Avengers oneshots

By Srs319

Welcome welcome welcome. These are mostly gonna be peter sorry not sorry. I know I said I would do a lot of... More

Welcome
Instagram 1
Another Field Trip
Soul Stone
What if...(1)
Rouge avengers return
Secret Siblings Series(S.S.S): Tony
What if.....(2)
Replaced
S.S.S: Peter Parker
Phone Call(s)
Activate Civil War Protocol
Fast, Weird, and sticky
The 5 times natasha scared the shit out of the team
S.S.S: Natasha Romanoff
You have a what?!
S.S.S: Bruce Banner
Catching spiderman
S.S.S: Steve
What if...(1) ending 1
S.S.S: Thor
Air Force
A dangerous mix
Swear Jar
Presidential Seal
Instagram 2
Who is it?
Baby Avengers
S.S.S: Clint Barton
S.S.S: Loki
Instagram 3
Rouge avengers return (Version 2)
Racism Rant
The Shadow Spider
Since when?!
Untouchable
Lost {30 prompt Challenge}
Medieval AU
"Why are you in my kitchen?"
Author's note.
4th of July special
What if...(3)
Chaperones
We are Venom
S.S.S: Bucky Barnes
"Did you have to die"
It's up
Alessia Barnes Returns
Online Classes
hOlY gUaCAmOlE
I know what i said but...
Alternate Timeline
Hes dead (real)
Fuck reality
Peter Barton
How would you feel?
Royal Runaway
LE BLOOPERS R OUT
S.S.S Sam Wilson
What if...(1) ending 2
God help my wayward soul
Whumptober
Whumptober is Here
That would be enough
Peter Parker or Peter Stark?
Instagram 4
K so
S.S.S: Nick Fury
College AU
Peter...Penny Parker?
From Potts to Stark
Agent Parker Identity Reveal
Explaining The Timeline
2 different worlds
A part of the past
Idek what to title this but its an actual chapter
Untouchable (2)
Just Memes
Don't get mad at me guys
Guardian Angel
Agent Parker
KINDA BIG PROBLEM
Writers block has given me an idea
Agoraphopic
Just a quick Chapter
If the world was ending
Bizarre Assaassin Duet
A quick rant that is not important to anything at all that you can skip
Breakfast at Taco Bell
Thanksgiving special
Bider Verse
5 times Peter helpled the avengers
Blood in the Water
Avengers Anthem Check
NEW FREAKING CHAPTER
I guess this needs a name....Ummmmm...Chick-Fil-A
I hate you I love you
Holiday Hide and Seek
Idk what to title this but it has greek gods
Kidnapped by Hydra
Cheers to the New Years
Instagram 5
Very very very quick question
Peter Pan
Lost Love
All you had to do was ask
Based off of the Darkest Minds
Don't go digging for dirt....
Twins on a fieldtrip (aka a disaster)
Phone Call (again)
Peter Wayne
Everyone should feel special on Valentines day
Where are your manners?
A sister left behind
Not Enemies but friends (Finished)
Who is this?
Harley and Peter as Stark twins
There was a tiktok-
Peter as the avengers therapist
Little soldier
Prince Diaries
Lol i hate windows
Ok But-
Buzzfeed Unsolved True Crime: The mysterous death of Mary and Richard Parker
The box of marbles & the end of the world
The box of marbles & the end of the world (2)
Time...exists
Harley and Peter as Stark twins (2)
Foster Kid
So um...I need ideas
Mothers Day but Peppers not his mom
S.S.S: James Rhodes
SpideySilver Paradox
We Have Too Many Protocols for Peter: Clint edition
Instagram 6
PRIDE MONTH
Tony Stark breaks the internet (Pride edition)
I may or may not be on temporary Hiatus
Whaaat an A/N?? shocking

FieldTrip

5.7K 79 34
By Srs319

In this MJ works as Natashas intern Peter works with Tony and Natalie (nat and Buckys daughter) works with pepper since she let MJ work with her mom. Cooper (Clints son) works under Bucky and Natalie and Cooper are dating (Nat Bucky and Laura know Clint does not) and Spideychelle.

