Psycho - Headless Horseman MC...

Av UnHolyWaterr

Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man f... Mer

Meet the main characters
Chapter One - Cherry Pie
Chapter Two - Prez
Chapter Three - Whiskey
Chapter Four - Sweet But Psycho
Chapter Five - Wicked
Chapter Six - Missing Fingers
Chapter Seven - Twisted
Chapter Eight - Magic Trick
Chapter Nine - Fighters Ready
Chapter Ten - Monster
Chapter Eleven - Protector
Chapter Twelve - Princess
Chapter Thirteen - Old Ghosts
Chapter Fourteen - Ocean Eyes
Chapter Fifteen - Run Baby Run
Chapter Sixteen - Found You Kitten
Chapter Seventeen - Infamous
Chapter Eighteen - Rumors
Chapter Nineteen - Bonnie And Clyde
Chapter Twenty - First's
Chapter Twenty-One - Dangerous Woman
Chapter Twenty-Two - Memories
Chapter Twenty-Three - Into You
Chapter Twenty-Four - What Are You Hiding?
Chapter Twenty-Five - BFF Day
Chapter Twenty-Six - I'll Kill You
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Dog Whisperer
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Party Part 1
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Party Part 2
Chapter Thirty - Cat Got Ya Tongue?
Chapter Thirty-One - Fucked Up
Chapter Thirty-Two - Jimmy?
Chapter Thirty-Three - WalMart
Chapter Thirty-Four - Gone
Chapter Thirty-Five - Teddy Bears Picnic
Chapter Thirty-Six - Forever Yours
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Come Home To Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Any Last Words
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Say Something
Chapter Forty - Innocent
Chapter Forty-One - Coffee And A Cigarette
Chapter Forty-Two - Small Bump
Chapter Forty-Three - Never Tear Us Apart
Chapter Forty-Four - Dirty Little Secret
Chapter Forty-Five - Captain Asshole
Chapter Forty-Six - EarMuffs
Chapter Forty-Seven- Marry me
Chapter Forty-Eight - I Need A Fucking Drink
AUTHORS NOTE / IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter Forty-Nine - TipToe Through The Tulips
Chapter Fifty - Your Worst Fucking Nightmare
Chapter Fifty-One - Forever
Chapter Fifty-Two - New Beginning's
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Three - Broken
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Four - Take Him To The Pit
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Five - Time
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Six - Dark Space
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Seven - We're Going Home
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Eight - Bonfire
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Nine - I'm A Bad Bitch
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-One - Caveman
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Two - Puddin
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Three - The Art Of Torture
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Four - Asshat
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Five - Momma Bear
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Six - Elijah
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Seven - Mom's Night Out
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Eight - Oh Brother / AUTHORS NOTE
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Nine - Congratulations
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy - Popeye
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-One - Cut The Bullshit Princess
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Two - Ice
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Three - Big Bad Wolves
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Four - Child's Play
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Five - D-Day
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Six - Goose Chase
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Seven - Hopeless
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Eight - Dirty Deeds
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Nine - Play Toy
Pt 2, Chapter Eighty - Fiddler The Clown
Pt 2, Chapter Eighty-One - Here we go again, Epilogue

Pt 2, Chapter-Sixty - Wifey

5.3K 142 13
Av UnHolyWaterr

- Jax -

"You look good like that" I hum as I walk into the hospital, Harley is standing there holding one of the babies, she turns around to me and smiles "I can't wait" She replies looking down to the small bundle in her arms, "Where're the others?" I ask looking around the room.

"Well Gunners still passed out, baby girl is getting her vitals checked, Shelby is getting stitched up and her vitals checked and baby boy's just had his vitals done so I stole him for a cuddle" She giggles, I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, I plant my head on her shoulder and look down to the baby in her arms.

"They got names yet?" I ask, "Shelby doesn't want to name them until Gunner's awake" I hum in response to her, "What happened out there?" She asks turning around to face me. I rub my hand on the back of my neck, "What we expected to happen, but today's a happy day, no need for bullshit" She gives me a stern look but doesn't say anything.

