Attraction

All was looking at den intently with S.H.O.C.K.E.D written all over their faces. Even her girlfriend bea was in disbelief on what den immediately just said and how she violently reacted when bang and ara ask if they had a relationship, her girlfriend-den didn't even hesitated to speak more like yelled at them the answer. But den was most shocked of all, instinctively it just some how burst out of her, it was like another part of her did not accept those two as a couple, weird it was but right now she needs to answer her friends especially her girlfriend who was now looking at her seriously.

Den: Uhm, Hindi naman talaga sila ei. 

And that's the only answer she got from her head.

Ella: hmmmm...may point naman si besh, aly is a new student here and of course laura is one of the division I student council, as her role, she's just welcoming the new recruit and of course showing her around the academy.

"Oh besh ang galing mo talaga! I love you so much best friend" den said to herself.

Bang: yep, I get your point pots, and besides we all know that laura has been single for months now and no news if she's currently dating someone.

Ara: TAMAAAAA---AAAARRAAAY! (bintukan ni bang)

Bang: Maka argee ka nman wagas! hoy galang katabi mo ako, ako, girlfriend mo! 

Ara: Sabi ko nga ei.. pero teka lang ikaw nga ei, maka react if girlfriend ni newbie si laura wagas rin! Crush ko lang po si laura. hehe. love you hon!

Bang: Crush ko rin s aly. hmp! love you too.

Ella: Wow heavy ang LQ! hahahaha.

Fille: besh pero ito ang totoo, may LQ ma gaganap, tingnan mo si bea at den (she whispered to ella)

Ella slowly look at where bea and den was standing, both took a few steps back and was having quite a argument. Ella saw the jealousy in Bea's eyes, kahit ayaw pa ito aminin ni bea it was obvious that she was jealous, that den has a great effect on her.

Bea: Mind telling me what happened back there?

Den: Which part babe?

Bea: Every part dennise, you walking with her from division I path, you stealing glances at her, you smiling at her, do I need to get further?

Den: Wait babe are you jealous? (she asked)

Bea: Hindi ako nagseselos, gusto ko lang malaman, kaya sagot den! (biglang nag taas ang boses nito)

Den: Hey don't raise your voice to me!

Bea was also a bit rattled on what she had done, for the first time tinaasan niya ng boses si dennise, she has never done that before although they do argue pero they do settle it like adults. Bea then took a deep sigh and spoke once more.