Prepared

Alyssa place such delicate kisses on laura's neck, with aly's lips that came in contact on her neck, laura felt she was already losing her strength and needed aly's shoulders for balance but instead just resting her hands to aly's nape, she slightly clenched aly's hair, her kisses made her feel that she wanted more, this was a first for laura, she never did this sort of thing to anyone, not even her ex boyfriends, only kisses maybe, but not further than that and it's a first for her kissing the same gender as her, and my oh my, how different it was. girls lips are much softer to kiss, much more appetizing to taste, suited for an addiction.

This was a first for alyssa, a first of kissing, she would tend to see it from the television she was watching back home, a much familiar scene between bea and dennise, but never came across in her mind what would it feel kissing someone, and how she got her unexpected answer, the feeling was pleasurable, exciting, hot, intense, intoxicating, addictive, it was just euphoria.

Alyssa shifted back her kisses to laura's soft lips, they started kissing again it was like none of them wanted to break the kiss it was just so fucking addictive, but they needed air, they slowly pace down their kiss and finally breaking it, Laura was completely red, and so was alyssa. Laura's hands was still wrapped on aly's nape while aly's hand was still holding on laura's waist. They slowly opened their eyes.

Laura: Woah....that was like....fireworks....(she smiled sweetly at alyssa)

To Laura it was fireworks, to alyssa it was like a series of bombs just exploded, she was staring back at laura's eyes, and just nodded, as if saying she agreed on laura's description although she didn't know what fireworks are but to her it might be just the same as a bomb or grenade.

Laura: Ly...Uhm, I'm really sorry for kissing you...I didn't mean it...it was just I got...drawn towards you...(laura said shly and she had her head down dahil nahiya ito sa ginawa niya)

Alyssa notice this she slowly lifted the chin of laura for her to look at her, alyssa just smiled at her and spoke with such gentleness.

Aly: You shouldn't say something like that, I like kissing you.

What alyssa just said was true, she does like kissing laura, especially the steamy hot kiss happened a while ago, it still lingers in aly's head and laura's warm soft lips she could still feel it in her lips.

Aly: Your lips, are very soft and warm, it's very addictive. (she said it straight foreward)

Hearing those words from alyssa, laura couldn't help to even blush some more, she's now like a tomato red, hinampas niya agad si aly sa braso, that was the only response she could formulate in her head, dahil na hihiya ito.

Laura: So uhm.....(she was finding words to talk to alyssa)

Aly: Can I kiss you again?

Laura was shocked hearing a request from ly, she didn't even thought alyssa will asked her again for a kiss, although she did mention that the kiss was addictive, pero agad? hindi niya ma tago ang saya nararamdaman niya ngayon a smile formed in her lips, she even bit her lower lip, and just nodded as if saying the alyssa can kiss her again. She slowly closed her eyes and waited for aly's lips to touch her.