Book 2 PDS: Whatever It Takes...

By LadyNoir303

(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after... More

Author's Note
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~

~1~

944 28 67
By LadyNoir303

Danny's POV
I landed in the backyard of my parents' house and walked in yawning. I just had to fight Ember, Skulker and then Technus...man am I tired. I dropped my book bag at the bottom of the stairs where I grab it every morning and went to the bathroom to shower.

What time is it? Jazz is probably asleep or out looking for me...if so, she'll be back soon then. My parents must be in the lab or out...no, something isn't right.

I got in the tub that is now filled with nice, comforting, warm water. I instantly relaxed and all the stress of the today washed off me like a wave. It felt like nothing in the world can bother me now. Nothing can make me move from the comfortness.

Once the water started to get cold, which I didn't mind, I got out while getting my towl from the rail and drying my body from the water. I grabbed my sweatpants and tank top I was wearing and quickly washed it.

Once it was clean I turned it intangible and it was nice and dry. I put it on and brished my teeth and washed my face with warm water and dried it. I took a nice big breath and let it out as I streched...I am going to sleep like baby tonight, that is forsure.

I placed my towl back on the rail and quickly went downstairs to grab a snack. I ate a dry piece of bread being lazy and all. I dusted myself off from the crumbs and went upstairs towards my bedroom door. I stopped. My eyed trailed down the hallway. I stared at the other two bedroom doors. I first looked at Jazz's room. I saw her sleeping figure under the sheets and just smiled. I saw her desk and saw her sticky notes and her pencil. I quickly wrote her a small note and placed it at her bed standstand. I looked at her and only saw her hair sticking out. Today is a little chilly with the cloudyness of today...when is it going to rain anyway?

I quickly snuck to my parents' room and also just saw their figure under the sheets. Okay, I'm in the clear! I closed the door softly not wanting to wake up my dad espeacially and waking up the whole town then.

I went to my room not wanting to make noise with the floor boards and eventually arrived at my room. I opened the door and went inside and let out a breathe when I closed the door. Now time to relax. I turned around and saw my regular old room. I just crashed on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

A few hours later
"Danny."

Groan.

"Danny, time to wake up."

"Not now, Jazz. I'm tired."

"Don't let me get water!"

"Okay, jeez, fine!"

I woke up and saw my worst nightmare. I swallowed the spit in my mouth. I stared at the scene in front of me. My family and friends."Let them go! They're innocent!" I shouted."Oh, We're sure they are." The white cladded agent said.

"You can have me just let them live!" I shouted."Deal." Agent O said. He still pointed a gun at them. I got out of bed and held my hands up in the air."Danny! Don't do this! Fly away, please!" Mom shouted."Don't think about it!" Agent K shouted and aimed it directly next to her head."No! Stop! I'm right here! I'm not going anywhere!" I shouted. Agent O threw something at me and it exploded above my head.

I covered my face with my hands and I felt nothing for a moment. I looked at my wrist and saw handcuffs. It didn't nothing until Agent O pressed a button on a device that's on his wrist and it glowed green. I cried out in pain from the shock that went through my body. I landed on my knees and then screams.

I looked up and saw my sister and Tucker dead."No! Please stop! I won't escape! I won't escape!" I said. They shot my dad."Danny! Listen to me. We'll be fine. Just stay strong. We love you." Mom said."Mom..." I looked at my dad. I saw a tear escaping his eye. Soon they were flowing from me now. I crawled closer only for Agent K to switch of the safety of his gun and then shot my mom. The blood splattered all over me and...Sam."Sam...I..." I trailed off. "No wait! I have something to say!" Sam said but Agent K shot her before she could utter a word.

"No!" I shouted. I fell forward, my forehead on the floor as I cried. My arms in front of me."No witnesses. Good job Agent K." Agent O said."Oh, shucks. I'm just doing my job." Agent K replied."Besides, you made the last kill. You broke him enough so we can take him away." Agent K added and he came closer as I still cried. He grabbed my hair and then punched me in my stomach. I grunted in pain as my tears still flowed. He dropped me to the floor. I looked outside for a moment and saw the moon and stars."Get up, Ghost Scum!" Agent O shouted. I struggled to get up and when I was on all fours Agent O kicked my stomach sending me flying into my bed frame that's made out of steel. I heard a crack. My ribs...it hurts. Agent K dragged me out of my room and then I remembered something."Phantom Breached." I said and they stopped for a moment but then I lost consciousness.

Valarie's POV
I was at home, asleep when my phone got a text. I ignored since I don't answer calls or texts when I am asleep. I'll check it in the morning.

When I woke up for school, I got in the shower, got dressed, had a lonely breakfast, brushed my teeth, got my bag and phone and went to school. I'll check my messages once I am not almost late for school. I was up trying to track Phantom or Plasmius but no dice.

I arrived at school, got my books and stationary needed for the first four periods and went to my hiding spot from irritating nerds.

I plugged in my earphones and listened to my music as I checked my messages. One was unknown but I will check that later. One from dad saying I should I enjoy my day...like I enjoy life, which is not. A few notifications from Facebook and so on and now it was just the unknown one.

I was about to open the video sent but just let it download for now. I went to Mr. Lancer's class and usually I see Sam and Tucker at the seats that's close to the door but instead I saw empty seats. I placed my hands in my pockets feeling my phone in one of them. So I just tapped randomly as I went to my seat.

I sat down and looked towards the Mysterious Trio's seats. All three were empty. I know Danny is barely here but when he is, he is asleep on his arms until Mr. Lancer rants him out, but not even Sam or Tucker are here.

