For now

Those words, Hi, I miss you, is it just a dream? is her mind playing tricks with her?, is the person in front of her deceiving her once more? or is she really telling the truth? questions battled against her mind. It's just too good to be true, but she is hoping for it to be true. Her heart is clenching for it to be real. 

She was staring at alyssa's eyes with a fifty percent chance of doubt. Of course doubt had made it's presence felt, after all how alyssa started to approach her was the fruit of it all, her deceiveness. The other of fifty percent was hope, seeing those warm brown eyes of hers, she let that fifty percent of hope take control.

Den: Please stop your games...if....if your lying to me again...I...I can't afford another heartache.....please...(she said trying to suppress her tears from falling)

Aly: Den...

Den: I--I want you to say...It's me....I'm back....but...but...please stop deceiving me...please stop breaking my heart...(she started to sob)

Dennise has lost her strength to stand firmly on the conrete floor, her knees gave in, slowly sliding down her back against the door she then found herself already sitting at the cold cemented floor and had her hands covering her face as she cried all her hurt.

Not a moment to waste alyssa followed dennise, sitting right across her, gazing her eyes at her. Seeing her cry hurts her and what even hurts her even more is that she was the cause of her tears, no one to blame but only her.

When she saw how dennise broke down steadily in front of her, how she heard that a mission has been failed to accomplish and not to mention the thunderous slap she encountered she felt she was taken back to her 9 year old self. The day she failed her mission, thay day she ache for freedom and a family. The day she protected dennise ear's from the roaring thunder, from misha's words to save her and the act of commander argos valdez seeing hope for her to change.  

Fast forward to her 19 year old self, experiencing for a brief moment, to be a teenager, to experience friendship, hurt and most of all love. A brief moment to have a life without restrictions, to have a freedom to call her own. How everthing came crashing down when he came and took her away, gave her a new identity, a new belief, a new alyssa but not a new heart. Which only proves that the mind can forget but the heart shall always remember. 

Here she is now, sitting right across to the girl she lost for 2 years, the girl who she let her hand go, the girl that she never had the chance to call her own.  Alyssa took a deep breath, in a gentle steady pace she took the hands that covered dennise face. How she saw her sniffing, with tears falling from her eyes and gaze to her own very eyes the hurt she was experiencing.

"Although my heart hurts seeing you cry, but I can't help it to find you adrobale...so fragile like a child.." she was smiling in her thought.

 With eyes of honesty and sincerity, she made her move. Alyssa move a bit closer to dennise as she wipe her tears away by the use of her thumb and she gave dennise an apologetic smile.

Aly: I'm sorry...truly I'am....den...look at me...It's me..(she smiled)