Silent Heart

By Avant03

I'm not the talkative type, I'am the serious type, I'am mysterious and that's better that way, they don't nee... More

Introduction
Orangely Rude
50:50 smile
Attraction
L.I.F.E
Wolves I
Wolves II
Smirked
Torn between
Hope vs. Decisions
The start...
Prepared
Thunder
Unravel
Revelation
Sky Battle Ground 1.0
Sky Battle Ground 2.0
Sky Battle Ground 2.1
Sky Battle Ground 2.2
Sky Battle Ground 2.3
Sky Battle Ground 2.4
Sky Battle Ground 2.5
Courage to speak
Sky Battle Ground 3.0
I can't
White Lights
Nightmare or Dream
Blue eyed cat
Project Gold
Thorns
With in the walls
Devilish prince
Honest feelings
For now
The Villain
I am a Valdez
Acknowledge
Live free
Hushed
A promise to make
Twin daggers
Silent heart
Special Chapter: Teach her to obey
Special Chapter: Trust your instincts
Special Chapter: Shut up and make love to me

Year AZ

38.8K 534 61
By Avant03

Year AZ the era of war, where the Philippine nation was challenge into battle and threatened to be colonized. From adults, teenagers, and even childrens was called upon to defend the nation's land. The blood of our soldiers and the blood of the enemy painted our soil, countless of lives lost. But the land was defended and the enemy fleed, but how the nation leaders feared of reliving the countless of lives they sacrificed for the sake of freedom and with that they stand firm implenting an institution for young, smart and skilled soldiers to be their future protectors. 

10 years has passed since the era of war. The nation encountered peace but throughout the years they have been rebuilding a solid nation much equipped with fearful weapons, a solid army and effective strategy. It is known to them that the peace they work for might be destroyed in matter of once again initiating of war and each citizen has a clear understanding of each probability and has engaged themselves to aid their mother land in any use they can possibly do.

Present time

C. Lazaro: Oh den bakit hindi ka pa bihis? ma lalate tayo niyo, kahit pa ako ang commander ng eskwelahan hindi pwede ma late tayo. (he opened the door to den's room)

Den: Dad! Alam ko, hindi ko rin gusto ma late, its not in my vocabulary ang ma late, just a sec dad I'l grab my paperworks muna (she immediately grabbed her papers and backpack and headed to the door.

The two arrive in the garage door and quickly entered the vehicle and headed towards a high and mighty academy built after Year AZ the era of war. As the engine started and proceeded to their school den had her eyebrow creased dahil she was reading one of her paperworks and one paper had a interesting case that was not solve even after 10 years had passed.

C. Lazaro quickly noticed how his daughter eyebrows creased, both of them was sitiing in the backseat of the vehicle.

C. Lazaro: hmmmm...lalim iniisip natin ha? hahaha. Anu ba yan binabasa mo anak? (he asked)

Den: Hmmmm...(her attention was still on the piece of paper)

C. Lazaro: Huy....anak...

Den: Yes dad? anu po yun? (she smiled)

Den had clearly no idea that her father was asking a question dahil tutuk na tutuk ito sa binabasa niya, it was such a interesting case and somehow quite mysterious, this was only a topic in one of her subjects at school, Her professor was refering to cold cases examples, those cold cases are cases without a lead or it was never been solved. It really got her attention, her curiousity was peaking out of her skin dahil right after that she went to the libary and search for the details regarding the case.

C. Lazaro: Sabi ko anu ba yang binabasa mo?

Den: ahhh...hehe....eto po? kahapon po kasi our teacher was dicsussing about some cold cases that was never solved and one case got me a bit interested po...it happened in the year AZ po and it was like 10 years ago pa and still the case isn't solve. Are you familiar of this case dad?

C. Lazaro: What case is it nak?

Den: uhm, Bloodshed 132....

Dennise saw how her father's eyes grew in shocked hearing what she had spoke, it was clear to her understanding that this case was known to all of the veterans, her dad was part of the forces who were able to give back the freedom of the country and his father is a hero to others and knowing to his reaction that the case had an impact towards him, Bloodshed 132 must have been a very popular case.

