The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

By miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... More

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
The Blushing Challenge
More MEMES!!!!
Twin Dilemma
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Volpina
Memes!
Daughter of the night
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Unleash
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
When Marinette got angry.
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
I Need You More Than You Need Me
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

Watching Miraculous

523 19 121
By miraculouslylazy_

Watching Miraculous: The Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Ft. Neerovibaran along with moi of course! Wanted to do this for a long time so, here it is!

Enjoy~

~*~

"Kids! Thanks to Marinette Dupain-Cheng here, Jagged Stone and Thomas Astruc have offered you all tickets to the new animation movie of Ladybug and Cat Noir! We will all be awaited at the cinema hall at 5 p.m. Don't be late, kids!" Madame Bustier chirped and dismissed the class.

"That's awesome, girl! We'll all be going because of you and that means that the centre of attraction will be-"

"MARINETTE! THANKS, A LOT!" Shouts like such were coming from almost all corners of the class and all the students except Chloe and Lila began to praise her.

"It's nothing, really. I don't even know why this is happening because of me." Marinette stifled a nervous laughter.

"No, something must have happened between you and Astruc which made him give us free movie tickets on your name. And we all know you deigned the cover for Jagged's new album and his cool shades which her rarely takes off." Alya stated.

"She has a point. You're amazing Marinette. Everyone knows that." Adrien chimed with his own argument. Obviously making Marinette blush.

"Hehe." Marinette stammered.

~*~

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." A girl with long and straight black hair smirked while licking her lips (in one of those deadly anime styles) accompanied by another one with shorter and curly black hair who replied, with a matching smirk, "You bet."

~*~

"We are about to head inside, students. Please stand in a queue to make things easier to both me and you." Madame Bustier informed.

"Get aside, peasants. Let Queen Bee through. I did save your foolish butts now, didn't I?" Chloe walked past the line into the front.

"Hey!"

"You're with Hawkmoth! You're practically a villain now. Shouldn't we hand her in to the police or something?!" Alya flared up.

"Calm down, Als. She ain't worth it." Marinette consoled her best friend.

"Okay kids, let's get you a seat!" Miss Bustier pointed to the theatre.

"Yeah!"

Before they could enter the giant theatre, two girls rushed past them next to Miss Bustier and whispered something in her ears and showed her a permit. She smiled and turned to the class.

"Students, these young ladies will take over now. They're the assistants of Jagged Stone. Have fun!" The said teacher walked away with the class in charge of the two girls.

"All right, class! We'll be in charge of the entertainment department, so, come on in!" The one with the short hair pointed towards a blue door.

The class walked into the door with Chloe scoffing and Marinette smiling at the two girls. Both of which returned the same behaviour.

"You guys are supposed to watch a Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir film, right? This won't be the same but trust me, you'll not regret this."The one with the long black hair said.

"Wait. What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, it means, it's time to take a look around your surroundings. Is this the same place you were supposed to come?"

The class took a look around and were horrified to discover that this wasn't the room they were supposed to be in.

"Who are you and what is the meaning of this?" Marinette immediately shot the question at them.

"Let's start with me first." The short-haired girl said to the other one.

"Hi! I am Hana! Get into a fight with me and this might just be your last day on this planet. I am cheerful as long as you don't piss me off. Hopefully, we'll all be good friends!" She smiled widely and said it casually while the class shuddered.

"Alright, here goes." The long-haired girl said.

"Name's Ray. I love all my cinnamon rolls. Touch them and I will first kill everyone in this room. Then myself. I'm Lazy. Call me Senpai. I am also your author-chan. Oh wait, wasn't supposed to say that. I love food. I am done." The girl, who was holding a Luka plushy which seemed to come out of nowhere, said.

"So, Ray, why are you holding a Luka soft toy? Do they even sell those?! How do you know Luka? Have you met him before?" Marinette asked all the while raising her eyebrow at the Luka plushy.

"Oh, didn't you hear? I said I love all my cinnamon rolls. He is one of them. Also, there are more!" Ray pointed to a heap of soft toys huddled in a corner and the ones which were visible were those of Adrien, Marinette, Ruby Rose, Deku, Todoroki, Uraraka, Oscar Pine, Ash Ketchum and many many more.

"Why is there my plushy!?" Marinette gasped.

"As for your other question, no. I don't know him personally. I, however, know every single thing about him. And you all, for that matter, Marinette." Ray smirked.

"This is getting confusing, why not we tell them everything?" Hana asked Ray. "Aw, I was having fun. I mean, look at their faces!" She laughed.

"Senpai, please tell us what's happening." Adrien pleaded.

"He's too darn cute! Alright! I'm telling everything!" Hana smiled.

"You must resist his cuteness, Hana! Oh no! Hana has fallen! Backup! We need backup!" Ray joked.

"Adrien, calm down. Here, we'll tell you everything."

~*~

"So, you're from another dimension where our life is a show to you and you watch it and react to our obliviousness by banging your heads on the wall almost every day and this so-called show is called 'Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir' and you also know Ladybug and Cat Noir's identity and you will tell us that and to prevent them handling their miraculous back you will erase our memories once we leave this theatre with a portal and you're a part of the fandom and were able to convince Miss Bustier that you had a permit which you faked with the help of author powers and today you will be showing us an episode from that show." Nino blurted.

"Wait... how did you know?" Hana asked, dumbfounded.

"Just a hunch!" Nino smiled sheepishly.

"IT'S THE EPIC-EST EPISODE THAT I HAVE WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ray shouted.

*

"Wait. WHAT!? LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR'S IDENTITIES!?" Marinette and Adrien shrieked at the same time.

"About time!" Alya added.

"And we'll be taking away your phones." Hana smirked.

"And you two are pretty much BFFs." Nino added.