"I'll tell you when we get home, this isn't the place to talk about it" She nods her head. The door opens and Shelby is wheeled in and Betty is holding the second baby, Shelby moves to her bed and Harley walks over to her passing the child over. "I'll be back later okay? Betty is staying here and so are most of the men. I need to go and have a shower and a nap, Gunner should be up soon" She says looking over to his passed out body on a hospital bed on the other side of her room. Shelby nods her head and kisses her cheek, "Thank you Harlz, I love you" She says softly.

Harley smiles and cups one of Shelby's cheeks, "I love you too Little Red, now get some rest. You're going to need it" She stands up straight and gives Betty a hug next before walking over to my side, "Message me if you need anything from out of hospital, if you need something in the hospital ask one of the men outside the door" They both nod their heads at me and I nod mine back.

"Let's get you home mama," I say as I sling my arm around her shoulders, we walk down the hallway and enter the elevator. "So I guess this means we can fuck now," I say with a smirk, she rolls her eyes at me but laughs, "Is that all you think about?" She asks as the doors ding open. "Yeah basically" I reply as I smack her asscheek, we walk towards one of the SUV's and get in. "I can't believe the ambulance didn't arrive until after yous got back," She says putting her seatbelt on, "I can't believe you helped her birth 2 fucking babies".

"Well I wouldn't have done it if the fucking ambulance showed up on time" She says in a huff, I laugh and hold onto her hand across the gear stick I bring her knuckles to my lips and kiss them softly "Let's go home kitten". We drive in silence besides Harley's soft voice as she sings along to the radio, she hasn't let go of my hand so I haven't let go of her's until she squeals and almost makes me drive off the fucking road.

"Jesus kitten what the fuck, I almost crashed" I exclaim looking over to her. "Baby wants McDonald's," she says with a pout while rubbing her stomach, "Are you sure it's the baby that wants it?" I question looking back to the road, "Yes it's the fucking baby" She mumbles under her breath I bite my cheek so I don't laugh at her, so fucking adorable.

We go through the drive-through and Harley orders almost every single item on the menu, "You sure there's only one in there?" I ask as I pull out of the driveway and back onto the road, "Fucking better be" She replies muffled with a mouthful of food.

We pull into the compound and park infront of the clubhouse, "Blade grab Shiv and take all this into the house" I say throwing the car keys over to them, "Don't steal any of my nugget's you fuck" Harley yells to Blade as she gets out of the car, "Wouldn't dream of it queen Harley" He replies shooing her away and over to me.

They get into the SUV and drive around to the back of the property, "God he's such an ass sometimes" Harley says as we walk towards the wooden doors "You're the one that wanted to keep him" I say in a sing-song tone, "Shut up". Once we walk through the doors Harleys pulled into Shark Eye's embrace, "Where's Betty?" He asks looking around "Hospital with Shelby still, head over with Isabella I'm sure she would like to see your ugly mug" She jokes pulling back from the hug.

"Well if I'm ugly, you're fugly" He replies with a smirk, "Yeah, yeah I am" She says in content. "You're not fugly or ugly, an idiot maybe but not ugly or fugly" She puts her hand over her heart and smiles, "Awwww you're not ugly or fugly either, you're just getting fat and bald" He stares at her before they both burst out laughing, "Alright, alright go check on your wifey" Harley says while sitting down on a barstool.

"Not my wife" Shark Eye's replies as he bends down to pick up Isabella, "She should be" Harley replies instantly. "W-what" Shark Eye's asks taken back, she smiles and stands up kissing his cheek. "Was lovely chatting but I have food calling my name" She stands up and takes my hand in hers, "I'll see ya later alligator!" She calls out as she walks us out the doors and to the back of the clubhouse.

We begin to walk along the pathway towards our house, "You mean what you said in there?" I ask looking over to her, she looks up to the stars in the sky and smiles "Yeah I do, they make each other happy, they deserve to be happy" She nods her head like shes approving it with herself in her mind.

