PROLOGUE

Author's POV
"And that is how Hitler killed most of the humanity and then himself-" Sir Sangyeon shortly announced, marking the end of the chapter as a sigh of relief was produced by the students when they closed their books.

A deceased silence hung over the class as a wave of boredom encroached the capacious room. Sir Sangyeon scanned his sight throughout the room while his hands rested on his hips until a victorious smile occurred to his facade.

Sir Sangyeon always believed that he had the master ability to grasp one's attention.

He thought that once he was in the room, all was under control and he hadn't felt the need to reinforce a task because everything was put forward refined and precisely.

Little did he know that he was mistaken.

He brushed a gaze through the community of blank faces that appeared rather normal to him, convinced that everyone had understood his lectures clearly and had no questions, even though they obviously hadn't.

He meticulously removed his sight from the bodies until something abnormal caught his peripheral vision which was enough to bring a benefit of doubt to his mind.

"So Mr. Choi Soobin, would you like to dictate today's lecture if you're done staring at... Hmmm," Sir Sangyeon gawked at the girl sitting in the front row who was fidgeting with her pencil.

Soobin; the tallest guy of the class.

obliviously lay on his seat with his elbow rested on the desktop and his head on the pedestal of his right palm. He was so bemused that he hadn't realized that the teacher was referring to him.

He immediately drifted his gaze from the girl and started looking at his desk, wide eyed and utterly confused with his sudden zone out when reality struck him like a train.

He stole a glance at the girl in the front seat who practically pursed her lips as her eyes bulged at Sir Sangyeon's mood change.

No response.

"Is that all I-," Sir Sangyeon got steamed up as he banged the table in front of him and his eye brows furrowed into a harsh line while his eyes tapered.

'Dang it,' Soobin murmured under his breath as his face flushed into a powdered shade of pink with its intensity aggravating each second due to the edginess of the situation.

Before Sir Sangyeon could articulate any more comments and belittle Choi Soobin,

he was fortunately interrupted...

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!," The girl from the front desk rose from her seat as if springing up due to a needle on it.

'AAAHHHH, I hate roaches!'

'I think I'm gonna pass out wtf'

'Let's get out of here!'

The whole class was a chaos. Paper balls tossing here and there, notes levitating in mid air, the distinct thuds and stomps of students marching.

It was an awful situation but a successful one for the person creating it.

It was meant to distract the others...

And it worked.

"Ok now calm dow-," Sir Sangyeon tried to control the state of turmoil that had engulfed the class but when failing to do so, his gigantic shoulders vulnerably fell from their place.

"Class dismissed..." a grave and hopeless response was earned.

The class started emptying while Soobin towered down to lift his bag and pulled a strap over his brawny shoulder.

He was buoyantly looking at the girl who was making her way out of the wooden threshold, only a few strides away.

He clutched his lips between his teeth and then exhaled before actually persuading himself to go to her.

When he walked out of class, he noticed her standing near a locker, peculiarly smiling at absolutely nothing.

He walked towards where she was and halted when he reached right behind her rear, waiting for the go.

"Ahm...," he cleared his throat just to grasp her yearning attention.

She noticed his presence and curved around to reveal a brilliantly carved and mature face which was an enticing sight for Soobin every time they'd exchange gazes.

She was someone who'd mess up his streamlined imaginations into puzzled thoughts, which wasn't always profitable for the tall one.

'Click!,' she snapped her fingers to knock him out of his fantasy world.

"Oh... I wanted to thank you for faking that out there...you know it was pretty cool," he nervously ruffled his hair with his right hand as his face flushed up like he's been trying to talk to her for a while.

"I've always been good at repressing unpleasant things," she fairly completed and winked at the boy as she shut the locker and followed her way out.

While Soobin stood there, dumbfounded and clueless as usual, he exhaled as a smile started creeping onto his charming face.

Kim Eunha:

An ACE student.

Knows how to speak for herself.

Other details: Probably the most daring person you know of.

A/N:Most of you must be thinking right now that it's a mainstream story about a girl and how her bonding developed with an ordinary guy but let me assure you that the story line wouldn't have strayed further away from your imaginations ;) Please vote if you liked prologue, I'd be extremely thankful to you lovely people out there. It makes me motivated to write even better.<3

Stay happy everyone!

-SAM