"Pretty much, yeah." Ray slurped on a smoothie while holding a Deku plushy now. Not to mention she had a change of clothing and the 'Thug Life' glasses she was wearing.

"So, take your seats!" Hana chirped.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun."

~*~

They all were seated on their own recliners and in the first row, were seated, Alix, Kim, Nino, Alya, Marinette, Adrien and Max and Chloe. Yep. All the miraculous holders.

"Why is Maritrash sitting next to my Adrikins?!" Chloe whined like the dog she is.

"Have I ever told you, my dear sweet Chloe," Ray smirked while walking towards the blonde.

"That, I love knives? Also, I could push one past your blond hair and give them a sweet little makeover. Or, if you want, I could end your miserable little life any moment now, so you better sleep with one eye open." Ray warned and stepped back leaving a very scared Chloe.

"Guys, I said if you mess with me, you'll die. I'm more of a combat type person who's gonna beat your sorry little butts. But she, however, is a downright assassin. Mess with her, and she will first make your life a bloody hell and your worst nightmare and then, she'll kill you. I have seen her wrath and you don't wanna see her like that. Trust me." Hana shivered.

"So sweet of you, Hana," Ray smirked while licking a knife.

"The same goes for you, Lila. Actually, we have two rooms back there with the title of 'Chloe Torture Room' and a 'Lila Torture Room' designed by the one and only, well, actually, both of us. But the killing tactics are mostly her thing. I'm more of a fighting type. I won't kill, but she will." Hana smirked.

"Stop revealing my Satan side to everyone! So, without further ado, Let's get the episode started!!!!!" Ray smiled casually as if the killing stuff never happened.

"This is one of my favourite episode beside every other episode that has Luka in it." Ray smiled at Hana who sighed.

Location: The school

Miss Bustier: In 1670, Moliere was commissioned by King Leo the fourteenth, nicknamed, the Sun King to write a play that was meant to be-

Her voice is muffled by Plagg flying out of Adrien's bag and sinking into the floor followed by Tikki flying along the same route.

Questions like "What is that?" were all around in the air.

Marinette and Adrien, however, did not notice their kwamis coming out of each other's bag since both were wondering what episode is this?

Their thoughts, however, were broken by Tikki's voice.

Tikki: Plagg! You promised me you wouldn't go back there!

"Is that a kwami!? Chloe shrieked.

"What's a kwami?" Marinette smiled nervously.

"Oh, losers like you wouldn't understand, Mari-"

"Wanna accompany me to hell, Chloe?" Hana smiled devilishly.

"N-No. I think I am fine here." Chloe whimpered.

Plagg: Sorry, sugarcube. But I can't resist such irresistible beauty! Here it sits, everyday beckoning me with its gooeyliciousness! And every time I eat it, it pops right back up the very next day!

"Apparently, this... thing likes cheese...?" Lila sneered.

Tikki: Don't you think it's strange that this gross stinky thing reappears in the same spot day after day?

Plagg: It's precisely why I call it the 'Magic Cheese'!

Miss Mendeleiev appears behind them with a net and captures them.

Miss M.: I've got you at last, strange creatures!

Tikki and Plagg pass through the net with Tikki grabbing Plagg and flying.

Tikki: This is exactly why you should listen to me! Let's get out of here!

"I have no idea who those are, but they remind me of Ladybug and Cat Noir. The red one is a bug, for god's sake! And the black one is a cat!" Alix noted.

"They could be Ladybug and Cat Noir's kwamis! What were they doing in our school?" Chloe remarked.

"A kwami is a magical creature that allows the holder of the miraculous to inherit their powers, in turn, making them a superhero," Ray explained.

"You're quite detailed, aren't you, Senpai?" Max said.

"Can't blame me now, can I?" Ray laughed.

Miss M.: And they speak too?!

Tikki flies with him towards the door, Tikki materializes through the wall but Plagg stays back.

Plagg: It's impossible to abandon such creamy, cosy cheese!

He gobbles up the remaining part of Camembert while Miss Mendeleev chases Tikki and falls. A thud is heard in Miss Bustier's class and they all look up from their lessons.

Voice: Hey!

Voice: What's going on?

Madam Bustier claps and grabs their attention again.

Mlle. Bustier: Stay focused on Moliere and his plays.

Cut to Tikki and Plagg

They fly away while Miss Mendeleev falls.

Miss M.: Go ahead and run away! I have proof of my great scientific discovery!

The camera cuts to a camera taped on the roof.

Cut to Madam Bustier's class. Bell rings and Plagg and Tikki return to their bags. Students head out of the class.

"Woah, what just happened?" Mylene asked while Ivan gives her a shrug.

"Why did it-" Chloe stopped saying further. Courtesy of Ray and her killing glance. A knife in her hand did not help Chloe.

Location: Marinette's room. Marinette is writing something in her diary and closes it as soon as Tikki flies up to her.

Tikki: You don't want me reading your little secrets, Marinette?

"Okay, HOLD UP! WHY IS SHE WITH MARINETTE AND WHAT LITTLE SECRETS ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!" Alya screamed.

"You'll find out soon enough." Hana winked.

"This did not just happen Is this what I think this is?" Adrien gasped with wide eyes and dilapidated pupils.

"You'll find out soon enough," Ray repeated.

"Okay, Senpai."

Marinette: I don't have any secrets from you, Tikki. You're the only one I can discuss my double life with! Even my parents or Alya doesn't know me as well as you do!

"What does she mean by double life!? Mari, don't tell me you were chosen to be a superhero!" Alya gasped.

"If so, then why is her kwami with her?" Alya whispered loud enough to only hear it herself.

Marinette responded by burying herself further in her knees which she folded upwards.

Marinette: I am so happy to have you with me, Tikki. You are the only being I can be myself with without ever having to lie.

