Vangsvere Retold

Galing kay Devils_Assasin

The Vampire world that once stayed hidden is now open, ruling the planet and overtaking all humans. With the... Higit pa

FAMILY TREES
Chapter 1: The New World
Chapter 2: Oh Killian
Chapter 3: Mourning
Chapter 4: Not As Bad As I Thought
Chapter 5: The Pills
Chapter 6: Maybe Theyll Grow Back
Chapter 7: Heath & Zuri
Chapter 8: Wrath Of A Vengeful Mother
Chapter 9: Not My Little Girl
Chapter 10: First We Need A Boat
Chapter 11: Petra
Chapter 12: How Romantic
Chapter 13: Straight line.
Chapter 14: You're A Smart One Too
Chapter 15: The Scruffed Womanizer
Chapter 16: Alone
Chapter 17: Nice Job
Chapter 18: Shes Alive
Chapter 19: Took His Hand
Chapter 20: Dream
Chapter 21: The One I Longed To See
Chapter 22: You Have Family
Chapter 23: Witch Boy
Chapter 24: Its The Fucking President
Chapter 25: Besides Dorky
Chapter 26: She Was My
Chapter 27: Stay. Please.
Chapter 28: Forever
Chapter 29: Petra!
Chapter 30: A Beer
Chapter 31: We Buried A Man
Chapter 32: Two Annes
Chapter 33: For Fucks Sake
Chapter 34: Tell Me Your Story
Chapter 35: No Bitch
Chapter 36: Old Fashion
Chapter 37: I Can Remember That Too
Chapter 38: Nathan, Nate
Chapter 39: Romance
Chapter 40: Other Captain
Chapter 41: Hadnt Known He Was Still Physical
Chapter 42: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 43: Permission
Chapter 44: He's Part Dragon
Chapter 46: Dont Have Green Eyes
Chapter 47: Wait
Chapter 48: Its Coming
Chapter 49: Game On
Chapter 50: Jet
Chapter 51: Top Bunk
Chapter 52: Niko
Chapter 53: Four Girls
Chapter 54: Russia It Is.
Chapter 55: Annes Child

Chapter 45: Joy and Happiness

896 40 13
Galing kay Devils_Assasin

Kilana's POV:

Fucking hell. Why did I leave? I always chicken out! Why am I such a chicken shit?

I bit my nail and paced the floor boards before staring at Melissa who was quietly singing Belle to sleep.

She smirked softly, "You'll be fine Anna. Go downstairs and sit with her. Have an actual conversa-" the door opened and Thomas stared down at me. He reached down and took my wrist pulling me with him down the stairs. What the hell Thomas?

We headed into a library and then into a room that looked like an office.

Anne was sitting in a chair with Michael beside her while she held his hand tightly. He gave me a soft smile as Thomas shut the door, "Alright, let's clear the air." Thomas said sitting down across from Anne who kept staring at me with this shocked and wide eyed stare.

I know, "Anne, your mother. Kilana, Anne." Thomas said sighing and sitting back.

It grew quiet again, "You loved Lucious, you loved him more than you loved Thomas. Why didn't you run off and elope?" She asked gathering all of our shocked attentions.

The question stirred up regret in me, "My fear. I was engaged to Thomas for a few months and Lucious was changing, He was more violent and hateful. Once he dropped out of school, I married Thomas because I feared Lucious's anger. The whole war was to get his hands on you, to kill me for having ever left or hurt him and then to raise you as his own before he killed you to sacrifice you." I said softly before she dropped her shocked look and grew to a curious stare.

Her eyes met Thomas's "I grew up thinking I was an orphan, little did I know my dad was secretly watching over me and that my mom was trapped in a mouse. This is-wow. Michael is your family this complex?" She asked staring at him. He smirked down at her, "I do get surprise half siblings pop up a lot. Sorry Kilana but my father was a whore." He said giving me an apologetic look.

Yeah, "He definitely became one." I joked and sat back. Thomas smirked, "You his first?" He asked taking me back but I just held his stare, then I gave a nod, "And he was mine." I admitted staring ahead at Anne who was laughing low.

Thomas laughed low, "So you weren't a virgin?" He joked and I swatted his arm, "No, of course not. You saw how wild I was, of course I wasn't a virgin." I said scoffing and crossing my arms over my chest.

He laughed a bit more and Michael gave us an amused look, "Why don't we have dinner together tomorrow night? Just the four of us?" Thomas asked leaning forward.

Michael looked down at Anne who shook her head, "It'll be the six of us." She said smiling at me sheepishly.

Six? Is she pregnant with twins?

Thomas stared at Michael with a killer glare and Michael was giving Anne a completely confused look, "Aunt Jo and Rose." She said as if we were all dumb.

Oh thank god!

Thomas let out a sigh and ran his hands over his face while Michael ran his hand over his hair sitting back and letting out a worried breath. Then Thomas scowled at Anne, "You scared the shit out of me kid." He said shaking his head.

Anne laughed and her face lit up, "Oh my god you guys thought I meant I was pregnant? No old Man, we're not trying yet. We just have fun." She said giving her dad a hard time.

