Thunder

Dennise was even shocked, why she just gave alyssa a one hell of a slap, she wasn't aware at all of what she did. But her eyes looked at alyssa with such hatred. 

Luara: Den!! bakit mo sinampal si alyssa!?

When den snapped back to reality with the voice of laura, she saw how her cousin looked at her with confusion, hindi naman ma sabi ni den kay laura that she doesn't want alyssa to be kissing her, nor sabihin niya nag seselos siya, yes you got it right, finally if her eyes wasn't burned on what she saw, alyssa and laura kissing, she wouldn't accept the fact that she is jealous and she has feelings for alyssa. Dennise just got a slap in reality of her feelings. 

Dennise had to think fast of the reason why she just gave alyssa a thunderous slapped on the face, she couldn't just say she's jealous knowing that laura has feelings for alyssa. She was now searching for answers.

Den: Uhm, akala ko...alyssa just forcefully kissed you??...ka--kaya sinampal ko siya....(she lied)

Laura: Huh!? What?? NO!! little den den ako mismo humalik sa kanya..ah ei...(laura just realized she did made the first move, not once but twice)

Laura was blushing knowing that she just said it a loud to her cousin what she did and take note, she was a senior to alyssa.

Den: Ikaw? unang humalik? sa kanya (she was dumbfounded and pointed alyssa)

Laura: uhm....yeah...I did...Gosh! I'm really blushing...teka lang...mag c-cr muna ako...I'l be back...(agad naman umalis si laura)

Now only den and aly was left alone, alyssa was still freaking surpised she was just slapped hard, hard enough dahil right now, her right ear had trouble hearing. Her eyes was still looking at dennise and the only word alyssa could utter in that moment was.

Aly: ouch..

It was a soft whisper but enough for den to hear it, den wanted to kick alyssa in the balls if she had any, she wanted to pound her face letting laura kissed her. She was indeed jealous. With her mood right now she did was she does best, tarayan at sunggitan si alyssa.

Den: Ay masakit pala!? I won't say sorry ly,,I think I just did was right, I was just protecting my cousin! I'm sorry but I don't think you are right for her. DO YOU EVEN LOVE HER LY!? (she said frustrated)

Alyssa took a step back dahil she was a bit nervous dahil baka she will receive another slap from the beautiful girl infront of her. Her slap really stings, even her high tolerance of pain was no match when it comes to the girls she loves. And how den's question echoed on her head.

Aly: Lo--love her? (she asked)

Den: Yes ly! DO YOU EVEN LOVE HER!? 

Aly: I--dont...(she softly whispered)

Den heard that soft words, it somehow made her smile, but she that smile quickly faded. Hinampas niya sa braso si alyssa.