Silent heart

Hey!

 For a change.

Massive thank you for supporting and reading my story dudes, it sometimes feel unreal na you guys would even read my twisted plot but you did and thank you so much. Without you guys this wouldn't be a great surface to write. It was an epic ride! seriously nag enjoy ako and I hope kayo rin. 

To my epic strong team! #teamtambo thank you so much! I am blessed to have you guys around, surrounded with such talent, inspired of the stories you wrote and to the kapitan who keeps us up float, exerting time and effort, always reminding us never shall we sink. This just chapter is dedicated to you team!

Thank you once again guys for reading this story! Definitely a fun ride!

Happy reads! 

Ps, Sorry about my grammar and typo's.

Lastly pa andarin ang imagination! :D

Keep safe:)

-Avant03

__________________________

The building was rumbling, crumbling fast and two were still left inside. Heavy debris falling and the crumbling ground begin to shake strong. 

Rachel: Hey...come one ly...get up!! (she grab left aly's arm and wrapped it behind her neck)

Rachel reach for alyssa and assist her in getting up, alyssa was still a bit out of air from the grip of the dead twisted commander lying on the bloody ground. Her vision was still a blur, as she was able to stand.

Aly: I can't see clearly rach...

Rachel was a bit shock of what she heard not knowing what really happened while she was out cold on the floor earlier. She titled her head to look at alyssa.

Rachel: What!? Don't tell me your blind!? that's not part of the plan alyssa! (she said with panic)

Aly: Huh!? I'm not blind! I just said I can't see clearly..my vision is still a bit blurry..but I think it will subside in a while..

Alyssa shifted her head to left and then right relying on her sense of hearing knowing the building will soon be nothing but a pile of rubble on ground. 

Aly: We need to move rachel..

Rachel: You think!? (she irritably said)..just in case if I haven't said this to you..I hate your plan alyssa.

Alyssa just let out a little laugh after all it was her plan to let rachel hack the pass code of the building and plant explosives on the first floor while she took care of the obstacle on her way. 

Aly: You know the plan is not over yet. (she smirk)