Removing My Mask ; Peter Park...

By widows-venom

You were the new kid to Midtown high. After a long debate with your mother, you decided it would be best to g... More

Soundtrack
Phase 1 - 1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
Phase 2 - 2.1
2.2
2.3
2.5
2.6
2.7
Phase 3 - 3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Phase 4 - 4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
Phase 5 - 5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
EPILOGUE

2.4

2.8K 83 45
By widows-venom

PETERS POV

"Hey kid!" Tony knocked on the hotel door loudly making my body shoot up from the comfy hotel bed.

"Yeah?!" I called back groggily, rubbing my heavy eyes with the back of my hand.

"Check in the closet would you? There's a surprise in there."

My eyebrows furrowed down in confusion, swinging my legs over the king sized bed my feet padded over towards the closet. Swinging the doors open, a large box opened and my eyes bugged out of my skull when I saw what was inside.

I let out a small gasp, my finger tips running gently over the new suits material. It was beautiful. It was made entirely out of spandex and the eyes looked a lot better than the goggles I had found in the dumpster.

"THANK YOU MR. STARK!!" I yelled jumping around my room.

Through the door I heard Tony chuckle under his breath, "Get ready kid, we have America's ass to kick."

My heart pounded against my chest as I quickly got in the shower, wanting to have good hygiene when meeting my idols. These were the avengers we were talking about, and more. I had to make a good impression because they didn't even know I was coming.

I brushed my teeth in the shower so I would save a few minutes. Getting out my wet feet hit the bath mat as I wrapped the white fluffy towel around my toned body, soaking up all the water droplets.

Snatching my phone off the bathroom counter I wiped down the foggy mirror until I could see myself.

You added MJ to Spider Team
You added Ned to Spider Team

Me: guys!! Stark got me a brand new suit!

Ned: pics or it didn't happen

Me:

MJ: ooo Ned our little boy is growing up 🥺

Ned: I feel like a proud father 😎

Me: do you guys like it???

MJ: an upgrade is an understatement

Ned: does it have any cool features?

Me: not that I'm aware of, I don't have time to test it out right now

Me: I got to go guys, Stark is calling me! I'll text you after

MJ: go kick some ass or whatever you're doing

Ned: yeah! Make me proud son!!!

I laughed at my friends jokes and locked my phone, putting it on the charger till I was able to get back to the hotel tonight.

Slipping my clothes on over my suit, I shoved my mask into my jacket pocket.

"You like the suit?" Tony asked as we walked down the hotel hall.

I nodded, "it's so cool! Thank you sir, really." I went in to give me a hug and tony outstretched his arm and pushed me away.

"What are you doing?" Stark raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, I-I was going to give you a h-hug." I nervously chuckled.

"Oh. I thought you were going to attack me or something." Tony dropped his arm and fixed his expensive grey suit jacket.

"So I can give you a hug?" I asked.

Tony shook his head, "No. I don't do hugs. Ever."

"Noted."

[...]

"Just stay here and let me talk to him. When I say the code word, you'll take his shield and swing in." Tony explained as the top part of his iron man helmet flipped down and the eyes glowed white.

Behind the mask I was internally freaking out. I was about to fight, like actually fight, against people that weren't burglars or muggers, or car thefts. I was about to fight people with powers and super human strengths. I didn't even really know what this fight was about, just Captain America and Iron Man having a feud. Either way, there was a rift between us all and I know moving forward this was something that needed to be resolved.

Just don't mess up, Peter. You can do this.

"Underoose!" Tony called and my breathing stopped. This was the signal, oh god don't mess this up Peter.

I leapt off the small plane I was chilling on and swung towards the middle of the airport. Two sides were standing across from each other. As I got closer, I shot a white sticky web towards Caps shield, grabbing it in my hand just as I landed.

Caps eyes widened in surprise as the others on his team were giving me weird looks, like they were trying to figure me out.

"Nice job kid." Tony said.

"Thanks!" I shrieked happily standing up, "Well I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just new suit."

"Yeah-"

"Wait! It's nothing, Mr. Stark!" I quickly added, "Its perfect. Thank you."

"Okay, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony gestured between the two of us as his helmet opened up to reveal his face.

"Okay." I nodded, "Cap." I cleared my throat, "Captain."

Captain America shifted so he was leaning on his right leg more, making his hip jut out.

"Big fan. I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Tony sighed heavily.

"Hey, everyone." I waved to the people on Caps side and then turned so I could wave at the people on Tonys side.

"Just.." Tony rubbed his forehead, "Good job."

My spider senses tingled as I heard an arrow whiz through the air, cutting the webbing off Caps wrists. Tonys helmet closed and my mouth went dry. This was it, I was actually going to fight.

"Guys, something isn't-" I grunted as my body flung forward, the underside of my jaw aching from where I had gotten hit. A new guy in a crimson red and silver suit handed back Caps shield.

Pushing myself off the ground, my eyes widened as I watched caps aerodynamic shield hit war machine in the chest, knocking him backwards in the air.

"Hey, Mr. Stark?" I pressed the coms, "What should I do?"

"What we discussed! Keep your distance, web them up!" Tony huffed.

"Okay, copy that!" I responded, my legs burning as I ran before shooting a web at the glass wall of the airport.

My heart beat a mile a minute against my chest I could hear the thumping in my ears as I climbed quickly across the glass frame, two men running through the halls.

"Here we go." I mumbled to myself before launching through the glass. My body shot through the air as I kicked the African American man across the floor.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up straight, ducking my head I swung my arm forward and caught a punch.

The brunette haired man looked at me in pure shock and semi horror as I twisted his arm a little, feeling giddy.

"You have a metal arm? That's awesome dude!"

"I-ooof!" The air left my lungs while I flew across the airport, clinging on to Falcon.

"You have the right to remain silent!" I yelled punching him in the face as he maneuvered through the air to try and shake me off.

Grabbing his face, I dug his goggles deeper into his flesh as a hiss left his mouth. Using momentum I turned his body over allowing me to leap off of him and grab one of the metal poles holding the roof up.

Falcon grabbed his guns, spraying bullets at me.

"Oh god!" I yelped ducking under a metal chair being thrown towards me. Shooting a web at it, I swung it back.

"Hey, Buddy, i think you lost this!" I let the chair go smashing through the pillar, seeing the metal armed man duck and run. Falcon flew by me and I shot a web strand at the vent in the back of his wings, the machine sputtering before he crashed into the floor.

Swinging towards him, I webbed his hand to the railing and landed on the large circular pillar.

"Are those wings carbon fiber?" I asked looking at the broken wings.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" He gagged.

"That's a long story. We should hangout sometime and-"

The metal armed man ran towards Falcon. Pushing myself off the pillar, I knocked both of them over the railing, the glass borders shattering into little pieces as they hit the floor.

"Look, I would love to keep this up, but I have a job to do and I want to impress Mr. Stark." I saluted the two before rushing off to get back outside with the others.

And oh my god Black Widow is standing right next to me, oh my god. Don't freak out Peter! Okay stay calm. I took a few deep breaths as we all started running towards each other again.

-

How's everyone's day or night going?

Hope you liked this chapter, more action to come in the next one :)

Love you all and hope everyone is staying safe!

❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 31
Peter's life isn't great, his home life is terrible, and his school days seem to be getting worse. So when he meets a war criminal, he really believ...
40K 1.2K 30
"peter, you can't save everyone." 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ some things just aren't meant to last forever. (civil war - no way home) tom!peter parker x fem!o...
290K 7.3K 31
❝Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.❞ After going to Germany with Tony Stark, Peter Parker wanted nothing more than to prove himself to the wo...