The Girl With The Pink Hair

By Mmie_rockz

***MAJOR EDITING!!!*** Seeing Amber Rose speed walk up to me wasn't no charm. Her eyes were deadly glaring at... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Author Note
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty

Author Note & Prologue

287 16 8
By Mmie_rockz

(MAJOR EDITING, PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME!!!)

Hello! Okay so The Girl With the Pink Hair (TGWTPH) is made from my imagination. If someone had already thought of a book like this, I did not know, and I do deeply apologize.

This is book is being published for fun and for a challenge, my siblings and I are trying to see who would get the most views on a brand new book, so please check this out.

Please vote, follow, comment and share! (This book is MOSTLY in Aisha's POV!)

Also all characters are mine and are made up. I am only publishing the Author Note/ Preview for now, but will publish the first chapter another time.

If you'd like a preview, here it is:

Prologue:

I felt scared and alarmed when I saw Her walking towards me. Her is also known as Amber Rose, the biggest mouth in the whole Country Day High School.

Amber Rose, for some reason, hates me, and I hate her back. There's no reason for her to hate me. Yet she does. I mean, yeah sure, everyone has a bully, but what did I do to deserve one?

Anyway, she came up to me and yelled, "I hate you! And everyone will too!"

Then she yanked off my black wig. A feeling of helplessness and weakness washed over me.

I couldn't stand up to her— I couldn't fight her. She's powerful, I'm weak. She's beautiful, I'm... ugly.

At this point, I tried not to let her mean ways get to me, but all my attempts have failed. I often worry that I'll lose my only friend and best friend, Blossom. The only one who can truly accept me for who I really am.

I grabbed my backpack and made a run for it. I had to make it home. I could never come to this horrible school ever again. I don't belong here.

I never will.

I felt someone try to embrace me. Looking up, I saw Issac Armstrong. Great, he saw that, too. Now he knows how pathetic I truly am.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, worriedly staring at my face and waiting for an answer.

"What does it look like?" I yelled at him, feeling my face heat up with anger.

I squirmed out of his grasp, continuing my journey out the school. As I ran with full speed, everyone outside stared at me in horror.

Like they've never seen a black girl with pink hair before.

I'm not sure where I'm even going, I can't think straight.

The only thing I'm sure of, though, is that I'm never coming back here ever again.

I don't belong here.

• • •

I was born with pink hair. And I've always loved it. Until people started hating it.

That made me hate it, too.

• • •

A/N: Okay folks, this is the Author Note/ Preview, even though it probably sounds like the first chapter, it's not.

EDIT: I just finished editing this chapter! Same basic idea, just written in a slightly better way!
- Mmie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.1K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...
202 14 16
Amber Young lives in Los Angeles and goes to a school called Rydell High. She's 17 years old and a senior in highschool. She hasn't made any friends...
3.3M 212 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
227 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...