"Aww, girl, I didn't know you felt that! You know you could be yourself with me anytime." Alya consoled her still thinking about her so-called 'Double life'.

"Yes, Marinette! We're all with you if you need us!" Rose chimed in.

"Thanks, guys! But, it's different." Marinette was internally having a panic attack fearing what they'd think of her being Ladybug.

You know what? They may feel disappointed about her being Ladybug, but they could not do anything about it. She was Ladybug and she will continue to save Paris even if they don't believe in her. She sure did. Even Chat did. Speaking of which SHE WAS ABOUT TO FIND OUT CHAT NOIR'S IDENTITY!!!!!!!! And if any of those kids had a problem with her being Ladybug, they could take that stupid problem and stick it right up their sorry little asse- WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM!?

Tikki: I am really glad to have you too, Marinette.

Marinette: Good night, Tikki.

Tikki: Good night, Marinette.

"She's Tikki! The Ladybug kwami!" Adrien thought. "Does that mean, my princess is my lady!?"

He subconsciously smiled at the thought.

"You look so pre- umm, I mean, peaceful while you're asleep!" Adrien smiled at her and Marinette melted into a blushing mess.

"Marinette, are you.... Ladybug!?" Chloe whimpered.

"..."

"..."

"..."

She nodded. "Yes. I am Ladybug and that bug there, is my kwami. Tikki." Marinette said weakly.

All hell broke loose.

The reaction, however, was not what Marinette expected.

"MY LIL SIS IS LADYBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Was Nino's first comment as he patted Marinette's hair.

"I am so HAPPY THAT YOU ARE LADYBUG AND NOT CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alya almost puked at the thought.

All the class swarmed around the bluenette while Adrien just kept blushing redder and redder and redder and redder with every little thought of the moments he and Ladybug and he and Marinette spent together. Amidst all the crowd's blabbering and questions, he could clearly hear her all the way familiar giggle. How could he not see it before!? Gosh, he was blind!

Tikki wakes up and flies to the balcony. She meets Plagg sitting on her chair.

Tikki: We must tell our owners and Master Fu with the truth about what happened today!

Plagg: Chill out, Sugarcube! Nobody can capture or record us!

Tikki: I know that! But we were actually seen by a human! And at school, too! That could jeopardize our owner's secret identities!

"Looks like that was all for nothing, huh." They heard a small voice from Marinette's bag. Tikki flew out and smiled at the class.

"AHHHHH!!!!! TIKKI!!!! SHE'S SO DARN CUTE IN THE FLESH!!!!" Rose's squeak could be heard above everyone's gasps.

Tikki giggled and nuzzled her cheek on Rose's.

Plagg: Ugh! Okay! I promise you I won't eat the Magic Cheese ever again! And really, what's the worst that could happen, anyway!

Morning. At Francoise Dupont High School.

Alya: Mr. Damocles, can you confirm rumours that Miss Mendeleiev isn't here today because she'll be appearing at the Alternative Truth T.V. show?

Kim: Where everything isn't always true but nothing's really false!

"You were really pumped up about this, weren't you?" Alix teased the tall guy.

Mr. Damocles: It is indeed quite possible that Mrs. Mendeleiev has made a scientific discovery of utmost importance.

The class starts asking questions and Tikki and Plagg worriedly look at each other.

Alix: (facepalm) My brother's one of the guests too!

Cut to T.V. showing Alternative Truth.

Alec: Welcome back to another segment of Alternative Truth where everything isn't always true but nothing's really false!

Kim copies him.

Alec: let's welcome our last guest today, Miss Mendeleiev, a science teacher at Francoise Dupont High school!

Kim (claps): Hey! That's our teacher!

Principal: Kim, sit down, please!

Miss M.: Hello. Thank you for having me.

Alec: You're going to describe an innovative scientific theory to our panel of experts who will then decide, if it's true or false.

Kim repeats "True or False!"

Mr. D.: Sit.

Alec: Miss Mendeleiev, as you already know our jury, it's members are, as always, The famous singer XY! The one and only, Mr. Banana! (Stay Peachy!) And the incredible, Manon Chamack! Daughter of our favourite news reporter. Nadja Chamack!

Alec: Over to you, Miss Mendeleeev!

Miss Mendeleiev: What you're about to witness, is proof of the existence of inter-dimensional creatures with incredible power who can move through matter and are attracted to aged cheese. I discovered the first of these creatures when school started in September, I started observing it closely, then, I discovered a second one. I have proof. Watch closely!

She points to the screen which plays a video of her chasing the kwamis which are invisible. It zooms to the disappearing cheese.

Miss M.: You can't see the creatures because they are not fillable. But look right there.

Mr. Banana laughs at the disappearing cheese and camera zooms on to Plagg who makes a nervous eye contact with Tikki from Adrien's bag.

"Wait. ADRIEN'S BAG! ADRIEN, WHY DO YOU HAVE A KWAMI IN YOUR BAG!? WHY DO YOU HAVE PLAGG!? OH MY GOD. YOU'RE CAT NOIR, AREN'T YOU!?" Marinette first pointed accusingly at Adrien then...

Almost fainted.

All hell broke loose. Again.

"I can not believe how dumb I was!!!!!!!!!" Marinette sighed dramatically and collapsed onto Adrien's arm.

Adrien first blushed a thousand shades redder, then, smirked. "You're right, M'lady."

"Oh wait.... Does this mean.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH PUNS FROM YOU AS WELL!?"

"That's what you're thinking about? And not the fact that you love Adrien who is Chat Noir who loves Ladybug who is also you but you don't realize that!?" Ray flared up while Hana tried constantly to soothe her.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????"

"MY BEST BUD IS CAT NOIR!!!!!!!!"

"YOU TWO ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!"

"I better not say anything." Lila gulped audibly as she saw a boxing glove in Hana's hand and a freaking chainsaw in Ray's.

