The Mission of Love: Magical...

By shayminlover12233

A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their j... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
Descriptive Day
Skill Check
The Moonlight Festival
Tragedy
The Truth(1)
The Truth(2)
Seperated
The Gift
Goodbye
Shocks!
Entrapped
Struggle
Training
Nightmare
Betrayals and Betrayers
Unexpected
Savior
Problem Solving
Weird
Intrusion
The New Empire
Secrecy
Absconded
Hopeless
Long Forgotten History
Twisted
The Beginning
Realization
Alive?
Choiceless
The Emblem
Light in The Dark
Through the Darkness Within
Reunited
Unexpected Revelation
Demi-god?
Broken Doubts
Planning
In Pursuit
Final Battle(1)
Final Battle(2)
Celebrations!

Chased

1 1 0
By shayminlover12233

Thank you for reading!
And please don't forget to vote!

   ~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~

The monster jumped high on the air, clenched its fist and slashed its lengthy dreadful claws at Breanne's direction, she quickly countered it with the gelid sword that she held tight in her hands. The monster managed to break the ice sword, making icicles scatter on the ground and making Breanne stumble backwards. Breanne quickly regained her stance and teleported in her room. The steps of her white shoe made the wooden floor creak.

The monster's claws whipped the air and gazed up at the window of Breanne's room. It smelled and heard her pressence. Ms. Kaira just stood straight at the end of the garden, around the scattered plants and watched at the monster's back carefully.

The tall, thin black creature jumped on the air and landed on the orange-colored stainless steel roof of the house. Its large footsteps made large squeaking steel sounds. The sun had already set on the horizon. The stars started to scatter on the midnight blue clear sky and the moon came into view. And all of it gave poor light on the hill's surface.

The monster slowly walked on the roof while observing its opponent's actions. The heightened sense of hearing of the monster heard running footsteps below the house and a shallow breath with accompanied it.

The roof suddenly made an ominous crack and the monster looked down on the roof, and suddenly, the roof collapsed and the monster fell on the tiled floor with the small parts of the orange roof, the wood from the ceiling, and the wooden floor from the second floor.

The monster out balanced but it quickly regained its stance and it shook its head, its saliva spattered everywhere around him. It swiftly regained its consciousness and the running footsteps echoed back in its ear. It ducked its back to fit its head in the room and rushed to where the footsteps are coming from.

The monster broke through the white painted wall and shattered debris scattered around the grassy ground. It quickly stared at the dark depths of the hill. A thin frame of a tall girl with red hair is running through the pine tree forest and her features quickly vanished when her body entered the forest.

The monster just kept gazing at the dark forest while panting. Ms. Kaira slowly paced through the beast' direction, her black shoes are caressed by the green soothing grass. " What a shame. Lafora's descendant running away from a dark mage. " Kaira said, insultingly and snickered. " This will be good news. But it will be the best if I got her head cut off. "

The monster then roared, its frightening, high-pitched, deafening roar could break someone's eardrum, but it didn't affect its master.

The monster quickly jogged on all fours, its claws ripping the dirt and grass. After a few seconds it reached the forest and the eerie surrounding welcomed it. There is no light. The bats made frightening voices and the owl's whistles echoed through the forest. It continued rushing through the dark path and stopped, when a step on the dirt entered its ear. It stood up and gazed at the dark surrounding. Its eyes with night vision capabilities caught a moving body from its side.

The monster quickly slashed its claws at the body's direction and it turned into white particles on the air.
——————————–—————
The wind blew strong, cold and cozy. Kaira pushed the iron door and stepped in the tile, and closed the door. She thought that the entering in the break on the wall would be a bit ridiculous if the door is closer and is unlocked.

She gazed at the mess her monster made. The debris and dust from the roof are dispersed on the wide floor. The broken wall has some of its debris scattered inside. And aside from it, everything seems fine. The tables , sofas and chairs are arranged on their places.

Kaira quickly walked to the stairs and got to the second floor. Glancing at each corridors, she turned on the left when she saw a purple door, that is exactly Breanne's room, she thought. She strolled through the door and when she reached it, she pushed the doorknob in and the violet-colored room welcomed her.

