Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Rev...

By Writing-Pixie

The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - ??? & BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - TDS and BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 - BTS, CCS, and WBS (3rd person)
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person POV)
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 - Candace, CCS & WBS, and BTS 3rd POV
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 - 3rd person POV
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
~Epilogue~
Announcement: Future Projects
Q&A
Chapter by Chapter
Bonus Chapter #1 - The Sasaeng's Histories
Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1
Bonus Chapter #3 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 2
Bonus Chapter #4 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 3
Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4
Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5
Not a Bonus Chapter! A celebration!
Bonus Chapter #7 - Neil

Chapter 25

14.5K 773 46
By Writing-Pixie

Sometimes deciding on what pajamas to wear is exceptionally difficult, and while I had purchased the emerald green silky sleep shirt and shorts set with Tae in mind I wasn't necessarily ready for him to see me in them. The issue was that I was running out of clean laundry.

I slide the sleep shorts up my legs. Pull the top I am currently wearing off over my head, and I reach for the pajama top to replace it when I hear the door close behind me. Oops.

I don't have to turn around to know that finding me like this is shocking to him. "Oh sorry." I expect him to turn back out the door in a rush but instead I feel his energy as he draws nearer. Then his hands are on me. His fingertips just outside of his mark on my back. Part of me hoping he will trace the letters, or kiss them like he did before. Another part of me panicking about the fact that I really need to put this top on which has practically been forgotten in my hands. "I will never tire of seeing this mark on your skin. But...you should put that top on now."

I nod. Is it bad that I wish he hadn't told me to do that? I put it on and turn his way. "Sorry about that. I should have changed in the bathroom. I wasn't really thinking."

I turn to him, and I'm surprised to see a blush staining his cheeks. Yet there is also desire swimming in his dark eyes. "I like this color. I like it on you."

Should I tell him? "I picked it out with you in mind. Specifically because of your microphone being green."

"You wore this for me? You...but...Daisy.."

"I didn't invite you here with any ulterior motives. I just want to talk. I am only wearing this set because I am starting to run out of clean clothing. I guess I will have to sort that out soon." I bite my lip and consider how I am going to accomplish that.

"Wait." Tae states simply.

"Wait?" I blink because that simple word doesn't tell me anything.

"Wait to do laundry. Until we get to Brazil."

I don't know where he is going with this, but I nod, agreeing that I will wait as he suggested.

I go to sit on the bed and persuade him over beside me. "I invited you over for a couple of reasons. The first simply because we really haven't had time together, and I want to rectify that." He draws his eyebrows in confusion. "I want to fix it. I don't like that we haven't really had time together."

"Sorry, my fault." He frowns.

I shake my head. "No, I am not going to point blame at either of us. I am just doing my part in trying to fix it."

"You said a couple of reasons?" He prompts me.

"Um, so I stayed in the green room today with the purpose of trying to get to know the female staff better. I can't depend on the seven of you to be my primary source of entertainment. You don't have the time for that, and it wouldn't really make for a healthy relationship if I didn't have some outside friends and interests." I pause for a second to make sure he understood me. I unintentionally said a lot without really meaning to. He doesn't question it so I move on. "Unfortunately, only one of them understood me, and I got the impression that she didn't like me very much."

"I can help with your Korean. If you help me with my English."

"I'll consider it." Not the reason I brought him here. I should have expected it though. It would be selfish of me to expect him to learn English, and not at least attempt to learn Korean myself. How do I turn this conversation back to asking about Eun Ae? "Um, so the one that didn't seem to like me much. It was one of the wardrobe assistants. Eun Ae."

His eyes immediately widen. "Oh."

So he must know about her feelings at least if he is responding that way, right? "When she looked at you. I saw something there. A flicker of longing and somewhat hurt emotions."

He nods. "Yes, she has confessed she likes me."

