12 | HANGOUT

A/N:Flashback again :)

Author's POV

It was a beautiful vivid day; sun rays were causing each and every part of the San Jose city to illuminate by adding more life to it through its beams but the scene was short lived as the white and grey cotton like clouds started blanketing the blue sky, slowly and gradually encasing its vibrancy making the atmosphere go slightly prosaic.

Clouds that had encased the sun behind it were now the source of fresh winds which were filling the thin hot air with refreshing cool breezes.

Some were complaining about the weather shift while others like Eunha were enjoying the fresh winds and appreciating the arrival of the clouds.

Eunha standing in front of her window was breathing in the fresh air and letting the cool breezes hit her orifice making her silky black locks that were previously framing her face, to sway along with them.

With each breath she was going under the spell of the winds. She had gotten so relaxed.

"Eunha!" Taeji addressed her from behind snapping her back to reality.

"Huh?" Eunha asked with a dumbfounded look.

"What are you doing?" Taeji asked the girl with her arms folded and intertwined eyebrows.

"Enjoying the weather I guess" Eunha replied earning a disdain look in return.

"Well, would you like to tell that to your boyfriend who is constantly calling you" Taeji remarked while pulling out Eunha's Phone and showing her the screen that displayed the name of the caller.

"He is not my boyfriend" Eunha whisper yelled after registering the caller ID and ran towards her with spacious eyes in order to snatch the phone from her friend's grip.

"Hello?"Eunha answered the incoming call before calming her uneven breathing.

"Hello?" Eunha said once again after earning no response from the other side of the line.

"You're holding it upside down you dumbass" Taeji corrected her fidgeting friend while successfully dissing her.

Pulling the upside held phone from her ears Eunha cursed under her breath before bringing the phone back to her ear once again.

"Hello" Eunha clearing her throat, brought out while trying to hide the nervousness in her voice.

"Hey" Yeonjun responded from the other side of the line, his mere three letter word was enough to cause Eunha's heart to skip a beat and on the other hand Taeji leaned against her friend's phone, trying to listen to their just started conversation.

"How are you?" Yeonjun said with a cheerful voice that gave off an image of him grinning from the other side of the line.

"I'm good, what about you?" Eunha responded balmily.

"I'm great.... So yeah the reason why I called you was that if...today we can, you know, hang out together.... only if you want to" Yeonjun tumbling on his words finally put forward his request.

"Yes!" Taeji getting more excited than her friend squealed loudly as Eunha immediately covered the overly exhilarated girl's mouth with the palm of her left hand.

"Shut up" Eunha whisper yelled at her friend while having her phone still attached to her ear with the help of her right hand.

"Sure why not... Where do we meet?" Eunha responded in a calm tone trying her best not to let the jittery feelings embedded inside her chest from becoming evident.