Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

By FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... More

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️
⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️

574 12 4
By FFwritingFuN

Chen yawned and looked down, Jimin was safely asleep in his arms. He gently moved the hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead gently. He held him closer loving the warmth he offers and the sparkling shine his heart always gave off.

He grabbed his phone from the dresser and looked at the message Felix had sent him. It was him and WonWo sitting on the roof at night while eating cookies and drinking soda, he then texted, 'Don't be mad that we snook out and got sweets!' With a smiley face.

His chest warmed seeing WonWo smiling brightly with cookie crumbs on his lips, while he was holding a Pepsi. He knew he could trust Felix, Jackson, and Bobby to protect his family. It put him to ease.

He then began texting IU who was nagging about collage.

IU: your so lucky! You don't have to go to collage, as long as you work you get your credits 😑

Chen: Awww someone's jealous they aren't as amazing as me

IU: Oh shut it! I'm still better

Chen: Lies, everyone says so

IU: Oh yeah? Who? Who says your better than me?

Chen: Mom, WonWo, that Duck across the street that always attacks you....so on and on

IU: That doesn't count! Of course Grandma and WonWo favor you! And that duck is crazy, he has issues.

Chen: Maybe that's why he doesn't like you

IU: Shut Up!

Chen: Make me.

IU: Boy don't think I won't fly over there and kick your ass!

Chen: Try me.

IU: Is that a bet?

Chen: Is it?

IU: Are you only going to reply with two words?

Chen: No.

IU: I really can't stand your ugly ass sometimes!

Chen: Oh please you love me!

IU: You wish!

Chen: So you don't always come over to hang out? All these years of you walking through the door going, "Chennie! I need cuddles!"

IU: I just didn't have any other choice! You where my only friend!

Chen: I call Bullshit.

IU: It's true, I didn't have anyone else to cuddle with! You where me last option, trust me!

Chen: Do you smell that?

IU: No, it's probably your smelly ass

Chen: If anything it's yo 🐱

IU: 😳😳

Chen: But it's not.

IU: Then What is it?

Chen: I smell....*sniffs*...I-I smell...

IU: What?! WHAT IS IT?!

Chen: I smell 🧢.

IU: THIS IS WHY! THIS IS WHY I DON'T FUCKING TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!

Chen: You constantly called like a week ago begging me to come back home because your cuddle buddy is gone.

IU: Did not!

Chen: *sends voicemail she sent while crying*

IU: Delete it!

Chen: Nope, this is so I can always remember how much you love me even when you hurt my feelings.

IU: I'm done. I'm so done.

Chen: KK, I'll leave you alone.

IU: Thank you!

Chen: Only because your probably wearing one of my hoodies I left over there and cuddling my pillow while crying to yourself.

IU: *sends selfie* How'd you know?

Chen: Because I know....everything!

He smiled and laughed softly as he continued bugging her with spam and arguing. He used to always go over to her house and they would have sleep overs. He did it for so many years he had two drawers fulls of clothes. And he always used the same pillow, a small yellow one with a tiny pink Star in the corners.

Jimin watched as he texted her, he was quite surprised how close they actually where. It kind of made him a little jealous, when was the last time he went over to her house and had a sleep over? And did they just sleep at those sleep overs?

He looked up at Chen and pouted, "Morning." Chen kissed his pouting lips. "You guys are besties?" He asked looking back at his phone and Chen nodded, "Have been since the third grade." "Just besties though, right?" He asked. "Of course, I have you and that's it." Chen kisses his lips and put his phone away.

He pulled Jimin on top of him and connected there lips once again. Jimin laid his head on Chen's chest and closed his eyes and enjoying the peace and quiet. Thankful that the boys didn't come storming in here like they did yesterday.