Michael blushed and pulled Anne's face to his bicep while she laughed and kept telling her dad they don't like protection because the condom doesn't feel as nice. "Ace! You're going to get my ass killed." He said laughing and giving her a tickle on the side.

She laughed and looked to her dad who was blush red but despite it all, you could see he was happy. Seeing Anne laughing and beaming with this bright energy of love and joy, you can't help but smile. Michael shared that look, and I don't think I've ever seen that boy so happy. "Get to bed you two." Thomas sighed and pulled out a pack of condoms tossing them at Michael. "Like skin." Thomas said while Michael took Anne's hand and laughed nervously.

They left with the condoms and I watched him stare at the door for a while, "She grew up too fast. We didn't even get to see it happen." He said softly.

That's how I felt, "I'm just happy I'll get to be at her wedding." I admitted while he broke into a smile and leaned over kissing my forehead. "Thank you for helping create that thing. We make good things." He said jokingly before sitting back.

I scoffed, "I make good things, you just added a touch here and there. But I died to make that." I said laughing while I pointed to the door. He laughed a bit but it died out and he reached over taking my hand, "I died that night too Anna. I buried my heart and happiness there with you. I was so lucky enough to have Jolene, she was so patient with me, she's amazing. But don't think your death wasn't one of the hardest things I've dealt with." He said bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it.

He was a good guy.

"What do you know about Nathan?" I asked softly while watching him cock an eyebrow at me, "The sheriff guy?" He asked laughing and letting go.

I gave a nod, "Yeah the sheriff guy." I said laughing low.

Thomas shifted in his seat, rubbing his jaw, "Good guy, pretty smart too. You see his ink yet? Is that why?" He asked grinning. I rolled my eyes "No, but he has tattoos?" I cocked an eyebrow while Thomas gave a nod and laughed low.

"A lot actually. But he keeps them all hidden, the guy was a gangster before he became a Sheriff. Top dog. Then he became a cop and then a sheriff. You know who he reminds me of?" He asked squinting at the painting on the wall.

I'd love to hear this, "Who?" I asked sitting back and leaning my head on my Palm.

He smirked, "Gerard Butler." He said nodding at his own vision. I laughed and smacked him with a pillow, "He's way hotter than Gerard." I commented while Thomas laughed "Hotter? So you're looking to bang him?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, as if it's his business, "You can't be all protective. Not now." I warned while he shrugged, "I'm still your husband by law." He said cocking an eyebrow at me.

A laugh split my throat, "Death did we part baby, just because I came back doesn't void it. I'm a smart girl, I can take care of myself anyways. Plus I've already broken this body in." I smirked while he gave me a curious stare "Who? Sam?" He asked disgusted.

Oh goodness, "No, idiot. Andres." I said shrugging.

He smirked, "A thank you gift?" He asked while I winked, "He died mid climax. I didn't even get to orgasm. But what can you do? At least he died happy." I said laughing at how sadistic that sounded.

Thomas laughed too and reached over smacking the back of my head lightly, "Weirdo." He muttered.

It felt nice....it felt like it used to be.

Almost like I never left.

Lily's POV:

Tossing, I felt the sweat grow before Rykers voice came, "Baby, wake up." His orange eyes. The scarlet color of them burning into my mind. He's coming.

I jumped out of the bed and ran out the room, hurrying down the stairs, images flashed through my mind. Whatever spell they'd placed, it was long gone now.

My son was alive but he was nothing like I'd imagined.

Hurrying out the house, I went outside and stared up at the sky, making sure he wasn't there. Ryker pulled me to his chest carefully and I stared from him to the sky, "What is it?" He asked brushing my hair back.

I stared at the dark clouds, "A nightmare, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't true." I said softly while he stared up at the sky and nodded, "Come back to bed. I'll get you some tea." He said walking me back inside.

But in the far distance I swear I could feel him.

My Anakin.

As Ryker walked me to the stairs, I stopped him and smiled, "Tea please. I'll walk up myself I'm fine, really." I said kissing his lips. He gave a small nod and went down the hall while I hurried up the stairs to Lincoln's room.  "Link." I said before pushing the door open. He was snoring loudly on his bed while Kris was on the floor snoring just as loud.

"Link," I shook his shoulder and he popped up looking at me and then rubbing his red printed face, "Lily?" He asked confused.

I gave a nod, "Have you dreamt of anything odd? Anything at all? Maybe wings? Or-or a pair of orange scarleted eyes?" I asked quietly.

He shook his head, "No, you okay?" He asked sitting up now. I gave a nod, "Yeah, do me a favor, when you do, let me know." I said before he laid back down and nodded.

Heading out the room, I shut the door and looked up to see Jolene staring at me from her room. Then she was quiet and stepped back into her room and shut the door.

No one can know. There's no reason to make anyone fear right now.

Especially not Anne.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13 1 10
The world has now been endangered by 4 Calamities of the Universe, forcing Keith and his friends out to fight them. Numerous companions come in to as...
210 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
516 54 6
"The world is cruel by nature, why else would this happen?" * Eight years ago, the were...
4.4K 229 23
Disclaimer:- This was written by me 4 years ago during my years at college. It's far from perfect, but I hope everyone can see where I have improved...