Mr. Lancer walked in and immediatly noted what everyone saw first thing they walked in."Where is the Mysterious Trio?" Mr. Lancer asked."No idea, Mr. Lancer. They're probobly busy with some demonic rittuel." Dash said."Please! Grow up! The worst thing this town will see is ghosts, not demons." Kwan commented.

"Both of you grow up!" I shouted as Mr. Lancer got his projector ready that will present his lessons for today. Immediatly on the screen it showed a video. The background was black though."Oh cool! A movie!" Dash shouted. The video started and it showed someone hiding the camera.

It was Tucker."Okay, dude. Look for it now." Tucker said. Danny walked into the room and closed his eyes and then  looked around."Okay, perfect. I barely sensed it!" Danny said."So why are you doing this?" Sam asked bored sitting on Danny's desk."Well, if someone were to find out about this." He said and he floated in the air and the same rings, just white, that Plasmius had appeared and he transformed into Phantom."I can say a password I have memorized that will sent it out to only a few people. For instance. Phantom Gone. Would send the last day's video feed to you two and Jazz. On a rare occasion which probably won't happen, I have one for the Fruitloop as well."

"Whose phone synced to my projector!" Mr. Lancer shouted but we were too shocked by the fact that Fenton is Phantom."SAY WHAT THE FUCK!" Kwan and Dash shouted. Mr. Lancer also stared at the screen. The feed fast forwarded too Danny leaving for school and then coming back a few hours later falling to his bed knocking himself right out.

The video fast forwarded again for the third time we saw the GIW with Danny's family and friends tied ip together."Wake him up or he dies...all the way." Agent K hissed. Jazz swallowed.

"Danny." He groaned. Jazz took a deep breath."Danny, time to wake up." Danny just turning his head."Not now, Jazz. I'm tired." Jazz looked down at the floor."Don't let me get water!" Danny got up."Okay, jeez, fine!"

Danny is breathing heavily. I swallowed the spit in my mouth. I stared at the video."Let them go! They're innocent!" Danny shouted desprately."Oh, We're sure they are." Agent K said.

"You can have me just let them live!" Danny shouted."Deal." Agent O said. He still pointed a gun at them. Danny got out of bed and held his hands up in the air, a symbol of surrender."Danny! Don't do this! Fly away, please!" Mrs. Fenton shouted."Don't think about it!" Agent K shouted and aimed it directly next to her head."No! Stop! I'm right here! I'm not going anywhere!" Danny shouted again. Agent O threw something at him and it exploded above his head.

Danny shielded his face with his hands. Danny looked at his wrist and saw handcuffs. It didn't nothing until Agent O pressed a button on a device that's on his wrist and it glowed green. There's a cry of pain from the shock that went through his body. Danny landed on his knees and then there was screaming.

Agent K just shot Jazz and Tucker."No! Please stop! I won't escape! I won't escape!" Danny said. They shot Mr. Fenton."Danny! Listen to me. We'll be fine. Just stay strong...please. We love you." Mrs. Fenton said."Mom..." I looked at my dad. I saw a tear escaping his eye. Soon they were flowing from me now. I crawled closer only for Agent K to switch of the safety of his gun and then shot her. The blood splattered all over Danny and Sam."Sam...I..." Danny trailed off. "No wait! I have something to say!" Sam said but Agent K shot her before she could utter a word.

"No!" Danny shouted and he fell forward, his forehead on the floor as he cried. His arms in front of him."No witnesses. Good job Agent K." Agent O said."Oh, shucks. I'm just doing my job." Agent K replied."Besides, you made the last kill. You broke him enough so we can take him away." Agent K added and he came closer to Danny as he still cried. He grabbed Danny's hair and then punched him in the stomach. Danny grunted in pain as his tears still flowed. He dropped Danny to the floor. Danny looked outside for a moment as Agent O hot closer to him and smirked."Get up, Ghost Scum!" Agent O shouted. Danny struggled to get up and when he eventually was on all fours Agent O kicked his stomach sending him flying into his steel bed frame. I heard a crack. His ribs just broke. Oh,...Danny! Please be okay. Agent K dragged him out of his room."Phantom Breached." Danny said and the footage last showed something meant for one person.

"Valarie Gray. You know my secret. If you and hopefully only you are watching this then I am leaving Amity Park in your hands until further notice." Danny said."This video also means everyone is dead and I have been kidnapped. You probably hate me since you hate ghostly me, but please. As a last wish I just want to know the town is in safe hands. The hands of the Red Huntress."

"My phone!" I shouted as I pulled it out. Dammit! "OH MY SHITS!" The Class went crazy as I tried to get the footage off from the projector. I looked at my notification bar and saw my sync was on...I forgot to lock my phone after downloading the video!

"How are you the Red Huntress?" Paulina asked."That's none of your business!" I shouted and grabbed my stuff and ran out of the school building just when the janitor was about to close the door.

"Uh, miss. School is starting...are you okay?" He asked."Uh,yeah. Just feeling sick and my dad is busy so I'll be going." I said and just left as I ran back to my apartment  where I collapsed. Thankfully my dad isn't at home.

"Danny...please, escape."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 17 5
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
90.9K 4.9K 78
TU ME MANQUES【 BOOK TWO: DAUGHTER OF DOVES 】 𝙩π™ͺ π™’π™š 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙦π™ͺπ™šπ™¨: [french]...
23.3K 403 28
My day was normal. Until my teacher turned into a demon, some scary, over-sized dogs attacked me, and I met Bad Boy Supreme. Getting torn apart from...
116K 2.6K 37
Perseus Jackson had won. Won against thirteen Gods in a fight to the death in the Olympian throne room. He spilled the ichor of many, many immortals...