L.I.F.E

Den: Seryoso ka talaga? 

Den carefully examined alyssa's face if she was serious about  wanting to be friends with her. Den could see aly's dead serious face, like she was very determined to be friends with her. Alyssa's eyes was in a deep brown shade and she can feel that aly's focus was with her and it made her a bit conscious about herself.

"why do I sense how determined she is? is it the "friend" thing? at talagang seryoso ito! I don't think it's a good idea den, alahanin mo bea was jealous with her earlier, pero parang her intention talaga is to be friends with me......panu ba to?" den said to herself.

Aly: Serious.

Den: Hala seryoso nga. (she intended to say it in her brain pero lumabas na pala sa kanyang bibig)

Alyssa stop her tracks and den followed at kinagulat ni den ng biglang humarap sa kanya si alyssa.

Alyssa: I want to figure out what does a friend means, I can't explain further, but a part of me wants to know what it is and how does it feel to have one, if you decline you can openly say no and I wont hold it against you.

Den: Luh, na galit? hai naku, alright! I'l be your friend in one condition!

Alyssa was up lifted when dennise agree in being "firends" with her, she wanted to smile but her muscles was a bit struggling to paint it in her face dahil the last words den said, she never thought that being a friend has a negotiation included on it, but she had no choice but to accept her conditions.

Alyssa: Acknowledge that, name your terms.

Den: Is it your habit to be like so uptight? 

Aly: huh?

Den: Like you are unwilling to relax or something, it's kinda weird....

"What!? And I'm the weird one? baka siya, she asked a condition but just had to shift her attention to something else. That's not the rules of negotiation, hindi niya ba alam yun?. And hindi niya ba na kikita I'm  relaxed!" galit na sabi ni alyssa sa sarili niya.

Aly: your statement is irrelevant to our conversation. State your terms dennise.

Den: hmmmm...Nothing beyond it, a friend is a friend, baka kasi ma hulog ka sa ganda ko inside and out, so I'm telling you right now, we can only be just friends, mahal ko ang girlfriend ko. hehe. 

"huh? anu pinagsasabi nito? Is she high or something? records show her data is clean, but what the hell is she saying!?, me falling? Eh bakit naman ako ma huhulog? bangin ba siya!? She needs professional help."  aly said to herself.

Aly: Falling is unacceptable. I have not, nor will I fall. condition accepted Dennise.

Na gulat naman si den sa sagot ni aly, she said it so sure and without hesitation. So it was true that all alyssa wanted was just being friends with her and nothing beyond that, atleast for her part it was already clear that alyssa had only a pure intention but a part of her was sadden and felt a bit of sting where her heart was pumping blood to her whole being. Which eventually dennise was holding her chest because of that sting she felt in her chest while looking at aly's serious and mysterious eyes.