Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

By FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... More

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️
⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️

1.1K 16 3
By FFwritingFuN

Chen payed for the room, and they walked to the elevator and went to the third floor, last room to the right. After walking in Chen plumped himself on the bed and got on his phone.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jimin smiled and closed the bathroom door as Chen nodded in response. He began to get undressed and looked in the mirror. He sighed nervously and looked at his body.

'What if he doesn't like it? Do I look fat?' He asked himself while turning around in the mirror with a sad frown. He felt very insecure about his body at the moment. But as he heard Chen's laugh in the other room, he new he couldn't take to long before the boy would fall asleep.

He slowly walked towards the door and put his hand on the door-knob, he looked in the mirror one last time before turning off the light and opening the door, 'Show time.' He thought to himself.

He walked back into the room and stood in front of Chen. "Hay Jimin, which is better dogs or-" the boy stopped in mid sentence while staring at him. His eyes became wide and his cheeks burned red as he looked at Jimin's body.

He had a black lingerie on. It had a black thong and two straps along his sides. A single leather strap sat on his left leg with a black, silk, blindfold attached to it. A black collar was now visible with a silver tag and cursive writing, 'Choke me Daddy!' — There was a lace strap along his chest, and on the back where a pair of handcuffs.

Chen's eyes traveled from his feet to his chest repeatedly. He slowly sat up on the bed and stared at him. "This is what you bought at Victoria Secret?" He asked and Jimin nodded thinking he didn't like it. "It's beautiful." He whispered where Jimin could barely even hear him.

"Come here." He said in a dark voice. Jimin looked back up. That look was on Chen's face, the same one he had a week ago when they where at the beach house. Jimin slowly walked towards him while fidgeting with his fingers.

Chen stood up and grabbed Jimin by his waist and brought them close together. He toward over the small boy and looked down at him. He gently rubbed his thumb over his skin in an comfortable way.

He slowly put Jimin's arms around his neck while bending down, then put his hands on the back of his thighs and quickly lifted him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist.

He turned around and laid them down, then scooted them over to where Jimin's head could rest on the pillow. Gently kissing him as he memorized his every curve.

Chen looked down at Jimin with admiration. He wandered how such a beautiful creature could possible exist. How was it even possible? He was one of the luckiest men on earth. 'He's so fucking sexy, and his body is just perfect. I'm losing my fucking mind.' Chen thought.

Jimin couldn't stand Chen staring at him, he felt like a bloated balloon, he felt ugly. What if Chen was staring down at him because he's realizing how fat he really was? He didn't deserve someone like Chen. He didn't deserve Chen because he was so handsome and perfect in every way. Meanwhile Jimin laid there looking like a fat balloon. He felt tears stinging in his eyes as he quickly covered up his body embarrassed.

Chen tried removing his arms, but Jimin held them in place. He looked up and saw tears brimming in his little red eyes and softened, "Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked. Jimin simply looked away unable to answer.

Chen gently put his hand on his cheek and wiped away a tear, but many more fell. "Please tell me what's wrong." He whispered. "I-I'm ugly and fat, and I know you don't want a fat boyfriend!" He burst into tears and covered his body even more.

Curling up into a little ball he scooted away from Chen and slipped underneath the covers, covering his entire body including his head. Chen shook his head quickly with wide eyes. He gently pulled the covers off of Jimin's head, Jimin held the blanket in place so he couldn't see his pudgy little body. Chen sighed and ignored the large lump that was slowly starting to rise earlier.

He sat down next to Jimin's curled up body and ran his fingers through his hair. "Jimin-ah?" He asked quietly. Jimin sniffed and looked up at him, tears where still running down his cheeks as his red eyes continued to make more. His bottom lip quivered and his eyebrows where furrowed.

"Baby your not fat or ugly. Your perfect, and so is your body." Chen smiled a little, "Even if you where fat, you would still be my boyfriend. And I would still love you just as I do now." He whispered. Jimin's grip loosened up a little on the covers. "I don't ever want you to say that again you hear? Because it isn't true! Not one word is true, your absolutely beautiful and your body is..." Chen paused using a bit more strength to pull the covers down, "Your body is something I've never seen before. Your slim in all the right places, and thick just in the spots that need to be shown off the most."