Den: Is this a popular or serious case dad? even our teacher who told us about it still looked in disbelief and a bit bothered to use it as one of his exmaples...I have never heard of this case before actually and neither my classmates did..hehe..

C. Lazaro: To us, the adults its a very disturbing case....mostly lahat ng mga magulang, commander, teachers, captain, basta matatanda alam parte sa kaso na yan...and who would forget...Blood shed 132....132....the number of persons died in that single location, It was near the bay, now we call it manila bay..hehe. When my forces arrived in that location...our very own...soldiers. 132 to be exact was already found lying on the floor..dead...we were an hour to late...

Den: Oh my gosh!! 132 dad!? did our enemy wipe out those soldiers?? (she gasped in shocked)

C. Lazaro: Yes, it might have been so,.. but...

Flashback

The soldiers stomp their way to the bay, all suited in battle and armed in artillery and lead by two highly skilled commander leaders, Commander Miguel Lazaro and Commander Argo Valdez. When they arrive to thier location all was horrified on what they have witnessed.

C. Lazaro: PUTANG INA!! NA HULI TAYO!! 

Soldier: HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!??? MGA LECHE SILA!!!  

Blood was every where, bullets was scattered to the ground and bodies was lying in each part of the concrete floor of the bay. It was like watching a horor or suspense movie when all bodies was just piled and all the blood was simple like a pool.

C. Valdez: BILIS!! SEARCH FOR ANY SURVIVORS!!! (he ordered his men)

Agad naman kumilos ang kanyang gropu at nag hahanap sakaling buhay na sundalo. All of his men was checking each body and already stained their hands with their fellow country men's blood.

Soldier: Commander DITO!! CALL IN FOR MEDIC!!

C. Lazaro and C. Valdez quickly made their way to where the soldier's voice was coming from, and when they arrive to the location, they saw a wounded soldier, had multiple stab wounds, was barely breathing and gripped on his hand was a small pocket picture of his family.

C. Lazaro: Huwag kana mag salita soldier....parating na ang medic..(hinawakan ang kamay ng nag aagaw buhay na sundalo)

Soldier: Ang sasama nila....merciless!!!

The dying soldier was trying to speeak in his last breath he wanted to let them know even just a few words who actually did this to them. In all his strength his finally did so.

Dying Soldier: Com-mander....I--it was only-----One pe--person----a child---

C. Valdez: enuogh solidier...don't speak...detain your strength...hold on soldier medic will arrive soon....

With his words, the hand of the soldier C. Lazaro was holding onto finally lost it's gripped and closed his eyes. The last words that the dying soldier mouthed dahil he had a hard time speaking was "it was an honor serving his country". He rested the soldier on the ground and looked at his co commander.

C. Lazaro: He said a child....bodies counted for a child to kill them all merciless must have been...

C. Valdez: I have the same hunch as you Migs, a highly skilled soldier, or more like an assasin trained at a very young age to ruthlessly kill and based on what we are seeing...the child is good, no not good but excellent..not leaving any trail behind, clean, fast, remorseless, a class A feared soldier.

C. Lazaro: but at a young age....the child must have been stripped down of it's identity and was ruthlessly trained. It's no different from us...although we needed the number to defend our land and was desperate enough to use our children too...but we have only deployed them as aid to our medical teams and not in frontline battle.

C. Valdez: your right migs, our enemy is already a step a head of us, making children soldiers, I somehow get the idea.....children are easily manipulated and trained....But we wont manipulate the children of this country and only show them the truth of love, freedom and hapiness.

C. Lazaro nodded in agreement in C. Valdez statement. They both stood up from the ground and when a young soldier approached their location and relay his information.

Soldier: Sir! (he saluted the two commanders) 132 bodies counted....THEY KILLED ALREADY COUNTLESS OF LIVES....When will this stop commander?....(he said with a shaking voice)

C. Lazaro: soon....

End of flashback

Den: But what dad!?...(she eagerly asked)

C. Lazaro: You are on curious cat aren't you? hahahaha.

Den: Dad! sympre mana po ako sa inyo! hehe. Come on dad spill it na! 

