Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

By FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... More

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️
⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️

1.1K 16 2
By FFwritingFuN

Jimin quickly lifted his arms in the air and let Chen take off his shirt. He helped Chen undress quickly as they constantly tried connecting there lips back together.

Jimin scooted up and laid his head on a pillow, and Chen crawled on top of him. He gently let the tip of his fingers tickle the edge of Jimin's shorts. The boy began to giggle, then laugh and broke the kiss. "S-Stop it! Hahaha!" He laughed.

Chen smiled a little, he slowly began feeling better. Jimin's smiles and laughs cheered him up. It cured some of his anger and aggression. But not all of it. Sadly enough.

He quickly pulled Jimin's shorts down, and threw them down to the ground aggressively. He kissed down his chest, leaving two hickeys, then kissed down his stomach til he reached his erection.

He gently kissed the red tip, then quickly took in his whole penis. Jimin moaned and tangled his thin fingers in Chen's wavy hair. Chen moaned, then gripped Jimin's thigh and sucked roughly. Jimin shuttered in pleasure.

He moved his tongue around his hard penis, while massaging his thigh with his thumb, when he heard Jimin moan again he slowly raised his head and replaced it with his hand.

He began tugging at a quick pace and sucked on Jimin's sensitive part on his neck. He moaned a high pitched moan and gripped Chen's muscular arm while arching his back. The sounds of skins filled the room fallowed by high pitched moans.

"Fuck!" He sighed and opened his eyes, he looked at Chen who was smirking down at him. He wandered what was going on his head, what was he thinking? At the sound of silence Chen squeezed his hand and pulled faster and harder. Jimin's eyes grew wide as he yelled, "Fuck! To hard! To hard!" And scratched at Chen's biceps.

Chen could feel pre-cum leaking from Jimin's penis and quickly stopped, Jimin whined and looked at him. He shook his head, "No don't stop!" He whined as Chen sat up and winked at him. Jimin let his hands travel down his stomach as he began jerking himself off.

Chen watched in amusement enjoying the scene. "Oh fuck!" He moaned and jerked faster, "Ohhhhhh!" He moaned and furrowed his eyebrows while closing his eyes. As the boy was close to coming Chen yanked his hand away and licked the sticky substance from his hand. Then he bit the tip of his finger and threw his hand down.

"Needy ass bit-" Chen stopped himself realizing what he was about to say, 'Why the fuck would I say that?' He thought but quickly shrugged the thought off. He took off his underwear revealing his large erection.

Jimin stared in amazement, it seemed like he forgot just how big Chen really was. It looked bigger than it did last time!

He leaned over and let his hands hold him over Jimin, then positioned himself and looked up at Jimin who was still staring down. He slowly nodded, making Chen quickly shove himself in.

Jimin groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, he had to readjust to his size. But before he could do so Chen began moving, thrusting roughly into Jimin. The headboard began banging against the wall, as Jimin's body slid upward. "I'm gonna fuck you like there is no tomorrow." Chen groaned as he began thrusting quickly.

"Oh fuck!" He whined and quickly lifted his arms around Chen's shoulders and began clawing at his back in pain. He groaned, "Ugh!" Loudly trying to adjust.

After a few seconds he started rolling his eyes to the back of his head and moaned while arching his back, he clawed viciously at Chen's back making the boy smirk and thrust harder. "You like daddy's cock filling you up don't you? You like me fucking you so hard, you can't even form a full sentence." Chen chuckled as Jimin eagerly nodded.

"P-please daddy! Fuck- fuck m-me hard!" He called while lifting his left leg and setting it on Chen's waist, his breaths became quick as he struggled to not moan. He bit his lip and let a shaky sigh escape his mouth.

Chen slowly felt all of that stress from work slip away, as he thrusted even harder than before. Jimin's head began banging on the head-board, making the head-board itself bang on the wall even harder. So hard, that the end of the bed post slowly chipped away at the wall, making a small hole. Not that the boys noticed. Yet.

"Faster daddy!" He screamed, Chen thrusted faster and threw his head back and moaned. "Oh shit....fuck!" He whispered and looked down at Jimin. He watched as the boys head hit the head-board, his mouth in an 'O' shape, eyes closed, cock sliding in and out of him.

He loved this view, more than anything in the world, this was an image he wouldn't mind seeing every night. Even though he couldn't, that only encouraged him.

