Vangsvere Retold

By Devils_Assasin

The Vampire world that once stayed hidden is now open, ruling the planet and overtaking all humans. With the... More

FAMILY TREES
Chapter 1: The New World
Chapter 2: Oh Killian
Chapter 3: Mourning
Chapter 4: Not As Bad As I Thought
Chapter 5: The Pills
Chapter 6: Maybe Theyll Grow Back
Chapter 7: Heath & Zuri
Chapter 8: Wrath Of A Vengeful Mother
Chapter 9: Not My Little Girl
Chapter 10: First We Need A Boat
Chapter 11: Petra
Chapter 12: How Romantic
Chapter 13: Straight line.
Chapter 14: You're A Smart One Too
Chapter 15: The Scruffed Womanizer
Chapter 16: Alone
Chapter 17: Nice Job
Chapter 18: Shes Alive
Chapter 19: Took His Hand
Chapter 20: Dream
Chapter 22: You Have Family
Chapter 23: Witch Boy
Chapter 24: Its The Fucking President
Chapter 25: Besides Dorky
Chapter 26: She Was My
Chapter 27: Stay. Please.
Chapter 28: Forever
Chapter 29: Petra!
Chapter 30: A Beer
Chapter 31: We Buried A Man
Chapter 32: Two Annes
Chapter 33: For Fucks Sake
Chapter 34: Tell Me Your Story
Chapter 35: No Bitch
Chapter 36: Old Fashion
Chapter 37: I Can Remember That Too
Chapter 38: Nathan, Nate
Chapter 39: Romance
Chapter 40: Other Captain
Chapter 41: Hadnt Known He Was Still Physical
Chapter 42: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 43: Permission
Chapter 44: He's Part Dragon
Chapter 45: Joy and Happiness
Chapter 46: Dont Have Green Eyes
Chapter 47: Wait
Chapter 48: Its Coming
Chapter 49: Game On
Chapter 50: Jet
Chapter 51: Top Bunk
Chapter 52: Niko
Chapter 53: Four Girls
Chapter 54: Russia It Is.
Chapter 55: Annes Child

Chapter 21: The One I Longed To See

971 49 10
By Devils_Assasin

Jessas POV:

We managed to get four cars running, Petra told Koda we'd need more vehicles so he decided we'd go and get all the big trucks we could find. Lots of vans and SUV's.

I got in the van with Koda, Nevana and Killian.

Koda stared ahead at the road as we drove following the others.

We were heading to Kentucky, I hope Vydia, Aunt Mel and Arabella are there. Oh and wolf. I miss wolf, and Valdus, even Judah. I miss everyone.

Laying my head into Killian's chair, I watched him look from me to Koda and then ahead at the road.

Viktor was taking the main drive there and I didn't want to be in the truck with him, he's an aggressive driver.

After two hours, Killian fell asleep and Nevana leaned his seat back, covering him with a blanket.

I leaned forward and stared at the steering wheel. I followed the strong hands that gripped the wheel, and up the arms, to the muscle and up his neck, slowly running my eyes up his jaw and admiring his focused eyes on the road.

His eyes moved to me and he glanced from me back to the road, "Want to drive?" He asked quietly.

To drive....

"I don't know how to drive. No ones ever taught me." I admitted in a whisper before looking back at Killian to make sure I didn't wake him.

Koda cocked an eyebrow at me and I blushed watching him reach under the seat and the seat backed up. What's he doing?

He looked back at Nevana who was falling asleep with her head on the window. Then he gestured for me to sit in his lap, "I'll teach you." He said low.

Teach me?

I felt a smile bloom over my face and slowly moved over the middle console and into his lap. He unbuckled his seatbelt and put it on both of us before he slowed the van down. "Right here we have the basics, D is for drive." He said quietly as he pointed to the little stick. Then he stopped the car and put it into the P. "park." He said before moving it back to drive.

"Try to move the gear shift to park and then to drive. Just a note, You should never switch gears if you're driving though." He whispered moving his hand off the little nob.

I moved it to park and then back up to park, staring over my shoulder at him while he gave me a smile.

I did it!

"So the two pedals down here are your gas and brake. The one on the right is always the gas, the one of the left is the brake. Never press on both. Use only one foot and switch from one to the other gradually." He moved his foot and held the steering wheel.

I placed my foot on the gas and pressed lightly on it, "Good, now slowly brake." He said moving an arm around my waist, his hand flat and open on my stomach.

I braked and lunged forward a bit, but his hand kept me from flying into the wheel. "You knew id brake hard." I said quietly while laughing.

I'm surprised Killians still asleep.

Koda smiled wider, "No one brakes smoothly on their first try. Try it again, this time slow and soft." He said moving my hair back and staring down at the pedals while glancing up at the road too.

I pressed on the gas and drove for a small distance before I slowly braked, and it was all good, until the complete stop and we had a small jolt.

