Hawk eye and Sharp Shooter.

By AshleyBlack42

Most people carry things like guns and knife or weapons during a zombie apocalypse, but travailing with bin... More

Hitting a rough patch
Save the old guy
Fracking zombies
Philly Feast.
Part One of Full Metal Zombie.
Part 2
Home Sweet Zombie
Resurrection Z
Welcome to The Fu-Bar
Break from the show.
Zunami
Going Nuclear.
Sisters of Mercy
Murphy's Law
Doctor of The Dead
The Past
The Murphy
White Light
Zombie Road
Batch 47
Zombaby
No Mercy Part 1
No Mercy Part 2
No Mercy Part 3
Zombie Baby Daddy.
Down The Mississippi
The Collector
Anther Break From The Show
A/N
RoZwell
We Were Nowhere Near The Grand Canyon.
Corporate Retreat
Party With The Zeros
Adios, Muchachos
Day One
All Good Things Must Come to an End
A New Mission.
Murphy's Miracle.
Red Hands
The King and Queen of Lies and Evil Queen of Treachery.
The Capturing of Death
One Doc Flow The Cuckoo Nest
Welcome to Murphytown
Jean and Lucy
The Big Picture or...
Or The End Of Your Era.
Everybody Dies in the End.
Two Years? Really?
Warren's Dream
Are You Kidding Me?
The Vanishing
A New Mission: Keep Moving
In Memory of J-
The Unknowns.
Back from the Undead
Powerless part 1
Powerless part 2
Crisis of Faith
We Interrupt This Program
Frenemies
Return to Mercy Labs
Mt. Weather
Black Rainbow
Welcome to the Newpocalypese
A New Live
Escape from Altura
Pacifica
Father or Murphy
Limbo
Doc's Stoned History
Heartland
Water Keepers
State Of Mine
Hackerville
It is all in my head?
Reborn.
Miss President
Rough Night?
Voices
Same Dreams
I Can't part 1
Zombies?
The Fight for Jean
The Calm
The Storm
Don't Tell Her
Epilogue
Hey Guys

I Can't Part 2

164 5 0
By AshleyBlack42

I rested my head on Tommy's shoulder and closed my eyes. We just kept going in slow circles with the music. The song stopped and something faster played. "Tommy." We heard and we both looked up to see Hall. "Come join me for a moment." Hall said, pulling him away. With his red flushed face and goofy stance I know. Hall was already drunk. Didn't see that one coming. He's got a kid to take care of. Hall pulled Tommy away from me talking about something pre-apocalypse. I stood there, holding my dress, surrounded by people, but feeling isolated. I slowly walked through the dance floor, before someone grabbed my hand. I was pulled close to this person as they put their one arm around me. I looked up and stared at this person. Those hazel eyes and brown short cut hair. That smirk still on his face. "You-" "Don't scream." He said over me. He held on to me tightly so I won't run.

"You have two seconds to tell me why you're here and not in that cell you call home, before I step on your foot." I told him. "I broke out." He said and I stepped on his foot.He groaned, but didn't let go. I was going to do it again, when he took a step back. "I know you hear his voice. Telling you that you can't get rid of him, right?" He asked and I stared up at him. "Listen, I'll tell you everything, but not out here. If you want to know everything, follow the signs. And don't let anyone follow you." He said as his grip loosened. "Maybe use that moment of yours." He whispered, before twirling me away from him. I spon and once I stopped he was gone. I looked around, but I couldn't see over the crowd. I stood there again watching everyone having fun. Someone looked at me and I smiled at them. They smiled back, before they turned away.

"Jean." I heard and I turned to see Sarge. She walked up to me and stared at me. "What are you doing on the dance floor alone?" She asked me. "I'm not alone." I told her, pointing around. "Oh this is just sad. This is your wedding-- come on." Sarge said, pulling me through the crowd. We stopped by the bar and Sarge lend on it. She raised her hand, two fingers. "How are you feeling?" Sarge asked as the drinks were given to us. "Fine." I said as I raised my glass to my lips. The drink was grabbed out of my hands and I looked up at Murphy. "Nope." He said to me. "What? Why?" I asked him. "Warren wants to make a speck. And she said no drinks until after." He said and I looked around. "Really, cause there are people here already drunk and I can see drinks in people's hands." I pointed out. "Warren said not you." He said. "Not until after." I stared at him. "Warren didn't say anything about that." Sarge butted in. Murphy stared at her, ready to bite her,

I took the drink from him and was about to drink it when Murphy smacked it out of my hands. Sarge was covered by the booze as the glass hit the ground, shattering. Sarge stared down, before looking at Murphy. "That's it red." She said, but someone grabbed her. "Go get cleaned up Sargent." I looked up to see Warren. She let Sarge go and she walked off. "Wesson, clear this up." Murphy said as Warren pushed Murphy away. "You ok baby girl?" She asked. I looked up at her and smiled. "I'm fine." I said. She smiled and walked away. When will this night be over? I stood there and bent down to help Wesson. I handed him some glass,but he stopped me. "You'll cut yourself." He said. "Ya so? It's the apocalypse. People get hurt all the time." I told him. "Mister Murphy doesn't want you to get hurt." He said. "Well I already did." I said. "He doesn't want you physically hurt. Said to treat you like glass." Wesson said.