He thrusted slower wanting to hear Jimin beg and moan his name. He gripped the boys hip and thrusted at a slow, smooth pace. "Faster..." Jimin panted loudly wanting his head to be against the head-board knowing how rough Chen was fucking him.

But instead Chen slowed down wanting to hear him moan and beg even more. After a few seconds Jimin gently moaned, he finally whispered in the silent room, "Choke me daddy..." making Chen's eyes go wide. He ignored his request, a little freaked out.

He didn't know how! The only time he ever choked someone, was when he was fighting them, and almost killed them. How the fuck was he-

Jimin let go of Chen's back and held in his needy moans. He knew what Chen wanted him to ask, but he wouldn't do it. He didn't know when the next time they would have sex would be, so he was taking his chances to get some of his needy kinks out.

He gently put his hands on Chen's chest and pushed him away gently. "You scared?" He asked, Chen stood silent. "How can I call you daddy, when you cant pleasure your baby boy with his little kinks?" Jimin pouted. "To bad isn't it? That you can't-" He was cut off by Chen's large muscular hand on his neck.

He let his eyes roll back and moan as Chen applied pressure. Not enough pressure to harm him, to but give him something. He wasn't in the best mood now, he didn't like those words coming from Jimin's mouth.

"Someone needs a little punishment huh?" He asked and Jimin moaned in return. "Talking to daddy like that will get your entire life fucked up baby-boy." He didn't let go of Jimin's neck as he reached over on his side of the bed, and opened the drawer in the bedside table. He pulled out the handcuffs, "Figured these would come in handy?" He smirked.

Quickly taking Jimin's hands he put them above his head. He stuck two fingers in Jimin's mouth, "Suck." He commanded. Jimin moaned loudly as he did so, when Chen felt his fingers where moist enough he took them out of the boy's mouth and roughly thrusted them into his bottom. He moved his fingers slowly watching the smaller boy pant and grind against him.

"Damnit!" He gasped feeling Chen licking his penis while fingering him. He yanked on the cuffs forgetting they where there, he whined. "P-please daddy, don't tease!" He whined. Sadly Chen ignored him.

He looked down and saw Chen enjoying his treat with his eyes closed. He sucked on Jimin's erection while constantly fingering him, then moaned and sucked roughly.

Jimin moaned, "Daddy punish me!" Almost as if it was a command. Chen sucked even harder, putting a large amount of pressure on his penis, and almost forcing pain. He bobbed his head quickly and fingered him with three fingers.

"Fuck!" He moaned and arched his back, he began thrusting his hips into Chen's mouth as he roughly sucked. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" He whisper-moaned. Chen then got the most amazing idea that Jimin would never expect. And the fact that his size was so large, would only make everything better.

He looked back into his drawer, and inside of a small cloth he pulled out a small vibrator ring (idk the proper name) and slipped it on. Jimin couldn't quite see what he was doing because the room was so dark.

Then he turned it on, and moaned loudly. Jimin was now completely curious as to what he was doing. But soon understood as Chen thrusted into him.

The vibrations plus Chen's large size made Jimin go crazy. He screamed out moans as his head banged against the head-board once again.

"ChenYoung!" He moaned and clawed at his back. Chen thrusted faster while lifting his leg over his shoulder, panting he moaned, "Hang on babyboy." Jimin felt like he was in pure-bliss.

"D-Daddy I'm coming!" He moaned and arched his back feeling the knot in his stomach, his legs began to shake as his breaths became so short he felt like passing out. Chen's grip tightened on his waist, "No, not yet." He panted and pulled out.

"Fuck!" Jimin whined. He put the vibrator on Jimin on the highest level and positioned his hand on his penis to keep him from coming. Jimin wiggled in place uncomfortable and in pain, he was having to much pleasure and couldn't release.

"Fuck! Daddy stop! Please!" He cried, tears fell down his cheeks and Chen kissed them away. He sucked on Jimin's neck, bit his skin, and licked the small purple spot. Jimin gasped and gripped his shoulders, "Baby-"He moaned deeply, "You taste delicious. So sweet and wet all for me." He smirked against Jimin's skin as he heard Jimin moan at the sound of his voice.

Did Jimin like his moans that much?

He moaned again, his deep and raspy voice in Jimin's ear, making the boy almost freeze. He lifted his head and rested in between Jimin's neck, he growled and moaned at the same time while panting.