"You don't say." Chloe replied, looking at the two torture rooms.

Miss M.: Given that I was unable to capture these creatures on video, I've made sketches of them to give you an idea of how they look like.

Chloe: (Scoffs) Ugh, what's that even supposed to be?

Max: I seriously doubt that this show is remotely scientific whatsoever.

Alec: Miss Mendeleev are you serious about actual cheese eating ghosts

Marinette and Adrien grab their bags and start heading out. Marinette goes first and Adrien has a sceptical look on his face as he notices Marinette doing the same thing as him.

They head out of the door and enter respective bathrooms, further going into a cubicle.

In the girl's lavatory.

Marinette: I thought we didn't keep secrets from one another.

Tikki: I didn't want to bother you with kwami nonsense. Besides, I thought the problem had been solved! Plagg promised me he wouldn't eat any Magic Cheese anymore!

Marinette: Wait a sec! If Plagg was there too, then it means he must be here in this school which means that Cat Noir's a student at Francoise Dupont just like me! And If I just figured it out, then it means that Cat Noir probably just figured it out that I figured out that he figured out!

"I ramble a lot, don't I?" Marinette laughed nervously.

"You do, but it suits you!" Adrien blushed when the bluenette smiled widely and kissed him on the cheek.

"Best day of my life." Adrien broke into a lovesick grin while Marinette blushed on realizing her actions.

"You were so close, yet so far..." Hana sighed.

"Wait. If this is kwami buster, then I remember you and Ladybug standing side by side! You were multimouse! How did you pull that off!?" Adrien realized.

"Moreover the reason why I chose this episode is to remind you guys how lucky y'all are to have Marinette as Ladybug. She is the most amazing superhero you'll ever see!" Ray said.

This time, she was wearing different clothes. Again.

She was holding a Todoroki plushy while wearing a hoodie with the words 'I'm done with life.' all the while slurping on a coffee in a mug which said 'Also, get lost.'

"Ray, you can't keep on changing clothes again and again!" Hana sighed.

"I have to change them in accordance with the plushy I'm holding!" Ray debated.

Tikki: You know, Plagg would travel from miles just to sink his teeth into good cheese. Hehe.

Marinette: You see the problem now is that I'm always going to wonder if you're lying or not.

Tikki gets sad and flies upwards into Marinette's hands.

Tikki: I'm so sorry, Marinette.

Marinette: It's okay. I know you're trying to protect me. If I figure out who he is, I'll have to give up my miraculous. And Ladybug. So, I won't try. And I hope he doesn't either.

"I'd never break your trust, M'lady." Adrien smiled reassuringly. Marinette smiled back.

"I know, kitty."

Aya was clicking photos of the two and the entire class awed together.

"See, that's precisely the reason why we will have to erase your memories after this. To protect you guys." Hana smiled.

"Touche." Ray stated. Slurping on coffee.

"Thank you." Tikki said to both of the girls.

"Purr welcome!" Ray chirped.

"Did I mention she loves puns? No? She loves puns, and therefore, being around her is a headache." Hana facepalmed along with Marinette who groaned audibly while Ray walked towards Adrien.

"Puns are pawsome, mind mew." She said while fist-bumping Adrien who said, "I'm with Senpai. Fight me."

School Library again. Alec is on the Television.

Alec: Its time for our jury to vote and tell us if the theories we heard tonight are, True or False!

Kim: True or False!

Alec: Jalil Kubdel theorizes that Egyptian pyramids are, in fact, alien spaceships that came to earth because the ran out of gas! What do you think?

Kim: Alix, look! It's your brother!

Alix sighs and groans.

All three judges of the jury vote green.

Alec: Our jury has been convinced! Jalil succeeds!

Kim: Woah! Your brother won! That's awesome.

Alix shoots an irritated smile and thumbs ups.

Alec: Theory number two! Vincet Asa hypothesizes that snow is, in fact, boogers from a giant who lives in the clouds!

Mr. Banana votes red but rest vote green.

Alec: Mr. Banana was not convinced!

Mr. Banana: No. But stay peachy!

Alec: But you got two votes, so that means you two have won! Last but not least, Mrs. Mendeleev hypothesizes that there are inter-dimensional creatures who like to eat cheese.

"If you look at it that way, even I wouldn't believe it." Plagg finally came out of Adrien's bag and met the others.

"AHHHHHH! HE'S SO CUTE TOOOOOO!"

"I could end your miserable little lives any moment now, so do not call me cute." Plagg said with a '-_-' face while gulping down a slice of Camembert and sitting next to Tikki on Marinette's shoulder. The latter giving him more cheese.

"It seems he likes you more than me, m'lady," Adrien smirked.

"She's the daughter of the best bakers in Paris. Of course, I like her." Plagg nuzzled Marinette's cheek.

All the judges vote against the theory.

Alec: I'm sorry Miss Mandeleiev but your fake video footage failed to convince our panel of experts.

Mr. Banana: It wasn't fake, I swear! It is an authentic scientific discovery!

Alec: You're welcome to come back when you manage to capture your invisible cheese eating creatures! (Laughs)

Cut to Hawkmoth's Lair.

"Hawkmoth." Marinette gritted her teeth as Adrien glared at the screen.

"Okay. I am in no mood to hear his poetic speech. I'll skip the part straight to where she gets akumatized." Hana skips the video part as the class agrees. (IDK bout you guys, but I always skip Hawkdaddy's part. It's kinda boring...)

Miss M.: You can count on me, Hawkmoth. Soon, I'll be the greatest scientist in the whole world!

Cut to Adrien in boy's lavatory.

Adrien: You could have been captured! That was very irresponsible of you!

Plagg: Please! Its impossible to capture a kwami! May I remind you that we can move through matter and can't be filmed or photographed!? There's much of a party pooper, Sugar cube.

