Vangsvere Retold

By Devils_Assasin

The Vampire world that once stayed hidden is now open, ruling the planet and overtaking all humans. With the... More

FAMILY TREES
Chapter 1: The New World
Chapter 2: Oh Killian
Chapter 3: Mourning
Chapter 4: Not As Bad As I Thought
Chapter 5: The Pills
Chapter 6: Maybe Theyll Grow Back
Chapter 7: Heath & Zuri
Chapter 8: Wrath Of A Vengeful Mother
Chapter 9: Not My Little Girl
Chapter 10: First We Need A Boat
Chapter 11: Petra
Chapter 12: How Romantic
Chapter 13: Straight line.
Chapter 15: The Scruffed Womanizer
Chapter 16: Alone
Chapter 17: Nice Job
Chapter 18: Shes Alive
Chapter 19: Took His Hand
Chapter 20: Dream
Chapter 21: The One I Longed To See
Chapter 22: You Have Family
Chapter 23: Witch Boy
Chapter 24: Its The Fucking President
Chapter 25: Besides Dorky
Chapter 26: She Was My
Chapter 27: Stay. Please.
Chapter 28: Forever
Chapter 29: Petra!
Chapter 30: A Beer
Chapter 31: We Buried A Man
Chapter 32: Two Annes
Chapter 33: For Fucks Sake
Chapter 34: Tell Me Your Story
Chapter 35: No Bitch
Chapter 36: Old Fashion
Chapter 37: I Can Remember That Too
Chapter 38: Nathan, Nate
Chapter 39: Romance
Chapter 40: Other Captain
Chapter 41: Hadnt Known He Was Still Physical
Chapter 42: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 43: Permission
Chapter 44: He's Part Dragon
Chapter 45: Joy and Happiness
Chapter 46: Dont Have Green Eyes
Chapter 47: Wait
Chapter 48: Its Coming
Chapter 49: Game On
Chapter 50: Jet
Chapter 51: Top Bunk
Chapter 52: Niko
Chapter 53: Four Girls
Chapter 54: Russia It Is.
Chapter 55: Annes Child

Chapter 14: You're A Smart One Too

976 47 40
By Devils_Assasin

Petra's POV:

Everything in me wanted to see Lana be with her son, but I can't let them leave the girls.

It took them an entire day of driving and in between I visited the kids and made sure they were still safe and hidden. I kept having them move and I always scouted before I led them anywhere.

Once I knew the kids were safe, I went to Koda, "Koda, guess what?" I said smiling at him.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, "What?" He asked waking everyone else up too.

I smirked, "Alright so Lana's team pretty much took down all of the den. Ben's dead. He was decapitated in front of Lana, she lost it and began pulling this one guys organs out one at a time with Valdus's help. Well anyways, they are in a Jeep in Texas." She stopped and thought for a moment. "Oh by the way you guys are in Michigan." I said shrugging.

He really needs to get his shit together.

Koda's POV:

She's talking so fast, "Hold on. Petra. Did you say lana is free? She's out?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah her Wolf, Alex, Leon, Valdus, Emma, Winston, Marcus, Jax and Mason. They're all crammed in an off roading Jeep." She grinned.

Then she held up her hands, "Well the kids are safe, I hid them all, but Lana's team is headed to Florida!" She said proudly.

What does that mean, "What's in Florida?" I asked while she sighed.

Then she thought back, "Okay, I missed that detail, Florida is the pleasure den. They're going to save the girls!" She said smiling widely.

"What's she saying?" Killian asked looking over at me as he rubbed his eyes.

I eyed Petra, "In short, that a bunch of teens who are newly changed vampires are better than we are. That we're useless." I said sighing and then smirking a bit.

"Lana's den managed to get out, according to Petra they did amazing and even burnt the whole den down after clearing it. They're heading to Florida, apparently Petra saw a map with the dens on it. Florida is where the pleasure den is, we're in Michigan. They'll help break the girls out. Also Petra is hiding the kids. I guess they didn't take any of the children when they grabbed us." I said while Petra gave a nod.

Killian sighed in relief, "Jolene and Melissa will be safe." He said calmly.

Jeffrey clenched his chest, "Lily will be safe." He said hugging Killian.

Nevana smiled softly, "Ask Petra where Vydia is." She said eyeing Killian who stared at her and then looked away before staring at me.

Petra shook her head, "I still can't find her but Emma pointed out a starred place on the map in New York. Valdus was staring at it intently. I think it's where Nyx is." She said thoughtfully.

Then she looked down at me, "If you really think they're alive, that's probably your best shot and you are very close." She said shrugging.

She stopped and stared around, "Oh, Lucas is calling me. He keeps having me check up on his mom and Norah. Call me if you need me." She said disappearing.

Nevana kept her stare on me and Viktor carefully watched me. "Uh she left but she said the map had a star on a state, and the state was New York. She believes it's the head quarters." I said while looking to Jessa, "If Vydia is alive, she'll probably be there with Anne." I said watching them all stare at me.

Viktor stood and went to the bars pulling them apart with his might. Then he went to a metal chair and began slamming it to the bars.

Nothing.

God, I didn't know he cared about Vydia that much.

His eyes moved to Killian, "You guys are fucking vampires. You don't have the strength to bend these bars?" He asked pointing to the bars.

As his chest rose and fell he looked to Nevana, "Change me. Make me a vampire." He said to her.

She shook her head, "That's not how it works." She said calmly.

Jeffrey and Abe stood going to the bars and giving them hard pulls with Viktor.