"Daddy, s-stop! This is to much!" Jimin begged in pleasure, his body was getting stressed out as he felt his thighs begin to shake. Chen finally moved his hand, and as soon as he did Jimin release all over his stomach and long penis.

Chen removed the vibrator, licked the cum off of it, and threw it into the drawer. Then he laid down next to Jimin. Within seconds Jimin had lifted himself up, and crawled down to Chen's member.

He licked up all of the cum, and laid next to Chen. Chen then licked off a little bit of cum on his lip and smirked, "Fuck your so sexy..." he whispered and kissed him. Jimin moaned in the kiss and struggled to crawl on top of him.

Chen lifted Jimin over him, and the boy snuggled close. He enjoyed listening to Chen's fast beating heart as they both struggled to catch there breath. Jimin looked up and puckered out his lips making Chen smile, he kissed Jimin. "Can we go round two in the shower?" He asked and Chen looked at him with a tired face. 'What the hell?' He thought.

"How-" But Jimin cut him off, "Me and all the boys took a three hour nap." He said still wide awake. Chen sighed and nodded, he couldn't let his baby down. So he picked Jimin up and walked to the bathroom.

Then he started the warm water in the shower and picked Jimin up and stepped in. He gently put his back against the wall, then began kissing down his jawline and neck.

He left three more hickey's slowly along Jimin's chest, then gently jerked him off til he came, he licked everything up, then slid himself inside of Jimin.

He whined in pleasure and let his head rest against the wall. Slowly his body moved up and down on the wall, as Chen gently thrusted. This seemed to be a more calm and gentle sex. And they both had time to enjoy it.

"D-daddy, I-i love you..." He moaned, his voice echoing in the bathroom. "I-I love you too baby-boy." Chen moaned back and let his head rest in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin let his fingers wrap in his black hair, and ran his hand through his sleek hair.

He let a shaky sigh escape his mouth, his lip quivered as he looked up at the ceiling. He then closed his eyes and gently moaned, "Daddy I'm coming..." again, Chen nodded and continued thrusting at a smooth pace. They both came at the same time with needy pleasurable moans.

Chen removed himself and kissed Jimin's lips. Then he bathed the both of them, and dried them off. He grabbed one of Jimin's hoodies, sweatpants, and underwear and brought them to him.

After halfway dressing him Jimin pushed away the hoodie, "Nooo! I wanna wear one of your button up shirts!" He whined. Chen groaned, "I only have one left!" "I'll do the laundry tomorrow!" Jimin smiled and Chen glared knowing his legs wouldn't allow him to do so.

Sighing he grabbed his last white button up shirt and put it on Jimin. Then he got on his red basketball shorts and underwear and walked out. "Really?" He asked seeing Jimin's socks and pants on the floor.

Now he only had the shirt and underwear on. He nodded happily and got under the fresh covers that Chen had switched out earlier. Sighing Chen smiled and snuggled up next to him.

"Love you Daddy." He whispered falling asleep, "Love you too babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Jimin was awaken by the sound of loud knocking. He groaned and shook Chen, who simply squeezed his arms around Jimin's body and hid his face in the crook of his neck.

"Chen, someone's at the door!" Jimin said in his morning voice and shook Chen some more. He yawned and sat up, kissed Jimin's forehead, and got out of bed. He trudged down the hallway and opened the door, Jin and Namjoon stood at the door with bags of food.

"We could hear you guys all the way down the hallway. So we figured you'd both be pretty tired and would cook you breakfast. Also our stove is broke." Jin smiled and moved passed him.

Chen closed the door, and somehow Jimin heard it. "Daddy! Who was it?!" He yelled from the other room making all three of them freeze, Jin smirked, "It's your sister and her husband!" He called back. A thump was heard fallowed by a grunt and Chen grumbled, "Goddamnit not Again!" And he ran back into the room.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other and shrugged, Jin brought the stuff to the kitchen and began getting the stuff ready. The other four walked into the room with tired faces. Everyone on the same floor as Jimin and Chen didn't get a lick of sleep. They where all awake from the two boys all night.

"Where are they?" Jungkook asked grumpily, he had a mouthful of words for them! He couldn't even play his Xbox because he couldn't focus. With and without headphones! And he had to deal with an extremely sensitive and awkward Taehyung.