Jimin whispered, "Really? You think that?" Chen shook his head, "I know that for a fact. And anyone who says other wise can kiss my ass." He joked and Jimin giggled. "Now stop crying, because I love you. And I think your perfect. Now, it's your turn. You need to love yourself, and know that your perfect. And it's my new mission to make that happen." he said slowly and crawled on top of the boy.

Jimin stared up at Chen, letting his large hands remove the covers. Chen looked back down at Jimin's body with a deep sparkle in his eyes. Jimin watched his every move and facial expression.

He watched as Chen's eyes traveled over his exposed body inside of the lace, he watched as he bit his lip multiple times, he watched as his large hand gripped the sheets as if he was struggling to hold back.

His eyes became dark and full of lust, as he slowly lowered himself down to place his lips hungrily on Jimin's. He leaned back up, "Ready?" He asked. Jimin hesitated, "Could you turn off the lights please? I-I just..." he looked down at himself and Chen understood. After turning off the lights, the only light that was able to get into the room was a single lamp across the room that had a very dim yellow lighting.

Chen walked back over after taking off his shoes and crawled back up on the bed and over Jimin. He slowly started kissing his pink and plump lips, then began leaving wet kisses down his jawline and neck. He found a sensitive spot along his shoulder blade and bit down.

Jimin whined as Chen's teeth came in contact with his skin. Then he began to suck the skin for a few long seconds, causing a shivering moan to escape Jimin's lips.

A small purple spot formed on his neck besides his shoulder. Chen licked it one last time before leaving two more spots. Then he bit down on one of the straps and snapped it, causing it to fling and snap on Jimin's skin.

He whined in pain as it stung, and Chen licked down the center of chest and stomach, to his lace underwear. He let his hand grip his thigh and give him a nice strong squeeze, Jimin felt turned on by his manly grip and moaned slightly.

Chen looked at the blindfold and cuffs then at Jimin. He wished so badly Jimin would want to use these. But if he didn't, it was ok too.

"Want to use these?" He asked and Jimin waisted no time on nodding. Chen smirked, "Desperate much?" He asked and Jimin blushed. "Hmmm? You desperate for daddy to tie you up?" He whispered into Jimin's ear causing him to shiver.

Chen gently grabbed the blindfold and tied it tightly around Jimin's head. Then he cuffed his hands together above the bed. Jimin didn't know what Chen would do now.

He didn't know when or where he would feel his soft kisses or wet tongue. He didn't know where his hands would be or what he would look like.

Wait... I can't see him!

It just then hit Jimin. Normally he didn't mind being blindfolded. It basically made an exiting and scary game. But this time, he wouldn't be able to see Chen sweating, he wouldn't be able to see his lustful glare, he wouldn't be able to see his muscles grow as he thrusted himself eagerly into Jimin.

Jimin whined worriedly. "Chen I can't see you!" He said and Chen replied, "I know." "But I want to!" Jimin shook his head. "No can do baby boy. This is your punishment." Chen chuckled. "My what?! What did I do?" He asked confused. "Hmmm...I wander..." Chen teased, "If I think back to a weak ago at the beach house you did two very naughty things. Not only did you tease daddy in the tub, but you also never gave me my two minutes." Chen recalled. Jimin groaned as he remembered them so well.

"Please! I just need two minutes!" Chen begged. Jimin shook his head, "Maybe later."

"Daddy im sorry..." Jimin tried to sweet talk him. He smiled feeling Chen's hands on his cheeks, "I know you are, and I'll make sure you learn your lesson." Chen smirked as Jimin frowned in panic.

He wasn't used to this Chen. He wasn't used to this boy, who was now his daddy. He wasn't used to...well a dominant tease. But he absolutely loved it.

Chen smacked Jimin's thigh roughly making him whine loudly. That was going to leave a perfect hand print in the morning. Chen took off his pants and threw them to the floor, then he took off Jimin's lingerie. Slowly he let his fingers snap the small straps around his chest as he left more hickeys while taking it off.

He liked seeing his body completely bare and ready to be fucked.

