Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverse

By StarGemZirconium

Aizawa walks inside to start the day off with Advisory Class as always, reading the schedule for the day, onl... More

Experimental Spell
Back on Earth
Oh Lords, Where's Izuku
The Villain I Appear To Be
Whoops, Wrong Spell
Crime Scene: Brooklyn 99
Monsters Within The Mind I
"Oh Gods, DAMNIT!!"
Monsters Within The Mind II
Best of the Heathers Universe
Monsters Within The Mind III
Gypsy Of Notre Dame
In The Hands Of An Author
Monsters Within The Mind IV
Some Random Shitposts
Identity V
Thomas Sanders
Hazbin Hotel 1
Hazbin Hotel 2
Helluva Boss
Character Radio
22 Jumpstreet
1-A Violin
The Promised Neverland
Jojo Intermission
Meeting My Alternates
Deku Being Annoyed
Deku As Wednesday Addams
Crazy Rich Asians (Part 1)
Crazy Rich Asians (FINALE)
Ouija Time
MORE VILLAINS?????
Shipping Vines
Hypnos, The Villain of Eternal Sleep
Back Home
Synesthesia
Pirates of the Carribean
Sadism
First To Go
5:35
The Masterpiece
Compensation Mimi
Vines Once Again
Witchy Vibes
Nichijou
GenderBend
DTFF Dare
A Month
Shama
Kilmaa
Split Up
Prince
Anemia
Speaking Animal
The Resident
Chord Shore
Give Him Back
With My Heart
Azrael
The Boy Who Talked To Shadows
Wields and Lycans
Memes, But Not Bnha
Deku Talking To--What?
Wonderland in a Wardrobe
Beautiful
Candy Store and--WAIT
Me, I am Damaged
Dear Bakugou, The Feelings Mutual
I Need A Break
Atropos Ropes
Boses
Here Comes A Thought
Entomologist
Oh Honey~
Hunter's Moon
Di-VINE
Star Is Born
The AssClass
QnA by Yours Truly
Did You Just Open The Umbrella Inside?!
Woes of a Writer
When I'm Silent, Call Red Flags
The Golden Boys
Uncle Midoriya Had Not Seen Such Bullshit
I'm not joking
10 Fears +2 Bonus!
In-Laws.....
Halloween Party~
WHO THE----
Murder Family: November Special
CHRISTMAS (Starring Witches and Filipinos)
F R E A K S
Chaotic Little Twink
Lights! Camera! Action!
Do You Even Food Fight Bro?
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Here's Something Unrelated
I Kinda Miss School
Getting High On The Weekends
Post Party
Izuku Midoriya; The Gran Prix Struggle
So We're Shitposting Now?
Random Stuff That Comes Up Mid-Class
51.34.42
Dread Lock Best Moments
Phantomhive
🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝
MHHHMMM YES BAKUDEKU
Теперь все в порядке
Last Man Standing
Roulette Kid
Let Me Cry, It's Valentine's Day
👁
Bye Bye Fingers
Let The Living Beware!
Nom Nom, Fingers
Ugly Cry
"I HAVE NO SON!!"
Entrance Exam
Receptionist
Uhhh....
To The Sea We Go
I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE
In My Hands, The World Ends

Wanna Hear Something Scary?

7.1K 71 13
By StarGemZirconium

"Well, since you had your fun, I guess it's my turn." Joshi said stretching her arms and blinking her eyes before holding up a black ball.

"Before anything else, who hates watching scary movies?" Joshi asked seeing the hands if Hagakure, Uraraka, Midnight, Present Mic, Kota and Koji Kota.

"Sorry peeps, you better know how to handle this." Joshi said snapping her fingers for Kota and Koji to sleep while throwing the ball.

"How about, us?" Present Mic asked, gesturing the others as Joshi clicked her tongue.

"You're grown ups, suck it up and get fucked." Joshi said before realzing what she technically said and just covered her mouth while laughing to herself.

"Hi, I'm Mina. ₩@NN@ H3@R $0ME3T#¡NG $€@RY?" Mina greeted as her eyes gleamed red before creepy music cut it off and the Somehing Scary logo popped up.

"Dark twist on Mina, ehhhhh???" Hagakure nervously laughed as Ojirou wrapped his tail around her.

"It's okay Toru, I'm here."

"Izuku." Mina read aloud as the screen faded back to Mina, the video's theme was mainly black and white authentic, just eerie enough for viewers.

"Well, fuck. Another twisted Izuku horror shit story." Bakugou complaimed as everyone else just had to agree with his mood.

"I swear if its another murderer Izuku I'm gonna fucking kill him when he wakes up,"

"Inspired by a campfire story submitted by Tokoyami." Mina said before the screen faded black.

"Eh!"
"Eh?!"
"Eyyyyyyy!!!" Mina and Tokoyami high-fived as they pointed at each other with finger guns.

"There was a summer camp created many years ago called Sunny Summer Camp. It was originally an all boys camp that was founded by a park ranger by the name Sunny Summers. This story happens around the first year when the camp became co-ed." Mina said as the came was shown on screen.

"Tch, campfire stories. BORING!!!!"
"SHHHHH!!"
"Not what you said when Ady played Identity V."
"Oh shut the fuck up would ya?"

"So in the orientation the camp leaders were explaining the Sunny Summers Contest that was held at the end of ever camp. The boy who would win would get a trophy and cash prize" Mina explained as her eyes raised at the mention of cash prize.

"Yikes."
"Oh shit, here we go again." Chisaki sighed as Shigaraki just giggled, let me tell you, GIGGLED like he drank a bottle of that giggle water shit.

"A green haired girl with braids raised her hand."What if we opened the contest to everyone this year?" She asked. "

"Yes! Girl Izuku! This is a scary story you say! Wait til' gets to the good pa---" Mineta drooled before getting a shock of electricity sizzle him into black.

