6 | LUCID DREAMS

Author's POV

The lights were dimmed until complete darkness had engulfed the room leading to partial blindness.

The curtains were all closed and the lady lied on her back towards the insulated floor while the boys made a circle around her and sat, crossing their legs.

"If you don't wake up in time then we'll try waking you up, okay," Soobin assured the girl while she lied with her hands folded in front of her chest.

She nodded in response, slowly closing her eyes and disappearing into the darkness.

"You have to stay at peace, Eunha. Imagine that there's a rope in front of you and you're pulling it. Focus on your breathing and then let go," Taehyun guided the girl with full consideration.

"She's asleep," Beomgyu muttered with a slightly worried tone.

Soobin kept looking at the girl while she was asleep with concern written all over his face.

"I hope this goes well," he motioned at Taehyun who came up with this momentous idea.

Lucid dreams or Astral projections were a dangerous activity to be pursued and not everyone who performed it, returned back. They demanded professional aid because once you get stuck on the spiritual side of the world-

You eventually fall into a deep and eternal comatose state.

~

Eunha's POV

Gradually the voices around me started fading away into muffled figures and I went into a state of relaxation.

Soon, my speed started increasing at a tremendous rate and I didn't have a seat belt or a rope to hold on to, I just fled.

Fled to the other side of the universe, the spiritual world. I shut my eyes tightly until I came to a halt.

"This is it?" I questioned making it sound skeptical whilst I scratched my neck.

I stood up from the carpet I was on and looked at the boys sitting around me. I waved at them but it appeared as if they couldn't see me.

I guessed that only souls could see souls and vice versa but living entities couldn't view them.

"Ah!," I gasped with a shriek when I looked behind at my own body.

This is what it felt like to be dead, eh?

Interesting.

Then I slightly jumped and it gave me a reaction more than the input. I was literally springing in mid air.

I concluded that I could go wherever I wanted just if I imagined.

I closed my eyes once again and then imagined a mountainous, green area with fresh grasslands.

I just had to imagine it and within a nano second, I reached the destination. I was utterly admiring the scenic beauty that was surrounding me and appreciated the chance I had acquired.

Lucid dreaming is fun.

Next I imagined being at a Stray Kids' fansign to meet my bias, Lee Minho but sadly couldn't get passed the huge body guards who could ask me for albums.

Sad life.

But wait. They can't even see me so I better make my move before it's too late haha. I walked through the walls and in front of the long table where the boys seated.

I knew I could only see my oppa at that time so I did just that bit. At least I knew how aesthetic he looked in reality as well.

Then I thought about a Taylor Swift concert in California and boom.