I slowly stood up and looked around. I saw Murphy walking to the door. I followed after him and forcefully opened the door. It hit the wall, making a huge banging sound. I walked up to Murphy and grabbed him. "What the hell? Why are you telling people to treat me like glass?" I asked him. "It's your wedding night. I don't want anyone to ruin it for you." He said. "Ya, then why take the drink away from me? Huh?" I asked him. "People make dumb decisions when they're drunk." Murphy said. I pushed him more into the brick wall and he raised his hands. "Are you saying I'm dumb now?" I asked him. "No, no. not dumb, but it's dangerus." He said. I heard the door open and let Murphy go.

"There you two are, we've been looking everywhere. Warren wants to make a speck." Addy said. I stared at her for a moment. This is the moment I didn't want to come. The part I never wanted. The part I tried to push away. I stared at Addy as Murphy walked over to her. "Come on Jean." She said and I reluctantly followed her, hearing the door close as my safed fading with the squeaking. I walked down the hall and stood at the doorway. "Jean, there you are." Tommy said, running up to me. Murphy walked past us and Tommy watched him. "Why's he so angry?" Tommy asked and I just watched Murphy walk away. "Don't know." I lied and Tommy stared at me. I just stared back and he brushed it off. He didn't see through it like he normally does.

"Excuse me." Warren said and everyone looked up at him. "We're all so happy for 10k and Jean to have tied the knot. I always knew they would and I couldn't be more prouder of them. I see them are my family, my kids some days. And some days they both acted like it. But other days they acted like adults." She said and I knew it was coming. "You couldn't have stopped it. Nothing can stop it. Everything will happen and there is nothing you can do." I heard and I turned to see someone staring at me, I stared, thinking I knew them. They waved at me, smiling. "What is it? What's wrong?" Tommy whispered and I looked up at him. "Someone's watching us." I said, turning back to face them, but they were gone. Why is that always the case? Why can't they just stay for once.

"Jean, there's nothing there. Are you sure you're ok?" He asked and I stared back up at him. "I'm good." I lied. I wanted to break down right now. "There is a cure." I heard Warren say and I looked up at her. No she said it. The crowd was muttering to themselves, looking around. I looked around and saw Murphy's angry glare staring at me. He turned and walked out of the room. Everyone was looking at us for a moment. "I need s-some air." I muttered and walked out of the building. I threw the door open and grabbed my knees. I couldn't catch my breath as I touched my throat. "Rough night?" I heard and I turned to see Jack standing there. He was leaning on the wall, his leg resting up on it, smoke in hand. Oh don't push me right now. "Listen--" " No you listen. What the hell are you really doing here? Are you trying to ruin everything?" I asked, getting closer. "You're doing a great job of that already." He said. I walked right up to him and through a punch at him.

"Now, you're going to have to do better than that." He said as he held my fist in his hand. "Listen, you want to know why Murphy won't let you drink?" He asked me. I fought him, trying to get my hand back from him. "It's cause he knows... about that." He said, pointing at my stomach. I stared at him and he sighed. "What he doesn't know is what that thing will do." He said. "It's going to take over you if you stay with Murphy. His anger will turn it against you. Without him even knowing." He told me. "If you want the best change for it, run away. Do as I say and everything stops. All the pain. All the voices.The threat of war." He said. "I just can't leave." I told him. "Oh really? You want war? His death? I know you see it night after night. Waking up in a cold sweat. Everyone thinks you're crazy because of it." He said. "They don't think I'm crazy." I told him.