TW: Swearing

The picture above is Natalie

Btw cooper is training to be the next Hawkeye Natalie is training to be the next black widow and White wolf and MJ is training to be the next rescue (female Ironman)
———————————————————————

Natalie POV

Me cooper and peter we're sitting in Mr.Harrisons last period class. The bell had just rung and the three of us were so close to the door. "Everyone return to your seats I have an announcement to make." Mr.Harrison said. Everyone groaned.

"Because the sophomores at midtown tech tested so high on your S.A.T's we have been offered a field trip to the avengers towers." Mr.H announced. Everyone cheered. I heard peter and cooper groan. "Make sure you grab your permission slips have a nice day." He said as everyone left.

Me Cooper and Peter met up with MJ and Ned outside. "Did you guys hear about this dumb field trip?" Ned asked us. "Dude! Mr.Stark is gonna embarrass next so bad." Peter said as we all climbed into Happy's black Audi. "Man the avengers are so gonna embarrass us." Cooper said. "Speak for yourselves losers. They are way to scared of me and Natalie to embarrass us." MJ said.

"I can hack all their stuff so they won't embarrass me." Ned said. "Don't worry babe. I'll have aunt Laura threaten your birdbrain of a father. And if she doesn't scare him my moms should do the trick." I said giving Cooper a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks baby." He said.

"MJ can you do that for me?" Peter asked MJ. "No way loser. Your on your own." She said. "Peter here's a tip." I said. "They can't embarrass you if you don't act embarrassed. If they say something dumb about you. Say something dumb about them. And if they approach us get me and I'll remind them of the incident that happened when we first met." I said.

"What happened when you guys first met?" Peter asked. Me and cooper laughed at the memory. "That's another story for another time." I said.

When we arrived at the tower we did our usual race to the doughnuts that my mom always leaves for us. We start after we swipe our card: "Welcome back T5. Ms.Romanoff Requests MJ and Little Nat in the training room after you've fought for doughnuts." Friday greeted. "All right fri. Tell her we'll be there in 15 minutes."

I race cooper to the card scanner. "Natalie Romanoff-Barnes; Alpha 11. Welcome back. Cooper Barton; Alpha 10. Welcome back. Ned Leeds; Alpha 10. Welcome back. Personal intern to Bruce banner. Michelle Jones; Alpha 10. Welcome back. Personal Intern to Natasha Romanoff. Peter Parker; Alpha 11. Welcome back. Personal intern to Tony Stark." Friday announced.

We all lined up by The stairs. "Ready. Set. Go." I said. And with that we were off. I used my powers a bit and smoked the rest of them. I got there 10 seconds before they did and grabbed the doughnuts and headed to my room where Morgan (5), Lila(13), Nathaniel(10), and Cassie(10) were waiting.

"Hey guys. I brought donuts." I said giving Morgan a hug. "This is why you're my favorite." Morgan said. I smiled. I took 4 donuts and waved and walked out locking the door.

I gave one donut to cooper one to Ned and one to MJ and ate the fourth one. "Hey! Where's my doughnut?" Peter asked. "This is revenge for when you dumped glitter in my hair. You are so lucky they knocked me out before I could kill you." I said glaring at him.

"Give me your permission slips. Me and MJ will ask them to sign it." I said. They gave us our permission slips and me and MJ went to go see what my mom wanted.

When we got to the gym an arrow flew straight for my head. I grabbed it and held on to it. Then my mom, my dad, Uncle Clint and Uncle Tony attacked me. They did this every once in a while to make sure I stayed sharp.

MJ started fighting Uncle Clint and I used the electric arrow to force tony out of his suit. Then I got him in a choke with my right arm and kicked away my mom with my left leg. She flew back and Tony tapped out.

MJ got Uncle Clint out and was helping me fight my parents. We were double teaming my mom while i was using my powers to hold my dad down. I punched my mom in the stomach and MJ kicked her knees from behing making her fall. MJ kept her on her knees into a choke hold and she tapped out.

