EXO SHIPS: WILD AND CREAMY ON...

By rarelywrites

sexually explicit content inside. exo shipments included follow to read all smuts! i usually take unusual otp... More

WARNING
1 TAORIS - UNEXPECTED
2 HUNHAN - STEPBROS
3 XIUCHEN - HOT MESS
4 TAORIS - AUTHOR
5 KAISOO ft. BAEKYEOL - MIRROR
6 BAEKYEOL - COME IN
7 HUNHAN ft. XIUHAN and other OTPs- GREEN EYES
8 BAEKCHEN - PHOTOGRAPH
9 BAEKYEOL ft. HUNHAN - WATER and FIRE (REVISED!)
10 HUNHAN - PROVE IT
11 FANXING - DAY 1
12 XIUHAN ft. MARKSON - VIDEOGRAPHY
13 CHENLAY - D.U.I.
14 HUNHAN - STRAWBERRY KISSES
15 DORIS - STARGAZER
16 TAOLAY - TOO HOT TO HANDLE
17 HUNCHEN, SECHEN - ENTOURAGE
18 CHENYEOL - COME AND GO
19 XIUHUN - LIVE, LOVE OR DIE
20 XIUKAI KAIXIU - V.I.P.
21 LAYBAEK - MY LAZY LOVE
22 KRISHO + KRISYEOL - PINKY PROMISE (same universe to HUNHAN - PROVE IT)
23 CHENHAN ft. KRISHUN - THE MAKING
24 KAILAY - FALLEN (Same AU to XIUHUN - LIVE, LOVE OR DIE)
25 TAORIS - PEACE OFFERING
26 KRISHO - EGGS, SAUSAGES AND FULL CREAM MILK
27 BAEKYEOL - BITCHDAY
28 TAORIS - GETTING RIPPED same AU to BAEKYEOL - COME IN
29 SEHO - STAINED
30 KAISOO - PET SITTER
31 XIUCHEN -TAILFIN
32 BAEKCHEN - THE CORRECT MISTAKE
33 KRISYEOL - BROKEN VOWS
34 XIULAY - TARGET
35 TAOHUN - FAILED to MOVE ON
36 KAILU - MY PRETTY HYUNGS
37 KAIYEOL - CHAINS
38 BAEKHUN - VIRTUAL DOLL
39 LAYLU, LAYHAN - SWEET TOOTH
40 LAYHAN, LAYLU - A CANINE'S CHRISTMAS
41 XIUSOO - RETURNED DEPRIVED
43 KAISOO - UNTITLED
(REPUBLISHED!) BAEKYEOL - BITCHDAY
(REPUBLISHED!) KRISHAN - TORN (SAME AU WITH LIVE LOVE OR DIE AND FALLEN)
(REPUBLISHED!) KAISOO - UNTITLED
44 HUNHAN - VENOM
WATTPAD HID MY LATEST UPDATE AGAIN (HUNHAN - VENOM)
AFF REPOSTS
45 BAEKYEOL - SMASH
46 TAOYEOL - MY AVATAR
47 KRISYEOLHUN - "OH!"-ed and/or "WU"-ed
links to KRISYEOLHUN - "OH"-ed and/or "WU"-ed
48 CHANSOOMIN - TEMPORARILY MOVED ON (same AU to XIUSOO - RETURNED DEPRIVED)
#48 CHANSOOMIN is already published and here are the links
49 KAILU, KAIHAN - IDENTITY CRISIS
A/N and links to KAILU, KAIHAN - IDENTITY CRISIS
50 XIUCHEN - AFTERSHOCK
51 SULAY - AT YOUR SERVICE
TO THOSE WHO HAVE READ AND HAVE NOT READ ALL OF MY SMUT FICS
52 KRISOO, DORIS - VARSITY PRINCE
53 BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
LINKS TO BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
links to republished BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
54 TAOMIN - PANDA APPA
55 KAILU, KAIHAN - A STEPFATHER'S SECRET
56 TAOHUN - COPYCAT
57 KRISHO - LEFT for RIGHT
THE FUCKING TERMS (UPDATED FOR SOME INNOCENT READERS)
58 CHANSOO - CLANDESTINE
59 BAEKHUN or SEBAEK - HANDLE
60 CHANLAY/CHANXING - DESERTION DESSERT
61 HUNHAN - A FAIRY AFFAIR
62 SEKAI - DISTRESSED BETROTH
63 TAOKAI - WHEN HE MET HIS HERO
64 BAEKYEOL - BLACK WIDOW (same AU with CHANSOO-CLANDESTINE)
65 TAORIS - MUSE
PLAGIARISM ALERT!!!
66 - KAIBAEK - COME HOME
ANNOUNCEMENT
LIGHTS ON OFF ON
just a piece of poetry i guess

42 KRISHAN - TORN (same AU to LIVE, LOVE OR DIE, and FALLEN)

3.1K 58 17
By rarelywrites

Okay i am calling this oneshots with angels as MOONLIGHT SERIES...

