Special Chapter: Trust your instincts

Meanwhile at the garage

Alyssa was pacing back and forth while wiping the grease off her hands. With her deep thoughts in tact she seem really unease and her mind is all clouded with all questions since it's the first time she ever felt this way and she needs guidance with this matter.

???: hoy baldo!! Tumigil ka nga sumasakit yung ulo ko saka lalakad mo!

A voice loudly spoke at her laptop placed on the hood of titan.

Agad naman tumigil si alyssa at tumingin sa laptop niya which nag sky-skype sila ng mga kaibigan niya. Her very own division and trusted allies. Kim and marge.

Marge: oo nga kap! Calm down muna..anu ba ang problema of this urgent video call?

Both looking at the disoriented alyssa who still was wiping off the grease in her hand. When she had calm herself, she stood still and brush up the loose strands of her hair.

Aly: I'm...I don't understand it actually.. That's why I called you maybe you can tell me what's happening to me...(she desperately pleaded)

Kim: teka! Teka! Hindi kita ma itindihan... Anu ba nangyari?..anu ba nangyari sa'yo?

Aly: uhm..I--I think I'm naughty..

Marge at kim: what!? (Takang tanong nila)

Kim: naka drugs ka ba???? Ngayon pa lang ly sasabihin ko sa'yo i-hinto mo na yan!!

Aly: what no!! I'm not on drugs..I'm clean..I have a regular medical check up each month..

Marge: oh sige..pero bakit pakiramdam mo naughty ka? Can you tells us why?

Alyssa took a deep breath and recalled what happened just yesterday with her and dennise.

Aly: ok.. So uhm...

Flashback

It was yesterday evening when alyssa knock on den's door letting her know that dinner is ready. She made sure to knock three times for her presence to be acknowledge.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Aly: den?...

Den: ly the door is open..

Alyssa turned the knob and was about to say that dinner is ready when those words never came out from her mouth. Her eyes became wide as the ocean, she felt her heart beating incredibly fast and her mouth suddenly was dry like the desert.