9 | NEW ENTRY

Author's POV

Eunha was walking to school with swollen eyes due to the exhausted high school routine and being a sleep deprived mess because of her perturbed sleep cycle.

Her hair was done a little clumsily which gave a messy look as her dark strands flew in front of her forehead.

She wandered slowly until she reached the high school building. On reaching the premise, she was welcomed by a familiar voice which she immediately recognized to be her admirer's.

Soobin.

"Annyeong," he said while throwing an arm around her petite shoulders.

"hmm annyeong," she said with a lethargic tone which reflected that she was definitely tired.

"Why so cold bro?" Soobin inched towards her so that he could ask what had happened and looked closely at her face while squinting, judging.

She gave no response other than yawning so he threw a rhetorical question himself, "You've been lucid dreaming right?"

"What? Lucid dreaming? No haha why would I" she said while waving at Beomgyu who stood at a distance holding an umbrella, completely sugar coating her white lie effortlessly.

"How does it explain your eye bags? You're a heavy sleeper I know, but you're never this exhausted Eunha. Now you're gonna lie to me too?" he emotionally black mailed the once alert girl, making a poker face.

"Oh god, yes I've been lucid dreaming." She sighed whilst answering the tall one and paced ahead of him with a worn-out expression painting her face, she didn't favor any sort of interactions in a time like this.

'What's up with her?' Soobin thought to himself as he stopped in his tracks and lowered his eyebrows.

Eunha was feeling really low because of last night's experience. She couldn't make up her mind with her situation.

Now even Yeonjun denied that he knew her so she was put in downright confusion.

She felt like there was no answer to her hallucinations and various questions of her life like her past, her parents etc. and that she had to move on with it like she did previously.

~

Soobin and Beomgyu sat together while Taehyun was sitting alone. The duo kept on whispering during the class as they gazed at Eunha who was somewhat lost even during the lecture.

"She did it again?!" Beomgyu whispered to Soobin with his eyes widely opened as he leaped his ear close to Soobin.

"Yep... she's done it a couple of times by now. We need to stop her connection with that world or else it could harm her," Soobin presented to his friend with worry struck orbs.

"I know right, and what have you thought about your confession, hmm...?" Beomgyu changed the topic immediately averting to him.

Gradually, a smile lit across Soobin's face as he fidgeted with his pencil nonchalantly, dancing in his figments of course.

"I've thought about that bit, and I'm gonna make a move soon," he smirked but in an extremely naive way which was nowhere near being awkward and gawky.

He was a more confident person now and he had such immense trust built within his love that he was certain about what he had to do and how he had to execute it.

He was more than certain of an acceptance.

While the two boys conversed secretly, their talks were inhibited due to a short knock on the class door.