Hope vs. Decisions

By the voice of Commander Valdez, they all obliged his order, his voice was deep, strong, and dead serious tone. Agad naman sila nag mamadaling lumabas sa kwarto ni alyssa, Bea gently pulled den para lumakad pa labas, while den kept on looking back at alyssa all worried. Dennise can see clearly alyssa was looking down halatang na parang hindi mapakali. Parang ayaw umalis ni den sa kwarto, pero she needs to.

There was no door in the tent, but only a curtain divided them, as rascals they didn't fully leave them to have a private conversation, the group of teenagers even eavesdrop.

Ella: Sssssh.....ang ingay niyo wala ako marinig!!

Mika: Guys ssssshhhh.....

Ara: Shit!! Si Commander Argos yun!!! Shit!! Hindi ako maka paniwala!!

Bang: Sssshhh muna! mamaya kana mag fangirling..let's listen first..ssssshhhh...

Inside the room, alyssa felt tension in her body, her palm was sweating, the fact that the person who took her in and mostly likely to defeat her was just standing infront of her. Not to mention her rebelious act earlier, she was so confident that Commander Argos wont even hear about the incident, since he was supposedly out of the country. 

"Shit.......lagot ako nito...." alyssa said to herself nervously.

Argos with his serious dead face, looking at her daughter, he wasn't about to go home, he still had two months in time dahil sa trabaho niya, but unexpectedly he had to come home dahil he just wanted to make sure how his daughter is doing while he was away, he wasn't planning to show up or anything, just spy on her status. But when he got a call, regarding the incident, he had to show up, Alyssa might be discipline in all areas but currently she was experiencing a life of a teenager, and most likely she would tend to rebel.

He was infromed that alyssa's group was caught in a wolf chase, wolves who entered the safe zone of the highland forest. It was found out one of the sensor's the electric faces rather had a minor glitch that's way naka pasok ang mga lobo sa safe zone. Informed that her daughter just save her teammate from those creatures and she was badly injured. He took a step forward towards Alyssa. She on the other hand, wanted to take a step back, dahil baka batukan siya nito, but she stood firmly on her feet, she was very guilty, guilty she let her monster self be exposed and let go.

C. Valdez: Totoo ba alyssa?

Aly: Commander can you further elaborate your question...(she said nervously)

C. Valdez: You know what I'm talking about alyssa, don't you dare lie to me. 

"Fuck....did they found the bodies of wolves in the forest?! Hindi naman siguru..wala naman search party deployed..so they couldn't have found it....fuck talaga!" alyssa said to herself.

The other side of the curtain with the group of teenagers just won't behave themselves and listen intently with the two having a fierce conversation.

Kim: Hala! parang hindi ako maka paniwala? did you just hear alyssa's voice?