Special Chapter: Teach her to obey

It's already been two years since of peace showered each nations. Peace and prosperity won against all odds. And it has been two years when dennise gave her yes to alyssa to be her girlfriend.

Alyssa's courtship was shaky since she actually really didn't know how to court dennise she asked help once more to her friends and even to her commander. Shaky, innocent, sweet, heart warming each of those dennise definitely love each moment of it. Not a day that she couldn't smile and how she loved it whenever she see's all the effort that alyssa puts everyday.

Both are now are living together in a cozy apartment in Italy. Dennise did not hesitate to move since alyssa could not return to the Philippines since she and rachel is still wanted of course. But she didn't care at all. What she wanted is just to be with her life and that's her alyssa.

Both living happily. Dennise was managing commander argos flower shop which he branch out and how dennise loves being a around the roses each day nurturing them to grow beautiful while alyssa really pursue building things, she's an architect with a past time being a mechanic.

Just below their apartment is their shop and garage. And how each fell in love the streets of Italy every time they would step out side they could smell the aroma of a freshly brewed coffee.

Dennise is currently behind the counter of her shop, her attention was with her laptop tapping her fingers on the sides while waiting for her best friends to go online. While waiting she shifted her attention to the white roses on her shop and how she smiled so happily as she remembered alyssa's courtship.

"Just thinking about it kinikilig ako ulit...shit ka talaga Valdez..hihi " she happily said to herself.

Flashback

It was the day when alyssa picked up dennise from the airport and the day dennise decide to move to Italy to be with alyssa. She doesn't have to worry about looking for a place since alyssa already had one and how her father kept on reminding alyssa even though that he agreed for dennise to live in with her that there would be no playboy at all. 

Actually alyssa kept her word she never bought a playboy magazine.

Never again.

When dennise came out of the airport her face light up upon seeing alyssa leaning against the hood of her vintage american muscle. She looks so hot with her leather black jacket and blue faded ripped jeans. Not even noticing she was already biting her lower lip.

How quickly her eyebrow creased when someone came out on the passenger seat of alyssa's car. Rachel. Still she feels a but uneasy knowing rachel is still in love with alyssa even though her and bea is dating. But she know's rachel would never steal alyssa from her and most of all alyssa wont let herself be stolen away from her.

Rachel: kung ako sa'yo lapitan mo na ang love of your life mo dahil mukang nag seselos siya...hahaha.

Aly: huh? Bakit naman siya mag seselos? Wala naman ako ginawa.. I'm just leaning against titan..         (takang sabi niya)