Yehet 1+k votes *throws confetti* parteh parteh...

35k reads? Is this fucking real?! All i can read about in this fucking book is exo members fucking other members... i never knew it would be such a fucking hit.

Thank you for your support!

Sorry for those who are all waiting for KAISOO... my KAISOO feels are not in the mood... this oneshot is just to take off my writer's block if it helps anyway... why not kaisoo for this one... because jongin has an affair with lay with this one... and xiumin with sehun...

DON'T HATE PLEASE, i drained my braincells for this.

By the way... i deleted my AUTHOR CONFESSIONS' book in case you haven't notice... i have my reasons...

Another... i want to inform you that i have an account on ASIANFANFICS and i reposted the stories that have the highest votes in just a week...

And remember i always write for my readers... this is dedicated to all of you!

Okay enough of that... back to the smut...

***************************

Kris's POV

as the moon and stars shine at night, all i could see was an angel showered by the glow of the moonlight. His white fragile wings were covered in blood, i ran towards him, he looked at me with tears of blood running down his skin while smiling.

he held my hand and told me, "i am sorry Kris, i can't be with you, no matter how hard i fight for you,". I never felt so alive with his touch.

he started to cry again this time, clutching my right arm with two hands. he was sufferring, you can feel it, just by seeing him this way, made me want to stay with him more. It made feel needed, since he needs love and care which i can provide.

We were the first to feel this way about another kind.

"Let us rip off our wings together." I told him while stroking his hair, "let us runaway from our own kinds" i whisperred while hugging him tight.

"But kris" he looked up and stared at me with a concerned look. "We are the heirs of each other's kingdom"

"And I'll die because of You." i frankly said as i lifted my finger on his lips, before he could say anything else. He stopped crying for a while... and continued after what i said.

"be selfish for now". I hugged him tighter, making sure he'll go for it.

he kissed me all of a sudden. he held my neck, as our mouths danced together. it was very short so we could not drive any attention but passionate to tell me "yes".

We are Angels of different worlds.

These black charcoal feathers of my wings, represents the blood i am circulating in my sytem. I am a death angel, and i fell inlove with an ivory white feathered winged guardian angel.

I was born to kill, when i met him, i wanted to stop and just endure the love we had, but it was forbidden. We are not supposed to break the status quo. All worlds will be harmed, especially mine.

A death angel and guardian angel negotiating on wether keeping someone alive or not, is not an everyday thing. That was the first time we met... he was saving a baby, while it was scheduled to die on my death angel's clock of death.

I checked my watch and the face of the baby appeared, and the sound of the death bell rang saying that it is already time to die for the baby. I raised my hand and was about to pull out the soul of the babyboy held in the mother's arms sleeping slightly smiling as he felt his mum's fingers on his lips.

"Give the family some time to be happy." A soft gentle voice with an implied happy tone said as A warm hand took my wrist and i saw a copper headed guardian angel with his tree looking tattoo on the left side of his chest showing off of his white unbuttoned shirt.

"Seeing him breathe for the first few minutes is enough." I tried to take off my hand but how the hell did it burn! I gritted my teeth in pain trying not to look weak infront of the heir of the guardian's kingdom.

"Have mercy." His serious tone just reflected as he marked my wrist with a bracelet looking scar with his grip..

"Fine, but i have to see you again" i said as i zipped his mouth shut so he can't protest on my request. and So i just gave the kid a disease, giving him some time to be alive and be happy with his parents. "By the power vested in me by the Gods of death, give this kid a disease that will kill him in time he felt pure hapiness"

That was also the first time i cared about keeping someone happy, seeing him smile while watching a family just crying in joy since their baby is saved just melted my frozen heart.