"I'm not sure, when we first walked in Chen had clearly just gotten up." Namjoon shrugged but of course Jin brought in the juicy gossip. "Hehe..." he giggled while rubbing his hands together, "I wish I had my camera out this morning!" He giggled.

Hoseok made a face, "Gurrrrl, what happened?" He asked. "Take it away!" Jungkook yelled, they looked at him and rolled there eyes and continued there gossip. "Bitch, we walked in here and Jimin yelled, 'Daddy who was it' like bitch it's me." He laughed. "And that's on sex. Period bitch." They laughed and almost fell out of there chairs, wheezing like old men.

Two minutes earlier~

Chen ran back into the bed-room and gave Jimin a knowing look. He was on the ground like a starfish with a sheepish smile and a light blush. "I forgot." He mumbled and Chen rolled his eyes with a fake pout. "Well it must of have not been that good if you forgot." Chen sighed while picking Jimin up. "No, it was!" He said. Chen shrugged his shoulders and pretended to be hurt.

"Chen- I promise sex was amazing!" He said kissing his cheek and Chen's dimples quickly appeared. He couldn't help but smile when Jimin kissed his cheek. "I believe you."

"So...Jin and Namjoon heard me say that?" Jimin asked and Chen nodded, he hid his face in Chen's chest and sighed. His face got all red as he got shy, "I can't believe they heard me say that! This is so embarrassing!!" Jimin squealed as Chen sat down on the bed.

"It's ok, they only heard it. Nobody else will know." He smiled and kissed his forehead. "Knowing Jin he cant seem to keep his mouth shut." Jimin mumbled. Chen shrugged, "Well, I don't really seem to care. Let the whole world know I'm your daddy, I'm cool with that." Jimin smiled and giggled and pecked Chen's lips.

Then they both heard loud footsteps walk into the room. "Good morning love birds!" Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jin all walked in with smirks, Jungkook was the second to walk in while holding a camera.

"Nooo!" Jimin said recognizing that's the camera they use for lives. He hid his face in Chen's chest, embarrassment taking over and making his face flush a deeper red. "Come on Jimin we want to show you our new video game!" Taehyung snickered. Jimin squealed something that sounded like a curse and a cry.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked while holding back his laughter. Jimin looked at them and threw a pillow. Chen sat there with a confused face. He didn't know the difference between a normal video camera, and the video camera's many K-Pop idols used for VLive. Then again a lot of people didn't.

"Let me get dressed! Get out!" He cried throwing more pillows. They all laughed and ran out of the room. "So...do you want me to get your clothes or..." Chen asked making Jimin groan and flop around in his arms while throwing a fit.

"Daddy now the whole damn world knows I can't fucking walk!" He cried while freaking out. Chen held him in a tight hug and kissed his forehead, "I'm glad." He whispered and Jimin looked at him like he was crazy. "What?! How?! Why?!" He asked.

"Well for one they know I love you, two they know your mine, and three, I'm your daddy." He smiled innocently. "They don't know about the damn daddy part!" He said grumpily. "Now they do!" Jin laughed at the camera, and finally shut the door while running away.

"Nooooooo!" Jimin cried. ChenYoung frowned, "Do you not like people knowing that? Was the three reasons bad?" He asked and Jimin shook his head. "It's just now we are going to be teased!" He whined. "Well let them tease, in the end your mine." He snuggled his face in the crook of Jimins neck.

Jimin noticed how Chen didn't much care for the world opinions. And he quite enjoyed smelling Jimin for some odd reason, but then again Jungkook likes smelling Hoseok, and ARMY would die to smell any of them. Shit, they would die to just touch there damn shoes.

This made him smile, "Yes I am yours." He whispered and wrapped his arms around Chen's neck. Chen smiled and fell backwards, then positioned Jimin so he was laying on top of him. He kissed his pink plump lips and giggled, "I love you daddy." His small voice whispered, "Love you too baby-boy."

A/N: I'm running out of ideas for not only this book, but my other book as well. Please give me ideas that way my chapters will no longer be so boring!

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 9.6K 49
Jimin, a second heir of the wealthy Park family, grew up with his overprotective mother and bickered with his older brother Jin. Feeling lonely and l...
1.2M 58.4K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...
25.4K 2.5K 25
"why is your chest big?" Jimin raises his eyebrows as he deeply stares at your chest. Your face goes full red and you cover your chest hugging them...
44.5K 3.9K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...