"Kaminari!!"
"It was Joshi dumbass....."

"That's a great idea, Izuku." The camp leader exclaimed.

"And maybe, the judging criteria would be less about the appearance and whoever shares the most qualities with Sunny Summers." Everyone around her started clapping and cheering for her.

"Awwww....My baby being a good girl." Inko said as All Might and the teachers clapped in agreement.

"I wished the hero liscence exam was like that." Joshi hissed before making everyone in the room cringe in a agreement.

"Except for a boy who sat a few rows behind her." Mina said as the screen switches from Izuku to Bakugou, Kirishima.

"Of course......"

"His name was Bakugou, and he wasn't happy with this change. He looked like the direct descendant of Sunny Summers and believed that he was a guranteed win. But since they were changing the rules, he was worried that he was not." Mina said as Bakugou was seen with a more than pissed face and anger in his eyes.

"Me? Worried? What the fuck is that?"
"You literally paniced when you didn't see me in the mall for two hours."

"Over the summer, his disdain for Izuku grew and grew. So, on the night before the Mister Summers Contest Bakugou asked Kirishima to help him with a prank.
He didn't give any details, only that he wanted to teach her a lesson for having a big mouth."

"Why Kirishima amongst all people? I would honestly use Denki or Sero."
Denki and Sero were tearing up at the fact he said their REAL NAME but slightly insulted by the word used

"Let's just hope it's a prank." Uraraka mumbled as Iida mentally screamed

"PRANKS ARE NO GOOOD!!!!"

"Dustin had been observing Izuku and knew that she was usually the last in her cabin because she'd stay up and help the camp counsellors clean."

"EWW, STALKERRR......." Toga teased as Bakugou's eye twitched.

""What a suck-up.." Bakugou thought. So they hid in the nearby bushes until Izuku showed up."

"When she finally did, Bakugou jumped out of the bushes and told her that one of the counsellors was asking for her and motioned her to follow them. When the three of them walk a little bit away from the cabins, Bakugou pushed Izuku on the ground on her back, the impact knocked her out."

"A concussion???"

"Bakugou sat on her knees and told Kirishima to hold her arms down, incase she woke up. Kirishima had no idea what Bakugou was planning, but silently obeyed."

"Why would yo-- no how could you?!? Fucking?! God! Whyyy??!? Oh my god!" Bakugou scolded himself as he gestured to the screen and went nuts over hiw his was definitely a bullshit idea,

"Kirishima watched in confusion as Bakugou oulled out a needle and thread from his pocket, and began to sew Izuku's mouth shut." Mina's eyes widened and  emphasized the statement she was saying.

"Oh my god." Inko muttered, imagining how it must've felt, being forever silent.

"When Bakugou was done he grabbed her legs and asked Kirishima to help him carry her to Sunny Rock, the highest point in camp. It over-looked the canyon and had a gorgeous sight. And a terrifying drop."

"Nice way to make things dark." Denki joked, but everyone was still tense.

"They hid her in a bush and headed back to their cabins.

"That'll teach her to shut up." Bakugou said. Kirishima was speechless, still shaking at the horrific act that he was an accompliced to. Bakugou noticed.

"Look, we're not gonna leave her out there forever, we'll come back for her after the contest tomorrow." "

"Nice to be assured, Bakubro." Kirishima whispered as Bakugou still cringed at himself.

The next morning, Bakugou and Kirishima sat at the back row of the mess hal where the Mister Summers-- Now renamed Sunny Summers Contest was being held. The camp leaders called out the names of the contestants onto the stages, but no one showed up when they called Izuku, only silence, besides the stifled chuckles of Bakugou."

"Being that obvious would make you an immediate suspect." Bakugou scolded as he gave a fist to the screen.

"After the contest, everyone went back to their cabins to pack their things. Bakugou and Kirishima noticed the camp leader running in a panic, asking campers if they had seen Izuku."

"Bakugou turned to Kirishima and told him it was time to go get her. They walked back to Sunny Rock, but her body wasn't found anywhere."

"Oh god...." Everyone muttered as the felt a pit on their stomach sink.

"Oh god." Kirishima said, feeling sick to the stomach.

"You don't think she....." He pointed at the edge. As the boys peered at the edge, they heard a voice behind them.

"Looking for me?" It was Izuku, she was still alive. They turned behind them to see her standing there but......" Mina paused as the screen showed Izuku dismembered, bloodied and dirty.

"Oh my god, my baby......" Inko cried as Toshinori gagged at the horrifying sight.

"She was covered with dirt and blood. Her clothes were torn, twigs and leaves all over. Her eyes were filled with rage and her mouth was still sewn shut."

"Her voice echoed inside their minds.

"I can't let you hurt anyone like this again." Izuku said. Izuku lunged towards Bakugou, making him step back, loose his balance and fall down the cliff. Kirishima couldn't move, and alothough he was silently standing there Izuku could hear his racing thoughts bouncing through his mind.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please don't hurt me. It wasn't my idea. I didn't even do anything....." "

"Izuku took a step forward and said. "3X@€T£¥....."

"Oof Telepathy.." Denki cringed as everyone else looked to him in confusion.

"Many years have gone by since Izuku's death. A monument ressurected in Sunny Rock in her honor. And every summer the campers adorn it with flowers and the Sunny Summers badge."

"That's nice of them....." Aizawa mumbked getting a 'face' from Joshi,

"Legend has it, that she still watches the camp, protecting those who speak up and punished those who dare silenced them....."

"Well now I'm scared to go camping, guys who wants some marshmellows???!" Midnight asked as everyone was still shocked at the story.

"Ehh.. could be scarier." Joshi shrugged as everyone stared at her and-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
284K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.