I punched my dad in the face and kicked him in the stomach but he grabbed my foot and flipped me over. I rolled back from his kick and stood up. MJ 'snuck' up behind him. When he went to grab her i hopped on his shoulders and used my legs to put him a choke hold.

He tried to throw me off but I had a good grip on his head. Eventually he tapped out. "Nice job Natalie. You're getting better." My mom said. "Thanks mom. Um I need you, Unlce Clint and Uncle Tony to sign something." I said. "Whats this?" Uncle Tony said as i gave him peters form. "We have a fieldtrip here and we need you guys to sign our forms." MJ said

Tony has partial custody of Peter and hes gonna sign Ned and MJ's anyways because and I quote He's tony stark and can do whatever the hell he wants to.

Time Skip

Its the day of the fieldtrip and Cooper and I were running late because we had to drop the little ones off at school and they were running late. When we got there Mr.Harrison was doing a head count of all the kids.

"I thought you guys were bailing on us for a second." Ned said. "No way. And miss the chance to finally shut flash up." I said. Speaking of the devil. "Hey Penis and co. Ready to get your little internship lies exposed." He said. "Shut the fuck up flash. The more you talk the less brain cells i have." I told him.

He just mumbled something and got on the bus. When we got on we went stright to the back. The whole fucking ride was filled with Mr.Harrison going over the damn rules. Then I realized that me and Cooper weren't public about being who we are and FRIDAY coud potentially ruin that.

"Karrie." I whispered to my stark watch. Karrie was the AI that i made. "Yes Little Nat." she said. "Make me peter cooper Ned and MJ Delta 6's and change my name on my pass to Natalie Rushman and change coopers to Cooper Johnson for the field trip." I said. She beeped as a response.

When we arrived Mr. Harrison made us all get off in an orderly fashion. When we walked inside everyone was in awe looking around. Much like peter and Ned did the first time they came here. We walked further inside to see interns scrambling and hurrying to finish assignments and Emily, my best friend at the tower, waiting for our class.

"Hello and welcome to stark industries. Please wait here and come get a badge when i call your name. When you get your badge please make sure you keep it visible at all time because our head of security will throw you out if you dont have it on." She said.

When she was done passing out the badges flash had to call his big mouth "Um Ms.Tour guide lady""My name is emily." "Ms.Emily how come fatso, penis and cockhead and their dumb slut girlfriends didnt get a badge?"  "Well Ned, Peter and Cooper and their amazing girlfriends didnt get a badge because they already have some."Emily replied.

"Ms.Emily what do the different badges mean?" Cindy asked. "Each level has 10 levels if that makes sense. We have Zeta which 1-5 is for tours and people who have to use the bathroom which would happen more often than you think and 6-10 is for our new interns. Then we have Delta 1-5 is for our lower scientists 6-10 is for our more trusted interns and tour guides.

Beta 1-5 is for our lower engineers 6-10 is for higher scientists and engineers. Alpha 1-5 is for SHIELD agents and business men coming to meet with the avengers. And Alpha 6-8 is for that avengers who don't live here Alpha 9-10 is for the avengers that do live here.

There is a rumored alpha 11 which is reserved for the starks Mr.Starks personal intern and the unknown heir to stark industries and the avengers future leader." Emily explained

Im the unknown Heir to stark industries and kinda avengers future leader. After I met tony and pepper before they had morgan they said i would be the Heir and i thought after morgan was born that would change but me and mrogan are going to be Co-Owners i will Be the CEO and she will be the President. When they met Peter they decided me and Him would be co-leaders for the avengers team.

And they've been training me to be the future leader since I was 5. They chose me because I was the most lethal 5 year old they ever met. They decided when hydra agents attacked the tower and I took most of them out without a weapon and without a scratch on me when I was done.

"If you would follow me to the scanners you will scan your badge and wait for the rest of your class on the other side." Emily went first.  "Emily Jackson; Delta 7. No unauthorized materials. Welcome." Came FRIDAYS robotic voice. Everyone but us jumped. "Dont worry thats just FRIDAY. Shes Mr.Starks AI tht runs the tower after they put JARVIS into vision." Emily explained.