Gently he poked Jimin's thick member that stood up. He whined, "Chen please don't-" Chen smacked Jimin's thigh again. "D-Daddy please don't tease me!" Jimin begged. Chuckling Chen did it again and again. Jimin moaned lightly as he did so. Chen licked his red tip, then he licked down to his balls. "Fuck..." Jimin whispered. "Language." Chen did it again.

Jimin bit his tongue as he wanted to curse so badly. He felt Chen's warm, wet tongue glide up and down his erection. Chen gently let his thumb glide over the slit. Finally Chen slowly took in a little bit of his penis. Jimin moaned and quickly yanked his hands, he wanted to guide Chen's head so badly.

"More....please?" He remembered to not command anything. Chen took in his whole size and Jimin's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he arched his back. He moaned deeply, Chen began to bob his head.

"Daddy your going to fast..." Jimin mumbled calmly, his breaths slowly began picking up. Chen went slower and enjoyed listening to Jimin's desperate moans. He let Jimin cum and swallowed it all.

Then he sat up and sighed. He was going easy and giving Jimin everything he wanted. 'Damnit Chen, you cant do that.' He yelled in his mind.

Chen placed his hand around Jimin's penis, which was even more sensitive than before. He groaned in pain as he felt Chen give a strong yank. "Daddy!" He called as Chen did it quickly and repeatedly.

Jimin couldn't decide weather it was painful or it felt pleasurable. Either way, Chen was moving his hands way, way to fast. "Daddy, stop please! It hurts!" Jimin cried, the sounds of sloppy skin echoed in the room.

Chen finally stopped after he felt bad for making Jimin suffer so much. 'I know it hurts, punishment is almost over baby-boy.'

Chen took off his underwear and applied lube before slamming into Jimin. He gave no warning, he didn't go slow or easy, he didn't give him enough time to adjust, just straight on thrusted into him.

Jimin screamed in pain, his lower body shifting around as Chen thrusted into him. He could feel his presence over his small body, he could hear his heavy panting and soon forgot about the pain.

His head banged against the headboard, as the headboard banged against the wall awaking their neighbors. Jimin panted and moaned wildly while feeling the pleasure Chen was giving him.

"Oh, oh, mmm, ahhh, oh!" Jimin moaned with each thrust and bang, "Daddy! Fuck!" He cursed and didn't even notice it til it was to late, "No cursing baby." Chen growled and thrusted even harder, causing Jimin's whole body to thrust backwards and forwards. "Look at you, taking daddy's cock so well baby-boy. You enjoy this don't you?" Chen growled in his ear. "Yes daddy! M-more!" Jimin moaned loudly.

"Oh daddy! Oh d-daddy!" He cried as Chen thrusted into him faster than before. Chen finally couldn't hold it in anymore and moaned a beastly growl. His deep and raspy voice echoed into the room, running into Jimin's ears making him whine.

"Fuck, oh baby!" He moaned and panted while throwing his head back. Sweat covered their bodies as both of their legs shook. "Daddy im coming!" Jimin moaned and Chen smirked. "No coming til daddy says so." He chuckled heading Jimin whine.

He continued thrusting and whispering dirty words into Jimin's ear. "Daddy please!" Jimin whined loudly. "Hold on baby, you can cum." Chen moaned. After around five or six more thrust they both screamed out moans and came all over each other.

They both panted loudly trying to catch there breaths. Chen felt his arms burning, so he gently laid down on his back next to Jimin. Their chest rose and fell as Chen ran a hand through his messy and damp hair.

"Am I forgiven?" Jimin asked after a few minutes of resting and Chen quickly took off the blindfold and handcuffs. "Yes you are." Chen smiled his sweet innocent smile. "That was amazing ChenYoung, you don't understand." Jimin panted. "You where amazing." He said and softly kissed Jimin's lips. Somehow, Jimin still felt very energized. An idea popped up in his head, and he still wanted more sex.

"I was?" He asked and Chen nodded. "Your perfect body underneath mine was a gift by itself, but your moans just- they just make me feel different." Chen spoke softly. "You did perfect." He smiled. "If I did so perfect, and I'm no longer in trouble...do you think I could get a reward?" He asked innocently.

Chen nodded and smiled, "What would you like?" He asked and Jimin quickly crawled on top of him. "You." He whispered, "I don't know Chim. That was a lot, more than the first time. And I'm sure the neighbors are complaining." Chen said worriedly.

