Musical One-Shots

By YourLocalIdiots

One-Shots from: -Hamilton -Be More Chill -Dear Evan Hansen -Heathers -Newsies -Waitress -Falsettos -SIX -Any... More

A/N
Rich x reader// In Love With My Best Friend
Michael Mell x Male! Reader: Fluff! // Christmas
Connor Murphy x Reader: Angst (And a lil' Fluff) // Black Angels
Evan x Reader // City of Stars
Jared Kleinman x Reader // My Bathbomb
Boyf riends x reader // Player 3// Soulmate AU
Micheal Mell x reader //Two Player Game
Soulmate AU (Hamilton x Reader) // Fuck You
A/N
A/N
JD x reader // Slushies
ANOTHER A/N. SORRY!!
Jack Kelly x Reader // Santa Fe
Hi
JD x Reader: Memories
Christine Canigula x Fem! Reader // Play Rehearsal
Micheal x reader // Mahal Kita
Random stuff i need to say
Send help
Connor Murphy x Reader (Edited) // Bubble Tea
Another A/N
Veronica x Reader // Ghosts (Edited)
Squip x Reader Angst (Unedited, Sorry) // Better This Way
Hey Bois
Eliza Schuyler x Male! Reader // Cookies
Micheal Mell x Reader // Broadway, Here I Come
Ho Boi Bitches (A/N But Not Really)
A/N: REQUEST PAGE
A/N
Barrett Wilbert Weed x Fem! Reader // Protests
Jake Dillinger x Reader // Chapstick
1K Q&A
Shoot me now
George Salazar x Reader // Coffee Meet
Seymour Krelborn x Reader // Time Flies
George Salazar x Reader // Coffee Meet (Part 2)
So um hI
Connor x Reader // Fuck-
hi. I need help.
Apology/Update/Whatever this is.
Hi!
Beetlejuice! Philip Hamilton x Reader // Creepy Old Guy
Connor Murphy x Reader (Unedited) // Online
J.D. x Reader (unedited with no plot whoops-)
Connor Murphy x Reader // Christmas
Spot Conlon x Reader // Never
Newt x Reader // Only Dreaming
Spot Conlon x Reader // Queen of New York
Evan Hansen x Reader // Opposites Attract
Rich Goranski x Reader // Rewrite
Squip x Reader // Last Name
Katehrine Howard x Soft! Reader // My Queen
Spot Conlon x Reader // Meeting
Connor Murphy Angst
Racetrack Higgins x Short! Short Tempered! Reader // Temper
Davey Jacobs x Reader // Overworking
Jack Kelly x Bulimic! Reader // Why?
Jeremy x Reader // Loser
WELL.
Clyde Barrows x Reader //I Wouldn't Hurt You For The World, Babe
A FANFIC WOW!
Anne Boleyn x Reader // Cookies
I Make Way Too Many of These
REQUEST PAGE
Teen! Jason x Reader // Meet the Parents
Jack Kelly x Male! Reader
Aragon x Fem! Reader // ANOTHER ONE OF SALTY'S 3AM WRITTEN STORIES.
Crutchie x Reader // Cuddles
Race x Reader//Casino
Suicidal! Reader x Connor // The Fall
An Important Message (TRIGGER WARNING)

Davey Jacobs x Reader // Remembering

722 7 2
By YourLocalIdiots

What the hell am I doing? I can't write angst. WE'RE ALMOST AT 10K, SO DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT WE SHOULD DO? Also, please give me any writing feedback. Like, if this makes you cry, please tell me so I know I'm doing something right. Also, this one is probably gonna be long. As for the Beetlejuice review, it was AMAZING. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. -Salty 

Tears blurred his vision as the casket that carried his love was in his field of vision.

As the people poured in from the entrance, he watched them all walk over to the casket and shed a few tears or just look very solemn.

After everyone had come in, the room was filled with an eerie silence. it was chilling how everyone felt the same feeling.

One of Davey's best friends, Jack, walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Davey, I'se think you should go and give 'em your speech now.

He walked up to the podium, ready to give a speech. He readjusted his tie and cleared his throat, trying to focus on the audience.

His croaky voice was heard from the back of the room, despite sounding like he was about to snap.

Everyone on the room focused on him the second he started to speak.

"If you're here, you've come to mourn Y/N. I think that's why most of you are here..." He started, nervously fiddling with the hemming of his suit.

"Um, so in case any of you don't know me, I'm Y/N's fiance..." He mumbled. "She was, uh, the light of my world. As cheesy as that may sound, it's true."

"I remember that, in high school, we actually got together, after mustering up the courage..." he continued, getting more comfortable. 

Davey started to remember to a time when she was around, not wanting to be there. She always said that if you had to be somewhere you didn't want to be, keep talking until you went somewhere else.

He looked around nervously, wanting to find a place to sit.

A small girl with pigtails smiled up at him, beckoning for him to sit with her. He went a little pink, but decided to sit with her. 

"I'm Y/N! Who are you?" The girl, Y/N, asked. Her eyes glimmered with hope and excitement.

"Uh, David." He stuck his hand out awkwardly.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "You don't look like a David. Hmm, I'm going to call you Davey!" 

He was going to tell her off, that he wasn't one for nicknames, but the look of pride on her face softened his heart. 

MIDDLE SCHOOL/JUNIOR HIGH (Whatever you guys call it.)