Jimin heard his phone buzz under his pillow and grabbed it, he looked at his notifications from Twitter. He opened the app and scrolled through a few post before stumbling across the new and trending #ChenxJiminGoals

There was a video of Chen's and Jimin's argument. Along with...well an ARMY was having a birthday party on the floor below them, and their room was directly under there's. They always knew that but gave BTS there personal space. Well...they could perfectly hear Jimin and Chen as their room's where over/under each other.

The group of ARMY's all sat in complete shock and silence as their moans and cries filled the room. Then one of the ARMY's who had messy hair, her hood pulled over her head, stuffing cake in her mouth said, "Happy birthday to me bitch, they celebrating me." And they all laughed and the camera fell down.

But the video was two minutes long, and they only talked the end. But Twitter was trending the hashtag plus using the audio of the video to create edits.

Jimin looked up at Chen and tapped on his chest, he gave Chen the video then crawled off of him and under the covers and covered his face in embarrassment.

Chen sat confused for a few seconds before clicking the video. The ARMY's where all freaking out in the beginning and one of them said, "Shhhh! Quiet!" And the room slowly quieted down.

The bangs, moans, screams, and name calling filled the room. They clearly heard Jimin yell Chen's name like three times, he paused the video. "Man, that's tuff for you kid." Chen sighed and Jimin looked at him, "Me?! For you too!"

Chen shook his head and put the phone down, "Not really, honestly I've...well- Ive recorded some things in the past." He mumbled while shrugging. "What? When? Why?" He asked. "Five, maybe six years ago, and I'm not really sure why. We just did." He shrugged. "Who's we?"

"Me and my ex, I'm not really sure why he wanted to, we just did." He shrugged, "No biggy. It's human nature, circle of life. Normal. Everyone in the world will most likely experience it at least once in there life." He said wisely. "You just aged by forty years." Jimin sighed and rolled into a burrito. "I'm wise now." Chen smiled. "Yes, yes indeed." He agreed.

"Oh god, how are we supposed to go outside now? How am I going to face ARMY, go to interviews, or post anything without the curtain just on its edge of slipping?!" He whined and kicked his little feet in aggravation. "Well you walk outside. You face them and talk to them. And I don't see a curtain." Chen said.

"Ok, tone it down. Go back to your original age." Jimin glared and Chen gasped, "That's right! Your the wise one in this relationship!" Jimin nodded, "Yes indeed my child." He said in a funny deep voice. "Because your old." Chen smiled innocently.

"I'm what?" Jimin asked, "Well I'm twenty, and your now twenty four. When I was born, you where four and half! Your an old, old man." He said, "You could walk and talk! You could feed yourself! You could drink normal drinks and eat normal food! Meanwhile I was still opening my eyes. I was still adjusting to the coldness of this cruel, cruel world." He said.

Jimin looked at them, "Umm no. I'm not old, I'm just older." He said sassily and Chen agreed knowing not to argue, cause all men can understand when I say this, you can never win in an argument with yo wife.

"I'm hungry!" He smiled and stood up and limped into the kitchen. But frowned as he looked in the fridge, cabinets, and pantry. Then he cried loudly, "Noooooooooooooo!"

Chen rolled his eyes already knowing they had to go to the store today. "Chen we have nothing! Nothing but a speck, A SPECK OF BREAD!" He yelled and threw himself to the floor.

Chen sluggishly walked to the kitchen and looked at his small boyfriend who was crying on the floor. He leaned against the door frame and waited. And waited. And waited some more. And a little more. Before Jimin finally looked up, "You done?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

Jimin thought about it, then nodded. He sat up with a big pout on his lips. Chen walked over and squatted down, "Lets get dressed and go to the store, then I'll cook breakfast and I'll do the laundry, ok?" He said and Jimin smiled and nodded as made grabby hands at Chen.

He picked him up and Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist, Chen balanced him on his hip and walked to the bedroom and sat him down on the bed. "So my little prince, what do you want to wear today?" He asked. Jimin thought about it for a minute or two while Chen picked out his outfit.

