Psycho - Headless Horseman MC...

By UnHolyWaterr

Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man f... More

Meet the main characters
Chapter One - Cherry Pie
Chapter Two - Prez
Chapter Three - Whiskey
Chapter Four - Sweet But Psycho
Chapter Five - Wicked
Chapter Six - Missing Fingers
Chapter Seven - Twisted
Chapter Eight - Magic Trick
Chapter Nine - Fighters Ready
Chapter Ten - Monster
Chapter Eleven - Protector
Chapter Twelve - Princess
Chapter Thirteen - Old Ghosts
Chapter Fourteen - Ocean Eyes
Chapter Fifteen - Run Baby Run
Chapter Sixteen - Found You Kitten
Chapter Seventeen - Infamous
Chapter Eighteen - Rumors
Chapter Nineteen - Bonnie And Clyde
Chapter Twenty - First's
Chapter Twenty-One - Dangerous Woman
Chapter Twenty-Two - Memories
Chapter Twenty-Three - Into You
Chapter Twenty-Four - What Are You Hiding?
Chapter Twenty-Five - BFF Day
Chapter Twenty-Six - I'll Kill You
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Dog Whisperer
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Party Part 1
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Party Part 2
Chapter Thirty - Cat Got Ya Tongue?
Chapter Thirty-One - Fucked Up
Chapter Thirty-Two - Jimmy?
Chapter Thirty-Three - WalMart
Chapter Thirty-Four - Gone
Chapter Thirty-Five - Teddy Bears Picnic
Chapter Thirty-Six - Forever Yours
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Come Home To Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Any Last Words
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Say Something
Chapter Forty - Innocent
Chapter Forty-One - Coffee And A Cigarette
Chapter Forty-Two - Small Bump
Chapter Forty-Three - Never Tear Us Apart
Chapter Forty-Four - Dirty Little Secret
Chapter Forty-Five - Captain Asshole
Chapter Forty-Six - EarMuffs
Chapter Forty-Seven- Marry me
Chapter Forty-Eight - I Need A Fucking Drink
AUTHORS NOTE / IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter Forty-Nine - TipToe Through The Tulips
Chapter Fifty - Your Worst Fucking Nightmare
Chapter Fifty-One - Forever
Chapter Fifty-Two - New Beginning's
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Three - Broken
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Four - Take Him To The Pit
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Five - Time
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Six - Dark Space
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Seven - We're Going Home
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Eight - Bonfire
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Nine - I'm A Bad Bitch
Pt 2, Chapter-Sixty - Wifey
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-One - Caveman
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Two - Puddin
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Three - The Art Of Torture
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Four - Asshat
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Five - Momma Bear
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Six - Elijah
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Seven - Mom's Night Out
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Eight - Oh Brother / AUTHORS NOTE
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy - Popeye
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-One - Cut The Bullshit Princess
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Two - Ice
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Three - Big Bad Wolves
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Four - Child's Play
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Five - D-Day
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Six - Goose Chase
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Seven - Hopeless
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Eight - Dirty Deeds
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Nine - Play Toy
Pt 2, Chapter Eighty - Fiddler The Clown
Pt 2, Chapter Eighty-One - Here we go again, Epilogue

Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Nine - Congratulations

4.5K 139 19
By UnHolyWaterr

- Jax -

I got a call from Blade that the club has gone to shit, I could hear Harley yelling in the background of the phone call but couldn't make out what she was saying, I had to abandon Gunner with the twins no matter how hard he protested claiming that it was too hard to do it by himself which is bullshit because I've seen Shelby do it by herself and kick ass at doing it too.

I turn down into the street that the club is on and see it's like a ghost town which is unusual for this time of night, I pull up out front and jump off my bike leaving my helmet on the seat, the lights are turned off outside but I can see light underneath the doors and the soft sounds of music still playing. I get my gun out of my waistband and take the safety off before kicking in the doors, the atmospheres thick and there's a mixture of smoke and blood in the air.

I look to the bar and see Harley sitting on the bartop while leaning up against a beam, blood coats the exposed parts of her body like a second layer of skin, the last bit of a joint hangs out of her mouth as she softly sings along to the song 'Summer of '69' by Bryan Adams. She twiddles and twirls her pocket knife in her hands twisting the blade on one of her fingertips. I scan the room and see Shelby passed out in one of the booths and Blade tying some man up to a chair in the middle of the room, I begin to walk towards Harley stepping over the dead bodies that are scattered everywhere like confetti.