C. Lazaro: It was a class A highly skilled and feared assasin....a child actually...hehe.

Den: WHAT!?? A CHILD! SO YOU MEAN THE ENEMY TRAINED THEM AT A VERY YOUNG AGE!?? AND THAT CHILD JUST KILLED 132 SOLDIERS!!! 

C. Lazaro: Anak naman don't scream, a sakit ng boses mo sa tenga! hahahaha.

Den: I'm sorry dad...hindi lang talaga ako maka paniwala...hehe...hmmm...child huh....and that child was never caught?

C. Lazaro: Yup..the child was impressive.

Den: You think dad that child is already around like mid 20's, just a guess lang about the age..hehe

C. Lazaro: Maybe nak, pero pwede rin siguru the same age as you? hahahaha. Oh! nandito na pala tayo and look your night and shining armor is already waiting for you at the gates. hahaha.

Den: (slapped his fathers arm) Dad naman!! Sige dad I'l go ahead, bye! (she kissed her father's cheeks)

When den headed out of the vehicle, agad ito lumapit sa kasingtahan niya. The top student of Militia Sky and none other than Bea de Leon. Standing beside bea were den's friends ella and fille, when she reach her destination, agad siyang nag beso sa kanyang kaibigan at huminto ng tingin kay bea and ito ay ngumiti.

Bea: Good morning babe.

Den: Good morning rin babe.

Ella: Sus na hiya pa! alam na naman gusto mo na siya halikan! hahaahha.

Fille: Bilis na, kiss na kayo para maka pasok na tayo sa mga class natin. 

Bea: Kayo talaga...uhm, (she bent down ang kissed den on the cheeks) morning ulit babe. hehe.

Den felt her cheeks turning itno red and indeed her cheeks was red.

Ella: Kamatis lang besh? hahaha. tara na! 

The four went inside the academy and bea offered to carry den's bag but den refuse to dahil she can manage it on her own, although she's inlove with bea but sometimes na iirita ito dahil bea keeps on treating her like a damsel in distress, which she's not although she can't defend herself well in the battle field pero she thinks she can manage it on her own.

When they arrive infront of the division III department, Hinatid naman ni bea sina den sa kanilang classroom agad naman inakbayan ng mga kaibigan ni bea sina ella at fille na ikinagulat naman ng dalawa.

Gretch: Hey my ninja! 

Fille: Hey my singkit!

Ella: wow ha! kanina ang sunggit ngayon dahil andyan na si gretta biglang nag bago ang mood. hahaha. AT PWEDE BA MIKA KUNIN MO ANG KAMAY MO SA BALIKAT KO ANG BIGAT!!

Mika: Hon naman, minsan lang nga tayo mag kita aawayin mo pa ako? hahaa.

Ella: mika nag foundation ka ba? (she looked up to mika)

Mika: huh? wala hon bakit?

Ella: ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA MO!! 

Gretch: BOOM!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Good morning daw miks! hahahaha.

Mika: Ouch naman ho-----AAAAARRRRRAY!! Bakit mo naman kinagat ang kamay ko!?

Ella: Yan ang good morning! hahaha! Pwede ba tigilan mo ako, hindi kita type! hahaha.

Bea: Ouch miks!! Sapol na sapol yun! hahahaha!

Den: babe ma una na kami ha...baka ma late kami. hehe.

Bea: Oh yeah...I'l see you at lunch babe. (she kissed den's cheeks)

When den,ella and fille was walking away ay humirit pa si mika.

Mika: Hon maghihintay ako sayo!! I love you! hahahaha!

Ella on the other hand did not turn back and just put a middle finger up in the sky.

Bea: Ang daming babae diyan bakit si ella pa miks?

Mika: I like her! I find her very cute and adorable! hahaha.

Gretch: Pero lagi ka naman waley and you keep on getting in her skin alam mo you need a knew approarch if talaga gusto mo siya. haha. Be like Bea or me. hahaha.

