26 | AESTHETIC

Author's POV

While Eunha laid unconscious, she dreamt of Yeonjun sleeping in a tree house with a 'Y99' written on it in red, how he looked ever so gullible and aesthetic that even his mother would be confused how she could give birth to an angel like him.

In the midst of her beautiful imagination she was enjoying the alluring sight ahead of her through a wooden door. She sighed thankfully for the enticing view while her eyes were half open and shoulders dropped.

Her fanatic session was rudely interrupted when a bunch of hooded guys who shut the door rashly through which she was seeing him and locked it behind.

She began trembling violently when she saw them leaving him behind in that tree house, tried stopping them but then her ears were encountered by echoing voices that called out her name.

"Eunha wake up already..." Soobin was worried when he saw her quivering violently as the monitor went crazy.

Her eyes flew open which looked as if she hadn't slept for a long time, overflowing with tears and capillaries.

"We need to help him-" she stated with gravity in her voice.

"Help who?" Soobin replied apathetically is to what she was asking about.

She horridly hovered her face towards Soobin and grimaced at him incredulously. He instantly knew who she was talking about and straightened his lips into a harsh line, nodding.

~

Everyone sat in Eunha's house and now the next plan had to be executed.

"So you're saying that if we find his real body and lead the soul to it, he'll come back?" Taehyun appeared filled with suspicions as he narrowed his eyes.

"YES. That's exactly what I'm saying, you see this lucid dreaming has become a practice for me now, it's just that the dead don't come back. Yeonjun is fucking alive man, he needs our help," Eunha tried explaining her point, jumping up and down.

"Geez that's true but how do we find his body?" Taehyun wondered with a tongue poking his inner cheek.

"I had a dream... There was this old tree house that had a Y99 written on it... a-and it was in California but I don't know much about the location-" she looked exasperated because the memory recalling stuff was kind of suffocating for her.

Everyone sat quietly in disbelief while figuring out ways or ideas to make this process a little simpler.

"If I got him into this mess, then I'm gonna get him out of it," she daringly replied the pack.

"I'm gonna go with you," Soobin immediately offered, raising his hand and hesitantly then lowering it down while sluggishly noting the boys' expressions.

Eunha smirked and shared a thankful glimpse with Soobin when she encountered help and knew that this mission was inevitable now.

A/N: omg this book is almost gonna reach it's end. My second book and hopefully a liked one, I tried to make the story line as unique as possible. Shine the star below if you love our books!

-SAM