Adrien: Sugar cube? Whose Sugar cube?

Plagg: Tikki. Ladybug's kwami! (gasps)

"Aww! He calls you Sugar Cube, Tikki!" Marinette cooed.

"Yeah! That's so cute! What does she call you?" Adrien asked.

"Stinky Sock." Tikki replied casually with a '-_-' face.

"Oh."

Adrien: If Tikki was there too, then it means she must be here in this school which means that Ladybug's a student at Francoise Dupont just like me! Which means I probably know Ladybug!

"I was right, wasn't I?" Adrien wiggled his eyebrows only to get an eye roll from Marinette.

Plagg: Uh oh. UH OH!

Cut to Alec whose signing off from Alternative truth.

Alya: I feel sorry for Mrs. Mendeleiev.

Chloe: I feel sorry for myself that she's my teacher.

On the Television.

Kwami Buster: Wait. The show is not over! I am Kwami Buster and I am going to conduct one last scientific experiment!

Cut to Marinette exiting the bathroom.

Marinette: I can't stop thinking about who Cat Noir really is! He has to be one of the boys!

"Duh." Max commented.

She comes out of the bathroom and so does Adrien. He sees her go inside the bathroom again as she receives a notification. So does he. They both run to their respective bathroom stalls and check their phone to see Nadja Chamack.

Nadja: A new akumatized person has appeared near the T.V. Station. It appears to be a teacher from Francoise Dupont High school.

Screen shows Kwami Buster.

Kwami Buster: This safety vault will withstand a 50-storey fall. True or False?

Alec from inside: False! It won't!

Marinette: Time to go, Tikki! I have to find a way to convince that Marinette Dupain-Cheng can't possibly be Ladybug or I won't be able to be Ladybug anymore! Tikki, Spots On!

A shine is seen outside the bathroom door.

Plagg: Won't you like, summon me to jump into action or something?

Adrien: Plagg, what if... Marinette were Ladybug?

"You almost got me! I can't believe it!" Marinette asked wide-eyed.

"Almost." He laughed.

Plagg: Marinette? Nah!

"Very Convincing, Plagg." Marinette sarcastically commented.

Plagg: Besides, you shouldn't be trying to find out more. If you discovered Ladybug's true identity you'd have to give your miraculous back. So, if I were you, I'd act like nothing's going on! That's what I always do in a problem and it's always worked just fine for me!

Adrien: Maybe for once I better listen to you. Plagg, Claws out!

"I really wanted to see your transformation sequence!" Mylene sighed.

"True." Alya agreed.

"But you all love my transformation sequence, don't you?" Chloe had a smirk of undeserved pride.

"Hero transformation sequence or Villain's?" Marinette commented with a '-_-' face.

"Oof."

A light shines out of the bathroom.

Cut to Kwami Buster

Hawky: Excellent, Kwami Buster. Ladybug and Cat Noir will have to come to this MC's rescue.

Kwami Buster: And then, I can easily capture their kwamis. Bye!

She pushes the vault off of the roof and Ladybug captures it with her yoyo.

Kwami Buster: So predictable.

Ladybug brings the vault back up and opens it to set Alec free who thanks her.

Cat Noir hops beside Ladybug.

Cat Noir: The answer was true. Ladybug defies the laws of science.

Kwami Buster: I am going to capture your kwamis and prove to everyone that these magic creatures do exist! True or False?

Ladybug: I think it doesn't matter because we're not gonna let you prove anything!

Cat Noir: I love this plan. Can't wait to be a part of it! Lets go!

They attacked while Kwami Buster dodged.

Kwami Buster: Back off, kids! I am a scientist!

Cat Noir: You're not a scientist. More like a game show host.

"Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Marinette groaned.

Kwami Buster: I am going to prove to the world that I am a great scientist and that I have made a great scientific discovery!

Kwami Buster attacked and Ladybug and she dodged to greenish-yellow beam.

Ladybug reprimands Cat Noir about his kwami's mistake.

Ladybug: I hope your kwami has learnt his lesson so that he doesn't ever do anything like this again!

Cat Noir: Well I heard your kwami was with him!

Ladybug: My kwami was trying to talk some sense into yours! I get the feeling you two are a perfect match!

"Oh lord, these roast, Mari. These roasts." Alya snorted.

Kwami Buster keeps shooting beams from her gun while the duo dodge.

Cat Noir: This Kwami Buster villain, she's a teacher at Francoise Dupont high school, right?

Ladybug: Don't forget the rules, Cat Noir. We can't know each other's secret identity! Ladybug gets hit by the beam and she gasps.

Kwami Buster: So, kwamis don't exist, huh? Here's proof!

Ladybug struggles as Tikki gets sucked out from the Ladybug earrings due to which she detransforms and hides behind the nearest object. Tikki goes inside the gun.

Cat Noir: Ladybug!

He leaps close to her and just before reaching her, takes out his baton and glances away from her hiding spot.

Cat Noir: Is everythin-

Marinette: No! Don't look here!

Kwami Buster keeps attacking Cat Noir who dodges it.

Hawkmoth talks to her through the butterfly halo around her eyes.

Hawky: You can find out who Ladybug is and take her miraculous from her! She's powerless now that she's lost her kwami!

Kwami Buster walks towards her hiding spot. Cat's eyes widen in realization and then, he gets an idea.

Cat Noir: Cataclysm!

He destroys the iron railing supporting the huge billboard and it falls down, leaving Marinette to escape easily through a door amidst all the chaos.

"Thanks for the save, kitty." Marinette scratched his chin.

"Always, M'lady."

Marinette runs out of the building while Cat Noir dodges attacks thrown to him by Kwami Buster.

He climbs on top of an iron plank and goes left and right while trying to prevent himself from getting hit.

Kwami Buster: I'm going to seize your kwami, cat. True or False?

