THE VILLAIN'S LOVE GROWS FOR...

By pushisinung

"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live t... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE. REBORN INSIDE A BOOK.
CHAPTER TWO. HIS NEW LIFE
CHAPTER THREE. THE BOOK OF SATINO.
CHAPTER FOUR. IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE PRINCE
CHAPTER FIVE. A DRAGGING MEETING ON THE TWO STARS.
CHAPTER SIX. WAY TO A PLOT DEVIATING EVENT.
CHAPTER SEVEN. THE FESTIVE KNIGHT EXAM.
CHAPTER EIGHT. AN IMPAIRED MAKES HIS DEBUT.
CHAPTER NINE. MEETING THE CHARACTERS.
CHAPTER TEN. LICK MY SHOES.
CHAPTER ELEVEN. MOURNING
CHAPTER TWELVE. SAVAGE LADY AUGREAL.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN. A STRANGE RELATIONSHIP.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN. THE BLACK KNIGHTS.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN. A PRESENT FROM THE REAPER.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN. SAVAGE AS FUCK.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. OVERWHELMING HIS EYES!
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN. A STRANGE MAN.
CHAPTER NINETEEN. THOSE EYES, DON'T TELL ME....
CHAPTER TWENTY. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE. MIGHT AS WELL BURN MY BACK!
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO. WHAT DO I THINK YOU ARE DOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE. INFATUATION.
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR. PARDON THIS SUBORDINATE FOR HIS RUDENESS.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE. A DEAD BODY.
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX. A SPECIAL ENVOY.
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN. NOT TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD.
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT. A MAN WITH THE HEAVEN'S BLESSINGS.
CHAPTER THIRTY. FAINT SMELL OF A HUGE STORM.
VALENTINE SPECIAL
VALENTINE SPECIAL.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE. NOT FROM THIS WORLD.
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO. IDENTITY EXCHANGED.
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE. EMPEROR REAPER.
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR. WARNING
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE. RETURN.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX. HE IS BACK.
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN. DEJA VU.
SPECIAL CHAPTER. A CERTAIN DAY.
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT. HIS SMILE.
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE. WARMTH.
CHAPTER FORTY. CHANGED PLOT.
CHAPTER FORTY ONE. THE GEARS ARE DEVIATING.
CHAPTER FORTY TWO. VILLAIN MEETS VILLAIN.
CHAPTER FORTY THREE. CLASH BETWEEN VILLAINS.
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR. QUESTIONS.
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE. FATE AND DESTINY BEGINS.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
CHAPTER FORTY SIX. REVELATION.
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN. LET THE CURTAIN FALL.
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT. A DECAPITATED HEAD.
CHAPTER FORTY NINE. THE KING IS DEAD.
CHAPTER FIFTY. TASTE OF REGRET.
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE. DISCLOSURE.
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO. THE WORLD IS ON FIRE.
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE. HITOMU LAPBORN.
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR. IS IT WORTH IT?
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE. MEETING ANOTHER KEY CHARACTER
THREE PAGE COMIC.😅😅
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX. NEVER EVER HAPPENED IN THE BOOK.
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN. A FIERCE BATTLE.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT. TASTING VINEGAR FOR THE FIST TIME.
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE. A SWEET SWEET MOMENT.
CHAPTER SIXTY. A KISS SO SWEET.
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE. REUNION.
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO. DID YOU FINALLY FALL FOR THIS PRINCE?
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE. WHAT A BEAUTY I HAVE.
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR. MY LOVER.
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE. DID IT FEEL GOOD?
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX. LOVE ME.
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN. PREPARATIONS.
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT. ANGER.
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE. WARZONE.
CHAPTER SEVENTY. CONGRATULATIONS PRINCESS!
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE: ONE WORTHLESS DEATH.
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO:IMPULSIVE COURAGE IS USELESS.
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE: THE VILLAIN AND THE HERO.
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR: A DRAGON.
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE. DIRE.
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX. RIP IT OFF.
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN:MERCILESS.
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT:DISCLOSER.
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE:WARP IT UP.
CHAPTER EIGHTY:LOVEBIRDS.
EPILOGUE.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
EXTRA CHAPTER ONE:A DISTANT MEMORY
EXTRA CHAPTER TWO: A KING'S TEAGEDY.
EXTRA CHAPTER THREE:A MEMORY OF THEIR CHILDHOOD.
EXTRA CHAPTER FOUR:THEIR LOVE STORY.
EXTRA CHAPTER FIVE:ESCAPE FROM BIRDCAGE.
EXTRA CHAPTER SIX:HAPPILY EVER AFTER

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE. CHI, THE CUTE MEAT BUN.