"Happy now princess?" I unzipped his mouth and raised my eyebrows and winked at him, as i flew away taking off my tanktop revealing my witherred tree tattoo on my right hip big enough to cover my waist up to the side of my navel, just to tell him i am the heir of the death angel's kingdom.

I started to run away from my responsibilities. We often play around in the human world, disguising ourselves as normal people. We trolled around as we tried to ne intimate as possible, but... one quick kiss on the lips, just a hand to hold... too much touching should never be done... cause a scent will be formed telling every angel that a black and white angel are in contact... but the message doesn't tell them that the touch was because of love, but everyone would misunderstood it as a combet between two angels of hell and heaven.

We had to wear gloves just to hold hands for a long time. I have to put my finger in between our lips just to give him a kiss, which is not even a kiss. This is only applicable for us who live in our own palace in the gaurdian's palace and the death angel's castle, but for those... who live in the human world since birth... it is much easier to interact with other angels... even if you live together, no one will know that you are angels just don't forget putting on a spell on your home.

Despite our differences, He made me learn how to live in love, and that it is better to die from love instead of hate. That's why i couldn't stand to kill anyone within the periphery of my eyesight... i was too inlove... to think that he might hate me if i did. Almost everyone i have kill have to kill from some kind of disease, so i won't be their to watch the whole process of dying. Unlike before, i love the sights of accidents, murder, and war.

But this has been a major problem to the death angels, they grew weaker... due to the prolonged death of humans. The alpha and omega started to be imbalanced because of me... i was a first class assassin angel, but love took over. I was all death and hatred before. And i was just following orders... but everything is different now... i have LUHAN, my angel.

And Yes, i am selfish, and i want to protect him since we are started this war. These wings are useless if i could not be with the one i love, i am willing to give these up to start a new beginning for us to be together. I even stole the alpha omega sword from our kingdom just to do this process.

I know they were all coming for us... to protect him from me, and protect me from him. But we have to do it. I hate seeing luhan crying with bloody tears just because he escaped from his own kingdom.

I gave him the sword and i saw him confused. "All you have to do is relax and stab in deep in between my wings babe. Stop when one black feather is left."

He nodded and i kissed his fore head and i heard him sigh. I turn my back against him and knelt down and i felt the long blade of metal inside my back, i felt my feathers are shattering like glass as it left a v shaped scar on my back, my tattoos flashed blue and started to fade away on my body. I suddenly fell weak when the sword left my body.

I fell on the ground under the tree luhan and i are sitting on, he held my head with his feminine like arms and stroked my hair. "Here's your heartsource feather." He showed me a black feather with a sharp end like a quilt pen. The feather that will make me an angel again. I touched the featherred end and smiled at him.

I couldn't get up, the feather took all of my strength. I tried to get up but, my body would not let me making me whine. "Ssssshhhhh, lulu's here."

Luhan kissed my lips softly and took me in his arms lifting me above ground (A/n: so unusual of luhan, being afraid of heights in real life....but whatever this is a fanfic). Trying to hide in some trees so no one would be able to notice him.

I slept towards the trip... the time i awaken was inside a diamond furnished house.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." A black haired Luhan's smile greeted me with twinkling eyes.

"Where are we? What did you do to your hair" I asked as i rubbed my eyes, i saw myself wearring a white shirt and white pajamas, why does this place have a gentle and magical feel in the atmosphere.

"Why do you hate it? I could always dye it in any color you want" he was stroking his hair while looking at me making those eyelids flutter as aegyo. "and We are in our new home yifan." He added while smiling at me.

"Ha? What? How? What ever, Since when did we settled here" i asked as sat up and i massaged my cheeks, trying to loosen up those tensed muscles.

"2 days ever since you loss your wings. You were asleep for that long, we got this place since i own it, i started making it when i was in highschool and you are the finishing touch to call this a home." He did a cute twirl as he stood and fell on my lap.

"How about our kingdoms? Did you alarm them about us?" I asked while staring at his beautiful face. Tracing his nose.

"They thought we are dead. Remember when you saw me crying with bloody tears?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yes, how can i forget?" I Answerred looking confused.

"I told my guards to stop killing me and tell my parents that they found me dead, cause i know a gurdian angel will never kill anyone." He said as he forced my eyebrows to part.

"How about me?" I raised one of my bushy eyebrows.

