8 | MINT CHOCOLATE

Eunha's POV

"Hi," I popped up behind Yeonjun's back attempting to scare him by poking the sides of his belly.

"Aaaisssh" he yelped immediately jumping and distancing himself from me which sent cackles of laughter down from my side.

I laughed so hard at his reaction when his eyes bopped open along with a heavy frightened sigh, it was almost as if I was rolling on the ground due to his hilarious rejoinder.

I continued chortling with lack of oxygen when I saw him so solemnly standing but then suppressed myself from doing so.

At least I tried to.

"Yah what's so funny?" he retorted with a slight strength in his voice clearly showing that he was manly enough, just showing okay.

"Your- face, You got scared so easily oh my God- HAHAHAHHA" I broke down into fits of laughter again still not one with thwarting him

"You think it's funny? Well lemme show you what's funny-" Yeonjun said while balling up his fists whilst folding his check shirt sleeves as he grit his teeth and began striding toward my innocent being who became alarmed within a nano second like Hannah Montana.

I stopped laughing and became cautious while containing myself.

"Uhm no ..." I said while pacing a little backwards, holding my hands straight in the air toward the direction that lead to his chest.

"Oh yes,"

"Listen we can talk about this," I said with a tinge of chuckles and nervousness in my voice at the same time but it was too late.

He did it.

He started tickling me.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs while his hands tickled my stomach and my arms and my waist and my whole freaking body so much that I thought I'd die of suffocation the way his hands were making me go wild.

I retaliated so hard by reflex kicks and springs but it only made me stumble.

And the weirdest part was that I didn't stumble alone.

Yup, the brown haired fella was on top of me.

Great.

When I felt his weight on top of mine, the reaction was intense, urged and uncomfortable yet I had the inability to escape. His sweltering face was so up close to mine, I felt as if I had memorized each and every bit of its details.

Something about his presence was so unnerving for me as if there was a missing piece in my life that I had not felt acquainted with.

Unnerving and disturbing.

I looked sideways glumly yet demurely, coughing intentionally until he got the indication and recoiled himself from that position with an apology spread across his face.