💖Nunya💖

Niece Akyah Porter
June 12, 2019
3:45

"Kay you know what we just gone forget about him" I said to myself in the mirror trying to tell myself I did not like this man

I did not like this man.

It's been a couple weeks since that whole Zaxby's thing happened. Kente-
I mean youngboy been kinda distant lately, and a bitch just found out why.

This nigga out here with a whole female like what in the entire fuck. You know what I don't even care no more my birthday in four days and we finna be out this bitch ass nigga house in a week so it don't even matter.

I walked down stairs and seen the girl just staring at me.

What's her name ummm- ohh how could I forget Kay this nigga got a bitch with the same name as me.

Heyy" I said with a tight lip smile.

"Mhmm"she said with a mugg picking at her nails.

"Bitc-" before I could say anything else I felt somebody pull me in the bathroom.

"Bitch what the fuck you do dat foe" I said with a mug.

"I was stoppin yo ass from stomping that lil girl out." Twon said.

"Whatchu Savin her ass foe she can get just like any other bitch"

"I ain't saving her I'm stopping yo ass from fighting over a nigga."

"First of all I will never fight over no nigga I'll fight bout my respect but a nigga, nahhh I'm cool on dat." I said will picking at my nails all ready over the situation.

"Ight but promise me you ain't gone fight her" he said with his pinky out.

"As long as that bitch keep her shit to her self we straight" I said interlocking our pinky's.

"ight, Love ya Kay Kay " Twon said while rubbing my head.

"Love you too T" I said pushing his hand away, fixing my hair and walking out.

I ignored the lil whore and went in the kitchen to eat cause I was hungry as hell.

"Girl who in the hell is that sittin on the couch" Hailey said while eating sum grapes.

"Youngboy girlfriend" I said sitting next to her popping a grape in my mouth.

"You straight, want me to go beat her ass"she said tying her hair up.

"For what that ain't my nigga" I said to her with a shrug.

"I thought u and him was talkin cause what happened at the kick back"

"Nahhh I'm cool on dude" I said still eating the grapes.

"Hmm, well I know what's gone make you forget about that nigga"

"What"

"Forever 21 haven a sale bitch" she said with a big ass smile.

"For real cause you know I don't play bout forever 21 bitch" I said getting slick excited.

"What I gotta lie for hoe"

Next thing I know I was in my room putting on my whit biker shorts, a random shirt, and some forced.

It was a short drive to the mall. When we got there a bitch ran to forever 21.

We were shopping for a good 15 minutes until Hailey gone come up tapping the hell out my shoulder.

"Bitch look look"Hailey said looking up towards the door.

"What hoe" I said still looking at clothes

"Its a fine ass nigga right there and he been staring at yo ass ever since we
got here" She said pointing to him and I guess he saw us cause the nigga started walking over to us.

"Bitch he coming he coming" Hailey said acting like She was still looking at the shirts in front of me.

"I don't give two flying fucks" still looking at the clothes.

"Aye can I holla you real quick" the boy said.

"You talking ain't you" I said kinda annoyed cause I'm just tryna buy some cloths.

"Ight, what's yo name" he said kinda leaning getting a better look at my face.

"Nunya" I said kinda feed up cause all I want is sum clothes.

"If you ain't wanna talk that's all you had to say shorty" he said walking off.

"Damn Kay you ain't have to do him like that." Hailey said.

Damn she was right.

"Aye" I said running behind the boy.

"My bad I was having a bad day and I ain't have to take it out on you like dat, and my name niecie"

"Yea you straight" he said while playing with his dread.

"Yo name" I said in a duh tone.

"Ohh my bad it's Jaylen" his said licking his lips.

"Well jaylen it was nice meeting you" I said

"let me get yo number" he said with his phone in his hand.

I took it and put my number in his and he did the same.

"You gone text me later tonight"

"Yea I gotchu" I said as I walked back over to Hailey

"Periodt pooh, my bestie finna get sum dick" Hailey said while laughing.

"Uhhh uhhh" I said with a stank face trying not to laugh.

After that I finished shopping and we went back home.

(I ain't know how to end this chapter but y'all my bad for not updating I was sick and every time I got a little bit better the cold came right back)

This what Jaylen look like