"Guys we have Alpha passes. What ae we gonna do?" Peter said as we got coser to the scanners. "Dont worry. I've got us covered." I said. It was peters Turn and everyone was looking at us. "Peter Parker; Delta 6; No unauthorized materials. Welcome."

"Cooper Johnson; Delta 6; No unauthorized materials. Welcome."

"Michelle Jones; Delta 6; No unauthorized materials. Welcome."

"Ned Leeds; Delta 6; No unauthorized materials. Welcome."

"Natalie Rushman; Delta 6; No unauthorized materials. Welcome," FRIDAY announced us as we went through. I could hear coopers sigh of relief.

For the most part the tour was uneventful. Til I heard some shuffling in the vent "птичий мозг приближается Birdbrain coming." I warned. I held up my fingers and counted from 5 and moved away from the vents when i got to 1. Just in time for Uncle Clint to fall.

"Awww i thought i finally got you." He said, "Mr.Barton I could hear you coming from a mile away." I said. Everyone was looking at me so i couldn't slap him like i wanted. "Mr.Barton? What happened to-" "Mr.Barton if you finish that statement it will be a repeat of the last time we sparred while i was angry." I said.

The last time we sparred while i was angry i broke his arm and his nose. "You have 5 seconds to tell me what you need Mr.Barton or I'll call Mrs.Barnes-Romanoff Mrs.Barton and Mrs.Stark to come personally beat your ass." I said. "Miss. Rushman. Apologize right now. We will not disrespect the avengers in their own home."

I groaned. "Sorry not sorry birdbitch" I said. He laughed. I smirked. "I came to tell you that Tony wants a Q&A with you guys before you go at 3 o'clock and a spar session after lunch at 2. Thats a good one Nat. birdbitch. Ha! Hey cooper, Peter, Ned, and scary girl 2." He said going back in the vents.

Eugene decided to try and punch me, which i doged. "How'd you do it huh? How did you get Hawkeye to pretend to know you losers?" He said. "He didn't pretend We work here and i've done some errands for him." I Lied. I would never do anything for that birdbrain.

"A slut like you. You probrably sucked some cock to get him to let you call him bird bitch." He said. Mr.Harrison was pretending he didnt hear it. "First of all i would never. he is married and i would rather work for the right to call him any kind of name. Second of all just because you sucked a cock to get into Midtown doesn't the rest of us who actually work hard did." I said

He went to make a comeback but was flustered. Then suddenly Mr.Harrison pretended to actually her something. "Miss Rushman apologize to Mr. Thomphson this instant." He said. Eugene had this smirk on his face. I looked at the clock in the cafeteria. Which is where we were about to eat lunch.

"No. You know what fuck this shit. I'll see you guys at the spar session." I said walking away towards the private elevator. I could hear peter cooper Ned and MJ following me and the teacher shouting for us to come back. I went to tonys lab. I knew he would be there with my dad.

When the elevator opened i ran to my punching bad and started punching. "Sweetheart what happened?" My dad said. When I didnt answer Im assuming peter told him because i heard Uncle Tony mutter he was gonna kill that son of a bitch.

My dad calmed me downs down wrapped my hands then I worked with uncle tony on peters suit while MJ, Cooper, and Peter talked to bucky about what happened. Before we knew it, it was time to go down for the sparring session.

"Daddy can you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes that he couldn't resist. "Fine. Hop on" He said. I got on and he carried me down to the gym where my class was waiting. "NATALIE, PETER, COOPER, NED, AND MICHELLE COME OVER HERE." Mr. Harrison said as we entered the room.

"'m to comtble." I said as peter MJ Ned and cooper walked over. I felt dad walk over to where my teacher was and he did the unthinkable. He. Dropped. Me. And i was half sleep. The class burst out laughing but one good glare shut them up.

I saw mom smack him out the corner of my eye and giggled. While my family taught my class to fight i had to sit out during the teaching portion because I and i quote 'Harassed the avengers and used inappropriate language to hurt another student.' Which in my opinion was absolute bullshit.