He gets hit and groans.

Kwami Buster: Gotcha.

"Look at her face! Oh lord... That could even give me nightmares for a lot of days to come." Juleka shuddered. (If you wanna see her face, it comes at 11:31 in Kwami Buster episode.)

Kwami Buster sucks Plagg out of his ring as he jumps inside an elevator thingy.

Plagg enters the cage made for the kwamis and tries to bust out of it but to no avail.

Tikki: Don't waste your energy. We can't go through it. It's magic! This is all because of your cheese addiction

Plagg: I-I still have my cataclysm!

"Your kwami can cataclysm things too?!" Ivan asked in amazement.

"Yeah. But he can't control it. His cataclysm led to the destruction of Paris once. If it weren't for my 'Miraculous Ladybug', Paris would've been underwater." Marinette stated.

"Not to mention the leaning tower of Pisa, the extinction of dinosaurs, and the submergence of Atlant-" Hana stuffed a tomato inside Ray's mouth before she was able to say further.

Ray spat the tomato out.

"Hehehe." Plagg laughed nervously.

And... his nervous giggling was hardly surpassed by Ray's another change of clothing which was accompanied by a Cat Noir plushy. Cuz why not?

Tikki: No! You can't control it! Your cataclysm could destroy the whole city and make things even worse!

Plagg: So, how are you planning to get us out of here, Sugar Cube?

Tikki: I'm not. But I'm sure Ladybug will!

"Aww!" Rose smiled.

"Patheti-" Chloe stopped immediately as Ray almost hit her with a knife. Yeah. She flung it at Chloe who missed it by a millimetre.

"I knew you could do it, Marinette! I just wanna know how." Plagg said.

"Same here." Adrien had his eyes glued on the screen.

"Oh, that. That will be the good part!" Hana laughed.

Kwami Buster: I already have your kwamis. I'll soon have your miraculous too. True or False?

She starts walking towards Adrien. He looks around uneasily and soon finds a remote control. He presses the button and the elevator moves downwards. He rolls onto the floor and scrambles towards the door for an escape.

He hides in one of the rooms of the T.V. Station. Kwami Buster soon catches up and starts to open the different doors to find him.

He hears the villian pass through his room and hurries to find a disguise only to pick up a banana outfit.

"Look at his face!" Alix slaps her thighs as she laughs.

And Adrien just sits there. Pouting.

Location: Master Fu's place. Marinette opens the door in a hurry.

Marinette: Master! Tikki and Plagg have been captured and Cat Noir might discover my secret identity!

"That, was the guardian of the miraculous." Hana stated.

"I know." Alya commented as her face dropped. "The battle of the Miraculous."

Master Fu: You are both well aware of the consequences.

Marinette: That's why I'm going to fix everything and save Tikki!

Fu puts the miracle box in front of her.

Master Fu: Marinette Dupain-Cheng you need to pick a miraculous. Only, this time, you won't be giving it to someone else. You'll wear it yourself until you get Tikki back.

"So that's where you get the miraculous from!" Sabrina gasped.

"Uh-huh." Ray again slurped her coffee with another change of clothing and a Ruby plushy held tightly in her hands.

"Don't judge me." She said.

"I'm getting used to your... change." Marinette smiled.

Marinette has a determined look on her face as she picks up almost every miraculous in the box.

"What are you doing!? It could have been dangerous!" Adrien gasped.

Marinette only smiles at him with a raised palm. "Watch a guardian in action." She winked.

Fu: You can't do that! Merging miraculous will give you way too much power! It could make you lose your mind!

Marinette puts on the various miraculous.

Students gasp over gasps.

Marinette: Don't worry, Master. I only need one power. The mouse's.

She puts on the mouse miraculous.

Marinette: I'm just wearing the other miraculous to free the kwamis. I need them to pull off my plan.

Marinette: Mullo, Get Squeaky!

"Girl, you're transformation sequence is so cute!" Alya smiles.

"Oh, wait until you see her Ladybug transformation!" Hana squeaked. (See what I did there? eh? eh?)

"Badass." Ray smirked.

Multi Mouse: And now, I'm Multi Mouse!

She opens the window to go out but collapses slowly on the floor.

Fu: Are you sure about this, Marinette?

Multi Mouse: If I don't do it, who else would defeat Kwami Buster?

Multi Mouse: To capture the akuma, I've gotta save Tikki and get my Ladybug powers first. To do that, I'll let myself get captured.

"Seriously, where do you come up with these plans?! And how!?" Alya asked dumbfounded.

"That is what makes a Ladybug you know." Marinette replied.

"If it was me, I'd mess it up every time!" Kim said.

"Yeah. No kidding. I was MisterBug once. I was definitely not cut out for this." Adrien stated.

Multi Mouse: Multi-tube!

Multi Mouse divided herself into many little mouse themed superheroes.

"Cool," Nino said.

Multi Mouse gives the fox miraculous to a clone of hers.

Multi Fox: Mullo, Trixx, unify! And now, I'm Multi Fox! Let's go!

Fluff, the rabbit kwami, opens her mouth to allow Multi Fox into her mouth.

All the kwamis head out of the window.

Fu: If Marinette fails, Hawkmoth will claim almost every miraculous for himself.

Wayzz: She's never failed, Master.

"Wow, so many people trust you two. Must be a lot of pressure, right girl?" Alya tapped her best friend's shoulder lightly to comfort her.

"Yeah. Thanks, Alya. You're the best." Marinette smiled.

"I'm feeling kinda jealous, you know, M'lady. The kitty needs hugs too." Adrien joked.

"Aww." Marinette engulfs him in a bone-crushing hug.

Literally.

"Ouch." He winced.

Alya and Nino laughed their heads off while the others 'Awwed' at the duo.

Chloe sat quietly while Lila dared to barf.