3.5K 181 3
By pushisinung

A tall figure walked into the Dragon palace wearing a very irritated expression. He went in very straight forwardly, ignoring the maids and servants greeting him on the way. He walked pass the long hall way until he reached a grand chamber with a magnificent golden door. It was oozing out with an invisible yet perceptible aura, telling those who approached it to go 'away'.

"Crown prince, are you inside?"

"Uncle Aroar, i am busy right now. Please come back after some time."
A manly voice replied from the inside. Judging from the tone of his voice, he sounded a bit displeased perhaps because he was too busy with work.

Some attendants nearby passed by as if they did saw nothing. After all, this royal uncle would visit his nephew from time to time, disturbing him even during his working days. But ever since the prince brought that beautiful person back with him he even forbade the tempered uncle from visiting frequently. So to them it was like a normal routine, well at least it used to be.
These servants and maids were easy to fool but who was Aroar? Ah? He was the formidable royal uncle of the crown prince.
Although it was true he would frequently visit his nephew, however, for most of the time when this scene, where he was standing outside the door of the 'cooped up in work crown prince' there was only one reason behind it.
Without announcing anything he peeled the door open and walked in. Then closed the door from inside.

The prince was gonna get a long lecture from his uncle....was what all the servants were thinking. What a loving uncle, coming over to check him from time to time, scolding the prince like a little kid, sure enough he really was the apple pie of that ill tempered royalty. Such a close bonding.
None of the servants knew what was happening inside. Infact they were not even interested, after all they had seen plenty of those brother-parent like relationship between the two.

"I knew it." He sighed glaring at the seated crown prince. "Where is he?"

The person leaned back into the chair, relaxing his every muscle he stared up at the irritated man and replied in a different voice. "To the ocean. Off with his beautiful lover."
The figure reflected in Aroar's pupil was infact not even a man. It was a young boy of fourteen. He had a perfectly oval face shape with two straight eyebrows. His skin was fair and rosy, one look and anyone could tell he was brought up quite well. With his two puffy red checks and his round deer like brown eye balls he was very tender looking and a lovely feast to one's eyes. Flipping his long pony tail to his back he looked up at the man before him.
Blinking his big round orbs and his rosy cheeks he said to him. "Took you long enough, you were so late this time."

The latter frowned at him. With such a glowing face and rosy cheeks, he should have appeared very cute and infact he was. However his mouth was different. Very different.

"Old man, why did you come so late? A little bit more careful and you could have stopped him from going outside. Eh! But don't worry i sent them a message. They should be heading back by now."

The word "Old man" stabbed through Aroar's heart. His eyebrows twitched fiercely. Narrowing his eyes at him he spat. "You little brat....i am not even that old. How disrespectful you are to your elders, huh, you......" He stopped midway.
Because the little boy was looking up at him, blinking his round orbs which were now shinning even more cutely, not to mention the light pink blush on his rosy cheeks, accompanied by his cute appearance, how could one have the heart to continue?

Thus this was how Aroar was stopped from exploding every time this happened. Sure enough the crown prince was no fool. He had perfectly mastered to use this cute little meat bun as a shield against him. Not only was this little guy his perfect backup, he was also a formidable shield.
Looking at how he had shut up the boy snorted.

"Why are you so weak to my face? I am not that little child anymore. No wonder you always lose to him..." He did not forget to add, "Old man! Old geezer!"