"Really? Then where are they?" He asked. "They left you out here on your wedding night. Alone. Alone to your thoughts. To the zombies." He said and I stared at him. "You want to save the only person who depends on you. Run to the woods and all of this stops." He told me. I took my heels off and grabbed them. I threw them away and turned to the woods. I stood there and closed my eyes. "Run away Jean. Forget them, forget them all. All this pain will fade away. This talk of war will depart before your eyes. This world will be easier to take the farther you get." He whispered in my ear. "They let you down time and time again. Having to sacrifice your own happiness for them. They ruin this night for you with all this cure talk." He whispered and I opened my eyes. He let my shoulder go and I ran off.

~~~Tommy~~~

I watched Jean walk off and I tried to go after her. "Did you know about this?" I heard and I turned to face Addy. I slowly nodded and she shook her head, scoffing and walked away from me. "You son of a bitch." I heard and got whaled in the face. I bent over and grabbed my nose. "Hay, don't punch him." Addy said, running at the guy. I held my face and I felt a hand on my back. I looked up, only to see just brown hair. Short brown hair. "You ok Tommy?" Sarge asked me. I just stared at her and she gave me a handkerchief. "Hold your nose." She said, helping me up. "Keep your head down." She said. I still looked up and people were fighting, screaming or throwing punches at each other.

I dropped my gaze, before there was a loud sound. Murphy had a blow horn and was making everyone cover their ears. "Everyone out. We're closing early." He yelled and everyone left. I tried to go for the door, but Sarge stopped me. "You need to sit down and stop the bleeding." She said. I tired to push her off and Murphy came to stand in front of me. "Oh no. not you. You're not going anywhere." He said. "I don't have to listen to you." I spat. "You will too, young man." He said, making himself taller. "Murphy leave him alone." Warren said. "Ya, cause he might just give you the cure." Addy said. "Addy--" " No Warren, you should have told us. Using their wedding to tell everyone? What the hell were you thinking?" Addy asked her. "It was my idea." George said, jumping down in front of Warren. "Of cause it was your. Our great President." Addy said. "Addy." George said.

"And you made the kids go through with it? Like this won't have an effect on them. No wonder Jean was so pale all day. You stressed her out." Addy said. "Addy." George said louder. "You didn't want a civil war Miss President? Well now you're going to have one. Everything you just fought for has just one out the window." Addy said, standing on a small lift. "Addy!" Warren yelled. "What?" She yelled back. "You're made your point. We get it. We're the bad guys." Warren said. "No, not the bad guys. Just the stupid guys and you going to fix this. All of it." Addy said. "Well pain in the ass just kicked everyone out." George said. "That's MIster pain in the ass." Murphy said. "Murphy." Addy said, glaring at him. Sarge stood next to me, watching me.

"The first thing you can do is clean this mess up." Addy said. Murphy walked over to them and handed Warren and Greoge brooms. "Murphy stay here." Addy said. "You're not the boss of me." Murphy said and Addy stared at him, a chair leg in her hand. " Alright. Alright." He said. "10k, you're with me." She said, pulling me up. "Sarge, watch them and keep Murphy here." Addy said and Sarge nodded. She sat down and watched them. Addy and I walked down the hallway and started to look for Jean.

"Jean?" We called out, before I found the doors open. The back doors. "Did anyone come this way?" I asked Addy. "No, they all went out the front door." She said and we ran out the doors. "Jean?" I called out. "Genave, this isn't funny." Addy said. Walked outside, we looked around and Addy ran over to something. She bent down and picked something up. "It's her shoes." She said, looking up at me. "Looking for something?" I heard and I knew that voice. That man that scared Jean so much. I turned and grabbed this man. I pushed him up on the wall with one hand and held my right under his chin. "Where's my wife?" I asked darkly. "She ran away." He told me. "Bullshit." I spat, holding his jacket tighter. "She won't just run away without someone pushing her to. What did you say to her?" I asked. He chuckled at me, lowering his head before he stared me in the eyes.

"I told her that she would forget her pain and this war wouldn't start if she left. She didn't want you to die. Like the way she sees it happen in her dreams. So she ran off into the woods to forget the pain. But what I didn't tell her is that she'll forget it all. That's the way he wants it." He said to me. "Who's he?' Addy asked, putting her chair leg up to his face. He just chuckled again. "You have bigger things to worry about and all you're worried about is who he is. You people." He said, shaking his head. "What do you mean?" Addy asked. "If she forgets and she will. You won't ever get her back. He'll be waiting for her on the other side of the woods. And if you let her get there she'll be out of your reach forever." He said casually. "You sick bastard." Addy said, raising her chair leg.

"I bet Murphy never told you, did he?" He asked and Addy stopped. "Told us what?" I asked. "10k, he's just stalling." Addy said and he stared at her. "Told us what?" I asked again. He slowly turned to face me and smirked. "You're going to be a father, young man." He told me. I pushed him again to the wall. "You lie." I spat. "Don't believe me. Ask him. He can feel the baby." He said and the doors opened again. We both turned to see Murphy. "You again." Murphy said, walking closer. I let Jack go and grabbed Murphy, pushing him to the wall. "What is with you K's pushing me to walls?" He asked me. "Tell me it's not true. Tell me he's lying. Tell me Jean isn't pregnant. Tell me she just ran off to stop a war. Tell me he's lying." I said loudly. Murphy dropped his head, not saying a word. "He can't." Jack said. I hit Jack away and he fell to the ground. I let Murphy go and turned away from him. "We're running out of time." I said. "You're not going anywhere." Addy said. "I'm going--" "Anywhere. If you know where she is, you'll take us there." Addy said over Jack. "He won't be happy." Jack said. "He who?" Addy asked him.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 103 16
Bella, she has a hard past, with her religious family, abusive father and so much more. So she runs away and lives on her own. One day she witnesses...
3.9K 343 17
Book one finished! - "Zombies? Is 'zombies' the appropriate term? Zombies don't exist, they DIDN'T exist, but now these monsters are real...too real...
5.4K 179 21
NEWER VERSION (VERY SLOW UPDATES) Ah, the zombie apocalypse. The one thing that Naya wanted to happen more than anything else in this entire world...
7.9K 111 12
I dont know man I'm just gonna write whatever comes to my head and try and follow the plotline on the movie. Sorry for any grammar issues in advance...