"You want a one way trip to your grave? Cuz Hana would love to beat the crap outta you, right, Hana?" Ray asked.

"You bet." Hana punched her palm.

Cut to the T.V. Station

Adrien in a banana costume runs and... well... stumbles. And runs again until he gets spotted by Kwami Buster.

Kwami Buster: True or False, Cat Noir is disguised as Mr. Banana.

Banana Noir: Uhh... Stay Peachy...?

Kwami Buster: Stay put!

Kwami Buster catches him by his hand.

Hawkmoth from his creepy little dusty old lair: Soon, we'll discover Cat Noir's secret identity and his miraculous will be mine at last!

Pollen along with other kwamis: Charge!

Hawkmoth from his creepy little dusty old lair again: There's something you don't see everyday. Kwami Buster, I promised you kwamis and here they are. Now bring me all the miraculous in return!

Kwami Buster: You can't get away from me! You're no match for Kwami Buster!

Kwami Buster keeps shooting rays at the kwamis and they keep dodging while Banana Noir hides behind a counter. All the kwamis distract the villian as Longg, the dragon kwami nears Banana Noir.

A clone of Multi Mouse: Psst. Cat Noir? Is that you?

Banana Noir: Ladybug? Just when I think I finally know you, you manage to surprise me again!

"Well, I was right about you being Ladybug, M'lady. I'd be able to recognize M'lady anywhere!" Adrien smirked.

"Sure. Anywhere. Yeah right." Ray said with a '-_-' face while slurping apple juice.

"Pfft-" Hana tried not to be rude and laugh. (Yeah, she's a little softie inside, aren't you, @Neerovibaran)

Alya didn't even try to cover her laughter. And Nino wasn't on his chair anymore. He was on the floor.

Multi Mouse: That's really sweet of you, but I'm not Ladybug, I'm Multi Mouse. Ladybug has sent me to fetch your miraculous to defeat Kwami Buster.

"Marinette, your smart as hell, you know that, right?" Adrien smirked.

"That's why she's Ladybug, dimbo." Alya laughed.

"My plan really was complicated, to begin with. I honestly have zero idea how I managed to do that." Marinette replied.

Banana Noir: How do I know I can trust you?

Multi Mouse: Ladybug trusted me when she gave me the miraculous, didn't she?

Adrien reaches out to remove his ring and gives it to her and she slides it down her waist.

Banana Nour: Tell her I'm relying on her to bring Plagg back.

Multi Mouse: Okay. Thank you. Oh yeah! Ladybug said you should meet her on the roof.

They run to the roof.

Kwami Buster: I will catch you all! Hahaha!

Kwami Buster captures all the kwamis and they meet Tikki and Plagg in her bag.

Plagg: It seems your owner's failed us, Tikki. We're doomed!

Longg and Pollen fly closer and open their mouth to reveal Multi Mouse.

Plagg: Ladybug?!

"He looks so happy seeing you, Marinette." Tikki indirectly teased Plagg.

"Well, I would feel guilty if all the kwamis were captured by the villian because of me!" Plagg shouted in his defence while trying to cover his blushing face.

Tikki: I told you that my owner was the best!

"Aww, thanks Tikki." Marinette smiled at the kwami who kissed her on the nose while saying "Your welcome."

Real Multi Mouse: I'd never abandon you, Tikki.

Multi Mouse with Plagg's ring: Plagg, Mullo, unify!

Real Multi Mouse: Tikki, Mullo, unify!

"All theses Multi Mice are really confusing!" Kim scratched his head in a puzzled fashion.

Multi Cat: Cataclysm!

She destroys Kwami Buster's backpack. The latter groaning in agony. The akuma flies outta the bag.

Multi Bug: Lucky Charm!

An inverted bowl appears which falls on the akuma and traps it.

All the kwamis drop all the clones of Multi Mouse on the bowl to trap the akuma.

Longg drops Multi Cat near Banana Noir.

Multi Cat: Mullo, Plagg, divide! As promised.

She hands over the ring to Banana Noir.

Banana Noir: Thank you, Mysterious Multi Mouse!

Multi Mouse clone: Thank you, see you Cat Noir.

The said clone joins Multi Bug and others at the trapped akuma. Multi Bug gives a signal to Multi Fox.

"But, how are you going to convince Cat Noir that you're not... well, you?" Alya asked.

"Wait and watch." Marinette smirked.

"Yep." Hana smirked too.

"Yep." Ray smirked too with a Karma plushy now.

"Seriously!? How many plushies do you even have!?" Alya shrieked.

"There's so much, I've lost the count." Ray said.

"Or she's just too lazy to do that." Hana sighed.

Multi Fox: Mirage!

"That's my power!" Alya whispered in Marinette's ear.

"Yep," Marinette smirked.

Cut to Adrien inside the costume slipping his ring on his finger.

Plagg: I think you better find a way to convince everyone that you're not a student at Francoise Dupont High School.

Adrien: You're right. That would be safer. Plagg, Claws out! Being Cat Noir is much more appealing than being a banana.

"I still am shocked to learn that you two are the same." Marinette groaned to which, Adrien's response was a wiggle of eyebrows and a Cheshire Cat grin cause why not.

Ladybug swings down her yo-yo and Cat Noir gasps seeing her.

Ladybug: Good job, Multi Mouse. Thanks to you, I got my kwami back. And Cat Noir's.

Cat Noir: (shouting) AWESOME PLAN GIRLS!

Ladybug then frees the akuma and purifies it.

Ladybug: MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!

And then everything goes back to normal. Kinda.

All the clones of Multi Mouse join together to make her human-sized again.

Multi Mouse: We came, we saw, we kicked her hat.

"More like butt." Ray said.

"Uh-huh." Hana agreed.

Multi Mouse: Now I gotta give you this back, right?