After they were done teaching them basic punches they put them up againts eachother. They put peter against Eugene first and peter won. Then Cindy againts Abraham and Cindy won. So on and so fourth. When my 'punsihment' was over the avengers had gathered my class into a group.

"Now we have a challenge." Said uncle sam. "We want to see if you guys would be up to spar against the avengers. If you win against the avenger you choose to go up againts you win  prize." Said uncle steve. "If you do not wish to spar please line up against the wall over there." Aunt Hope said pointing to the farthest wall. More than half the class went over there.

Of course eugene went first and he went against Aunt Hope becasue he thought she would be easy to take down. He was on the ground in seconds. It was really pathetic. He claimed he wasn't ready even though there was a whole countdown.

Peter went next againts my mom. They went at it for a while but my mom got him down in 5 minutes and 56 seconds. Cooper went against my mom also but she got him down in 2 minutes. A bunch of other people went but they all were out in 10 seconds or less.

Finally it was my turn. "Alright natalie who do you wanna go against?" Steve said. I thought about it. I have gone against all of them seperately and won. Ive gone against them in different groups and won. By myself. I've gone against all of them together and won. So I did the one thing I haven't done.

"I wanna go against all of you. Blindfolded." I said. The whole class looked at me like i was crazy. Once i was blindfolded and ready they said go and everyone was watching in anticipation. I could hear them all being really loud in front of me so i figured they were trying to trick me. And sure enough when i used my powers i sensed that Scott and Hope were behind me.

As soon as they went big i turned around a punched them both in the face. Then scott went small and attacked me from behing while sam attacked me from above and wanda used her magic to go at me. I heard wanda send a blast so i doged it and it knocked hope to the ground. I flipped scott in the air where he hit sam down and then knocked him onto hope and put my foot on them.

They tapped out. Then I heard 3 arrows coming at me so i doged them and one hit tony and electocuted him (not too bad) and he tapped out. The other I turned around with my powers and it hit clint who got knocked out. Then i was fighting bucky steve and sam at the same time. I kicked bucky behind his knees and moved making cap hit sam with his shield. I knocked bucky into sam and cap into bucky. When they all fell i flipped wanda into them and tripped pietro who was running and hitting me.

They all tapped out. Then it was just Loki, My mom, Rhodey, and Thor. I grabbed mjolnir and shocked thor with the thunder and he couldnt take all the lightning so he tapped out. Then i took out loki who was getting ready to put a spell on me to make me fall but i moved and it hit rhodey who then tapped out. Loki tapped out because he knew he would get his ass kicked.

Then it was me and my mom. She kicked me back and knocked the wind out of me and then she kicked me to the ground where she got on top of me. "Do you yield." She said having me pinned down. I switched our positions and said "Do you?". She tapped out and i took out my blindfold off.

Everyone in the class was looking at me shocked. I kinda forgot they were there. I bucked at them and they all flinched. "So wheres my prize?" I said looking at tony. "Well the prize was gonna be spending a week with the avengers but..." he trailed off.

I thought about it. "Nah you can just double the money you owe me." He looked like a damn fish. "But I owe you 1million dollars." He lost a bet. "Better make it 2 million Stark."

Flash went to open his mouth but thank god one of his friends started whispering to him instead. "Alright Emily you can go on with the tour. Meet us in conference room 26-6 in one hour." Uncle tony said as they all walked out.

We continued on with the tour and everyone tried to whisper about me but one quick glare shut them the fuck up. Me and MJ were talking about women empowerment when we noticed it was time for the Q&A.

When Emily finally got us to the elevator she swiped her card. "Where to Miss." FRIDAY said. "Floor 64 please FRIDAY." "You do not have access to that level." Emily looked worried. "Well guys it looks like you might be able to get that Q&A after all."

Everyone made collective sighs of disappointment. The nice side of me that only comes out once in a blue moon felt bad. "FRIDAY override." "I'll need an override code."

"Override code JARVIS knows best." Emily tried. "You do not have access to give that override." FIRDAY said. Everyone sighed "Override code JARVIS knows best." I said. "Miss Rushman if the tour guide doesn't have access to it what makes you think" Mr.Harrison got cut off by FRIDAY.