I stood and went to the bars, examining them, the bolts were into the ground.

"Pulling it won't help, you have to push." I told them while they all watched me.

Jessa walked over and stood in front of me staring down at the bolts. She smelt like strawberries.

She turned her head and looked to me, "How can you tell?" She asked leaning into the bars.

I ignored my quick beating chest and reached over her, pointing to the bolts, "Those." I said while she nodded.

Her eyes met mine and she smiled softly, "You're very smart." She said before looking to Viktor.

I watched her step back and bump her back into my chest before she got nervous and moved to Viktors side.

He was too busy trying to pull the door now though.

Nevana eyed Jessa over and then stared at me before she looked back the gate and stood grabbing hold of it and helping to pull it.

After an hour, they all gave up and sat down pissed off.

Jessa was laying on the floor and watching the ceiling.

She was singing softly but stopped and then sat up and kept her eyes on the ceiling.

As she stood, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet. I followed her to the middle of the room and she turned staring at me, "Boost." She said looking to the light.

I lifted her up and she stood in my hands while going to the light fixture in the ceiling. "it's about to get dark." She said to us.

"Be careful Jess." Viktor said nervously standing beside me.

She handed him the glass bowl and then the first light bulb, and then the second which popped in her hand. She let out a small squeal of fear and then laughed.

I smelt her blood though, "I'm okay." She said while my eyes adjusted.

She was taking the entire ceiling fixture out, and then she handed it to Viktor before she tried to fit and couldn't.

I gently brought her down and she held her bleeding hand "Can you make the hole bigger?" She asked Viktor who eyed the ceiling and looked to me.

I gave him a nod and boosted him up while he tore and punched the ceiling until the hole was bigger.

As Viktor got down, he helped Jessa and she stood in my hands while I carefully lifted her. She pulled herself up, and I continued to hold her feet until she was up and in the ceiling.

Then she scrunched her nose, "It smells." She said looking to me, "I'll go get the key and come back." She said smiling at us.

Viktor stared at me and then the ceiling, "Go with her. Please. She can't fight." He said going to give me a boost.

I gave a nod, "We'll be back." I said taking the boost and pulling myself up while Jessa grabbed my arms and helped pull me up.

Jessa gave me a soft smile, "Thank you for coming with me." She said as she crawled beside me through the ceiling.

I eyed her hand, "Let's wrap your hand. You don't want it getting infected." I said while she sat up and moved to my lap placing her hand in it and staring up at me.

Every time she does that it strikes something in my chest.

Tearing my shirt, I gently wrapped and tied her hand while she gave a small hiss in pain. "You're a smart one too." I said while she blushed, "Thanks. I don't get that a lot. Everyone always says I'm slow and dumb. I know I am, but I-I try to be better." She said furrowing her brows.

Damn anyone who ever told her she was dumb or slow.

"Well they're not the ones who thought to escape out a light fixture so you're not dumb Jess." I said watching her purse her lips before she began crawling again. We slipped through a vent and then a fan which I stopped and held for her.

We got out and ended up in a room, Jessa reached back and took my hand before peering around the corner.

Her focus moved back to me, and she gave me a sweet smile before we hurried down a hall.

The only ones we ran into were Vampires and I killed them swiftly and quietly.

One held a chain of keys and I took it but stopped when I heard a bunch of vampwolves laughing and howling.

Taking Jessa's hand, I pulled her into a closet with me and shut the door.

Moving us to the way back, I sat down and she moved herself between my legs laying back into my chest wrapping her arms around her legs protectively.

Her heart beat was racing rapidly, she was terrified.

"You're doing good, it's okay. We can wait until they're gone." I said quietly while she nodded and laid her head back shutting her eyes and practicing slow breathing.

The sound of heavy footsteps came and Jessa's hand took mine, slipping her fingers between mine and then bringing my arm around her body to hold her.

She was shaking.

"It's okay Jessa, I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Alright?" I said quietly.

She nodded but still shook.

I eyed the jackets hung up and then the one on the floor, I grabbed it and tossed it over her while pulling her to my chest while she curled into it.

Slowly I wrapped my arms around her and she fell asleep about an hour later, then the sound of the vampwolves slowly began to disperse.

Petra appeared in the closet and stared at Jessa, "Awe she's like a little puppy." She said cooing.

I gave her a small scowl and Petra shut up, "Sorry, I was going to lead you back safe. Come on." She said gesturing for me to get up.

Staring down at Jessa, I felt so bad waking her up, "Jess." I said quietly while she stirred and then looked up at me and smiled softly, "We're alive." She said quietly.

A smile grew over my lips and I looked to Petra who gave me a small grin, "I know that look. You're in love with the slow girl." She said cocking an eyebrow at me.

I ignored Petra and stood with Jess as we followed Petra to the others.

Viktor was pacing the floor and I held the keys up while unlocking the gate. "You guys scared us there." He said staring up at me.

I looked to Nevana who smiled, "Good job kids. Let's get the hell out of here now." She said running a hand over Jessa's back.

Jessa and I walked with them and Petra led us out the den quietly. Half way there, Jessa took my hand and held it tightly as we went out the den.

I didn't want to let go of her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 135 31
This book is about a gang of supernatural creatures - a kitsune, a werewolf, three witches, a kanai and a dead witch hunter - who are trying to find...
Cold Ashes By Alex C Wix

Science Fiction

4.4K 229 23
Disclaimer:- This was written by me 4 years ago during my years at college. It's far from perfect, but I hope everyone can see where I have improved...
210 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...