She sauntered around the room and searched for something. When she did not saw what she was searching, she walked beside the small white cabinet near the window and pulled open the first drawer. After seeing nothing other than jewelries, she pushed it close and opened the other one. After seeing the same things, she pushed it close and walked around the bed, to the cabinet near the door. She kneeled on the violet carpet and opened the drawers. After finding precious gemstones alone, she stood up and grunted.

'Of course she took it with her!' Kaira thought and kicked the cabinet. The cabinet was forced backwards and the contents shook in it.

She turned her head to the room's door when the sound of shoveled dirt and wavering grass came to distance.

She left the room and quickly walked downstairs. The heel of her shoe made ominous thuds as it get in contact with the tile floor.

She pushed the door open and found the filthy monster standing infront of her. " Did you find her? " Kaira asked with authority but the monster shook its head while chasing its breath. Kaira gritted her teeth " I shouldn't have let her out of my sight. She just meddled in our minds. "

The monster growled and Kaira looked up at its filthy face " We must find her, immediately " The wind blew strong again and it gave shivers into her spine. " We must take the dark emblem. "

~~~~~~~~Breanne's POV~~~~~~~~

I am now running swiftly in the corridors of the second floor of the governor's mansion, my sword is clanging on my back every step of mine. I need to find the vice-governor as soon as possible. And to inform the mayors that we need to make quick but drastic decisions instantly.

I glanced at the clock that is placed on the wall, it's already five fifty-three. The people must've assembled infront of the balcony right now. This is really tiring. I should've visited his room before. I never knew that his room is that hard to find.

When I saw a sign of 'Vice-Governor's Office' above an oak door, I stopped my feet from running and slammed the door open.

The governor abruptly threw the piles of paperworks and gazed at me in awe and in terrible shock. His glasses lies on his brows.

After gaining consciousness, he glared at me and I just continued panting. I walked to his desk and slammed the wooden desk with some of the paperworks above it. His eyes widened again and he glared back at me.

" What is this serious matter you want to talk about? " He asked aggravatingly while ducking from his chair and picking up the thrown paperworks on the ground.

" One of the demon's dark mage attacked me. And we need to make a serious move as soon as possible " I stated, still panting. He stopped picking papers and sat back on his chair before pushing it backwards and stood up, just throwing the white printed papers that he picked from the floor.

" Hah! This is what we're taking a- " " No it's not about it. It's about the powerful item that you gave to me a year ago. And I took it with me " I cutted blankly and his grin faded and his eyes widened in shock.

" Don't tell me... " His black dark eyes quivered and he gazed down at the desk and sat on the chair.

" Just like the philosophers said, this stone is an emblem that was used by the demons and deviolas to enhance their power greatly. That must be the reason why the gods hid this beneath the ground, but you still took it, and right now they're after it " I said and he just kept gazing on the desk. " For now, you must tell the people to return in their homes and be in safety. I need to eliminate this demon and her pet as soon as possible. You need to tell the people to postpone the incoming war with the demons that I declared because there is an immediate manner that we need to take care of " I stated hastily and his night-black eyes gazed back at me with resoluteness.

" Okay, I will " He answered and a smile appeared on my lips.

" I'll have to contain the demon. And please tell the other officials of the cancellation of the incoming war " I instructed and he quickly nodded " Fine then, I'll leave the rest to you. "

I turned away from him and aimed for teleportation, but a scream of a guy and cracks of the broken wooden wall stopped me. I gazed back at the vice-governor and his eyes focused on me.

" I'll handle it, for now, just do what I told you. " I said sternly and he nodded. I walked through the room's door and the it banged against the wall.

After leaving the room, everything came into light. The office men are running to both directions, just ignoring my pressence. The floor shook a bit and the screaming continued and multiplied. The banging of the doors entered my ear and large footsteps were heard and the noise of the cracking wood troubled the many. The mansion is under attack, and nobody seems to be courageous enough to fight back.

The vice-governor exited the door and was troubled of what he is hearing and seeing. " Go, now. I will hinder this monster. And please evacuate everybody that are alive. " He nodded and ran through the corridor where the noises aren't heard. Sadly he can't teleport. Even my teleportation is no use if I can't determine the location of the attacker.