Mika: What? ayoko nga! We are on the love hate stage lang, trust me I know what I'm doing mga pre. hahaha. Hmmmm...If I'l be like the both of you eh di talo na kayo, Fille will be mine and shet!! dennise will be mine!! hahaahha. Aray!!! 

Binatukan naman nilang dalawa si mika.

Gretch: Not my fille!

Bea: Alam ko crush na crush mo si den, pero pre kung ayaw mo ma balian nag buto kay ella ka na lang ha. hahaha.

Mika: eto naman hindi na kayo ma biro, tara na nga may weight training pa tayo. hehehe.

And the three headed their way to their division. Division II.

Meanwhile

While den,ella and file was heading their way to their classroom, all eyes was on them and especially to dennise. The students would just stopped in their tracks and stare to the beautiful lady with her peircing blue eyes, napansin naman ito ng mga kaibigan niya.

Ella: Grabe...ang ganda mo talaga den, tutuk na tutuk ang mga lalaki sayo oh. hahaha.

Fille: Well all they can do is look, so let them besh. hahaha.

Den: anu ba guys...anyway pots bakit mo naman ina away si mika? alam mo gusto na gusto ka niya. hehe. 'Bat ba ayaw mo sa kanya?

Ella: hmmm...it's not like I don't like her besh...pero naman kasi ang presko iya, kung ibahin niya kaya yung approach niya sakin baka pwede pa. hahahaha. Pero still my dream guy or kahit girl is tall dark well not really dark moreno or morena lang and ofcoarse handsome. hahaha.

File: wow taas ng standards, tall naman si mika ah, handsome pa! pero hindi lang morena. hahaha.

Ella: Weh! kahit nga si den yan rin ang dream girl niya kahit hindi niya pa sinasabi, na kita ko kasi sa dairy mo nun. hahaahaha.

Den: besh binasa mo!!!! 

Ella: Tempting kasi.. pero promise yun lang na basa ko. hahaha. Nakuha mo naman besh ang tall dahil ma tangkad si bea at handsome dahil gandang gwapo niya, yung merona part lang ang wala. hahahaha.

Den; shut up!! tara na nga! 

Fille: hahaha! na galit sayo besh! hala ka! hahahaha.

Ella: Nag tatampo lang yun, hayaan mo na mamaya maging ok rin siya. hahaha.

---------

Outside the Militia Sky gates, a black vehicle was parked beside the school with still the engine running.

???: Uhm, Are you sure about this sir? you really serious of letting me go to school?? I preferred to be home shcooled you know Commander Valdez.

C. Valdez: Ilang beses ko na ba sabihin sayong bata ka dad ang ei tawag mo sakin, it's been like 10 years na and still hindi mo ako tinatawag na dad!! Na pipikon na talaga ako sayo ALYSSA!!

Aly: Uhm, but sir....

C. Valdez: Jusko! 10 years na! Still Commander Valdez pa rin tawag mo sakin, Baka nakalimutan mo Valdez ka na rin.

Aly: I did change though sir..marunong na ako mag joke.

C. Valdez: Hai...sabagay...ang joke mo naman parang hindi joke pero it's nice seeing you smile once in a while...and to answer your question earlier, yes sigurado ako dito ka mag-aaral, I want you to meet new friends, I want you to live as a teenager with still the elements you were trained for intact. Have fun, make mistakes that's being a teen is about.

Don't worry about your past...It's long forgotten..put it behind you that's why I took you in dahil I know still there is a  hope that I can change you and I can see some improvents in the past 10 years....most of the students here does not know about that incident. so you can be rest assured. Trust me alyssa like you have trusted me for the last 10 years...

Aly: I do trust you sir----(she was cut off)

C. Valdez: Dad nga itawag mo sakin! (naghilamos nga kanyang kamay sa mukha niya)

Aly: Hindi ko talaga kaya tawagin ka nga dad commander...patawad po...

C. Valdez: Hai naku eventually tatawagin mo rin akong dad..hahahaha...tara na nga! Saan mo ba gustong department mag enroll? hmmm..Let me guess..

Aly: You said the Academy is divided into three division, Arms, Forces and Strategics, I have thought about it long and hard sir, I want to join the arms division.

