I am a Valdez

When the sun was at rise, The daughter of Misha and Miguel Lazaro is already fixing her stuff and fixing herself excited for what the day has in stored for her. But most likely she is just excited to see her stiff like a soldier, knowing that she is so sure that her alyssa is back.

Ella: Besh, sure ka ba ok kana? Alam mo you could skip this day at bukas ka na lang sumama.

Her worried best friend was trying to advised her to have a day rest since that attack yesterday. One day of not in duty wouldn't hurt, Commander Lazaro already advised dennise to take the day off but hard headed as dennise is, It's a definitely a no rest day for her.

Den: Besh, ok po ako and besides I rested enough last night. I don't feel any dizziness or whatsoever. And most of all.....I want to see her...(she smiled at her besfriend)

Ella: Besh.....

Den: Op! alam ko ang sasabihin mo...Sinabi ni dad sakin anu nangyari while I was asleep...but...I'm sure about it...bumalik na si alyssa...

Dennise didn't even look at ella she was still busy fixing her stuff. She was already discharged from the hospital and now just getting ready to leave.

Ella: Yes she did came back...pero besh...it's not her anymore....if only you heard what she said yesterday...Ayoko rin maniwala...pero...sinabi niya mismo...sasaktan ka niya....

Den: ...........

She knew ella is just worried for her and how she really appreciates how her best friend cares for her but at this point dennise is trusting her instinct and what her heart is telling her.

Ella: Don't you think it's time to let go besh?...

She stopped what she was doing and slowly face ella who was sitting at the hospital bed and just smiled at her.

Den: You know very well that I can't...

Ella: I kinda got the hunch na yan ang sasabihin mo..Hay naku besh ang tigas talaga ng ulo mo..Oh well..anu ba ba magagawa ko..support you! Pero! Pero! kapag talag sinaktan ka niya makakatikim yan alyssa niyan sa akin. Hmp!!

Dennise amused of her friends action, she couldn't help it but hug her, her little way of saying thank you for understanding her and supporting her.