"Your brother sehun, suddenly sufferred from a sudden transformation and the heir's tattoo suddenly appeared on his back, he was trying to reach your hellphone, he left messages asking if you are dead or alive." He was sitting up and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Can i check my phone?" I asked as i thought of my brother sufferring. I rememberred how my heir's tattoo appearred when i was younger... it fucking hurts than an ordinary tattoo, it's a million times much more painful.

"Here" he stood up and took the phone from the glass desk where my phone is sitting.

I checked his over 500 messages on my phone making me smile rwading panic mode messages."Yeah, he is in panic mode right now, for sure mom and dad are putting some pressure on him right now... oh wait... he says appa is making him look for me. He is living in the human world right now too." Well, that was unlucky... but i hope i could disguise my scent.

"Well, there are some spells and potions that can be useful, speaking of which, By the way i dyed your hair too" he said as he took a handheld mirror.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You dyed my hair silver white!" I screamed as i look at myself and dropped the mirror that didn't even break.

He was still smiling at me "It has a disguise spell, it reflects on your mood during the dying process, you were sound asleep so there... and i was so stress finding for the formula so mine went black so do you like it?" He asked me as i stand up and look at myself on the huge mirror, staring at my new hair.

"Ah... yeah" i said as i try not to make eye contact with him.

"Do you like mine?" He made me look at him as he pulled my arm.

"Cute..." i stroked his cheek.

"You think its weird, be honest." He raised one of his eyebrows, he looks cute though.

"Honest? I'm a death angel, that doesn't belong to my vocabulary" i said smiling trying to keep a serious tone.

"Aish! You and your sarcasm" he stomped towards the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Sorry, babe.... i do love it... it is just unexpected. whatever we look, or even if we have to change hair color everyday, you will always be my style." I said as i sat beside him.

"I love you too." He took my hand and scooted closer.

"You're so beautiful princess" i held his chin making him face me. His eyes were like stars... twinkling drom the galaxy. (A/n: so you were drawn by these galaxy looking eyes...)

"We are no longer royalty babe, even we do live in a castle like mansion and i am a prince... i am manly babe remember" he took of my touch from his face, while scrunching his nose letting out a small giggle.

"You say you're manly, but you giggle like a flirty girl" i said leaning in closer, making an inch of space in between us. I can see him a bit shocked, but i am loving every second of it.

"Because i can be whatever krisus wants me to be." His seductive tone just made my spine tingle, making me lick my lips as he dropped his back on our bed.

"Then i want you to be a moaning machine." I said as i lifted his legs up from the floor and climbed on top of him with a playful smirk on my face. Gahd! Everything about this moment makes me want to film it.

"Omo! I thought you felt tired" he asked as he stroked my cheek. The feeling is just so heavenly, i never felt so alive.

"I never said i was tired, and even if i am tired, i got my energy bar right here." I suddenly rubbed his clothed member, palming it as i felt it grew. Wew! Someone is easily excited.

"You do realize that i still have my wings right?" He said as he bit his lower lips and raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever, i am still a death angel but with human benefits now." I said as i tried to kiss his forehead... "so shall we?" I asked as i tried to lean those scarred lips that makes him look much more perfect in my eyes but his cute little hands stopped me.

We were just staring at each other for a few seconds as the silence between us lingerred in the whole room.

"kris." He finally broke the silence as he traced my jaw.

"Yes?" I asked as held his wrist. His just lit up with a grin, i can feel his face heat up.

"Is this real?" He asked as he pulled me in for a kiss...

our first real kiss... just locking lips. It was exilirating, he pulled back and both of us licking our lips.

"Yes... every bit of it." I said as i took over the space in between us, hugging him.

"Make me feel how real it is?" He said as i felt his fingers sliding on my collar.

"Sure... how about we save a copy of our first intimate moment then? So we can watch how real it looks." I said as i wiggled my eyebrows... this time is just so precious... i want to have a documentary of it as a living proof.

"Oh kris... you're dickhead is taking over your brain" he punched my chest playfully... but i just grind my hips against his. Making both of us moan.

"Come on lulu, i know you want too... and you have to admit that my dickhead gave a sexy idea." I said as i slid my hand inside his shirt, feeling his flesh against my bare fingertips.

"Oh would you look at that the tv's webcam turned on, like you, and it says recording." Luhan said as he took the remote and pressing buttons.

"You really are my style." Oh gahd the hunger! The hunger of intimacy just took over my senses as i hungrily sucked on his neck. Making him make the most beautiful sounds from his mouth.

