Devilish prince

An embrace so tight, a feeling of uncertainty haunted her, a strike of fear knock down on her. The blood dripping down on her head was nothing but that very moment dennise felt everything to her. She felt confused to why she held den in her arms so tight that the pieces of her wont break nor fall. Finally she found her voice that sum up her feelings.

Aly: Don't you ever make me worry again.....

Dennise arms was already wrapped around her, gripping tight on aly's shirt and sobbing on her chest. She was that close of danger and if it wasn't for alyssa she knew she would be dead by now. Dennise can feel alyssa's tight embrace that refuse to let go of her, her shivering of fear became stable and those words she heard, words that felt real, felt sincere made her ease up and felt safe the most. In between her sobs she spoke.

Den: Ly----thank----

But alyssa cutted her off.

Aly: Ssssshh....It's ok den...(she broke her embrace and quickly held den's face with both of her hands)

Alyssa was trying to see if den was injured, checking den's head if there would be any signs of scratches visible. Indeed her heart was pounding a fast beat. 

She lock her gaze on to dennise piercing blue eyes and another flash of images came to her. What she saw, was the sky covered in leaves, a sound of howling wolves and an image of her climbing down a certain tree. But her hand was suddenly stop by another. It was none other but dennise how tears of concern mirored her face. (Wolves II chapter)

Aly: I have to do this den...I'l meet you back at camp...

Den: Promise me...

Aly: I promise...(she smiled)

When alyssa reached the ground she look up to where dennise was and gestured dennise to not make a sound. Eyes of concern looking down on her and the very eyes and emotion she is now currently seeing. She couldn't speak for a moment, it seems she has lost her words, stunned she was. In that span of seconds, alyssa realized that she made a promise, a promise that never to a stranger was made. She gave those words to the girl in front of her, feeling she's everything to her. 

Den: Aly....hey...

Alyssa was snapped back to reality when she heard the gentle and soft voice of dennise.

Aly: Uhm...Den---

???: Dennise!!!!!

A man screamed with such high pitch. It was den's father, commander lazaro came rushing in and in an instant alyssa distance herself from dennise. She quickly stood up and took a step back to give way for commander lazaro. 

C. Lazaro: Nak!! Ok ka lang ba??...may ma sakit ba sa'yo!??? (he said with such concern as he embrace his daughter)

Den: I--I'm ok dad....

It wasn't just commander lazaro who came rushing in towards dennise, her friends also came rushing in. Indeed they were all worried for their friend, the thought of her in a glimpse of danger was killing them. Bea sigh in such a great relief that dennise is safe, she place her gaze on alyssa who was just standing beside dennise and commander lazaro acting cool with blood dripping down her head. She took her steps forward towards alyssa.