"Look, I've told a few of the others that have a past that it doesn't matter to me. They can tell me if they want to, but I won't judge them on it. If there is a past between Eun Ae and you, I won't be upset about it. However, with it being someone I have to deal with on a nearly daily basis I think I should know. That way I am properly prepared for it." My stomach is tied in knots asking this. It doesn't really seem fair, but I don't want to be sidelined by her potentially animosity towards me.

"You are asking if there were feelings. If there was a romance there?"

I nod. Why am I so scared of his answer?

"Daisy," he reaches for my hand, and I don't hesitate to give it to him. "There has been no one. Nothing serious with anyone. Ever." His eyes fill with emotions and unshed tears. "Only you. I was waiting for you." He stands, putting his glasses on the nightstand. Expecting the tears to cause water stains on the lenses, I imagine. He turns back around and they are already trailing down his cheeks.

I pull him back to my side while finding tears building up in my own eyes. Even when he sits down in the space he had just vacated I find the gap between us is crushing something inside of me. I somehow know he won't make the first move so I crawl into his lap, straddling his waist, and wrap my arms around him. It is only a chaste kiss that I plant on his lips. I voice the reason for my kiss with the next statement I utter. "I'm happy to hear that."

Apparently that chaste kiss wasn't enough for him. In a beat of a moment I find myself with my back flush against the plush mattress. My hair fanned out around me. Before he presses his lips back to mine he whispers in my ear. "You're an angel. You're my angel." Then his lips are hot and searching my own. His body flush against me. Out of my three kisses now he is the one with the least experience, and yet he is the least restrained. He is the one that seems the most eager. He doesn't hesitate to explore the recesses on my mouth with his tongue. To pull back and suck at my lips with his own, or to nibble gently. I nearly don't have enough breath to utter the sounds of fierce excitement and content that he is provoking out of me. When he starts to pull away I place my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him back to me.

After several more hungry kisses I mentally pause. This is becoming a dangerous situation. We are both wearing pajamas and the thin material is definitely unable to mask his growing excitement. I sigh, pull away this time. "That." Deep breath. "That was unexpected."

He smirks down at me. "It was." He looks up at the pillows at the head of the bed. "I want to stay."

I run my hands through his silky curls. I've been fantasizing about how they would feel through my fingers for awhile now, and the softness does not disappoint. His current hairstyle is probably my favorite of all the ones I have seen on him. I pull myself back to what he stated. I let out a deep sigh. I like the idea of sleeping in his arms, but this seems like dangerous territory.

"I like the idea of that, but I think it might be too soon."

He frowns down at me, but doesn't pull away. In the next moment he is kissing me again, and while they are more tender and less frenzied they aren't any less reflective of how we feel about each other. He sighs himself, sitting up and pulling away. "You are probably right."

I sit up and ask something more neutral. "Tomorrow is an interview on the Stephen Colbert show. Does that take place at five pm also?"

He nods. "Yes, so once again we have to be there at three pm for hair and makeup. Are you going to come with us? Or do you think you will still feel poorly?"

I repeat the answer I uttered to Hobi not long ago. "I'm almost 100% now. I should be fine by tomorrow. I just don't honestly don't know how I feel about it right now. Maybe we will see in the morning what I will want to do."

He nods. "I should get back to my room. Are we having breakfast together?"

I nod. "I don't plan on changing that about our day. The only thing that may stop me is if I accidentally sleep in or something."

He nods again. Then suddenly he is diving at my lips. This one is as heated as the first, but I know this one isn't searching for more. This is his way of saying goodbye to me while we are alone. I can't wait to experience more of his heated kisses like this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.7K 78
Luna Moore moved to South Korea, Seoul South Korea to be exact; when she was five to live with her aunt and uncle. Now she's eighteen, having been k...
185K 9.6K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
771 86 13
Ava's story with the guys continues in this sequel. After surviving a traumatic event, the soulmate group tries to find a new normal. Will their love...
229K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...