Roses Diary [S.M]

By dutchgirlM

Things didn't ended like they were supposed to. Words have been said and hearts have been broken but you know... More

Start again
Workaholic
Down time
It's all about the money
External pressure
Somebody I used to know
Perfect strangers
Out of chances
That's not cool
Memories
The scars you left behind
A million reasons
It has always been you
Twisted past and convoluted future
Broken pieces
Don't give up on us
Dresses and birthday parties
In the AM
Burning question
Hideaway
Let me in
Never leave me
I will always come for you
Back to normal
Back and forward
Grabby hands and confrontations
Talk it out
Surprise visits
Time after time
Show time
Caught in the act
Welcome to paradise
Heaven on earth
Serendipity
Euphoria
Stand by me
Thunderstruck
Emergency
The lucky one
Home sweet home
Attached
Intentions
Blessing
Problems
Unexpected events
Long wish fulfillment
New addition to the family
Emergency call
The hard truth
Lost
The road to recovery
Stay together
2 words, 7 letters
Hooked on a feeling
Reality
An open book
A new step into the future
In my feelings
Housewarming surprises
Hometour
Spreading like wildfire
Marital conditions
Playing Cupid
Vogue confessions
Putting things in perspective
Reassurance
Heavy blow
Honest apologies
Jealousy
Empty words
Moment of truth
Anticipating
Lacuna
Forever home
Anxious
Sign of life
The word is out
Motherly concerns
Here goes nothing
Dropping a bomb
Here comes drama
Making plans
It is getting real
La casa de amor
The one in white
Bachelorette party
Something old, something new, something barrowed and something blue
Completely and utterly the one
Life has to be celebrated
The thousand and one nights
Every wonder begins small
In for a surprise
Hooked on a feeling
Time to reveal
A dream come true
Ink it
Girls trip
A trip gone bad
Walking a thin line
I got you
Noceur
I will catch you when you fall
Time to speak up
The truth is...
Rise and shine
Stand up
Motions
Coming home
Home sweet home
New friends
Surprise
Life has to be celebrated
Babymoon
Back to ground zero
Night and day
The count down begins
Is this it?
Unconditional love
And then there was you
Third book is up!

Forever home

1.4K 48 11
By dutchgirlM

"What do you think?." I try to read Scott his facial expression as we are walking through Shawn and mine new home. The constitution workers are busy with finishing up all the things we wanted to change about the house. It all really start to come together. Later this day, our new furniture will be delivered. So, if everything is going as planned, we will be able to spend our first night in our new home this evening.

It all went so quickly. 3 weeks ago, right after I first saw the house, we have signed the contract. The house been officially ours. 50/50. Exactly how Shawn wanted it.

It has been an ongoing battle about the money. He doesn't want to accept the half of the amount for the house. So, the 8.9 million and I insist that he accept it. Every time I transfer the money to him, a day later it is back in my account. I even got a call from my bank, asking if my account was hacked.

He is annoying me so much. So, I decided if he doesn't want to accept the money, I am going to pay for everything else. The needed construction, the new furniture ect but the amount I have spend up until this point, is now where near the 9.8 million. I need to sit down with him and have a serious talk. 9.8 million is a lot of money.

But that are some concerns for an other time.

"It's quiet big, isn't it?."

"Yea, we do not even need that much space. I am seriously thinking about renting out some rooms. The stuff we have is never going to fill up the 7 bedrooms."

"7? Why would you need 7?."

"Ask my other half." He likes big things. I don't know. "And this is the kitchen." Just like the rest of the house, the kitchen is white as well. I am starting to think that Kim has a OCD problem, white all the white. Sure, I like to see if something is dirty so, that I can clean up but this much white in a house? I have to ask Kendall about it.

"The kitchen is breathtaking."

"Yeah. I love this space. It is perfect for when I am cooking for my channel."

"Yea and for dinner parties. I cannot wait for those."

"I am sure you cannot." Scott always whines about that he is managing a 'cook' but the times I have cooked anything for him, you can count on one hand.

I follow him through the house as he inspect everything. "Is the living room staying like this?." He nod to the white couches and the brownish carpet.

"No, the movers will be here first thing tomorrow. "The couch is going to be black. And there will be a few copper details. Everything you see in here is how we bought it. Except for the black wall. They repainted that already."

"Love the fireplace."

"Yea, it was one of the things on Shawn's list. The television is going to be placed above it."

"It looks really chique and classy. Really modern."

"Yea, that was what we were going for but the accessories will make it homey." I really cannot wait to decorate everything and put it in its place. Everything that we bought is something that we like. We didn't hired a home stylist because we wanted to make the house us. I am sure that if we would have hired one, the house would have turned out picture perfect but then it would indeed be just a house, not a home. This place has to feel like home. A save haven.

"You want to see the rest of the house?." It is because Scott kept asking if he could see the house, because it is really not handy to be here right now. All the workers are running around to finish this place on time.

"Sure. Lead the way." I nod my head to the hallway. "That door leads to the garage, a gym and Shawn's music studio."

"He is having a music studio in the house?."

"Yeah. They are installing the equipments now. He already had a small studio in his old house but this one is completely high tech. I don't know. You have to ask him. I do not understand it anyways." Technology and me are not really a good match. It took me months to understand how to edit a video.

The stairs brings us to the second floor. "The last two doors are going to be guest rooms. The third door is a smaller bathroom."- that bathroom is still larger than the one I have in my apartment right now but wait until you see the en-suite bathroom of our bedroom. It is insane. You could throw a party there, that is how big it is. "This door is the cinema room."- I swear, I maybe do not sound impressed but I have thanked God on my bare knees every night, for the past two weeks. That I can do this, in my short period of time on this planet, is still so absurd to me. A small town girl from The Netherlands, buying her dream house in Los Angeles... who would have ever thought.

