Removing My Mask ; Peter Park...

Por widows-venom

You were the new kid to Midtown high. After a long debate with your mother, you decided it would be best to g... Más

Soundtrack
Phase 1 - 1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
Phase 2 - 2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.7
Phase 3 - 3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Phase 4 - 4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
Phase 5 - 5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
EPILOGUE

2.6

2.8K 91 18
Por widows-venom

YOUR POV

"Look at you, you're all messy." I giggled picking Jason up and carrying him into the kitchen.

"Hey dad." I greeted my old man who sat at the kitchen table surrounded by a stack of ripped open envelopes. "You okay?"

My dad sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Yeah I'm fine."

"You sure?" I pressed strapping Jason in his high chair so it would be easier for me to wash the applesauce off his chin and lips.

"Yeah." My father hummed, "I would tell you if it wasn't, okay?"

"..okay." I nodded reluctantly so that the conversation could end.

"So, have you thought about what you want for dinner?" My dad crosses his arms over his chest and leaned back in the wooden chair.

I shrugged, wiping off the applesauce from my brothers chubby face. Jason giggled as I wiped the food off his chin, grabbing my fingers in his little hands.

"I ate earlier so I'm not really hungry right now."

"Okay, well if you get hungry I can order us a pizza or something." The chair scraped across the kitchen floor as my dad stood up from his seat, kissing me on the forehead and doing the same to Jason.

My head shot up when I heard a soft knock on the apartment door. My dad and I looked at each other with a shrug.

"I'll get it." I told him standing up and ruffling Jason's hair.

My sock covered feet padded across the floor as I swung the door open. My breath caught in my throat as a smile curled back my lips.

"Peter!!" I yelled in excitement launching myself at the brunette haired boy.

My legs and arms wrapped around his body as his muscular arms caught me and held me up. I shoved my face into his neck and breathed deeply.

"I missed you." I softly admitted.

"I missed you too." Peter kissed the side of my head as he set me back on the floor, "It was weird not being around you or the others."

"Yeah it didn't feel right hanging out without you here." I chuckled. "Come in."

I stepped out of the way so Peter could come in, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Hello, sir." Peter outstretched his hand for my father.

"Hello Peter. How was the trip?" My dad asked squeezing the boys hand.

If Peter flinched he did a good job of hiding it.

"It was good. Met some of Mr. Starks friends and learned a lot."

My dad smiled, "I'm glad you had a good time. Y/n wouldn't stop moping and complaining."

"Dad!" I hissed feeling a wave of embarrassment hit me.

My father laughed at my embarrassment, nudging me lightly.

"Well you kids have fun, I'm going to go give Jason a bath. Nice to see you, Peter."

"Likewise, sir." Peter smiled and his tiny dimples came out making my heart flutter.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked Peter while rummaging through the cupboards.

"I'll just take a water. Thank you."

"Peter, what happened to your face?" I dropped the cups on the floor and grabbed his chin gently in my hand to see the kitchen light skin down on the redness under his eye, something I didn't see until now.

"Oh, that." Peter scratched the back of his neck, "Steve, a friend of Tonys, and I were just messing around. It's okay, I iced it."

I let go of his face and bent down to pick up the cups, "just let me know if you need more ice."

"Okay worry wart." Parker joked making me jut my lip out.

"Nooo not the pout!" Peter whined.

I smirked at him before filling up the cups with ice water.

"So how was hanging out with your idol?" I asked.

"It was... different... than I thought." He explained lightly.

"Really? How so?" I asked handing him his ice water.

Peter took a drip before answering, "There was a lot going on is all. Mr. Stark and I really didn't get to talk all that much."

"Kind of rude of him don't you think? I mean you won the grant and he flew you out to Germany to not even teach you anything?" I shook my head before bringing the plastic cup to my lips.

Peter shrugged, "Yeah, I wish I could have talked to him more, but something tells me I'll be seeing him again. Anyway, what did you guys do while I was gone?"

"Complained about how weird it was not to have you here." I admitted with a laugh, "Then we watched some movies and heard MJ talk about her crush on Vanessa."

"I hope we get to meet her soon." Peter thought out loud.

"Yeah, got to make sure she's good enough for my baby." I smiled as I hopped up on the countertop.

Peter smiled at me as I took another drink of my water. I swallowed the liquid as I gave Peter a funny look, his smile never faltering.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that, weirdo?" I chuckled.

Peter shook his head, "I'm just really glad I met you."

"Awe." I cooed feeling my heart rate spike up at the soft confession.

"I just, my life would be so boring without you. Yeah, sure, I'd have Ned and MJ, but I just feel like you complete the whole gang, you know? Like, you make me smile and feel good when I'm sad. I don't know, you're just one of those people I want in my life forever and I don't want to have anything jeopardize that."

I blinked at the brunette boy who basically spilled his heart out to me in the kitchen.

"Wow." I gasped soaking in the information, "I'm glad I met you too. The others too of course, and I don't think there's anything you can do to ruin our friendship. Seriously. You could tell me you kill people for a living and I don't think I would run away from that or you."

"Ride or die?" Peter asked holding his pinky out to me.

I grinned intertwining our pinky's together in the sincerest form of promise, "Ride or die."

Peter blew a sigh of relief out through his mouth, "Good. Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

I nodded jumping down from the counter, "That sounds good. I'll order us a pizza and you can pick out a movie. There's a ton on the rack in the living room."

PETERS POV

It was ten minutes past three in the morning according to the clock on my iPhone. I couldn't sleep. Y/n and I had watched a few movies before both of us fell asleep on the couch under a ton of blankets.

I smiled softly down at the girl who was currently laying in my chest, her soft snores escaping her as her nose twitched from time to time.

Y/n was my ride or die and the pinky promise confirmed it. Call me childish but pinky promises were the sincerest form of promises, you'd have to be cruel to break one. I may have gotten a little carried away during my ramblings in the kitchen earlier, but this trip to Germany with Mr. Stark made me see things more clearly. I fight robbers and normal people everyday, fighting people with powers stronger and greater than mine made me realize just how many people with special abilities were out there.

I mean, there was always going to more assassins than Black Widow even if she wasn't one anymore. There was always going to be someone stronger than me that I would have to fight and I didn't want y/n to be caught in the middle of it.

I groaned softly to myself so I wouldn't wake up y/n, "can't believe you've got a crush, Peter. breaking all your rules for a girl who's gone through so much already. sure, let's just add more to her plate."

I hated myself for even becoming attached to her romantically, but at the same time I welcomed the new feelings. Sure I've had crushes before in the past, but I've never pursued them because of my alter ego. We always want something we can't have and now I had to fight myself on this.

Y/n said so herself that nothing I could do would make her not want to be friends with me. I guess the worse thing she can do is say no.

-

Another chapter done!

How's everyone doing?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.1K 98 46
𝑷.𝑷. || ❝I'm trying to save you, you are-❞ ❝I'm an Avenger and I need no one to save me, not from Thanos, not from Voldemort, not from anyone. I'm...
83.2K 2.2K 31
" let the sky fall, when it crumbles, we will stand tall, and face it all, together. " ° ° ° E...
132K 3.6K 31
Peter's life isn't great, his home life is terrible, and his school days seem to be getting worse. So when he meets a war criminal, he really believ...
666 19 8
"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩..." ━︎━︎━...