"Who cares about them? I'm talking about us." Jimin said, "And plus I know you get horny right after."

"Ok your right, I do get really horny right after...but..." he wandered, "Can you handle it? Last time you couldn't walk for a whole day, and was extremely sore the day after that. I don't wanna cause to much pain." "Daddy, I'll be in pain, but it's worth it in the end isn't it?" Jimin asked arching his back and kissing Chen's lips. "Fuck it." He mumbled in the kiss. Jimin secretly positioned himself, and slipped Chen's cock back inside of him.

He sat all the way up and looked down at Chen from his siting position. His legs on either side of his waist and thighs, his hands on Chen's chest, and penis on his lower stomach.

Jimin began riding Chen slowly, moving backwards and forwards while slipping up and down. Chen moaned as Jimin whined.

Chen smirked as he saw Jimin's head roll back and his eyes closed. He took a second to get a good look at Jimin riding him, 'And might I say, I'm loving it.' He thought.

Jimin began lifting himself and dropping back down on Chen's huge cock, skin slapping and whines where heard through out the room. His thighs began burning but he couldn't stop, he needed more. He moaned loudly feeling his stomach twist.

Chen lifted Jimin by the waist and thrusted up into him a few times. Then he let Jimin drop down and he thrusted his hips up to slam into him. "Fuck!" Jimin panted as he clawed at Chen's chest. "I'm coming baby." Chen moaned while closing his eyes, Jimin couldn't even speak as he threw his head back, mouth gape, as his little body bounced up and down quickly.

Jimin came first, and soon after Chen came as well. Chen flipped them over and then pulled out, he kissed Jimin lightly. "I love you so fucking much baby-boy." Chen growled in his ear. Jimin moaned in response, which was good enough for Chen.

Sighing he got up and Jimin sat up, his legs where already starting to tingle. Chen got the extra packet of covers and sheets and pillows. Then he gently sat Jimin on a green chair on top of white towel since he was covered in cum.

He changed the bed sheets quickly, placed down the covers and pillows in the cases. Then he picked Jimin up and brought him to the shower.

After turning on the warm water Chen lifted Jimin into his arms again and got into the shower and closed the glass door which quickly fogged up. Jimin held onto Chen's neck as they sat under the hot water with there foreheads connected.

"Chen?" Jimin whispered. "Hmm?" "One day, could we have a family of our own?" He asked sweetly. Chen didn't even hesitate before answering, "Of course baby." He smiled and kissed Jimin's lips.

After they took a thirty minute shower both of them where exhausted. Jimin once again wanted Chen's button up shirt, and put on his underwear. Chen put on his underwear and laid back down next to Jimin.

The two of them quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. To bad I couldn't say the same for there neighbors though. They where all wide awake and where calling the lobby complaining about a couple having sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Jimin woke up to a burning pain and curled up in a ball. He clutched his lower stomach as his entire lower body burned in pain. He groaned and whined softly as every time he moved a muscle he felt the burning.

Chen slowly woke up when he realized Jimin was no longer in his arms. Yawning he looked over to see Jimin silently crying while curled up in a ball.

"Baby what's wrong?" Chen asked. "I-it hurts!" Jimin cried, Chen knew this would happen and guilt struck his chest. "I'm sorry baby, hang on. Last night while you where asleep I asked Namjoon to bring some pain pills, luckily he was still awake and agreed." He said handing him some pills and some water.

Jimin quickly swallowed the pills and drank some water. He whined and curled back up in his ball. Chen wanted to hold him so badly, but he couldn't. It's like his body just froze as he watched the tears flow from Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin I'm sorry, this is all my fault." Chen whispered. "N-no, it's nobodies fault. I'm ok." He groaned, "But I'll feel better i-if you cuddle." He smiled. Chen quickly held his small body that was curled up in a ball and kept wiping away his tears.

They laid there til Jimin fell asleep, then Chen turned on the TV and watched random shows til he fell asleep. This was the perfect way, this was the way things where supposed to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 3.3K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
35.2K 3.3K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...
810K 32.8K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
20.3K 2.1K 25
"why is your chest big?" Jimin raises his eyebrows as he deeply stares at your chest. Your face goes full red and you cover your chest hugging them...