"I wanna wear something matching with you." He smiled. Chen had picked out his white Air-Forces, a white Adidas hoodie and white Adidas sweatpants. He got Jimin clothes that where similar. "Can I wear a t-shirt instead?" He asked, "Its cold." Chen said and Jimin shrugged.

So now Jimin was wearing white and black puma tights, with a white, thin T-shirt and white converse. He grabbed a white mask and hat as well, and Chen put on some sun-glasses and they walked out and into the elevator.

Something they didn't notice was the two girls next to them in the elevator. Those girls stayed quiet, but shared secret and knowing looks while trying not to scream. Once they stepped out the two girls ran out of the building and started screaming with each other.

The boys looked at each other confused, shrugged, and got into Chen's nice black car. He drove to the Walmart's and parked his car. Jimin groaned as he opened the door and dragged his feet over to Chen and held his hand.

"Do we have to go? Can't we just eat at a café instead?" He asked, "Yeah, later." Chen replied. "Can't we just steal food from Jin and Namjoon?" He asked and Chen rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No Jimin. I'm not trying to get my ass wooped because you didn't want to go to the store." He said sternly and dragged the upset boy inside.

He sighed annoyed and looked back at Jimin who would use all of his weight to slow them down. "Stop it!" Chen said and Jimin shook his head and stomped his foot. Chen stood like a mother would while pointing at him, "Do not act like this in public!" He lectured.

"But I don't wanna go!" Jimin whined and tried pulling them to the door. People gave them odd stares. "Jimin I will not say it again!" Chen said, but Jimin only whined and kept pulling towards the door. And so Chen did the one thing that Jimin just couldn't stand.

He. Just. Stopped.

He stopped moving all together, his bones and joints locked together, his muscles tensed up, and his body was frozen like a wall.

"No! No! No! No! No! Joon ChenYoung Jr don't do this!" He said angrily and pulled with all of the strength and weight in his body. He groaned and stomped his feet, "I hate it when you this! Stop it so I can drag you out!" He commanded. Chen stared down at him and didn't move or say a thing.

He was exactly like a wall, it's like he trained his body to become stiff and hard so nothing could move him. And he actually did, his father made him do this. And this is one thing he is thankful for.

Chen finally came out of his position and pulled Jimin back inside. "Nooooo! I wanna go home and cuddle! I don't wanna walk through the ugly, stinky, cold, filled with corona virus store!" He whined. Chen finally rolled his eyes and turned around.

'I really don't understand. It's seriously as if he is a child. He's being over dramatic and throwing fits and even talks like one- is he a little? Wait no, I know he's just being stubbornly cute. Damn.'

"Look, we get the food and I'll buy you some candy and stuff, and when we get home we can snuggle and do whatever you want for the rest of the day." He said leaning down to Jimin height. Jimin clasped his hands together, "Anything? So can we take a nice warm bath then watch some soap dramas?" He asked and Chen nodded.

He squealed. He loved soap dramas and baths, something about that just always seemed to cheer him up. But he liked it even better with Chen by his side.

He took Chen's hand in his and they started walking down the aisles with a buggy, and began collecting the different items they would need at home. And after picking up all the things they needed, Chen did just as he promised and bought some candy and sweets for Jimin.

Jimin looked at all the different sweet gummy bears, worms, rings, and popsicles. He just couldn't choose, nobody really could. People would often stand in this aisle for up to ten or twenty minutes to pick something. There where so many options it was nearly impossible to try them all and it's expansive to buy them all.

"I'll get the bears and...sour unicorns because those are delicious! And some banana popsicles and strawberry, and blueberry." He put them into the buggy and looked for one last thing. He looked around at the different shelves, and then his eyes landed on the most colorful bag there.

It had small squares of jello, sprinkled with sugar, and fruit inside. (I love those OMG) he reached up, but of course he was no where near the bag. He still had three shelves above him before he was able to reach them.

Some girls who was shorter than him where standing in the same aisle, they would be of no. He looked around, Chen forgot the beef so he went back to grab some. So he couldn't help him either.

