DREAMING | TXT Choi Yeonjun |...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

"Scratch that. That was the 'second' best thing that ever happened to me," he said while rummaging through hi... More

Author note
SYNOPSIS
PROLOGUE
1 | AWESTRUCK
3 | FLUSTERED
4 | UNCONTROLLABLE
5 | MONOPOLY
6 | LUCID DREAMS
7 | CONFESSION
8 | MINT CHOCOLATE
9 | NEW ENTRY
10 | BEGINNING
11 | FALLEN ANGEL
12 | HANGOUT
13 | RAIN
14 | POOL PARTY
15 | ALCOHOL
16 | NIGHTMARE
17 | BARREN
18 | BLACK
19 | HEAVY HEART
20 | TOUGH
21 | INTERRUPTION
22 | MENACE
23 | FANATIC
24 | FLIGHT
25 | QUIZZED
26 | AESTHETIC
27 | VISUAL
28 | PIERCE
29 | NO CHOICE
30 | ASTRAL
31 | MELANCHOLY
32 | STERN
33 | NUDE
34 | TEXTS
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
15k 🔥🔥💯
Special Chapter
Happy birthday, my love💜

2 | LIFELESS

10.4K 296 220
By IGOTARMY-STAY

Eunha's POV

I creaked opened the door to my residence and briefly subjected myself to it.

I swiped a gaze around the dead silent corners and edges of the compartment which always seemed as lifeless as a wilting flower to me. The one that hasn't been treated justly, being deprived of its main necessity, water.

In my case, a family.

My heart ached and I refused to contemplate is to why. Why did a throbbing pain engulf my entire conscience as soon as I came back home every day?

I clenched the fabric over my T-shirt right above my chest tightly and squinted until I moved ahead and started hearing anomalous noises from some room at my place.

'You're just hearing stuff again Eunha. Calm down'

I flicked the buttons to the lights until luminescence absorbed the cube.

'Much better' , I thought to myself while exhaling.

Even the screeching noises ended and I figured I might be hearing stuff,

yet again.

~

Author's POV

Soobin lay sideways on his bed and nudged the Goku bobble head figure next to his table, deeply indulged in his vivid whimsies.

'Ding Dong...'

As soon as he heard the signal, he emerged from his place and advanced to see who it was to his company.

He accelerated down the stairs and to the wooden frame. After twisting the brass knob, he nonchalantly invited his friends inside.

Ofcourse, Taehyun and Beomgyu.

Kang Taehyun: An extremely sweet person and probably the most clever one.

Other details: Inability to reject someone.

"Annyeong...," they both harmonised and precisely walked into the house without the tall one's approval.

Soobin stood next to the door, wide eyed with a pout playing on his lips as if he didn't expect such a surprise to his embrace.

Beomgyu turned to see his best friend lacking behind as if he had frozen on his spot.

"Are you gonna stay there forever?" no responses earned.

Beomgyu pursed his lips and repeated.

"Ya Taehyun, you know Eunha likes playing video games-," Beomgyu started, still staring at the starstruck Soobin.

"Uh huh, what?!," Soobin retrieved his conscience back as he shut the door ahead of him .

No sooner did he observe the ironic look on Beomgyu's face, he started nervously looking sideways and then downwards towards his pink slippers.

"Let's go cram, shall we?," Beomgyu dropped bitterly.

After a short nod, both the boys went upstairs to the owner's room. They opened their books and started studying for a quiz later in the same week.

Taehyun was guiding Soobin regarding some math problems until he stopped paying attention as usual.

"You get it ?," Taehyun asked for a conformational response after he explained the solution to the problem to him.

"Huh?" he snapped out while his lips were slightly parted, looking absolutely dumb.

That supposed 'answer' just earned a disdained look from Taehyun but being the nice cutie he was, he'd never complain.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?," Beomgyu entered the scene heroically without an invitation.

His tone was serious and content as his pitch lowered, enhancing the impact.

Obviously Beomgyu wasn't complacent with Soobin's addled behavior because it just seemed to make him feel like they weren't that transparent for best friends that he couldn't share his qualms with him.

