💖Food run💖

Niecie Akyah Porter
August 8th, 2019
4:39 pm

Niecie Akyah Porter August 8th, 20194:39 pm

"Okayyyyy and" I said getting mad.

"Girl I know you is not made over that lil shit" Kentrell said sounding a little annoyed.

"Yes, yes I am cause nobody told yo ugly ass to go in there and eat up all my damn food" I said pouting with my arms cross slouching on the couch.

"You actin like it had yo name on it or sum" He said sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Yes the fuck it did actually, matter of fact I put my name in big ass written on the shit" I said mugging the hell outta him cause he really sat there and ate my food.

"I'll buy yo ass sum mo food damn" He said putting his head in my lap.

"Thank u" I said playin with his hair with a big ass smile on my face cause I was finna get sum food.

We just sat there and watched tv until we dozed off.

I woke up to look at the time and it was 8:12. I could not believe I slept the whole day away especially since I was supposedly get sum to eat.

"Kentrell get up" I said shaking his head.

"Get up nigga" I said still tryna get him off me.

All he did was shift a little and then take his ass right back to sleep. I got aggravated for a second and then thought of something. I sat there for a couple off minutes then went to my sittings and made my phone ring.

"Hello" I said acting like there was somebody on the phone.

"Mhmm I'm at home but I can come over if you want me to" I said still in character.

"Stop playin wit me lil girl"he said getting up real quick and putting his hand around my neck and licking his lips.

"Why you ain't wake up" I said with a attitude bitting my lips.

"Girl you like this shit that's why I can't do this shit wit you, always missing up sum shit" He said standing up and mumbling the last part but I heard it.

"Anyways, you post to take me to get sum to eat" I said poking at my nails cause I need to get them done.

"Whatchu want" He said coming back in with his shirt off and drinking his bottle of water.

All I could do was stare cause this man is really fine as fuck.

"Ion know" I said snapping myself outta my thoughts.

"What u mean you ion know" He said mocking me.

"I mean ion know where I wanna eat at" I said mugging him.

"Come on and when we get to where we going ion wanna here nothing" He said grabbing the keys of the couch.

"You ain't gone put on nothing" I said getting up looking at his bare chest.