Sighing he started to climb the shelves, he got to the third shelf and froze, he was pretty high up, and those gummy bears where too. He reached up as high as he could, stretching his arms and fingers out and on the tips of his toes. He felt his body begin to rock backwards as he tried getting a better grip on the shelf. But a package of sour gummy's slipped from underneath his fingers and caused him to fall backwards.

He landed against a soft, well built force that held him easily, a large caramel hand reached up for the candy and easily grabbed it. He gently set Jimin down on the ground, safely on his feet and handed him the jello cubes.

"Thank you daddy." He winked and kissed Chen's cheek, the boy smiled in return and pushed the heavy filled buggy to the front counter. They paid for their items and Chen put the groceries into the trunk.

He began driving home, but got stopped at a red-light. There was a really bad wrack as paramedics where carrying bodies out of cars. He sat there and watched. Somehow this seemed so familiar to him, as if he had been in one like this before.

But no matter how hard he thought, the only thing he could relate to was having blood on his hands and waking up in hospitals several times in his life. But this car wreck...something seemed familiar.

Jimin took Chen's hand in his and played his fingers. Tracing over the small but strong bones in hands, tapping on his knuckles and palms, then tracing over the lines on his hand.

He continued doing this until it was safe for them to drive. Chen quickly drove away from the bloody scene and shook his head, Whatever relationship he had with that kind wreck, his brain didn't want him to know. So, he would leave it alone.

Because sometimes you are better off without knowing things. If you don't know things it makes you braver, it makes you safer. The more you know the worse you get.

He stopped in the parking lot and grabbed some bags and Jimin grabbed another two handfuls. They carried them upstairs and into there room and put all the groceries away.

Jimin took Chen's hand to the couch and sat down, he snuggled up in his arms while eating some gummy bears. He was saving the jello cubes for later, even though he wanted them so badly, he knew saving them was best.

He held one up for Chen, and put it in his mouth. And so the two of them sat in silence and ate gummy bears til the large bag was empty. Then they stared at the floor, wall, window, plain TV, there hands, and the ceiling. For some odd reason they didn't want to talk or watch a movie. Just sit there in each other's peace for a minute.

"Bath time?" Jimin asked and Chen nodded, he gently ruffled Jimin's hair while standing up and walking to the bathroom, he got the bubbles and warm water started while Jimin got there clothes.

Chen looked down at his phone as he got another text from IU, he smiled and opened the text. "It's been so long since you last came over your scent is starting to fade from the pillow and all of the hoodies!" He laughed and sent back, "Don't worry, when I come back I promise to spend a night over. Just like we used to, and then you can tell me more about these guys that have been bothering you." IU laughed and told him it was a deal. He put his phone down on the counter as Jimin walked in with s bright and exited smile. He once again had matching clothing and sat them on the counter. "I forgot to turn off the oven when I was warming up the tea, I'll be right back." Chen quickly remembered and ran out of the bathroom.

His phone dinged twice and Jimin looked over. He didn't want to go through Chen's privacy. It was wrong, but...he couldn't help himself when it dinged another two times. He quickly looked out into the hallway and picked up the phone.

IU: Yeah, sometimes they would fallow me around and call me out, stupid guys never grow up do they?

IU: Anyway me and WonWo will be waiting, and it may sound crazy but me and the little fellow have actually gotten closer. He isn't as bad as I thought, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like kids!

Jimin quickly put the phone down and sat on the lid of the toilet. He shouldn't be going through Chen's phone. That was wrong of him to do so. But then again, it's not like Chen was hiding anything, well maybe he was, but nothing like cheating or doing stuff he definitely shouldn't be doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.4K 42
[°•●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●•°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
206K 7.3K 18
[COMPLETE] You need to take dance lessons for a friends wedding with Park Jimin as your instructor, finding yourself attracted to him you struggle wi...
147K 11.7K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...
35.4K 3.4K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...