"Welcome little Nat. What would you like to do?" Mr.Harrison looked dumbfounded. "Take us up to floor 64 and give Emily and my class access to conference room 26-6 for the next hour." The elevator started moving.

"Eugene say one word and you will not make it into that conference room." He closed his mouth. Once we got there Me, Cooper, MJ, Ned and Peter sat in the back row as the rest of our class rushed to sit in the front.

Once everyone got settled the avengers of course were fashionably late. So 10 minutes late Steve's shield busted through the doors and he came in and caught it with Bruce shyly walking behind him. Then Sam, Rhodey and Tony came flying in through the window.

Pietro ran in carrying Wanda. Loki teleported in with Thor. Nat and Clint came in through the vents. Then Scott and Hope went big on the stage. Everyone in my class was cheering but MJ, Cooper and I were unimpressed.

"Hello Midtown. Welcome to the Q&A does anyone have any questions?" Uncle Tony said. Every hand except us 5's went up.

The Q&A went well until they called on Flash. "You in the red shirt." Eugene smirked. "Umm do you guys accept high school interns?" He asked. Uncle Tony looked at us with a questioning look. He knew we told them we had internships.

Before Tony could say anything Mr.Harrison took his silence as a no. He pointed to us. "When we get back to school you 5 are expelled. I knew you were lying about your internship." He said.

Eugene then decided come up to me and open his big mouth. "Ha I knew a slut like you had to sleep with someone to get that dumb pass. You and that bitch over there had to get penis, cockhead, and fatso a pass cuz you 2 are the only remotely cute ones. What I'm wondering is why the hell you won't sleep with me. Put that pretty mouth of yours to use."

By the time he finished I could only pray my family wouldn't kill him. But judging by the looks of murder on their faces he won't make it back to school. "What hell did you just call my daughter?" Mom was holding a knife to Eugene's throat.

"Do you just call my kid Cockehead?" Uncle Clint said aiming his bow. Flash looked like he was about to piss himself. "Hey! You cannot threaten my student." I'm surprised Mr.H said anything.

"Well Mister Teacher you no longer have a job. You sat by and watched as this thing not only insult but push around and disrespect the future avengers leader who is also the Heir to Stark industries who is also THE black widow and winter soldiers daughter all of the avengers favorite niece.

Not only her but you also bullied my son and personal intern peter who is training to be a hero, Natashas personal intern Michelle who is training to be the next black widow, Bruce's personal intern Ned who is training to be the avengers tech wiz, and Clint Barton's Son Cooper who is training to be the next Hawkeye and personal intern to Bucky Barnes.

So when you get back to your school you will not have a job. The rest of you will not utter a word to anyone because I will sue you for everything your worth." Uncle tony was fuming. He was about to continue but pepper, who had come in a few seconds ago, continued for him.

"And for you Eugene Thompson, you will never get into any good college and never get a good job and you now have a Life BAN from Stark industries and if you so much as breathe the same air as my niece, nephew, son, or their friends I will personally make your life a living hell. And I will tell her overprotective uncle Nick Fury aka the Head of SHIELD and you'll have him and us to deal with. Am. I. Clear?"

Aunt pepper was giving him a glare to rival Natalies and all flash could do was nod. "Now all of you who aren't here everyday after school get the hell out of this tower." Dad said. The whole class ran out of the elevator.

"As for you 5 we will talk about this later. But for now who wants to eat ice cream and watch Disney movies. We can also order shawarma."

"I do." Everyone said. And that is how our day ended. With Shawarma, ice cream, and Disney.

I didn't know what to do with this hafway through so the end part is all my sisters work. I hope you guys like it.

"Candace Flynn is out. pEAcE!"

bye  bookworms

Word Count: 3804

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
479K 8.8K 44
Just a collection of one-shots I made when I was super bored Feedback is always appreciated There is language in this story and adult themes I DON'T...
326K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
215K 4.2K 50
Some Spiderson Oneshots!! Some oneshots of our favourite Spiderson, Peter Parker! Disclaimers: 1. I do not own any of these character! They all belo...