"What's going on kitten?" I ask as I approach her slipping my gun back into my waistband, her eyes snap up to mine and she smiles placing her knife down next to her. I walk inbetween her legs and move them so they're hanging next to my waist, she slides her hands up around the back of my neck, slightly tilts her head to the side and pouts before smiling widely showing me all of her teeth.

This is what I was waiting for, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, she's snapped. She grabs onto my shoulders and turns me around to face the person tied up in the chairs, Blade finishes tying him up and steps off to the side pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. Her arms hang over my shoulders and she begins to trace her fingers along my chest, "Puddin" She begins as she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"Apparently this is my half brother, but I think he chose the wrong way to approach me. At first, I was going to let him go but he knows things he shouldn't and I don't fucking like that" She hums in my ear. She climbs off the bar and walks in front of me over to the man pulling up a chair infront of him, all I can think about is when that was me in his position in the pit in Mexico, he's in for a world of pain.

"Well, brother, now that my husbands here we can start this little introduction hmm?" The man looks up past Harley to me and smirks, "Ahhh this is the other psycho I've heard about" He grins looking back at Harley. I have no problems with people calling me a psycho because that's what I am, but I know Harley hates it, and I know she hates it, even more, when someone calls me one. She begins to laugh at him and the smirk falls off his face she stands up and moves directly infront of his face "IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING PSYCHO I AM KEEP FUCKING GOING" She screams.

She sits back down and crosses her arms over her chest, "Name" She barks staring him down. Nothing is more fucking attractive than seeing her like this watching and observing her in what she does best, it sets my insides on fire, he doesn't respond just stares at her. She laughs and shakes her head again, "Look, I took out most of your men. I wonder what the rest would do if I took out their leader and sent them his body parts bit by bit starting with his fucking dick".

"Lachlan," He says staring at her if it wasn't for the situation we are in I would have scooped the cunts eyes out for looking at her like that. "Why are you here?" This time he laughs, "I told you, I wanted to see if the rumours were true and they are. You're both fucking psychopaths" He grins while trying to lean in closer to her, one-second she's sitting upright and the next she's charged at him knocking his chair onto the floor.

She climbs on top of him and begins to punch his face in "I fucking warned you" She yells as she repeatedly punches his face in, the sound of bones crunching under impact and the sound of blood and flesh mashing together almost takes over the music in the background, she stops and stands up. Blood drips down her knuckles and onto the ground, "I'm going to make this fucking hurt" She kicks his ribs and storms into the change rooms. A few seconds later she emerges with a large box, she puts the box down on the bar next to me and I can't help but look over.

She opens it and its filled with what looks like thousands of sewing needles, "I'm going to make him my own person pin cushion puddin" she says looking up to me smiling instantly reading my mind, "perfect idea kitten" I kiss the top of her head and watch as she skips off towards him with the box in her hands, she kneels down next to his head and moves his hair out of his mashed-up face. She picks up one of the needles and lifts up his shirt exposing his stomach, "Let's see how many needles you can eat" She says as she pushes one of the needles into his stomach until it's completely inside him.

"Count with me brother, one" She picks up another one, "One" He barley groans out. She sticks the next one into one of his thighs "Twooo" She sings out, "Two" He says wincing in pain she pushes it all the way in again. "Three!" She says shoving it into his cheek until the needle is halfway in, "Three" He grits through his teeth. The idiot would have made it out fo this alive if he had of kept his mouth shut, the real question now is, how is Shark Eyes going to take the news, and is he actually his son or not?

I watch her as she continues sticking needles into him, "77" She says as she pushes one into his neck, he hisses out in pain but still counts with her. "78, is this some sort of sick fetish for you or something?" She asks as she pushes one into his fingernail. He screams out in pain and tries to thrash around but fails miserably, he used whatever energy he had I can now see how close his body is to giving in.

