Cinderella Man || An Eminem F...

Bởi SlimShadysFeverDream

****Story is currently on hold untill further notice**** Chelsea is a soon to be 40 year old divorcee of 4 ye... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 22

3.6K 107 6
Bởi SlimShadysFeverDream

Marshall's POV

"Maybe I should go?, come back later? Let you enjoy your family dinner?" Chelsea said stumbling over her words, somehow making them a question instead of a statement.

"Are ya scared of Kim?" I chuckled "Trust me she's harmless nowadays, worst thing about her is that running mouth"

"No, I mean, I'm not like your girlfriend, I mean, fuck, Marshall you know what I mean"

"Why are you freaking out?" I said trying to compose myself again before I laughed "You aren't a groupie, she won't say shit, I promise you, plus the girls have probably filled her in on shit, because everyone seems to know our fucking business except us"

Chelsea stopped pacing around the bedroom and looked at me.

"She might not understand whatever we have between us, like maybe she won't appreciate the whole obvious" She gestures between us "Well it's fuck buddies essentially isn't it? Not the best impression to give to young women"

"You're incredible" I laughed "Okay One, there is nothing shameful about what we're doing and two, I really don't give a fuck if she don't like it, it's none of her business"

"But why can't we just you know, have a dinner with the three of them?"

I sigh "Because I think they think if Kim approves of you, I'll fall head over heels and we'll live happily ever after, I don't know, those girls have their head in the clouds about me being happy"

"Kids right?" Chelsea Chuckled "I remember Hunter inviting his friends single dads over trying to get me to leave his own dad, and when we did divorce he was so happy, tried setting me up all the time with his university professors and friends dads, then I met Chad and the cycle started again"

"Their hearts in the right place" I smile "The girls have been trying to set me up for the last seven years"

Chelsea smiled at me, she had the most stunning smile.

If I would compliment her on it and she would compliment mine and ask me to smile more.

"Look it's not like we're asking her permission to get married, tell you what, why don't you call Hunter and get him over, I can send a car, I'd suggest Tee but I'm afraid of how her and Kim would get along"

"Hunter will have a meltdown " Chelsea rolled her eyes "I thought he was in my corner in this but it seems he's just as invested in us as your daughters, but I'll invite him"

"So you're gonna stop being a baby about it and stay? Coz I was kinda looking forward to you staying at mine this weekend before I gotta fly out"

Chelsea sighed and gave me a small tight smile "Okay"

"Alrighttttt" I smirked "Plus I planned to have you sit on my face all afternoon until the girls turned up so we're gonna have to do that later tonight" wiggling my eyebrows and kissing Chelsea on the lips.

"Mmmm yeah you do, I'm gonna hold you to that" she said pulling out her phone and dialing Hunter.

Leaving her to it, I left the bedroom and went down stairs to get something ordered for us all to eat.

This was going to be a spectacle.

I hope Kim behaves herself, sometimes I just can't trust what comes out that mouth, she was good at offending all the women in my life.

—————————————————————

Later hunter arrived, slowly walking into my house.

"Ay make yourself at home, don't look like you're about to shit your pants"

"Sorry man, still getting use to it"

"I get that man, you should have seen me when I first met LL, I was fan girling like a bitch"

Hunter laughed "See, I feel like you're normal and then you say that, I can't fathom it and then it's just like no he's Eminem"

He followed me into the kitchen where two out of three of my daughters were.

"Hai, Laney this is Chelsea's son Hunter"

"Uh nice to meet you" Hunter stutters sticking his hand out, Hailie looked at him like he was crazy, instead she pulled him in for a hug.

"Don't be silly! We're all friends here" Hailie beamed.

"Especially our parents..." Alaina chuckled as I elbowed her.

"Can you two behave for like five minutes and NOT make this uncomfortable for Chelsea, mainly in front of your mom"

"Ok fine, no more jokes DAD"

"So Hunter, how do you feel about this situation"

"Hailie!" I huff.