C. Valdez: What!? Pero sayang naman ang galing mo..

Aly: I preferred my identity to be a secret sir, and joining in the forces division will not conceal it, I'am more advance in their training and you know that and I don't want to taste of blood once more and eventually re awaken the monster in me. I'am more at ease in the arms division, and uhm, I'am curious how the weapons are made and being a mechanic and a geek isn't that bad sir.

The two got out from the car and headed inside the academy.

C. Valdez: I respect and understand your reason aly. I'am proud of you having a voice of reason and not just follow orders, see improvents! hahaha. You go on ahead to the administrators office, I know you can manage to enroll yourself.

Aly: Permission to ask sir.

C. Valdez: Permission granted.

Aly: Saan po kayo pupunta?

C. Valdez: Wow! huwag mo sabihin ma mimiss mo ang daddy mo? na touched talaga ako. hahahaha. to visit an old friend, matagal na rin kami hindi nag kita, oh sige na! You may leave soldier.

Aly gave C. Valdez a salute and left him in the center of the campus and headed her way to find the administrators office.

C. Valdez: Well somethings never changed...still stiff like the trained soldier she is. (he smiled)

While alyssa was finding her way to the administrators office, C, Valdez was heading towards the deans office to visit his co commander in the era of war. Nung nasa harapan na siya ng deans office agad niya ito binuksan at ang unang hinarap niya ay ang kanyang secretary.

Secretary: Hi sir good morning, is there any thing that I may assist you on? (she said)

C. Valdez:  Good morning rin, I'm here to see Commander Lazaro.

Secretary: hmmm...I see do you have an appointment sir?

C. Valdez: No, actually I don't. hahaha. Tell him Valdez is looking for him (he chuckled)

Para naman namutla ang secretary sa pagrining niya pangalan.

Secretary: As in Argos Valdez!?

C. Valdez: Yep!!

Agad agad naman nilapitan ito ng secretary at nag kamay ito, one of the legend soldiers who fought for the country's freedom, Argos Valdez was a very well known commander dahil sa kanayang skills, knowledge and strategies that all throughout the era did not fail them to succeed.

Secretary: It's an honor to meet you sir!

C. Valdez: HAHAHAHA! Ito naman tao rin ako! hahaha. Anyway can you let me in, I wanted to surprise him actually.

Secretary: Ah ei..sige po..he just got in actually...

C. Valdez: Thank you iha ha...(he made his way to Commander Lazaro's door)

C. Lazaro was busy looking at his piled paper works when his door suddenly swung opened and how his eyes grew in shocked to see who opened the door to his office.

C. Valdez: Kamusta? hahaha.

C. Lazara: Pare!! Long time no see!! ang tagal mo na wala! (they huggded) Halika upo ka muna, gusto mo ba ng kape or juice?

C. Valdez:  (he sitted himself on th couch) No need na pare, I came by here to see you and drop off my daughter who will enroll here by the way. hehe. You look so old! hahaha.

C. Lazaro: Gago! tingnan mo nga itsura mo tumanda ka rin noh, hindi ka pa rin nag babago mahilig ka parin mag biro. hahaha. Wait did I hear you correctly!? Daughter!? May anak ka na? the great Argos Valdez settled down? Who's the lucky girl pare? hahaha.

C. Valdez: Actually no one pare, after the war I decided to rest and uhm, I decided to adapt a child actually yan ang pinagkakaabalahan ko this past years, raising my only daughter. hahaha.

C. Lazaro: Well, we are in the same page. hahaha.

C. Valdez: I'm sorry about Misha....I know it's been hard for you and dennise (he said in a sad tone)

C. Lazaro: hey it's ok...I know misha is in a happy place and her daughter is growing beautiful as her. hehe. I see mish everyday through her and seeing dennise happy is enough for me. hehe. Speaking of daughter anu pangalan ng anak mo? and what division she wants to join? I'm sure sa forces yan.