He had gotten his growth spurt. And hit puberty. (Yes, I am FULLY aware I skipped elementary.)

Except instead of looking like shit or being a pervert, he was kind, compassionate, and a bigger bookworm than in elementary. 

He'd always stand up for you and your nickname for him still stuck, but ONLY for you.

You constantly flushed every time he would compliment you and look away.

"Davey! Over here!" You called, being surrounded by a group of boys. You seemed to be getting along well with one of them, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy spread through his body.

He had blond hair and a cigar sticking out of his mouth. He seemed to be flirting, and you were laughing along with the rest of the boys.

Davey sat down, putting his lunch on the table and  lunch felt like an eternity, full of that boy, who he learned was dubbed 'Racetrack', flirting with Y/N.

HIGH SCHOOL MY BOIS

"Guys, I think I like Y/N," he told the newsies during lunch, Y/N having gone to the bathroom.

Racetrack fake pouted. "Aw, so Y/N is your goil now?" 

"Oh, shut up." Suddenly, Davey went a light shade of pink and all the boys followed his eyes to Y/N and snickered.

Over time, the boys had grown sick of Davey's pining. 

"Oi, Y/N!" They called, seeing you walking into the lunchroom. 

"So, ya know David likes you, right?" Elmer said quickly, in a rush to say this before Davey came back.

"N-no he doesn't..." Y/N mumbled, looking down.

All the newsies at the table let out a loud groan, attracting the attention of  several other cliques. Some dramatically flopped onto the table, others threw their heads back, and some of them just looked at you with exasperated expressions.

Little did they know, Davey  was planning on confessing today. All the boys watched him come over to the table, whisper something in your ear, and you following him.

Davey led you into an empty classroom and fiddled with his thumbs, avoiding eye contact.

"I- uh, so, uh," he stuttered, before deciding, 'screw it, lets just ruin our friendship, am I right?'

"Y/N,where to start? I- uh, I really like you. I think I have since elementary, but only recently have I actually-"

He was cut off by Y/N suddenly pulling him forwards, in for a kiss.

RIGHT ABOUT THE END OF COLLEGE

"So, uh, Y/N? I have a question to ask." He said, taking in the quiet cafe. She had always said she wanted a quiet, small, and non extravagant proposal...

She looked up at him with a ghost of a smile and nodded, showing she was listening.

He took a deep breath and reached across the table, holding both of her hands in his.

"You know, you are the most funny, caring, interesting, and wonderful person I've ever met, and , uh, I'd be so, so, so unbelievably happy if you were willing to spend the rest of your life with me?" 

Tears sprung to her eyes as she slowly nodded, not saying anything. 

She looked away for a second, blinking rapidly and taking deep breaths. She didn't want anyone to see she was crying.

3 MONTHS LATER

"Mr. Jacobs?" The doctor called.

"Is she alright? Will everything be okay?" He shot up, eyes puffy from crying.

"I'm afraid not, Mr. Jacobs. She has stage 4 lung cancer. It's terminal. She doesn't have very long."

Davey ran into the room, crying. When he saw you on the hospital bed, he slowed his pace.

"Davey, I'm dying..." she whispered, making room on the bed for him.

He laid down next to her, taking in shaky breaths. "Honey, we never even got to get married, or start a family..."

"Shhh, I know, I know. But you're the only family I need. And marriage is just a stupid piece of paper that says that you love someone. We don't need that."

This made him cry even harder. How was she handling this so well?

He loved her. That's the only thing that he felt was certain at that moment. He loved her, and dammit. He was going to make her numbered days on this Earth the best damn days of her life.

"And that's the promise I made to her, and the promise I hope I keep. She was one of the best things that had ever happened to me, and I'm going to miss her." He spoke, having one last memory of her.

She laid a hand on his cheek, him leaning into her touch. "It's okay to move on, Davey. It's okay. Find someone who can make you laugh, support you through hard times. Please don't let me be a burden."

She inhaled sharply and the steady beating of the monitor got less and less consistent, until it was one long beep.

Nurses and doctors rushed in, whisking her away from him. Deep down he knew that would be the last time he would ever see her.

She had left him.

Y/N would never be Mrs. Jacobs.

She was gone.

Welp. That took several days. And over a 1000 words. Holy crap. Anyways, I don't think angst is up my alleyway, but I was feeling moody. Anyways, wanna hear a story? So, my friend and I are both Asian and this bitchy white kid pushes another kid (who is super nice, btw) towards my friend and I, chanting "get corona, get corona". Racist? Hell yeah. So I turn around to say  "What the fuck did you say?" but the nice kid was already scolding the bitchy white boy. Please keep in mind, I hate the bitchy white kid with half of my being. I hate another kid with the other half, but that's a story for another day. Anyways, hope you all are having a great day/night.

-Salty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 4.8K 21
it cast imagines and prefrences !!! requests are closed! please note i'm a shit writer so please excuse any misspelled words or any cringe use of pet...
53K 1.2K 33
Welcome! I originally did Hamilton oneshots but now am expanding into more musicals, but I will still do Hamilton. Reader is typically presumed as a...
158K 5.3K 55
Just a bunch of Dear Evan Hansen one-shots because I can't commit to a real book. feel free to prompt me. Ideas are appreciated. WARNING as A LOT of...
133K 4.3K 127
I decided to start a one-shot book, with any ship from The following: -Be More Chill -Dear Evan Hansen -Maybe some Heathers Forrest Gump quotes are...