Alaina just snickers.

Such obedient children.

"I uh..." Hunter stutters.

Good one kid.

"Chelsea told me you follow Hailie on Instagram"

"She did" he reply's turning pink.

I smile and shrug turning around as Chelsea walk into the kitchen.

"Marshall leave him alone, he's petrified already"

Suddenly we're all interrupted by the front door.

"Party's started" I mutter going to open it greeting Kim and Whitney.

"Hey Dad! Is she here?" Whitney Grinned bounding inside.

Yeah, cheers kid.

Kim stood there with a knowing look and a smirk.

"What"

"Oh you know, the girls been talkin'"

"And what, you think you're gonna give your two cents now?" I huff.

"Whatever keeps you off the fucking whores Marshall" She simply said pushing past me and going inside.

Everyone's a fucking expert on life these days.

As I went to shut the door but Sam walked up with the food handing it to me, an amused smirk across his face.

"Man don't even go there"

He laughed, raised his hands and walked back to the front gate.

I shut the door and head into the kitchen only to be met by a petrified Chelsea and Kim introducing herself.

"Foods here, let's eat" I said placing the bags on the counter, everyone grabbing plates and walking into the dining room.

"So Chelsea, how did you and Marshall meet?" Kim said, moving the food around her plate.

"The corner store, he almost knocked me over" Chelsea smiled.

"Swept you off your feet I'd call it"

"Ugh that's so... Lame to say dad" Whitney gagged.

I just chuckled.

"Did you know who he is?"

"No, he was mainly creeping around the store hood on, I actually didn't realise until I saw him the second time at the charity even and that's where I clicked, the beard makes him hard to recognise"

"I'm still getting use to it" Kim said "It weirds me out"

"That's because dad use to always be clean shaven" Hailie said "I don't ever remember you having one before"

"Stubble Maybe But never this lush" I smirked.

—————————————————————

The meal went ok, we sat around the table for a bit talking and catching up.

Kim asked about fifty questions, I had to keep reeling her in.

She wasn't a bitch to her, so that's promising, she was even nice to Hunter.

She wasn't being rude, but I could see the questions getting more and more personal.

"So I heard Marshall stole you from your boyfriend.."

"I..." Chelsea stuttered stunned.

Ok I spoke to soon.

"Ok Kim that's enough" I said standing up "It's getting late guys, maybe we should wrap this up?"

"Ok fine, my bad, sorry" Kim said raising her hands in defence.

Did she just say sorry? I've never in my life heard Kimberley Scott say she's fucking sorry.

Everyone stood and started saying their goodbyes, I made plans to see the girls during the week then walked them all out.

When I came back in Chelsea was saying her goodbyes to Hunter.

"Have a safe flight tomorrow Okay? And don't let him get to you"

Hunter shrugged leaning in and hugging her "I'll be fine"

"Thanks for tonight man" Hunter said turning to me as we dabbed "It's been interesting"

"It's been real as always Hunter" I chuckled "Have a safe flight, Sam's waiting to take you home"

He nodded then headed out the door.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I'm so sorry, that was way intense" I said once I heard the front door close.

Chelsea just smiled at me reaching her arms around my neck.

"Was to be expected"

"Well, let me make it up to you?" I smirk.

"And how will you do that?" Chelsea giggled as I walked her back up to the bedroom.

"By you using my face as a chair? I am at your service"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21K 423 11
This is one of my earliest works.... Victoria, being the close friend of Hailie Mathers, finally meets her famous dad. How does she handle the rapper...
23.6K 430 18
☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎ !!!INCREDIBLE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE!!!! (UNDER EDIT) 𒊹︎➪ "Bitch, I'v...
161K 4.3K 48
Marshall's in his 40's and after much self isolation something has clicked within him, he's now on the search for something... but what could he poss...
62.8K 1.8K 25
Description Lilly Wilcher is a 35 year old highly regarded Administrative Assistant for a large New York City business. After a failed relationshi...