Another two arrows stabbed through Aroar's heart. This brat, he used to be so cute, clinging to him, running after him and following him everywhere, like a little toddler, asking him all sorts of ridiculous things like " Aroar will Marry me" or "I love Aroar the most" And so on. But now the only words he would spit out were Old man, Old geezer, Freaky old geezer, pathetic old geezer and so on. He really wanted to spank him on his butt. But.....when looking down at his cute little face all the impulse to scold and spank him would disappear within seconds.

"What?" Sensing the old one staring at him he raised his face upwards.

Aroar narrowed his eyes again. Such rosy cheeks...thinking so he stretched out his hand and pinched his left cheek. As expected they were extremely soft and supple. "You..." He said, "You unruly little not so cute brat." The latter frowned at him. Before he could protest he added. "However, its good that you grew up well, Chi!" Thinking of the old days this ill tempered man surprisingly let out a sweet smile.

The boy called Chi stared at him and puffed his cheeks. "Hmph! Since you have smiled after who knows how many depressing days you are forgiven for pinching my cheeks." Somehow he felt happy but at the same time he was also extremely irritated. So he decided to give him a nice call. The smug smile stuck to his face was irritating him. But then again watching Aroar look down at him with sweet and warm eyes, his own fierce gaze softened. This stupid old man, did he not know how silly he looked right now? He was not his son and yet he treated him like one and this point, Chi hated it a lot ever since he was little.

During this same time at the other part of the imperial palace the special envoy was having a tour around the grandeur of the sun empire. Because he felt it was a bit inappropriate for him to request an official to show him around he instead requested for an ordinary attendant, leaving the court officials to continue with whatever they were discussing. As he walked around with the three people behind him he suddenly stopped and looked at the attendant.

"How long have you been working here?"

"For About five years your highness."

Five years...he smiled. "Then, you must know about that incident that happened around some time ago?"

The attendant was a bit confused. He thought for a while and a switch clicked in his mind. "Ah, you mean the  festive knight incident? But it has been quite some time since the incident so the fire had already died away. Now other things have flooded the public's interest, everything about that incident had been forgotten long ago."

Prince Shand raised his eyebrow as if acknowledging him at least for being smart. "When i was travelling to here, i heard the rumour that a young boy with tremendous potential was executed for slandering the nobles, rumours said that he was quite an extraordinary martial artists at such a tender age, was that really true?"

"Aiya, of course. The rumours were true." He was now in a gossping mood. "Let me tell you your highness, i was also present in the crowd that day. That boy, he was very young and looked very weak. However i overheard some officials talking about how the little kid defeated the imperial general, a veteran in the battle field, using the same move twice."

The envoy had a very surprised face. Because the attendant was an ordinary person he did not notice that the expression he made was faked.

The middle aged man continued. "It was such a pity he died so young. He had a really high potential and could have used his skills in defending the kingdom but alas, the nobles did not let him go and executed him in the end, having no mercy on him even after his death." Coming a bit closer to the envoy he whispered. "They didn't even let his near ones collect his body. The poor boy, he did not even have a proper funeral so his body was probably fed to the wild creatures of the Netherland forest. Such a pity."

A sharp glint flashed through the prince's eyes, flashing with an eerie smile, as his lips curved up into a smirk. The elegant and beautiful face now looked menacing. But it stayed only for a split of second. When the attendant looked at him the strange expression was replaced by a warm face. He shook his head in agreement and said. "Truly such a pity."

As for the three people following him they all remained silent sweating intensely a they prayed at the same time. "Please king and queen, hurry and notice the missing prince. Please save us before our prince does something out of line."

With the passing silent night the dawn came upon marking the beginning of a new day. A silent figure looked out of the window. Because his eyesight was extremely good or perhaps he had a hawk's eye he noticed a small group riding on horses, approaching the palace secretly, unnoticed by the palace dwellers. 

His lips curved up into a smile. His eyes flashing mysteriously.

Oh....so that's them? The two love birds of this world.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.7K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
Mine By Kate

Romance

275K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
5.3K 185 13
a 18 year boy was raging with anger and sadness was visible in his eyes as he was reading his favourite manga "path of protagonist". he was sad becau...
10K 601 26
Folarin is sick of this. Every day, he wakes up to more fuel added to the idiotic rumours that he and his best friend, Chuka are in a secret gay rela...