"This is boring me now, I want something better. Like a hammer" She hums while slapping his cheek pushing the needles the rest of the way through, he tries to speak but the needles in his mouth poke into his gums, cheeks, tongue and roof of his mouth. The more he tries to speak the more his mouth gets cut up, blood begins to pour out his mouth. He tries to spit out the needles and blood but his jaw is stuck open, slowly he begins to drown in his own blood.

"Now this is more satisfying," Harley says looking down at him, she stands up and walks over to me leaning her back against my stomach and chest. I wrap my arms around her and we all sit there in silence watching him slowly die beside the music, the light snores from Shelby and the sound of him gurgling on blood. "When he dies call some guys over to get rid of the mess and clean it up, let me know when its done. You're in charge. Message Gunner to get Shelby" Harley says looking over to Blade, he looks behind her to me and I slightly nod my head, he nods his head at both of us and pulls out his phone.

"You ready to go home?" I ask leaning down into Harley's ear, "I am, I'm exhausted" She sighs. I pick her up and carry her out to my bike, I sit her on the back and put the helmet on her head. "You know I could have walked myself," She says as I tighten up the chin strap, "You said it yourself kitten, youre exhausted. What type of husband am I if I let you walk, especially with bare feet" I say looking down to her feet. I climb on infront of her and start the bike, she slides her hands around my waist and I begin the ride back to the clubhouse.

We pull up and I park the bike in my usually spot, I get off and take Harleys helmet off, I almost forgot that she's covered head to toe in blood, it's matted and tangled parts of her hair as well, I'm sure the helmet didn't help either. "Why didn't he tell me?" Harley asks as I pick her up again, this time she's facing me, her legs and arms wrapped around me like a koala. "Maybe he forgot, maybe he didn't know. We will just have to wait to hear what he has to say. You just need to remember now to blow up when he tells you".

"Can we steal snacks from the clubhouse kitchen?" She asks as we walk into the front doors, "Already going there kitten, I know you too well" She hums as I set her down onto one of the countertops. "What do you want?" I ask looking through the pantry, don't get me wrong we have food at the house but there are better snacks here. "The chocolate pop tarts," She says holding out her hands, I give her the box and she rips open a packet biting into one straight away, "Not going to warm it up?" I ask looking over my shoulder.

"God no I need it now" She moans with a mouthful of food. I turn around and lean against the stovetop watching her, she puts the pop tarts down and takes a hair tie off her wrist pulling he hair into a messy bun on her head. I watch as she fights with her hair, she's looking at herself in the reflection of the window infront of her. "God fucking damn it, stupid fucking bun" She mumbles under her breath "Stupid fucking hair, stupid fucking hair tie", I take the hair tie off of her and begin to try and do what she was doing. I give it my best effort and shrug, "I think I could be a hairdresser" I say as I take a step back and look at her, she opens her phone and looks at the front camera before she bursts out laughing.

"Oh my god this is amazing" She takes a photo of it and laughs some more, "You said bun, that's a bun," I say pointing at the mountain of hair on top of her head, "Well it's a messy bun if I've ever seen one," She says flicking the loose hair that I didn't tie properly out of her face. She slides off the counter and gets onto her tiptoes to kiss my cheek, "Thank you puddin, I'll thank you properly after I'm not covered in someone's blood" She says looking down at herself.

She picks up the pop tarts and grabs onto my hand dragging me out fo the kitchen and towards the back door, "Wait!" we hear Betty yell from behind us, we both stop in our tracks and turn around to be met by a drunk Betty and Shark Eyes the walk over and stop infront of us. I throw my arm over Harley's shoulders as she stands there looking at her dad, I'm just hoping she listens before she blows up again. "We're engaged!" They cheer with big smiles as Betty holds up her hand showing off the ring.

I watch as Harley smiles at them, "Congratulations to the both of you, another wedding to plan huh?" I say shaking Shark Eyes hand, Harley gives Betty and hug and turns to her dad, I give Betty a hug but keep a close eye on Harley. "Congratulations ma I can't wait for it to be official" She begins looking at Betty, "Congratulations dad I'm glad you're finally happy. also I killed your other son" She smiles at him again and grabs my hand pulling me out of the clubhouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.6K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
423K 14.5K 63
(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want. What they don't know is that he is stru...
596K 11.4K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
3.9M 77.7K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...