C. Valdez: Well I'm glad mukang masaya ka. hahaha. So your daughter looks like misha? wow mukang talaga magada si dennise, sigurado ang maraming nag hahabol sa kanya. hahaha. My daughter's name pare is Alyssa, Alyssa Valdez and that's what I thought also sa forces siya mag jo-join, but I guess I was wrong, she's joining the arms division. hahaha.

C. Lazaro: I see, a weapons expert still an excellent division to choose. hahaha. Anung marami?! Marami talaga!! Pero my daughter is actually already in a relationship and I accept them, dahil she's in a relationship with a girl as long masaya si dennise ok na ako dun.

C. Valdez' Oh!? talaga? well love is love! hahaha. My alyssa is a bit boyish pero unsure pa ako kung anu siya talaga pero pare gandang gwapo ang anak ko! hahahaha. I'm sure ang ka relasyon ni dennise in not an ordinary soldier, taas kasi ng standards mo. hahaha.

C. Lazaro: The top stundent of this academy pare, the daughter of Commander de Leon of fleet 28.

C. Valdez: Oo na aalala ko siya! magaling siyang commander sa hilaga. Sigurado ako proud na proud siya sa kanyang anak. hahaha. Oh panu pare ma una na ako, I only drop by to say hi, let's have beers sometime, mukang kasi marami ka pa dapat tapusin. hahaha. Well... (he stood up for the couch and headed towards the door) It's great to see you again pare.

C. Lazaro: Brilliant Idea matagal na rin ako hindi naka tikim ng beer. hahaha. sige pare it was also nice seeing you again. 

The door of his office closed.

---------

Den. ella and fille just finished their class and was headed their way towards the cafeteria. Den still holding the pile of paperworks on her arms and had already put on her glasses dahil kanina she was copying notes from the virtual screen. Although she had a laptop in her backpack pero she is more fond of writing and taking down notes, it helps her remember more about the details.

Den: Sa tingin niyo ba puno ang cafeteria ngayon? it's not even lunch yet...We were dismissed early. hehe. Siguro sina bea gutom na gutom yun after ng traning nila, sabi niya kasi ka gabe may weights traning sila ngayon..(she shared to her firends)

Ella: Tara na gutom na ako! Bilis!! (she sprinted down to the cafeteria)

Fille: Besh bilis na tumakbo na si ella oh! (she followed ella and run after her)

Den: Hai naku..basta pagkain....I can't run you know dahil marami ang bitbit ko! (she shouted at them)

Den was steadily walking she was passing by the administrators office when the admin's door suddenly opened and a person went out and almost bumped into den. The perosn was quick in her thinking stop her tracks and prevented the collision. Den was just dumbfounded, she didn't know why her heart just suddenly skipped dahil siguru muntik na sila magka bangaan.

???: Be careful. (she said without emotion)

Den: Hoy! Ikaw mag ingat! at tumingin ka sa dinadaanan mo!! (inis na sabi nito)

The person just shrugged what den just said turn her back from den and made her way to the opposite direction.

Den was confused, it was the first time she saw the face of that person and that person had no expression on it's face, although looked calm, stiff like a soldier in war and one thing that definely imprinted on den's mind that she was tall, morena and undeniable handsome.

Den: New student?...

 ________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! 

Some one told be to make another story dahil ang boring ng buhay, and one person told me when a door closed a window or a roof will open. And super tama nilang dalawa. hahaha, Letting your mind be creative  and share them to others is a blessing and each opputunity given we should take it to heart. Doors will close to end a chapter but a window is open to start a new one. This plot just actually pop in my head yesterday, so it's a bit of a mess ang order pero hopefully ma itindihan niyo. hehe. 

Happy reads! and Keep safe:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 5.7K 105
Where memories lingers on. Where time remains still. Where things can't be changed. Where moments remains forever. Where everything can't be undone. ...
9.1K 392 38
Highest rank achieved: #1 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Kyth Sandoval All...
157K 3K 58
Sa Mundong susubukin ka talaga kung hanggang saan ang kaya mong tiisin para sa taong mahalaga at mahal mo. Hanggang saan ang kaya mong isakripisyo ka...
21.9K 150 25
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...