I ran through the direction of the horrible noises, and while running, some of the workers hit my shoulder. Don't they recognize their governor?

The screams became louder and the footsteps and cracks neared. I stopped when a man flew in the middle of the four way corridor, screaming and lying on the ground, and I am on the south direction of the four way corridor. I stood in awe when a black monster appeared from the west corridor and dug its claws on the man's body vertically and twisted it. His bones twitched, before totally turning into floating green particles on the air.

The monster gazed at me, its eye is full of blood lust and its body is spattered with blood. Its back is meeting with the ceiling, making the ceiling break. How did they came here that fast? This mansion is twenty miles away from my house.

I took my sword from my back and took the case away from my shoulder and threw it in the side. I held my golden-handled metal sword with my two hands tightly.

Its gaze focused on me and it turned its back to face me fully. A girl slowly stepped forward from the west corridor to the front of the monster and grinned at me mischievously, with her dark violet sword hanging in her right hand.

" Bamboozled aren't you? " She asked cheekily and I just raised a brow.

" Why are you chasing after me? " I asked and she laughed childishly and pointed her sword to my direction while holding her stomach with her other harm.

" Oh please, ahahaha, stop acting like you don't know what I want with you " She said and stopped laughing, instead, her face became intimidating and she glared at me with her cocoa-colored eyes. " You absolutely found out what I'm after. Don't act stupid and hand it to me or there will be many more casualties " She said menacingly, lowered her sword and offered her left hand. I sighed.

" If I will hand it to you, there will be more casualties than it had today so, no " I said and she grunted in my words.

" You indurate! " She screamed " Kill her! " She screamed and pointed her indigo-colored sword to me.

The black, oily, thin monster ran to my direction and slashed its left claw. I leaped backwards and its claw slashed the wooden walls of the rooms that made it scatter on the floor. I made my palms touch each other above my chest, the golden handled double-edged sword lowered between my hands. I closed my eyes.

" Creepers of the ground, rise and bring this monster to death. " I chanted and opened my eyes.

The ground shook and I lowered my two hands and my sword. The monster frantically observed the ground, gaining its balance. My other adversary stumbled and fell on the floor. Suddenly, two large skeleton hands emerged from the floor rising up, breaking the wooden floor. The skeleton hands quickly grabbed the monster and it screamed when the two hands gripped its thin body tightly.

Kaira stared in awe as the monster slowly descended on the ground, the two skeleton hands buried the monster deep underground and the shaking stopped. The monster's scream disappeared and everything was in complete silence. There is now a large hole between me and my only adversary.

Everything is a mess. Wood scattered all around. Paperworks are scattered on the floor. And dusts that fell from the broken ceiling are also covering the once clean shiny wooden floor.

I gazed back at my only opponent left, sitting on the floor while staring at me in astonishment. " You are one of us " Kaira said, her voice trembling " Your dark magic is in the highest degree. The creep. How did you... " She said, her eyes shivering " I thought only the gods can only use that magic. "

" It seems like your amiss. I learned this magic by myself after all of the Light mages became extinct, because of our magic. And now a new one has appeared and he seems to handle both dark and light magic. But it turns out that he don't know how to handle it yet. Someone must've messed up with him and thought him dark magic. " I stated and she sat in awe. " It is my mission to ensure the safety of this world. "

" The light mages became extinct thousands of years ago, that means... " She stared at me in in dread " You are Lafora. "

" No I am not. I am only her descendant, but she came to guide me and brought me back in time to learn more than I need to in the age of eight. " I said and sighed " She gave me a mission before returning me in my timeline after learning everything. It is to find Alforo's descendant. To learn to love him. And to do what history prevented. " I pointed my sword on her direction. " To unite the two rivaling family of gods, to make this world into a normal one, and for you, demons and deviolas to totally vanish in this world...

- :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 11 71
This is a tale of a mysterious hero who has lost his way, adventuring through distant lands with terrifying monsters and divine entities. The hero wh...
11.8K 187 8
BOOK 3 OF THE TEMPER SAGA **Explicit** (Book 1 is WP Featured!🌟) Now an ebook and paperback published on Amazon (free on KU)! The time for secret i...
34.7K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...