"what?" Soobin questioned , still sounding confused but playing calm and oblivious.

Beomgyu stared at him for another second while he fixed his tongue between his teeth, and narrowed his eyes clearly ready to question this aberration.

"Would you like to explain this eccentric aura that's clouding you these days?" he interrogated briskly.

Soobin turned his face down towards his book and placed it upside down on the carpet where they all sat, poking out his dimples as his lips formed a harsh line.

"I don't know." Soobin simply stated which was a response not enough for his friend to acquiesce with.

"It's definitely the transfer girl. Soobin hyung has been crushing on the same newbie since 2 years," Taehyun laughed, teasing the tall one.

Soobin's face was accompanied with a peach blush which got darker each moment while he looked at Taehyun with a horrid grimace clearly sabotaging his fantasies.

Beomgyu observed Soobin's behaviour closely until Soobin attempted to halt the Kang Taehyun before he'd explode with the enhanced bloom on his face.

Meanwhile Taehyun was laughing loudly and continued to tease the elder.

"I can even tell that he's lying if he doesn't accept it-" Taehyun continued blabbering until a gigantic hand almost landed on his little back but he fortunately escaped the massive reaction by slipping aside.

"You can stop baby brother," Soobin chuckled while displaying his perfect scrunched spurious smile.

Beomgyu kept a finger on his lips and then smirked lightly. A sight that could drop every girl head over heels for him.

The side that was unidentified.

"You've started thinking about her so much-" Beomgyu elapsed the time with a pause in between while a naked silence hung over.

"That you've stopped paying attention to me," he completed looking utterly disheartened as a defeated sigh escaped his lungs.

"Yah! it's not like that, you know that no one can take your place," Soobin clinged onto his back for an absolution because no matter what, Beomgyu was his best friend and best friends don't deserve to feel this way.

He decided to let himself out this time since Beomgyu had a crooked mood and of course, it was time he'd accept stuff.

"So the thing is...," he gulped this time ready to confess his insides, just so there isn't a vacuum between his friends anymore and so that they don't feel ghastly about themselves.

"I really can't decide whether I should- like... confess to her- or not," Soobin made hand movements while looking into space, contemplating on how to put his thoughts together while tapering his eyes.

"To whom?" Beomgyu instantly interrupted the boy.

Taehyun looked at both the boys conversing with eachother while he pretended like he was still reading something.

"Kim Eunha?" Taehyun questioned still facing towards his book.

This was followed by a short nod from Soobin after which Beomgyu regained the spark in his eyes.

For some reason he felt like it was a success that his friend opened up to him and now it was his time to prove the strength of the tie they shared, to rally round with him.

"Propose to her." Beomgyu stated with a straight face leaving Soobin shocked till his ancestries as he jumped abruptly.

"Wait. What? not so-" Soobin suddenly became very cautious of Beomgyu's arbitrary reply because he wasn't ready to expose his messily mixed feelings that he wasn't even sure about.

"Of course not now. Start by getting the guts to talk to her first. Rule number 1: Initiate the conversation," Beomgyu patted Soobin's back showing him all the concern he needed.

"Uh huh, then what's rule number 2?"

"Rule number 2: Do not ask the next rule until you've implemented the first,"

"Ok got it," Soobin shrugged while his cheeks flushed and he snickered like a maniac.

While Soobin was catered by his best friend, it was hard to decide what Eunha's response would be to his confession.

Whether it would be approving or disapproving? Acceptable or unacceptable? Expected or unexpected?

Nobody knew what exactly the future held for the two.

And definitely, time was to answer these questions~

A/N:Hey guys! How're my lovelies doing, hmm? I hope you're enjoying the chapters uptil now that are a little short and precise yet but I swear the story won't disappoint you <3 The chapters are extensive ahead so please do read, I hope I reach your expectations through my work. If I do so keep supporting and send your love through votes or comments or however, Imma still love y'all.

-SAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 687 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...
21.4K 593 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
153K 10.9K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
10.9K 714 48
"Excuse me, but who are you?" That phrase completely ripped my heart away. After four years, that's the first thing I hear from him When an accident...