💖Team Trell💖

"Kentrell can you please leave I really don't fell like dealing with you right now" I said before I shoved my face into my pillow.

"I ain't come here to argue I just need sombody to talk to" He said as a I looked up to see a face I never seen on Kentrell. Sadness.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, maybe he really did need someone to talk to.

"Come sit down" I said patting the bed.

"What's wrong" I said

"I really don't know" He said shacking his head.

"Okay so tell me what you felling" I said trying to figure out whats wrong.

"A whole buch of pain and this shit a specfic type of pain, but I don't know how to explain it. It's like my heart hurts from all the shit that I go through. I'm tired of felling hurt. I just wanna know what it fells like to be really be loved you know." Right when he said that my heart dropped.

"Trell I'm here for you and I know what you saying like all that built up hurt and suffering that you bald away all come back and hit you like a heart attack." I said.

"I know this some stoopid shit to say because I got alot of reason to be alive but sometimes I wonder what it would fell like if I just ended it all you know would people be better off without me . Like will people care for  me the same. Mane Ion know." He said putting his face in his hands.

Immediately I pulled Kentrell into a hug becuase I know what it fells like to fell not wanted or unloved and seeing him like this really breaks my heart. I swear I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy.

"Kentrell look at me" I said pulling his head up to see his eyes getting watery.

"Don't ever say no shit like that again. If nobody don't tell you this, I love you, I love with all my heart, and if you were gone ion know what I would do. I know it fell like you ain't neva gone shake this felling but you will I kno you will." I said pulling him back into a hug and trying to silently cry on his shoulder as I held him.

There alot of fuck up shit Kentrell has done to me, but that shit is in the past he need me now more than ever, and I'm not gone walk out on him like people did to me.

We laid in bed with his  head on my chest as I rubbed his forehead with my thumb.We stayed up all night and talked. I didn't want to leave him alone nobody should be alone during their time of need.

-
I woke up to kentrell gone outta my bed. I guess he woke up early. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.

I slipped on my slides and walked down stairs to get sum breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and grabed a banna and sum water.

I went up stair to go chek on Trell. As I walked in the room I see him knocked out on his bed. As I stared at him sleep a smile crept up on my face.

"I'm here bitches"Hailey yelled coming through the door.

"Shut yo loud ass up, and help me with some of this shit" Joe said with Jasmin in her car car seat, his son Kk on his sholder, and two baby bags.

"I'm on maternity leave nigga" Hailey said.

"Bitch where my niece" I Yelled running down the stairs happy as hell.

"And yall brought my nephew too" I said seeing Kk.

I ran up to babyjoe and took off the two baby bags and sat them down in the on the couch. I looked back to see Kk on the floor chewing on a toy.

"Hayy teetee baby" I said getting on the floor with Kk and seeing his face light up as he crawled to me.