The next day I wake up to Harley curled up against my body, i would have never of imagined my life like this, if you had of told me a few years ago that I'd be where i am right now i would have laughed in your face and then shot for you for being so stupid but here i am. She slowly begins to stir awake, her big eyes open and look up to me, she stretches and smiles "You gonna tell me what the fuck happened last night?" She asks straight away, i laugh, i knew i wouldn't get away with not telling her.

"you knew the plan right? Well, they did end up attacking, there was more than what we were expecting. I saw a sniper and took him down but he got a lucky shot at me first hitting my arm. the next one was some dickhead that stabbed me in the back but didn't do much damage, he must have been useless cause he didn't hit anything important. I went to check on Gunner and saw he was hit so i told the boys to throw him in the back of the truck"

"We got a few of them to question but so far we have no idea who we mass killed out there, and we have no idea who we are holding in the basement so i need to go down there today and find out" She nods her head carefully "I'm coming" She says getting up and out of bed.

"You sure?" I ask, she walks over to the bathroom and looks over her shoulder, "The baby wants it" She smiles and turns on her heels heading towards the shower. I stay in bed and watch her, i have the perfect view from here that's why i picked it as my side of the bed, silly not stupid. She finishes up and wraps a towel around her body.

I stand up and walk to the counter to brush my teeth, "Not showering?" She questions "Not if I'm going to need one in a few hours to wash the blood off" She smirks at me and begins to brush her teeth too. We quickly eat breakfast and head over to the clubhouse. "It's so weird not having Gunner or Shelby here" She says as we walk down to the basement.

"I know, it's quiet for once" I say opening the metal door and letting Harley walkthrough before me "not for long" She smirks as she sits down on the table she usually sits on making herself comfortable, i walk down to the cells and pick out my first victim, he doesn't put up a fight as i drag him down the hallway and into the chair waiting for its next victim.

I strap him down and give him a shot of adrenaline to wake him up, his eyes dart open and his head shoots up looking around at his surroundings, "Look who decided to join us, now why don't you explain to my wife why you want her and our child dead?" His eyes dart between mine and Harley's.

I stand back and punch his jaw his head hangs down and blood trickles from his mouth, i grab a chunk of his hair and pull his face up to meet mine again "I never said you could look at her, i told you to tell her" I growl at him. I let go and take a few step backs, i cross my arms over my chest and wait for his answer.

"You killed our leader's woman," He says looking at me, "I didn't kill anyone's woman, and if i did she fucking deserved it" I shrug at him, "No... Not you... Her" He says slightly moving his head towards Harley. I cock my head to the side and stare him down, "You might need to narrow it down lad, i can tell you shes taken out too many people to remember who she's off'ed".

"She had bleached blonde hair" He begins, Harley erupts in laughter "That whore? She had it coming" Harley says with a smirk while rubbing circles on her stomach, "Who's he talking about kitten?" I ask turning my attention back to the man infront of me.

"The fucking rotter i killed in the parking lot for chatting shit" She smirks again, "Yeah well she did fucking deserve it. And she didn't seem like anyone's woman when she was sucking everyone's cock" I say with a shit-eating grin. He becomes aggravated and tries to fight off the restraints "SHE WOULDNT" He yells at us, "Oh but she did" I reply.

"Oh god, she was yours wasn't she? Oh man, this just keeps getting better and better" Harley says now clapping her hands together, "Don't worry mate, by the time I'm done with you, you will be with her again. In a ditch at the back of my property" Harley stands up and walks over to the speaker and begins to blast AC/DC.

"Looks like my woman's sick of waiting, so how about we speed things up a bit?".

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

13.9K 872 122
Amethyst is the first female MC President of her MC. She is also in love with Tennessee who is the President of another MC. Will, they finally get to...
1.8M 61.1K 39
We return to Broken Demons MC. After The Sons of Satan were wiped out things returned to normal until Knuckles had to go to Montana after the death o...
423K 14.5K 63
(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want. What they don't know is that he is stru...
314K 23.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...