"Yi...fan!" He was moaning my name as his teeth chatter in pleasure.

"Relax babe..." i told him while my breath brushes his collarbone.

He started to willingly spread his legs and wrapped hils legs around my waist waist. I started grinding my hips against that clothed crotch.

The heat between us just overwhelmed bith of our bodies, making our hormones raged, filling our eyes with desire. Both of us moaned as we felt our blood rushed to our cocks making both of us so hard.

I could feel his fingers lacing my hair and the collar of my shirt... suddenly felt it being ripped off my body.

I felt luhan's fingertips stroking the divisions of my abs. "You look so clean" he said as his eyes just look so innocent, seeing me like this for the first time.

I traced his neck with pepper kisses and leaving hickeys eventually as i pushed his legs to the sides making a sudden ripping sound making him gasp in shock. I pulled back and smirked while watching him close his eyes as i inserted my hand inside his briefs with the hole i made.

I brushed my lips on his collarbone as i continued ripping his pajamas with one hand, and let the cloth slid off of his body the other hand busy pleasing my baby.

I lifted luhan's legs and taken off his briefs, spread them back again, leaned into his bare crotch and kissed the tip of his leaking dick licking off the transluscent precum.

I always wanted to do this, i always wanted to show how much i love him with this much of physical affection. I really have to abstain for quite some time... but fuck! He tasted so good.

I jerked him off as i kiss those balls and took them in my mouth.

"Yifan! Yifan! Ugh!" Luhan screamed, warning me that he was about to cum but i started to give him a deepthroat until i felt his hot load slid into my throat. "I love you so muuuuuuuuuch!"

I swallowed and licked off what's left dripping around the slit of his dick. I licked the sides of my mouth while staring at him and kneeling on the mattress.

"You are such a treat luhannie!" I said as he sat up and took off his shirt seductively and pulled me using his shirt and kissed me. I love the feeling of my fingers tracing his spine.

His toungue was enterring my wet mouth, i let him explore my mouth and aggressively took over his mouth with my tongue marking him with my saliva.

He threw his shirt on the floor and sucked on my nipple swirling his tongue around the hard peak and nubbing the other and slowly went down in between my chest, leaving hickeys eventually.

As i felt my navel being licked by his scratchy hello kitty tongue, i had to shut my eyes tight to conceal how ticklish it felt. I stroked his hair as i felt his finger pushed my pajamas down enough for my dick to sprung out of its clothed shell.

He layed down on his stomach as he grabbed my dick with two hands.

"Lulu" i cooed his name as he licked my most sensitive part of my anatomy and jerk it off my cock, eventually sucking the tip.

He sucked mo so hard, with constant deepthroats and fondling my balls. I couldn't hold it any longer, i bent down stoked his back and groped his sss cheeks apart and give that virgin pink hole a taste.

"Oh gahd kris... that feels like heaven!" He mumbled as he licked my veiny cock, as i moan when i felt the vibrations he made when he moaned with my dick inside his mouth.

"Aah... aaaaaah.... aaaaaaaaah! Kris babe!" He was screaming He suddenly digged his face on the bed while gripping on my ass, digging his nails as i slowly inserted a finger inside his super tight ass hole.

"Relax babe..." i kissed his ass cheeks and pulled out my finger and kissed that crack.

I got down on the floor and took off my pajamas and rolled him over, lying on his back. He was whimperring with tear filled eyes.

"Don't cry my love... it will feel much better after a few more stretches." I kissed those pink lips and suckdd his nipples as i inserted two fingers inside him, stretching him with a few scissor movements and curling action. And his whimpers eventually became moans, a sighn that he was ready for something bigger, better, tastier and juicier...

I watched his chest heave up and down, his eyes just staring at me waiting for my dick to slide inside, and i went back twisting tongues with his as i started to slide my dick slowly... making both of us moan, as i felt his walls squeezing me as he was stretched so wide by extra huge dick.

Oh gahd! I never knew the first time would be this painful, "kris! You're fucking huge! Move baby! Move! It hurts so much!" Luhan cried, and i started to pump slowly, while i wiped those tears away.

"Relax baby... yifan is here" i said in a gentle tone as i nibbled on his earlobe.

Our first time, tiring both of us, both of us drenched in sweat and saliva all over our bodies. The slow slaps of skin started to set its volume higher eventually, as i picked up my pace.