"These two rooms are empty. We do not know what to do with them right now. So, we are going to use them for storage." They will probably turn into nurseries once the time is there but for now, they will be used as storage rooms.

"And this..."- I smile as I turn around and lean against the door. "This is pure magic." I push the door open and we are met with a large open space. "I know there isn't much to see yet but this will be my and Shawn's bedroom. Look at the way the light shines through the windows." That is exactly the reason why I wanted this room to be our bedroom. It's so open and light. To be it is one of my favorite places in the house.

"I understand why you have chosen this room as your bedroom. It's really light in here."

I nod my head. God.. I am so in love with this house. "Right there is the walk in closet."- through the french doors, you walk into the closet. "I cannot wait to put all my clothes, bags, shoes in there." It is exactly like the closet from Carrie Bradshaw from 'Sex in the city'. My own little piece of heaven.

"Girls and closets.... I will never understand." Scott mumbles with a little smile on his face. Shawn said the same thing. He didn't understood why I was so excited about a closet. Men...

"That's because you are a man."- conclusion; men are stupid. Weird creatures. "But you will appreciate this."- through another french door, we walk straight into the bathroom. "O damn. That is really beautiful."

"I know, right?." The whole bathroom is black/grayish/white. The original bathroom was all white. It horrified me. I will show you guys pictures later, when everything is decorated.

"Love the bath."

"Yea. That was Shawn's idea." The workers have built in a bath. You need a step, to actually get into the bathtub. It is just perfect.

"They did all of this on only 3 weeks?." Believe me dude, I didn't believed the contractor either when he said that his team could do the entire house in less than a month. Well, the man stayed true to his word. On a few details, the entire house is done.

"Yeah. I am just as surprisedly as you are. Happy but surprised."

I turn around as I hear the sound of the bedroom door being opened and closed. A couple of seconds later, our contractor walks in white a map and a pen in his hands.

"Oo Miss Williams."- he says as he looks up from the map and sees me. "Nobody told me that you were here. Otherwise I would have greet you."

"No problem Jack. I was just showing my manager around."

"Hi, Scott Davids." Scott introduces himself.

"Ah the manager. Nice to meet you. I am Jack Jackson." Good name, right? I know. "Did you had a chance to look at the house yet, Miss Williams?."

"Yea, I did and please, for the last time. Call me Rose."

He nod and gives me a little smile. "What do you think so far? Of course a few things are not done yet but..."-

"I love it. The bathroom, the house. Everything looks wonderful."

"It really does man. I am impressed with your work." Scott adds.

"That is really good to hear. My guys have worked around the clock but everyone is really satisfied with the results."

"And they should be."

"I only have a question for Mr Mendes. Is he going to be here today? It is about the recording studio."

"He has a meeting until 3 but after that, he said that he was coming over here."

"That is perfect. The movers are going to be here at 4, right?."

"Yea. Between 3.30 and 4 is what the guy said."

Jack nods his head. "We should be finished by that time. If any questions pop up in your mind, I will be around."

"Thank you."- I give him a warm smile as he turn around. "O Jack."- something comes to mind. He turns back around and raise his eyebrows at me. "Shawn and I wanted to do something for you and your team, because you all have put so much effort into this house. So, we were thinking; if you and your team go out for dinner, treat your guys. You can send the bill to us. It's our way to say thank you for the amazing work."

"Really Rose?."- he seems honestly surprised. I nod my head. "That is the kindest thing I have ever heard. Thank you. It was a pleasure to make this home for the two of you. I wish you guys nothing but the best for in the future."

"No, thank you Jack. Really." With the biggest smile, Jack disappears from my view.

"That was kind." Scott says when we are alone again.

"It is nothing. I mean, look at the place."

"That was the last box, Mr Mendes." It has taken 3 hours, to get all the furniture and our personal belongings to get here.

Although, we still have to give all the decorations and our personal stuff we took with us, a place. All the furniture is installed and standing where it belongs.

With a team of 20 people, they managed to get everything inside just as it turned dark outside.

"Thank you so much for the greet service." Shawn says and grab his wallet from his back pocket of his jeans and takes 3 100 bills out of his wallet and hand it over to the guy. "Buy your team a round of beers tonight, yeah?."

"Thank you Sir. That is really nice of you. God bless you two." The man says and walk out of the door.

Shawn close the door behind him and turns around. A smile takes over his face as his eyes fall on me.

I place Lou on the ground and walk over to him. I stand next to him. He throws his arm over my shoulder as we both look at our new home.

"It's ours baby." He mumbles. I turn my head to him, and my eyes catch his.

"We did it. We fucking did it."

"A brand new start." He says as he pulls me closer by my hips.

I reflect I wrap my arms around his neck and smile up to him. "I love you Shawn. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us."

"Us forever."- he whispers against my lips. As our lips are about to touch, a soft squeak comes from below us. Lou is standing up against my leg, her tail wagging.

"And you baby."- I lean dow and pick her up in my arms. "You belong to our family as well."

Future, I am so ready for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.4K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...
276K 7.7K 78
A sequel to The Free Pass Shawn and Mallory's story continues... Please read The Free Pass or the summary at the beginning first to save yourself con...
263K 6K 110
I got you this rose And I need to know Will you let it die or let it grow? This is a story about a small town girl who meets Shawn Mendes during he...
12.2K 239 33
Shawn and Janessa's journey is continuing. A lot has happened, but there's so much more. Sequel to "In Love With My Idol: Shawn Mendes" (Go read it b...