💖Is It Really Him💖

(Ahhhh🤪🤪 a bitch back and better it's been to long I really missed this shit frfr)

Niecie Akyah Porter
Jun 15th, 2019
Friday

Today was a day before my birthday and a bitch was ready

"Guess Who birthday tomorrow, birthday tomorrow" I said in a singing tone all up in boomer face.

"Move mane" bommer said nugging my face lil bit.

"Mine bitch, mine" I said jumping all over the Living room.

"Okay hoe we get it" Hailey said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"No y'all really don't" I said sitting down out of breath.

I need to fucking exercise a bitch getting fat as fuc-.

"I hungry" Kayden said taking me out my thoughts

"Whatchu want" I said picking him up and putting him in my lap.

"Wendy's" He said climbing down off me and going to get his shoes.

"Yb gimme yo keys" I yelled going up stairs to put on my sandals

I walked in my room and headed towards my closet to get my slides. I bent down to pick them and put them on.

"What the hell I tell you bout calling me dat" he said brushing up against my ass.

"Nigga back up" I said in a laughing tone pushing him off me.

"Stop playin with me" he said pulling me in closer to him. I tried to push away but he just pulled on me harder.

"Don't you got a girlfriend nigga" I said eventually giving up and playing with his strings on his hoodie.

"Stop playin wit me Niecie u know me and ole gurl been over wit" he said with a serious face.

"Mhmm you could have fooled me" I said getting out of his grip and sitting on the bed trying to put my left sandal on.

"Stop playing wit me Niecie" He said getting in between my legs and pulling my chin up so I'm looking at him.

"Whateva nigga, I need yo keys so me and yo son can get sum to eat" I said while moving his hand and gettin up so I was face to face wit him.

By face to face I mean my face at his chest and me looking up to him. Cause a bitch short asf🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

"You gone stop wit this getting smart shit" He said while licking his lips and looking down at me.

"And who gone stop me" said smirking at him.

"Keep trying me, and I'm gone show you lil ass" he said still looking at me but this time playing with his invisible hairs on his chin.

"Let me get yo keys so we can go eat" I said walking over to my vanity mirror and bending over just a lil bit to fix my hair and put my lip gloss on.

"Say please" He said walking up behind me.

This nigga had on Nike shorts and no underwear on, and a bitch felt every inch of his shit. Whew lord Jesus don't let me make a baby on this table right now.

"I don't beg no nigga for nothing baby" I said moving a lil so he wouldn't be all up on me.

"Whateva were y'all going"

"Wendy's" I said still putting on my lip gloss.

"Ight bring me back a foe fa' foe" he said patting his pockets and handing me his keys.

"I gotchu" I siad taking his key and walking towards the door.

"What kinda sauce u want" I said standing by the door.

"Barbecue, and honey mustard" he said taking off his hoodie and getting comfortable and laying down in my bed.

"Stanka, you ready" I said semi yelling down the stair.

"Yea" He said jumping off the couch and stuffing his phone in his lil pocket.

"Where y'all going" Haily said coming out the kitchen.

"Wendy's you coming" I said with the door open.

"Yea let me put on my shoes bitch, ahh I'm finna get me sum food" she said with her tongue out running up the stairs.

"Fatass" I said shaking my head, and walking to the car.

"Aww my stanka buckled his self up" I said looking at him in his booster seat.

After a good 10 minutes Hailey ass finally came out.

"Took yo ass long I could've been at Wendy's and eating stuff already" I said starting to pull out the drive way.

"I had to get ready hoe" she said looking in the mirror fixing her hair.

"To go to Wendy's " I said laughing

"Uhh uhh, bitch u could never judge me again after you was talking to jay the rapist" she said acting like she was finna die of laughter

"Girl he was 17 and she was 15 he ain't know how old the bitch was okay" I said kinda feed up with her bringing this shit back up. Me and that nigga been over with so ion even know why she keep bringing that shit back up.

"Anyways when y'all moving" I said getting of the topic. Because I was all ready regretting her coming.

"In a couple of day, oh shit I almost forgot can we stop by my daddy house so I can get some of my stuff from over there" she said closing the mirror and looking at me.

"Yea" I said texting yb that we going over Hailey people house.

Fast forward car ride and Wendy's scene.

We was in the drive way of Hailey folks house and this shit was nice. It wasn't that big but it was better than where I used to live at.

"Girl you gone love my daddy he act just like you" she said knocking on the door.

"Mhmmm I cant wait to meet him the way you talking bout his ass" I said with Kayden holding my hand and in my other hand my food.

A couple of seconds past till somebody finally came to the door. I dropped my food in disbelief. It can't really be him, is it for real him.