"Deeper babe." He moaned and smirked at me as he took his dick in his hands.

I pounded m self in so hard making sure this dick reach and hits prostate everytime so he could see the galaxy in his head as he mimic my speed as he jerked of hard

"Nnnnnnnnnggggggh! Ugh! Shit!" He was just singing me a sex song turning me on.

"Oh fuck! I'm about to" i said as he locked those legs around my waist and met my thrusts.

"Oh fuck yes!" Luhan said as his cum shot him in the eye and he arched his back lifting himself up to hug me as i came inside his ass.

I pulled him against my chest and flopped on the bed. I felt his ass dripping my cum on my legs. Both of us panting and staring at our tv which was stil recording.

"Wow! Just wow!" Lulu reached for the remote and hit save and came back hugging me.

"What?" I asked while fixing his hair, licking some parts of his face with squirts of his cum.

"That was amazing!" He mumbled on my shoulder, making me giggle

"Well, it is our first and it should be." I stroked his hair and kiss those precious lips

"I can't believe i could hold you like this like there's no tomorrow kris" he said and hugged me tighter.

"I can't believe i am right here with the heir of the guardian angels, ripped off my wings for him and forever will be loving him until my soul turns into meaningless air" i said as i watch his grin grew wide into a smile that just explains how happy we were.

"Kris is my style..." lulu said giggling

"I love you too lulu" i told him and we cuddled for the whole day gatherring our strength for another round, and watching our home made porn.

No words can explain how happy we were... i just hope we stay like this or become more happier as time passes by.

I love you luhan... you are one of the reasons why i want to live.

*******************************

Weeks have passed and the lovely couple found jobs so they could fit in in the community even if they don't need the money since kris's savings of blood diamonds are enough to feed the both of them for a million years... and luhan's mansion is pure diamonds, they could just buy a new house as good as theirs but without the dia ond features with just a glass window which are msde of a huge cut of a diamond. Their mansion was actually a disguised suburban home, only they could see the beauty of their home and fellow angels too if welcomed by the krishan couple.

Kris applied to be a basketball coach in a highschool within their town and luhan was supposed to be coaching the soccer team but... signs of pregnancy started to show when they were about to have their interview.

Months have passed and kris moved to having glass and mirror factory... because of his vain self with his gorgeous husband and the most sleepy baby named YIXING.

***************

A relaxing weekend started as kris and luhan finally made stop crying... since Yixing was growing his dirst set of teeth which bothers him a lot. Poor Yixing having to cope with the pain.

*RING RING* kris's phone suddenly broke the silence, making the couple jump at their sit. Kris took his phone and checked who was calling him.

"It's sehun-ah, what should i do" kris asked dumbly.

"Answer babe... before Yixing wakes up with your ringtone" luhan carried yixing into his arms and went upstairs to the nursery.

Kris sighed before answerring hesitantly "Yoboseyo".

"Hyung! Is it really you?" Sehun's surprised voice made him laugh, which he really found funny and amusing... he missed hearring his brother's voice.

"Yeah, don't tell anyone you reached me, and you called me because?" Kris fired quickly making sure his brother understands.

"Oh sure and yeah... yeah i forgot... well..." sehun was stutterring making kris raise his eyebrows, he never saw this side of sehun... sehun is all training and dancing, since the other responsibilities was supposedly kris's tasks.

"Well?" Kris asked as sehun sighed.

"I am sorta... in a relationship right now." Sehun hesitantly said, making kris chuckle in a mocking way.

"Oh that's great sehun-ah! It's natural to have someone special during highschool even if you are 200 years old so what seems to be the problem? Is he human?" Kris said and was still confused.

"Not exactly" kris was more confused... sehun's answer was ambiguous.

"Then what? You told him you are an angel and he just disappeared in your arms the next day? Well that's normal, that they think you're weird." Kris just fired some possible situations.

"No hyung... it's just that he has this scent..." sehun answerred and this is when kris became suspicious.

"Describe..." kris's laughed just stop and his serious tone took over.

"I can sense that he is a Guardian angel but not just any Guardian angel... a heir, he said that he was adopted, so he might as well be." Sehun said and kris just pursed his lips, closed his eyes, shook his head and went silent.

***********************

Author's note:

Sorry for the very short smut.................. and sorry if this is not kaisoo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 36 10
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
52.1K 2.4K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
79.9K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong