The Music in Us

By BiTcHyOuBeTeRsToP

Izuku has a pretty good life. A loving mother and the sweetest boyfriend, but he feels incomplete. Don't get... More

Warnings
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Rose Dreams
Happy Us
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A/N
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
New cover/pictures
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Aesthetic
Aesthetic
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N 2.0
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Question
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Note
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Three
Never in my Life
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Quick Question
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Another Question...
EXTRA!
Chapter Fifty-Two
Rant
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Oneshots
Chapter Fifty-Five
Explanation
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven

Chapter Fourty- Two

1.1K 59 17
By BiTcHyOuBeTeRsToP

Bakugou's POV

The one minute walk from the curb to the car was absolutely the longest and hardest thing I will ever do in my life.

Everything seemed to slow down, and it was like I could feel... everything and everyone around me. All the things they were feeling or doing... What a wild experience, man.

I reach the car and open the driver's side door and get in, closing it behind me, not looking up.  I just continue to look forwards or down. Don't make eye contact. It will only make it worse.

"Kacchan... look at me, please."

I furrow my brows at the hurt and sorrow in his voice. We put it there... I put it there.

I slowly look up at him, and he looks at me with the most broken face, but he's smiling.

Why?

Why is it that no matter what you go through you always smile? Even when you're hurting.

"I know you're blaming yourself, Kacchan, but it's not your fault. Todoroki told me what happened, and I believe him. He kissed you first and it was his faul-"

"But I didn't pull away! I couldn't even give you this! You're relationship! Even after all these years I still hurt you... I don't know why... I don't mean to. Not anymore. I... I've always been so horrible to you, but you've always smiled through it. You were never mean back. You never told me to stop. You just took it. And smiled too! Why?! How can you be so strong?"

"Kacchan."

I ignore him and continue. "You've always amazed me. Always will. I was so... jealous of you... Everyone compared us to each other growing up, and that made me mad. You were always so much better than me, and I just wanted to be your equal, and that's why I hurt you so much... Fuck! I'm a giant fuck up! Why won't I just go away already!"

"Kacchan..!"

"I'm so sorry, Izuku. I've never deserved you in my life and I never will. I should just go away. I should have never tried to get close to you again. Because the only thing I can ever do to you is hurt you! Why can't I just help you for onc-"

"Kacchan just shut up for a goddamn minute!"

I do as told and look to him quickly. Somewhere over that speech I looked away.

"De-"

"Just shut the fuck up, Kacchan."

And... before I knew it his lips were on mine. It takes me by surprise, but I very quickly melt into the kiss, closing my eyes. He grabs my neck and pulls me towards him more, which makes me grab his hair and cheek in my hands.

He slowly opens his mouth, licking my bottom lip and poking into my mouth. I open my lips fully to let him in, and boy does he get the message quickly.

He slowly explores my mouth, running his tongue along everything, leaving very little undiscovered. He let's go of me and retreats back slowly, leaving a little line of spit between us, which he licks up back into his mouth.

He comes back to my lips and gives them a few more lingering but short kisses. He bites my lip a bit, which causes me to groan very, very, very softly, which makes him smirk a little bit.

"Looks like I got you to shut up for the first time in a very long time, Kacchan." His smirk becomes wider as he runs the pads of his thumbs against my jaw line and neck.

I blush lightly and stare at him I wonderment. What the fuck just happened?

"Uh... Deku? What the hell was that?"

His confidence goes down significantly, and so he stops rubbing his fingers against my skin, which I miss but I would never tell him that.

"Did you not like it? I'm sorry... I should have asked first..."

I shake my head. "Dumb Deku... I liked it... more than I would like to admit... but why? I just told you I kissed your boyfriend, so you kiss me back?"

He smiles a little bit. "Why should Shoto get all the fun? We've both liked you for awhile now... I've kinda been liking you since I was little, but there's been little intervals when I didn't. Like with the first couple years with dating Shoto... I didn't like you then, but then... I did."

I just look at him very confused. "Why?"

Now it's his turn to look at me confused. "Why what?"

I scoff. "Why do you like me?"

He looks off into the distance and has his "thinking cap on", but then he turns back to me. "I... don't know."

I stare at him, and he stares at me. "Wow, thank you, Deku. That helps a lot."

He laughs a little bit, and it makes me smile. I made him laugh! And cue falling more into love. Great...

"I just... I just love you. Everything. From the way your brows scrunch the tiniest bit when you're concentrated or mad to when you sway your hips more when you walk or when you lick your lips when you're nervous. Wait. I said in love, didn't I?" His face goes a little scared, and I just stare at him. I haven't even been listening to him talk since he finished his first sentence, because now I can only focus on that.

Fuck. He loves me... and I love him back! Holy. Fucking. Shit!

"I... fuck... Izuku... I love you too. I have since we were little too. I've never stopped. I don't think I will for a very long time either."

He looks at me surprised, hands still holding my face, but he starts to move his thumbs against my skin again. "Wait... really?"

I roll my eyes. "Duh. I really, really do."

"This isn't some prank video, right?"

I chuckle a little. "No. This isn't a prank. I'm fully and utterly in love with you, Izuku Midoriya."

He breathes out shakily. Is he ok?

"Are you ok?"

"Say that again."

I look at him confused. "What?"

He sighs roughly. "Say. My name. Again."

"I...Izuku Midoriya."

He kisses me again, but only for a few seconds. He pulls away and breathes out. "That... that was hot."

"Yeah... Wait. What's happening with you and Todoroki now? Are you guys still together."

He sighs and pulls back from me, but I miss his touch, so I grab his hand. He smiles at me and puts his back against the seat.

"It's a little complicated now I guess. We're even now that's we've both kissed you. He obviously likes you too. I'm sure he's told you he does. Well... I know he did. He told me. I forgave him for why he did. There's so many worse things he did, and he obviously is regretful, but... all three of us need to talk this out. You've been dragged into this in a way I didn't want you to. We hadn't talked about how or when we would tell you. Hell... we weren't even certain we would. And now your in this situation. Wait. Do you even like Shoto too?"

I stare at him a little shocked at everything, but I nod and smile. "I do... I've started to like him a lot today too. I... admitted that I love him. I just... man... this really is complicated." I laugh a little bit.

He laughs too. "Yeah. We should talk to about it with all three of us soon. Like... today soon."

~~~

Hey! It's Loveliness! I'm so sorry this is so late. I've been really busy lately with school all of a sudden and I've had not a lot of... happy inspiration for this book, but I've realized I have a lot more good people in my life than I realize, and I think I'll be able to get all the good energy juices flowing in my head again!

So! What do you think about Bakugou confessing so much?

What about Izu kissing him to be "even" with Todo 😬

And how do you think their conversation will go?

The song is BITE ME by Kilo Kish. I feel like Mina would make him listen to it, and he actually liked it and memorized all the lyrics, but would never tell anyone lol.

Thank you so much for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me! Bye!

Loveliness out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 10.9K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
927K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...