Again, his hand kept me close to his chest.

"Alright now, catch up with them, but don't get too close. You don't want to tailgate Viktor." He said laughing and moving his hands off the wheel.

I held the wheel and pressed on the gas, moving us up to Viktors SUV. I freaked though and let go when I thought we'd crash.

But we eased and slowed, I looked at the road and sighed in relief as I noticed we were on Viktors tail.

Koda backed us off a bit, and then looked to the small handle bars near the steering wheel, "These are your lights." He moved my hand to the little handle and pushed it in and I noticed the lights flash at Viktor.

He taught me about the windshield wipers, turn signals and then told me what the certain symbols on the dash meant. Like the tire pressure one, and the check engine light.

"Viktor just flipped me off." He said a bit worried but gave a nervous laugh.

I broke into a smile, "He's a cranky driver." I advised before I felt her.

"Again with the slow girl? You two fucking?" Petra asked laughing as she leaned over the middle console.

Koda got tense but ignored her, "I'll teach you to change a tire some day." He said sweetly.

I held the steering wheel and smiled politely, "You should see how good my sister Bella can change tires. She does it so fast." I said wanting to pretend Petra wasn't here.

"Is she wet? She seems so excited." Petra laughed and I hated that she made the moment sexual. It was innocent before her dirty mind.

Koda sighed softly, "I should probably go sit back in my seat. I'm sure I'm putting your legs to sleep." I said awkwardly.

He gave me a careful stare before cocking an eyebrow at me, "Already done learning?" He asked quietly.

Far from it, but I can't stand Petra.

I gave a sheepish nod, "I think Viktor might get out and kick your butt for my bad driving." I admitted while he unbuckled the belt and slowed down. I moved off his lap and to the back, moving through Petra and sitting beside Nevana.

"Go up first. Pass the old geezers. I'm taking you to the hotel some of the others are in. I'm slowly guiding everyone there." She said staring at me while I pretended I had no idea what she was saying.

Koda was quiet, "Oh and Anne's alive. She's with Michael and Vydia. Not that you care right? You're over Anne. You've got the ugly duckling." She said rudely before moving to Killian and glaring at him in annoyance.

As Koda sped up and passed the others, he followed Petra's orders, driving for a total of three long hours before we pulled up to a hotel.

Everyone got out.

We stopped when a truck pulled up and Lana got out holding her daughter.

I ran to Aunt Mel and hugged her tightly while she held me. I missed her so much!

Thomas's POV:

The noises from outside were all familiar, and I got up quick, hurrying down the stairs and opening the hotel doors.

They all stood laughing and smiling and seeming sad but relieved to see each other. "Guys! Wake up!" I called heading out the doors.

Two faces I was dying to see, two faces I prayed I'd find.

The first filled my vision and I ran, taking her face in my hands and kissing her deeply. "Lee." I said quietly, pulling her to my chest.

Jolene wrapped an arm around me while she held rose and softly cried.

I held her tightly and looked to see Jeffrey with Lily and Abigale, he gave me a long stare and we shared a small smile, a small gratefulness to see one another.

But his face wasn't the one I longed to see.

The sound of a truck zooming by came, followed by a shouting. Then a crash came and I heard Vydia, "Seriously Nik? We said park it! Not crash it!" She shouted.

Killian went running, Melissa too, and I couldn't help but notice Viktors longing to run but he fought it back.

"Vydia!" Melissa shouted.

There was silence and then laughter and cries, "Mom! Dad? You guys are okay! Where's Jessa? Where's Bella?" She asked.

Then slowly they all started moving into view out from behind the parking lot shrub.

I watched Viktors sons exit, along with many of the younger guys, and Leandro with Rye. Then Ryker who was laughing and talking to someone behind him.

Jolene's grip grew tighter.

She gripped so hard the skin on my arms broke and blood split through the embedded marks. She began shaking and I didn't need to ask her to know what it was.

When I saw Michael walk out smiling and reaching a hand out, I saw her single, small and perfectly beautiful hand reach out and take his before she came into view laughing as she jumped over a piece of metal.

"Annalise." I said softly, a gust of breath either left or entered my lungs, I wasn't sure. All I knew was that every hair on my body stood and my legs felt weak, they trembled.

Jolene was staring up at me with so much intensity, "Is it her? Thomas, is it?" She asked crying and terrified to look back.

I gave a single nod and she turned letting out a cry and falling back into my chest. I held her and tried to keep myself up at the same time.

It was my Annalise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 12
This story is a experiment of mine trying to writing about a RPG scenario of mine i was never quite able to properly Gm. But i'm not very good at wri...
23 1 16
In a Post-apocalyptic world covered with evil Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Immortals, and the ones loyal to them, civilization still strives in sma...
210 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
1K 89 18
{WARNING: This is an original story of mine, and has nothing to do with any fandoms. I understand if you don't want to read it, but it would mean a l...