EPILOGUE

8 years later

Author's POV

'Seoul national hospital' was being crammed by various patients. Some emergency cases and most regular ones.

Across the tiled pavements, a mother with her daughter went walking to the reception and nodded after eliciting some details regarding their appointments from the kind receptionist.

The lady progressed along the stairs and turned to find the desired board to her sight where she ultimately discontinued her stride.

Dr. Kim Eunha

Consultant and Surgeon (Paediatrics)

"We're here," the lady spoke softly to her child while entering inside the cabin, pushing the heavy glass door.

She was welcomed by a very gentle voice as soon as she entered.

"Annyeonghaseyo... how are you little one?" Eunha gestured a humble hello to the little girl while bowing respectfully to both of them.

Eunha flailed an arm while asking them to sit on the steel stools before them and then sat herself on the doctor's sofa.

She pulled out a page and started conversing very generously with them, whether they ate or not, and who dropped them by and all that.

Then she got back to business.

"What's your name honey?" she asked the juvenile soul resting ahead of her with a tone smeared with aegyo just to make the child comfortable.

"Choi Yuna-" she mentioned in her blooming voice that lead Eunha to getting impressed by the vocal ability.

Otherwise most kids visiting her clinic are usually the bashful ones, and their parents do most of the talking while Yuna was a different case.

"Oh wow Yuna is so confident. What's your father's name dear?" she asked again while scribbling onto the paper in front of her noting down the necessary details required for the visit.

"Appa!" she beamed with enthusiasm as Eunha snickered due to her excitement, realizing that the kid is too young to know her father's actual name yet.

She shifted her gaze towards the beautiful mother and then leaped in to ask her, "What's the father's name?"

Eunha offered an unnecessary smile until she responded, "Choi Beomgyu."

Before Eunha could continue writing, she slowly tilted her head towards her in amusement, her eyes evident of mysteries.

"Raeha?" she asked hoping it was the right name.

"Hahah so Beomgyu told you too," she laughed gracefully while shyly covering her face with her bangs and her sleek hands.

"Omg how? You both got together, that's amazing! and this little girl... I knew she looked familiar! She's got Beomgyu's peculiar but visual like features- what a surprise," she shuffled in her place while animatedly overflowing with ecstasy.

"Yes...and did he tell you the part that I was his teacher?" she said in a teasing way while making fun of the moment as it felt so light.

"That was the most surprising part! I even told him that- umm... you'll find your true love even if it takes a century and look he finally did. In fact you two have a beautiful daughter too," her professionalism had been drained as she became her real self in her cabin, Eunha was like that most of the time.

She was a doctor as well as a friend and that made her trivial in her own great way.

"Thankyou so much...For being a great friend to him. He mentions Soobin as his best one and said that the guy committed suicide... but you were on his good books too!," Raeha assertively mentioned some words regarding her husband and his best friend.