💖Dumbass💖

Same day
Niecie Akyah Porter

"Ben give me my phone" I said getting up off my bed ready to beat this nigga

"Who the hell is jay" he said with a confused face.

"Nobody" I said still trying to get my phone.

"Oop I'm finna go tell" he said sounding like somebody badass lil brother.

"Who cause ain't nobody in this house my daddy" I said snatching my phone.

"Ohh okay" He said laughing while running out the room.

Anyways me and Jaylen been texting for the past hour and dude really a cool person.

Jay🥀🖤: What took you so long to text me back

Kay😍😍: Nothing but ima text u tomorrow

Jay🥀🖤:ight

"Open the door" youngboy said

"For what" I said strolling through my timeline.

"Come and open the door" he said kinda annoyed

"No" I said still strolling through Instagram.

"Come n' open this fuckin door" he said yelling at me.

I smacked my teeth and got up and open the door.

"Wtf is wrong wit you" he said slamming the door.

I stood there and looked at him dumb cause who told him to slam my door.

"What's wrong wit me, sum wrong wit yo ass cause I know you ain't just slam my damn door" I said going to look at it and, this nigga done broke the lock off the door.

"What" He said looking at me sideways.

"You heard me nigga" I turned to him yelling. Cause I was feed up with his bullshit.

Out of nowhere he grabbed me by my neck, and put me up against the wall.

"I ain't no any other nigga an you ain't finna be talking to me like that I done let boku shit slide for to long you betta get sum act right fo I sho yo ass some."

All I could do was nod my head yes. Cause this nigga had me stuck I ain't neva seen him like this.

After a while he took his hand off my neck and put his hands up on the wall which pined me against him, and the wall.

Out of nowhere his lips clashed against mine. At first I fought the kiss then I just gave in. He pick me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Then he started sucking on my neck after awhile  he found my spot.

"Mhmmmm" I moaned as he walked over to the bed with me still on him.

He placed me on the bed then he started kissing my chest then my stomach. When he got down to my pants I started to think.

This nigga got a whole female down stairs that supposed to be his girlfriend. This nigga ain't finna have me looking like no stoopid hoe.

"Mhmm mhmm Stop stop" I said moving his hands.

"What bruh" He said getting up.

"You gotta girlfriend" I sad moving up towards the headboard of my bed.

"Girl stop playin" He said kinda laughing and reaching for me but I moved his hand.

"I being deadass go be witcho girl" I said with a straight face.

"Ight, but you gone stop texting that nigga" He said opening the door.

"Whateva you think" I said as he walked out the room.

I'm sleepy and don't even wanna talk to this nigga nomo cause if he'll cheat on her he will cheat on me. So why even put my self through that.

"Bestie" Hailey knocked on the door.

"I don't wanna talk" I said getting my night clothes out the dresser.

"I got food" she said still at the door.

"What kind" I said putting on my clothes

"Hot Cheetos puffs, fruit snacks, and sum Minute Maid"

"Come in" I said getting in my bed.

"You wanna talk about it" she said getting in next to me.

"Mhmm mhmm" I said shaking my head I wanna no.

"Okay" she said turning the TV on and opening the Cheetos.

I really love this girl mane.

The rest of the night we just laid there watching old episodes of Love and Hip Hop and eating.

(Y'all I need to start updating this shit mo it's just this school shit to much, but I got y'all doe cause I already know how Ima end dis)