She removes her miraculous and gives it to Ladybug and detransforms into Marinette.

Ladybug: No! Not here! Marinette, you should not have given me your miraculous back. Not in front of-

"Look at his face!" Alix laughed.

"But there's still two of you!" Adrien said like a lost kitten.

"Mirage. Remember? Its an illusion. You'll see." Marinette replied.

Marinette: But I didn't think you kept any secrets from each other. Ugh! I'm so clumsy!

Ladybug: I'm sorry, you're identity is no longer a secret. I won't be able to give you your miraculous again. I'll take Marinette back, Cat Noir. You take care of Mrs. Mandeleev.

Cat Noir: Ladybug, wait! I wanted to apologize for my kwami. I don't know what he was doing in that elementary school.

Ladybug: It's a High school.

Cat Noir: High School! Right! I promise it'll never happen again!

Ladybug: Bug out!

"Wait, so I come up with a super complicated plan and create a mirage made by a clone about my clone taking a fake miraculous from my other clone and all you do is say "I don't know what my kwami was doing in that elementary school." Seriously, kitty?" Marinette groaned.

"What?" Adrien cocked an eyebrow.

"Ugh!"

M. Mendeleev: Mr. Cat, will you be willing to testify so that people will know that I really did make a scientific discovery?

Cat Noir: I'm sorry, Mrs. Mendeleev and you have to help us too if you want us to keep protecting Paris from Hawkmoth.

M. Mendeleev: Agh, I understand. I guess I'm just like Copernicus. Way ahead of my time.

"Sure," Ray said while dragging the word with an eye-roll. Hana and the rest of the class laughed at her antics.

Cat Noir: Yeah. Just like him. He leaves with Ms. Mendeleev.

Cut to Hawkmoth's part. Cue Ray skipping it.

Location: The T.V. Station Roof. Multi Fox comes out of hiding.

Multi Fox: Reality! Mullo, Trixx, divide.

The other clones trapping the akuma with the help of the lucky charm are seen.

They all join again to form Multi Bug.

Multi Bug: Mullo, divide.

Mullo flies out of the miraculous and leaves Marinette transformed as Ladybug.

Ladybug then performs the cleansing ritual along with the 'Miraculous Ladybug' for real this time.

All the kwamis come out and start cheering for Ladybug. They all return along with her to Master Fu's.

Marinette: Don't worry, Master. Cat Noir won't imagine in a million years that I'm Ladybug. And now I know he's not a student at Francoise Dupont. He thought it was an elementary school!

Tikki: Marinette, if you had been forced to give up your miraculous because of me, I'd never forgive myself.

Marinette: (Hugs Tikki) We all make mistakes, Tikki. But I know you're a friend I can truly rely on.

She walks out of his place and Master is heard talking to Wayzz.

Master Fu: No miraculous owner in history has been mentally and physically strong enough to use that many miraculous at the same time.

Wayzz: Marinette truly is special, Master.

"Wow!" Alya stated.

"EVEN THE GUARDIAN THINKS YOU'RE SPECIAL MARINETTE! THAT'S MY SIS!" Nino fist-bumped Marinette.

"So, we're going to forget this ever happened?" Adrien asked disappointingly.

"Yeah, it is what Tikki and Plagg want," Hana said.

"So, before that happens..." Marinette went ahead and kissed Adrien.

Let's just say, the class went bonkers.

And Hana and Ray clicked dozens of pictures.

*

"WHAT A MOVIE, DUDE!" Nino said as they exited the cinema.

"Yup."

"The animation was on point! Did you see all those cool moves as the superhero duo battled against Mime!? And Mr. Pigeon!?" Alya fangirled.

"Yeah! Ladybug is awesome! So is Cat Noir!"

"I wonder what we'd do without them? We'd be all pulp till now."

"Ladybug is so not afraid of cats," Marinette muttered.

"What was that, Mari?" Adrien swooped in super close.

"W-Wha!? Nothing!" Marinette blushed and looked away.

"Dude, I saw what you just did there. Do you have a thing for her?" Nino whispered.

"No, Marinette is..."

(wait for it...)

"just a friend!" Adrien laughed it off as Alya whispered in Marinette's ear, "If it weren't for you, I'd kill this guy."

*

"How much longer do we have to bear this!?" Hana cried as they hid behind walls to watch the class.

"Perhaps a few more seasons. We'll get there someday."' Ray said.

"Let's go home."

"Uh-huh."

*

"WHERE HAVE THE TWO OF YOU BEEN!?" Liz shouted at the two girls.

"Hey Liz, What do you say we show you something?" Ray had a mischievous glint in her eye.

Hana smirked.

"We made the miraculous cast watch 'Kwami Buster'."

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We'll have to deal with her first." Ray winked.

*

HEY BUGHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!?

IT'S YOUR DEPRESSED ANGST-Y AUTHOR CHAN AKA RAY (ain't my real name. Y'all know that) HERE!!!!!!!!!

Hana was my best buddy @Neerovibaran and Liz was another bestie of mine who ain't on wattpad. Just wanted to mention her cuz she's a huge Fangirl.

Also, this chapter was a ton of work and I'm so glad I finished it!

I HAD TO WRITE EVERY SINGLE FREAKING LINE OF THE EPISODE AND IF SOMEBODY COULD TELL ME IF THERE'S A GODDAMN SHORTCUT TO WRITING A WATCHING MIRACULOUS FIC THEN PLEASE DO.

One of my fav episodes was Kwami Buster and I love Marinette's OP-ness so, why not?

Bugging out,

Miraculously_Lazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 410 200
I'm kinda in both of those moods right now, so this book is just memes, funny stuff, etc. Yes, the two fandoms have merged together in this, because...
63.7K 746 22
This story will include~ Marichat Ladynoir Adrinette Ladrien
482K 9.8K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
94.6K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...