Blue eyed cat

When she went outside of the vehicle feeling the heat of the atmosphere, she fixed her necktie upon stepping foot to the academy's gate. She can hear people gasping in disquiet, whispers can be heard around the crowd. But uncaring she is, she eventually just shrugged it off and made her way to her commander. She walked with such calm and poised but at the same time her eyes did not show any emotion at all. 

C, Caymo: Now it's complete, shall we Commander Lazaro?

Everyone still stunned to the ghost who just came to life and in front of their very eyes, not believing that two years ago the child soldier, was killed and her execution broadcasted nation wide. Commander Lazaro still un able to believe that she is now in front of him, not a ghost but the actual her, he wanted to ask how or why but he couldn't, it was not important yet to him regarding the mysterious ressurection but at that moment peace should be the priority. He immediately shake his head and focus on tha main reason why they are all here. For peace.

C. Lazaro: Follow me please..(he directed them to the main building)

Commander Caymo eventually followed the lead of their host, while his body guards did the same thing keeping their guards high for any movement out of the ordinary and in that very moment, eyes with a peircing blue did not bother to blink but just followed her movements with her eyes that somehow had already became cloudy due to the tears she was trying not to fall. Alyssa just walk pass her.

Den: Aly.....(she whispered)

But her whisper was never heard. Her heart was beating rapidly as if it suddenly came back to life, as if it has found it's other half and calling out for her. Dennise knees started to get weak, at any time she might not be able to balanced herself, good thing ella and fille supported her body. How she wanted to run to her, embrace her tight, tell her how she misses her badly, tell her how much she loves her and still now how her heart beats for her, that everything she wanted is just her, but another twist of fate, she feared that it was a different her.

Ella: Besh....(she supported den's arm for balance)

Den slowly face her bestfriend and her tears could not be cotained anymore, slowly sliping away from her eyes.

Den: It's her besh.....

Ella: yeah...but...I--don't understand...

Marv: Teka, di ba siya yun child soldier!? Bakit buhay siya!? everyone saw how she got executed! at di ba ang mga kasama niya ay mismo pumatay sa kanya?

Bea: She's alive...(she smiled)...looks like she didn't die after all.

Gretch: Pero paano? buhay si alyssa....and she's with the enemy...but she's on our side di ba?!

Mika: When she was killed the broadcast ended...remember?...maybe they just made it look like they killed her..pero hindi naman pala...anu ba ginawa nila kay alyssa?...those bastard!

Marv: Teka why the hell are you like defending her? she's an enemy! She concealed her identity and just blended with us..come on! she had another motive behind it.